| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

The Larold
Avalon Enterprises
54
|
Posted - 2016.11.14 21:10:32 -
[1] - Quote
With my bad eyesight, for some bizarre reason purple in general works very well for me. I could swear back in the day I was able to set the in-game windows and other misc. UI items to an arbitrary color, and I made it a royal purple.
Right now all I can find are the color themes ('Plasma', 'Caldari I', 'Amarr I', to name a few of many.)
Can someone help me find the custom-color selector - or was it removed? The closest I can find to what I'm looking for is Caldari II, but it misses the mark by quite a bit. |

Ralph King-Griffin
Devils Rejects 666 The Devil's Warrior Alliance
19052
|
Posted - 2016.11.14 21:22:00 -
[2] - Quote
White on purple is actually easier to read in low light, the newer roadsigns here in Ireland have been getting this fantastic royal purple of late, apparently it works for the visually impaired too.
Unfortunately the RGB sliders are gone and you're left with the preset's.
Though this does raise again the issues with eve and accessibility I.e. the lack of it.
We're Back in Business ,
have your very own Meeny Faced Bastards on call today
=]|[=
|

Lulu Lunette
Savage Moon Society
711
|
Posted - 2016.11.14 21:22:58 -
[3] - Quote
Custom color was removed but I think the Mordus Legion color is maybe what you're after. It's more like a greyish purple. I hope that helps.
@lunettelulu7
|

Ralph King-Griffin
Devils Rejects 666 The Devil's Warrior Alliance
19054
|
Posted - 2016.11.14 21:43:04 -
[4] - Quote
Lulu Lunette wrote:Custom color was removed but I think the Mordus Legion color is maybe what you're after. It's more like a greyish purple. I hope that helps. It's to do with the contrast of the deep Hugh of the purple on the white letters that makes them pop Like this ,
We're Back in Business ,
have your very own Meeny Faced Bastards on call today
=]|[=
|

The Larold
Avalon Enterprises
54
|
Posted - 2016.11.14 21:47:14 -
[5] - Quote
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:Lulu Lunette wrote:Custom color was removed but I think the Mordus Legion color is maybe what you're after. It's more like a greyish purple. I hope that helps. It's to do with the contrast of the deep Hugh of the purple on the white letters that makes them pop Like this ,
And that is almost exactly the shade I had my custom color set to. Perhaps 5 to 10 percent lighter, but almost that exact hue.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |