Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:The EVE Store Is Back Online!

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 :: [one page]
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.15 20:04:36 - [1] - Quote

As announced in this news article the EVE Store is back online.

At this point in time we have a few products on offer while we make sure that distribution and billing is working without any usability issues, then from there we'll look at add more and more swag to the store going forward.

We're currently looking at expanding the inventory of merchandise, and we'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what kind of EVE Swag you'd like to see for sale.

Feel free to post in this thread with your comments, feedback and suggestions for stuff you'd like to see on sale.

You can find the store over at STORE.EVE.COM

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Bobmon
Bobmon
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.15 20:16:04 - [2] - Quote

Awesome!

(those shipping costs though for non-US bro's)

EN24 CEO / Chief Editor [@BobmonEve][2] - Third Party Service - #HABIT - Bobmon for CSM

HyperFlareX
HyperFlareX
Know your Role
League of Unaligned Master Pilots

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:20:38 - [3] - Quote

Shipping costs to europe are beyond unacceptable. Complete trainwreck.
Winter Archipelago
Winter Archipelago
Autumn Industrial Enterprises

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:22:57 - [4] - Quote

RIP shipping costs to any non-USA location.

For the Newbies: The 8 Golden Rules - The Magic 14 Skills - Finding the Right Corp - EVE University Wiki

Seraph Essael
Seraph Essael
Binary Adaption
Ascending Darkness

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:29:11 - [5] - Quote

Yep, shipping costs to anywhere other than stateside is completely unacceptable Oops

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

yuma detog
yuma detog
Skyrock

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:29:52 - [6] - Quote

>CCP unironically thinks people are gonna pay at least 22,5$ shipping for a Tshirt
Zeitonaut
Zeitonaut
Zeiteinheit

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:37:05 - [7] - Quote

A "warp to the dancefloor" shirt would be nice.
Jayson Stormborne
Jayson Stormborne
Wink inc.

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:37:41 - [8] - Quote

Miniature ship models would be sick. (Think Warhammer models) I'd for sure pick up a rifter and an astero.
Vic Vorlon
Vic Vorlon
Aideron Robotics

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:43:16 - [9] - Quote

Call me crazy, but how about a black t-shirt with "Eve Online" written on it? The inside-joke catch phrases will go down well at Fanfest, but I want a shirt that lets people know what flavour of nerd I am from across a room.
Alphax45
Alphax45
Imperial Dreams
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:46:41 - [10] - Quote

Just plaster the EVE Logo and factions on EVERYTHING and ANYTHING! Pens, mugs, stickers, lanyards, binders, key chains, sunglasses, shirts (all kinds please), etc.

EG: http://www.zoomcatalog.com/catalogs/cps-keystone-2016-cdn#/1/
Vogg Nogg
Vogg Nogg
Lawlz Brawlz

Posted - 2016.11.15 21:30:48 - [11] - Quote

Bring back the old faction ship shirts:
http://loadedbarrels.blogspot.com/2009/10/jinxcom-releases-brand-new-eve-online-t.html

Would buy all of them in a heartbeat!
Petrified
Petrified
Old and Petrified Syndication
TOG - The Older Gamers Alliance

Posted - 2016.11.15 22:24:39 - [12] - Quote

Very nice. Glad to see the store back up.

Cloaking is the closest thing to a "Pause Game" button one can get while in space.

Tiberius Zol
Tiberius Zol
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2016.11.15 22:36:46 - [13] - Quote

Get a EU Warehouse.. for shippingcost and tax reasons..
Get way more swag.. shipmodels... posters.. stickers.. velcro patches.. all the cool stuff.
All the old shirts..
Let Rixx make some stuff for the shop

Maybe then..

Mr. Tibbers on twitter: @Mr_Tibbers

Mr. Tibbers Blog: www.eve-versum.de

Danika Princip
Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.11.15 22:43:08 - [14] - Quote

The shipping on a single t-shirt is double the price of said t-shirt. ($48 shipping on a $23 shirt)

plus customs fees.

Are the people running this store literal criminals, or merely incompetent?
DiDDleR
DiDDleR
Skunkdogz Corporation

Posted - 2016.11.15 22:57:31 - [15] - Quote

I see nothing unique or interesting, almost all the items are generic ones with some EVE logos printed on them. I can get similar from a local shop that allows printing of custom designs.

Who thought this was acceptable and worthy of such a great game as EVE online?

I'd like to see more unique items related to the world of EVE. Not just a beer tankard or t shirt that someone has printed EVE onto. How unique is that???

You're previous store was much better and had unique items such as custom clothing styled in the theme of EVE online plus books and merchandise that fitted within the lore of EVe.

And don't even mention shipping costs, really come on CCP you can and should do better than this!
Greniard
Greniard
University of Caille
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.15 23:13:55 - [16] - Quote

The shipping fees to EU are completely unacceptable.
Aneeta Gofradump
Aneeta Gofradump
Friendly Neighborhood Tax Evasion

Posted - 2016.11.15 23:33:40 - [17] - Quote

I really want to buy some stuff, but with the shipping costs to the UK there's just no way i can justify it: http://i.imgur.com/xalmNCx.png
These are the cheapest options? http://i.imgur.com/z2jjgkX.png
Danika Princip
Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.11.15 23:36:58 - [18] - Quote

For reference, I had a look at one of your partners from way back, jinx. An equivalent priced t-shirt has a shipping cost to the UK of ~$12.

Your new partners are crooks.
Muon Farstrider
Muon Farstrider
Partial Safety

Posted - 2016.11.16 00:01:08 - [19] - Quote

Glad to see this back, always kinda wished there was some decent eve swag out there. Got a few suggestions for things I might like to buy:

Minimalist faction logo shirts - just the faction logo, no text (including no eve logo, or at most the eve logo on the sleeve instead of on the front or back), in a thematic color on a relatively low-contrast background color; e.g. minmatar logo in rusty orange on a faded deep red shirt, amarr in gold on light grey, caldari in grey on slate, gallente in grey on heather, etc. I want something I can wear out among normal people without looking weird. >.>

Faction logo and ship graphic vinyl clings for windows, laptop lids, or other smooth surfaces. Something durable and repositionable rather than just stickers (which are awesome too, I just want more options).

The stickers better include T2/faction/officer triangles to stick on the corners of things. (Those would also make good vinyl clings too.)

Expand mug/glass/thermos/etc options to cover more factions - no reason why I should be able to get a angels pub glass but can't have an amarr empire one. Probably could be done as a dropdown inside the pages for each cup type rather than cluttering up the main store page with 70 or 80 different versions of cups.

I clicked on the archon keychain thinking it was pewter and was sad to see that it was not. I would totally buy a pewter kestrel keychain fob.

A simple EVE logo T-shirt is an obvious addition - I was surprised to not see one as an option.
Frayze Nissai
Frayze Nissai
Roving Guns Inc.
Mercenary Coalition

Posted - 2016.11.16 00:36:07 - [20] - Quote

I'm assuming that for those shipping fees an actual Nyx delivers them to my door, accompanied by a cargohold full of exotic dancers?

This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Cade Kenobi
Cade Kenobi
Jump Drive Appreciation Society

Posted - 2016.11.16 01:07:36 - [21] - Quote

Those shipping prices are literally day light robbery!
Soyatyin Aikuro
Soyatyin Aikuro
Concordiat
Spaceship Samurai

Posted - 2016.11.16 05:54:01 - [22] - Quote

SSV Normandy Ship Replica
$28.00
Shipping & Handling
$17.70
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
$45.70

Blood Raiders Travel Mug
$25.00
Shipping & Handling
$31.75
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
$56.75

nope.jpg
Carl Lauer
Carl Lauer
Special Assault Unit
IT'S ONLY PIXELS

Posted - 2016.11.16 08:07:16 - [23] - Quote

product price: 11.99$
tax: 0.12$
shipping: 40.95$
total: 53.06$

Hm...
I REALLY like the stuff, but nope...

Please find another partner to make it easier for european customers!
Those shipping costs are not OK. :-/
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2016.11.16 08:12:55 - [24] - Quote

Is that zero.zero gear out there? If not, you are completely misinforming people. What?
I see a "Get your zero.zero gear here" written there still in drop down menu.

Also. Isnt an european contry like Poland a good place to deliver stuff thru around europe? Hint hint.

Every part of a game helps to tell a story. =ƒôò

Where is Angry CONCORD guy when you need him.

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

Jarno Midumulf
Jarno Midumulf
Riders of Sleipnir
Backdoor Crashers

Posted - 2016.11.16 10:03:28 - [25] - Quote

at first i was YES after all this time i can by me that beer glass i wanted..
but then i saw the prices:

Angels Pub Glass $11.99
sales tax $0.12

that's alright, no problem here.
but then shipping..

USPS Priority Mail International ($40.95)
or
USPS Priority Mail Express International ($62.25)

could you please look at the European shipping cost?
53$ for a beer glass is a bit to much..
Christy Cloud
Christy Cloud
The Mongo Tree
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.16 10:18:13 - [26] - Quote

Good to see that the feedback given on the EvE store from way-back, that the shipping fees were hilarious, have been taken on board.

oh.

wait.
Kamideus
Kamideus
Gerk Corporation

Posted - 2016.11.16 11:27:51 - [27] - Quote

Swag item request:

1. Wall Posters of the beautiful ships we fly.
2. Framed artwork or models of said ships.
3. Pullover hoodies, not just zip-ups, each representing a main empire faction, and pirate factions.
4. The black coffee cup looks cool but how can you see how much coffee you have left? Let's get faction colored coffee cups.
5. Option to pay a bit more to get alliance logos on said eve coffee cups.
6. Eve trampoline. yeah, that's right a huge trampoline with the image of a wormhole imprinted on it.
7. Empire & Pirate faction decals/stickers for plastering on anything. Not bumper stickers.
8. Packet of 10 flyers to recruit real people into your corporation in game with instruction on how to download EVE. (Free with every order)
9. Figure out a way to use this store so people who don't play the game can still gift their friends who do play, eve store items and in-game items like Plex or ship skins, etc.

And for my ultimate request item.
10. Leather bound instruction manual for drug manufacturing. Cause it took me two months to figure it all out on my own and no one should have to suffer like I did.

Also not a swag item request but a sensible request for any future drug manufacturing structures released in any future patches.... please let us cloak the structure... putting the "shade" back into shady business.
Christy Cloud
Christy Cloud
The Mongo Tree
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.16 11:56:00 - [28] - Quote

Also I don't know when I got in a time machine back to the 1990's in terms of web design, but if I try open a link in a new tab it just takes me to the image of the product.

http://i.imgur.com/TtjaaUG.gifv

GG.

:ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp:
Delarian Rox
Delarian Rox
MLG Corporation
VYDRA RELOLDED

Posted - 2016.11.16 12:10:49 - [29] - Quote

How about faction jackets and something with classic E from menu? After you'll fix shipping prices
Alexa Dethahal
Alexa Dethahal
Adorable Woodland Animals

Posted - 2016.11.16 13:01:20 - [30] - Quote

Will women's sizes be added at a later date?

Kolodi Ramal
Kolodi Ramal
Sanxing

Posted - 2016.11.16 16:21:58 - [31] - Quote

Christy Cloud wrote:
Also I don't know when I got in a time machine back to the 1990's in terms of web design, but if I try open a link in a new tab it just takes me to the image of the product.

GG.

:ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp:

You literally clicked on "Open image in new tab". L2use your browser.
Dominous Nolen
Dominous Nolen
We're Happy In Wormhole Space

Posted - 2016.11.16 20:47:03 - [32] - Quote

WTB Racial/pirate faction logo themed gear, Shirts, Hoodies, hats, patches
Quafe brand apparel
That Gurista Duffel from the Zero.Zero Collection was actually pretty awesome.

Edit: Those shipping prices for international still kinda hurt the wallet. $40.00 USD hoodie before conversion + at minimum 35.00 USD to ship... at current conversion rate... $100.00 CDN before taxes and I'm sure customs fees...Yeesh
God damn it sucks when the dollar is in the toilet

@dominousnolen

TehHouse
TehHouse
Imperium Technologies
V. O. I. D.

Posted - 2016.11.16 20:54:33 - [33] - Quote

Found out today they're selling stuff on the site that they don't actually have and don't plan to restock:

Quote:

Thank you for your order.
Unfortunately, we are out of stock on the How Do I Warp to Something T-shirt in Med as well as the Lacrimix in Medium. I donGÇÖt believe we will be replenishing these shirts.

If you like, we can issue you a credit for these and ship the rest of your order. If youGÇÖd like another item in their place, please do let me know. We do have the polos in MED, besides the other shirts you ordered.

Thanks!
Stacey

Might want to keep this in mind when you order.
Sapheni
Sapheni
Black Moon Mining

Posted - 2016.11.16 21:42:16 - [34] - Quote

Stylish clothing with discreet EVE logos that normal people would wear. Including socks.
Wallets / key pouches (leather or fabric)
Manbags [which don't have "Guristas" painted on the side]
Ties
Racial logo cufflinks / tie pins
Pens
Wall /desk calendars
Mice/keyboards/mousemats
Duvet and pillow case with EVE star map (oh yes!)
Towels with EVE logo / racial/pirate logo
Ship models

+Affordable for normal people
Olivier Coreli
Olivier Coreli
Coreli Drive Yards
Corelum Syndicate

Posted - 2016.11.17 19:47:12 - [35] - Quote

TehHouse wrote:
Found out today they're selling stuff on the site that they don't actually have and don't plan to restock:

Quote:

Unfortunately, we are out of stock on the How Do I Warp to Something T-shirt in Med as well as the Lacrimix in Medium. I donGÇÖt believe we will be replenishing these shirts.

If you like, we can issue you a credit for these and ship the rest of your order. If youGÇÖd like another item in their place, please do let me know. We do have the polos in MED, besides the other shirts you ordered.

Thanks!
Stacey

Might want to keep this in mind when you order, especially seeing as you can't get a refund in the event they don't have what you ordered, only a store credit.

Scammed in real life. Lol
Winter Archipelago
Winter Archipelago
Autumn Industrial Enterprises

Posted - 2016.11.17 19:55:16 - [36] - Quote

TehHouse wrote:

Might want to keep this in mind when you order, especially seeing as you can't get a refund in the event they don't have what you ordered, only a store credit.

If you used a credit card, dispute it with the card company and explain the situation. Don't let scummy online retailers screw you over.

For the Newbies: The 8 Golden Rules - The Magic 14 Skills - Finding the Right Corp - EVE University Wiki

Messenger Of Truth
Messenger Of Truth
Butlerian Crusade

Posted - 2016.11.17 21:00:17 - [37] - Quote

TehHouse wrote:

Quote:

Thanks!
Stacey

Before ordering a new set of matching pitch-cutlery, can I suggest that this might only be the salesperson trying to retain the sale, rather than flat out refusing a refund.

I would suggest that if you don't want store credit, that you explicitly state that you would like a refund, and you would most likely be given one.

Trade Hub Price Checker: stop.hammerti.me.uk/pricecheck

Visit "Haulers Channel" in game for all matters courier-related.

Citadel name/system API: stop.hammerti.me.uk/api

Dark Lord Trump
Dark Lord Trump
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.11.17 21:07:09 - [38] - Quote

I'd like to see some ship models in there. What I wouldn't give for an Erebus model...

I'm going to build a big wall that will keep the Gallente out, and they're going to pay for it!

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2016.11.17 21:50:19 - [39] - Quote

TehHouse wrote:

Quote:

Thanks!
Stacey

We just spoke to our partner, the reply was taken out of context.

They only offer refunds, not store credit if they don't have something in stock.

The "offering a credit" part means offering a refund, not store credit :)

Ralph King-Griffin
Ralph King-Griffin
Devils Rejects 666
The Devil's Warrior Alliance

Posted - 2016.11.17 22:12:26 - [40] - Quote

Those shipping costs to the EU are insulting.

Nope.

We're Back in Business ,

have your very own Meeny Faced Bastards on call today

=]|[=

lord xavier
lord xavier
Rubbed Out
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.17 22:23:03 - [41] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
TehHouse wrote:

Quote:

Thanks!
Stacey

We just spoke to our partner, the reply was taken out of context.

They only offer refunds, not store credit if they don't have something in stock.

The "offering a credit" part means offering a refund, not store credit :)

Hardly, he was offering credit and promoting other items. So, they aren't "only" offering refunds.

Cien Banchiere
Cien Banchiere
Extrinsic Arcadia Distribution

Posted - 2016.11.17 22:59:26 - [42] - Quote

I'm curious as to why these items, and I assume more, are in such limited numbers.
Raalic
Raalic
Apotheosis.
Rejection Of Sovereignty

Posted - 2016.11.18 02:25:24 - [43] - Quote

A $9 mug costs $71.80 to ship to Australia. A $20 shirt even more.
That's a pretty firm kick in the pants, guys.
XODIOS Katelo
XODIOS Katelo
Quantum Singularities
Half Massed

Posted - 2016.11.18 03:58:44 - [44] - Quote

Raalic wrote:

Same for NZ. It'd better be same day delivery for that price!
AnzacPaul
AnzacPaul
Tactically Challenged
Tactical Supremacy

Posted - 2016.11.18 04:17:32 - [45] - Quote

Raalic wrote:

Obvious from the lack of CCP support in this thread their care factor of shipping costs is exactly zero point zero.

I'd happily buy some stuff, but $70 postage for a 9$ item?

RollRoll
TehHouse
TehHouse
Imperium Technologies
V. O. I. D.

Posted - 2016.11.18 04:37:52 - [46] - Quote

Cien Banchiere wrote:
I'm curious as to why these items, and I assume more, are in such limited numbers.

This was my problem with it, way more than getting something else or money refunded.

At Vegas when they ran out of these same items they said they'd be available on the store when it launched. Well, I was order #23, I ordered pretty quick once the site was live on store.eve.com. Did they only have <22 Lacrimix/How Do I Warp To Something shirts for the launch? Did they let the first guy buy 500 of them?

They still have listed as purchasable all the stuff they told me yesterday was out of stock. I might be alone here, but that seems really unethical to me, especially given how hard to get some of these shirts are (I've been to EVE Vegas 2015/2016 without being able to buy a Lacrimix shirt...)

Why can't their website show stock like any other ecommerce site?
Isam Sorei
Isam Sorei
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.18 05:53:51 - [47] - Quote

AnzacPaul wrote:

I'd happily buy some stuff, but $70 postage for a 9$ item?

RollRoll

They announced that international shipping has to be addressed and is currently sub-par.

So right now, I'd suggest:

Ask fellow players/corp/alliance mates from US if they would take your order and send it to you. Trust and funds provided, though.
Asssassin X
Asssassin X
Nameless.

Posted - 2016.11.18 06:51:58 - [48] - Quote

Glad to finally see the store is back.

Unfortunately it's the same overpriced crap being peddled once again with ridiculous shipping fees to anywhere but America.

You can find nearly the same items cheaper if you just google Eve online merchandise.

CCP you once again ****** up but it no longer surprise's me.
Pierre Lefranc
Pierre Lefranc
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.18 07:17:13 - [49] - Quote

So, if you're looking for ideas, here are a few (you asked for it, we deliver)

- Earings for the style-conscious capsuleers : lots of space mates around work in IT. Some of us are abit stylish, but the Mario-kart-formless-teeshirt-over-an-overwashed-jean-combo isn't always acceptable when meeting Marketing corporate rogue drones in those shittalking contests arenas we call meetings. But, hey, since we're modern, we can have earings, which is nice.

- Cufflinks : see above

- Stickers : we all have dumps on our laptops that need stylish repairs.

- Genuine(tm) Nanite Paste duct tape. And a more expensive Federation Navy edition for the dedicated.

- Car stickers : so many ideas my fingers can't handle (but my car body's ready)

- "Breeder slave" tee-shirt : will only be available is size S for lore reasons, (but still be available in some special edition, in size S only, for AT winners)

- Authentic cardboard Friendship : of course, CCP_Guard will be in charge of its design. the optionnal pink "Friendship is magic" sticker being protected by third-party PI will be made available as a darknet download only

- The "Warp to the dancefloor" card : a card you can fit in your wallet. When hassled by anyone IRL, you just put that card in her face and scream "Warp to the dancefloor" and she'll prolly leave in awe. the "Harden the funk up" card might also be considered

- Amarr holy water. Every armor ship needs it, as you already know.

- Vanity e-mail addresses : A decent universe conquest & domination plan needs plannification, spreadsheets & Gantt charts. An Eve-themed e-mail address is a natural complement for that.

Things you prolly won't do, yet should :

- Piercings : the natural complement for cufflinks and earings. Don't ask me to elaborate on that one.

- Canned yeast-brewed icelandic delicacies with a CCP seal : yeah, I'm talked about these raw shark bones brews etc. you can find in rural areas. The best gift you can offer to your deared ennemies (check the salt level, it's awesome). Might also be on-stream consumed during live fleet welps by seafood-loving (or not) FCs. Might also be conditionned for use as a pizza extra-topping for you all pizza hackers around. Should also provide a decent press coverage for Iceland (Yeah !) and CCP (**** Yeah !!).

(this post might be edited when I'll be drunk enough and might come back with worse ideas)

--
I'm not gay, I'm French
Swizzles Saissore
Swizzles Saissore
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team

Posted - 2016.11.18 07:42:29 - [50] - Quote

When you consider I can jump on Ali Express and get Eve Online knock-offs with the usual prices but with free postage the $71 to ship a coffee mug to Australia is insulting really. I thought it was a mistake but its clearly not.

I wanna give you money CCP but damn you makin it hard.
knobber Jobbler
knobber Jobbler
Bat Country
Pandemic Legion

Posted - 2016.11.18 07:57:47 - [51] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

At this point in time we have a few products on offer while we make sure that distribution and billing is working without any usability issues, then from there we'll look at add more and more swag to the store going forward.

We're currently looking at expanding the inventory of merchandise, and we'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what kind of EVE Swag you'd like to see for sale.

Feel free to post in this thread with your comments, feedback and suggestions for stuff you'd like to see on sale.

Reasonable shipping costs to the UK for a start. I'm not going to buy anything from your store when I'll be paying more in shipping than the cost of the item and then get a duties charge on top of that.

Also, UPS is terrible. Fedex will do the same thing for cheaper and faster.
Pierre Lefranc
Pierre Lefranc
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.18 08:08:42 - [52] - Quote

So, if you're looking for ideas, here are a few (you asked for it, we deliver)

- Earings for the style-conscious capsuleers : lots of space mates around work in IT. Some of us are abit stylish, but the Mario-kart-formless-teeshirt-over-an-overwashed-jean-combo isn't always acceptable when meeting Marketing corporate rogue drones in those shittalking contests arenas we call meetings. But, hey, since we're modern, we can have earings, which is nice.

- Cufflinks : see above

- Stickers : we all have dumps on our laptops that need stylish repairs. So do our fridges, (heat insulated) ovens, etc..

- Genuine(tm) Nanite Paste duct tape. And a more expensive Federation Navy edition for the dedicated.

- Car stickers : so many ideas my fingers can't handle them all (but my car body's ready)

- "Breeder slave" tee-shirt : will only be available is size S for lore reasons, (but still be available in some special edition, in size S only, for AT winners) #LoreMatters

- Authentic cardboard Friendship : of course, CCP_Guard will be in charge of its design. the optionnal pink "Friendship is magic" sticker being protected by third-party PI will be made available as a darknet download only

- The "Warp to the dancefloor" card : a card you can fit in your wallet. When hassled by anyone IRL, you just put that card in her face and scream "Warp to the dancefloor" and she'll prolly leave in awe. the "Harden the funk up" card might also be considered

- Amarr holy water. Every armor ship needs it, as you already know.

- Vanity e-mail addresses : A decent universe conquest & domination plan needs plannification, spreadsheets & Gantt charts. An Eve-themed e-mail address is a natural complement for that.

- Jita local chan immunity in-game cheatcode : you'd sell thousands of these (but it migh be sold in the Aurum store). Corp chan immunity code might also be nice.

- Temporary tatoos

- a Furrier box, a heiress, well, you get the idea #LoreMatters

Things you prolly won't do, yet should :

- Piercings : the natural complement for cufflinks and earings. Don't ask me to elaborate on that one.

- Canned yeast-brewed icelandic delicacies with a CCP seal : yeah, I'm talked about these raw shark bones brews etc. you can find in rural areas. The best gift you can offer to your deared ennemies (check the salt level, it's over 9000 !). Might also be on-stream consumed during live fleet welps by seafood-loving (or not) FCs. Might also be conditionned for use as a pizza extra-topping for you all pizza hackers around. Should also provide a decent press coverage for Iceland (Yeah !) and CCP (**** Yeah !!).

- Genuine Salt : Everybody needs it, or you're not trying hard enough

- Certified snail mail killmails : for the killboard conscious capsuleers, keeping real life memories of your best moments in Eve, just sell certified killmails and send them from Iceland like most sport federations do for athletes achieving some results

(this post might be edited when I'll be drunk enough and might come back with worse ideas)

--
I'm not gay, I'm French
Christy Cloud
Christy Cloud
The Mongo Tree
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.18 09:34:47 - [53] - Quote

Kolodi Ramal wrote:
Christy Cloud wrote:

GG.

You literally clicked on "Open image in new tab". L2use your browser.

Thanks for the input.

However let's just ignore the fact that the image has an anchor on it but the href points to the image itself, not to the store page.

the action that directs you to the store page is stored in a javascript called which triggers on an onClick() event, meaning the only way you can get to the store page is to actually click.

Right click, open in new tab
CTRL + click

all result in the image.

But y'know - thanks for the input.
Techies Demolitions
Techies Demolitions
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.18 10:26:15 - [54] - Quote

I love how those promises about partnering with ThinkGeek and not charging absurd prices like they had with Musterbrand for not only the items but for the shipping have been thrown out the window entirely.

"Want a $25 shirt? Sorry it costs us $22 to mail it to you." - CCP

Edit - Also lmao at how kitschy those items are and how much you're charging.
Christy Cloud
Christy Cloud
The Mongo Tree
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.18 11:08:01 - [55] - Quote

Techies Demolitions wrote:
I love how those promises about partnering with ThinkGeek and not charging absurd prices like they had with Musterbrand for not only the items but for the shipping have been thrown out the window entirely.

"Want a $25 shirt? Sorry it costs us $22 to mail it to you." - CCP

Edit - Also lmao at how kitschy those items are and how much you're charging.

Let's not forget the true classic

"In the future we're going to make EvE merchandise available to everyone! In entirely unrelated news here's a nyx model that's only $1800"
Techies Demolitions
Techies Demolitions
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.18 12:11:08 - [56] - Quote

Speaking of which, did they ever release that?
Christy Cloud
Christy Cloud
The Mongo Tree
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.18 12:31:21 - [57] - Quote

Still on pre-order
Techies Demolitions
Techies Demolitions
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.18 12:37:48 - [58] - Quote

I'd also like to point out The YeTee.com as a good site to use as well. This shirt costs a whopping $17

http://theyetee.com/shop/detail.php?itemid=PAPER-FoxOnly

Let's see how much it costs to ship it from their store in the USA to South Korea (half a planet and international shipping).

http://i.imgur.com/ZyEYWCs.jpg

Woah! $22.50 total? That's a $5.50 charge for international shipping. Golly gee willikers that's affordable for shipping.

To put this in comparison, to buy the cheapest shirt on the EVE Store ($19) and have it shipped to you just within the USA is $30. I can get a better looking/designed shirt shipped internationally for cheaper which is comical.
Tallardar
Tallardar
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.18 12:53:06 - [59] - Quote

Good to see all our feedback about the previous iteration of the store was taken to heart. What with the chief complaint being overpriced tat that was incredibly expensive to ship anywhere.

Pandemic Horde Tutorial Videos | Monthly Nullsec Recap

Tallardar
Tallardar
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.18 12:53:52 - [60] - Quote

knobber Jobbler wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

Reasonable shipping costs to the UK for a start. I'm not going to buy anything from your store when I'll be paying more in shipping than the cost of the item and then get a duties charge on top of that.

Also, UPS is terrible. Fedex will do the same thing for cheaper and faster.

They're not using UPS, they're using USPS. Two different things.

Pandemic Horde Tutorial Videos | Monthly Nullsec Recap

Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2016.11.18 14:52:14 - [61] - Quote

How to build a sensible online store for branded merchandise:

1) find a partner whose business is custom branded merchandise and sells & delivers it worldwide at competitive rates
2) license your IP brand products to them and co-develop what items you want to brand and how (t-shirts yes, dildos no; ship artwork yes, your devs' mug shots no)
3) ask them to build you, or build it yourself, a storefront microsite for selling the custom apparel branded with your IP, based on the backend code they already use for operating their business
4) charge a royalty fee for each print/embroid of your IP and let professionals bother with production and delivery of the item
5) relax & profit

When you need to travel to a city with no regular air links, you don't start by finding someone who can build an airplane for you while you take flight lessons. You just hire a travel agent to charter a flight for you and let the airline bother with the details of actually flying an airplane to your destination in time.

But, who knows?
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2016.11.18 17:21:28 - [62] - Quote

Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
But, who knows?

Thats, thats just stunning. =ƒÿ«=ƒÖç

Every part of a game helps to tell a story. =ƒôò =ƒÜÇ

Where is Angry CONCORD guy when you need him.

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

Jenn aSide
Jenn aSide
Shinigami Miners
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2016.11.18 20:03:58 - [63] - Quote

Hey CCP why was this vendor chosen? I haven't tried to order anything yet and if I do i'm in Texas so i won't get screwed, but lots of my UK/Euro corp mates are disgusted.

First off, who in the high hells uses the United States Postal Service to deliver goods to in international clientele? It would be like me saying "screw emailing that guy, i'll just tie a note to this carrier pigeon and hope for the best...sometime next month". I don't know of ANY reputable companies that deliver things via USPS, and if they did they'd give you the option of using UPS or FedEx.

Hell, FedEx and UPS are CHEAPER for the company itself, what kind of partner did CCP pick that uses a more expensive (to them) method of shipping? And already several of my corp mates are complaining that the vendor is out of stuff they want to buy.

WTF CCP? This doesn't inspire confidence or make me want to buy stuff from them, a shop like this should be a very simple matter. Someone in your company seems to have dropped the ball on vetting this partner's operations and capabilities.
Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2016.11.18 21:46:41 - [64] - Quote

Nana Skalski wrote:
But, who knows?

Thats, thats just stunning. =ƒÿ«=ƒÖç

It was implemented just a few months ago; the customization is made by http://www.spreadshirt.net and the rest might not be too far from what I suggested. The delivery costs to Australia are GBP 7.99 via DHL ordinary service (up to 20 days), whereas it's 7 to 9 days and GBP 3.19 for continental Europe via UPS ordinary or regular post.

I would lie if I said I expected CCP to be able to aim for anything better than charging 90 $ for delivering a t-shirt.
Akira Kata
Akira Kata
AkiCo LLC

Posted - 2016.11.19 02:38:23 - [65] - Quote

Hoodies and jackets with faction insignia, please- colors should reflect individual faction style.
Dominous Nolen
Dominous Nolen
We're Happy In Wormhole Space

Posted - 2016.11.19 04:18:16 - [66] - Quote

Winter Archipelago wrote:
TehHouse wrote:

If you used a credit card, dispute it with the card company and explain the situation. Don't let scummy online retailers screw you over.

I'm really not liking where this going so far, just saying CCP.

@dominousnolen

The Actuary
The Actuary
I blame my mother

Posted - 2016.11.19 14:27:21 - [67] - Quote

I am really scratching my head over this.

I think the last time ccp shared subscriber locations was back in 2008 but I wouldn't be surprised if the spread is still similar. If that's the case then they have just opened a store that is only really viable for 37% of their market.

( 2008 subs data:

United States - 37.06% subscribers ; 87,091 out of 304,177,000 citizens ( 0.0286% of population - one in 3493 humans )
United Kingdom - 13.92% subscribers ; 32,712 out of 60,587,300 citizens ( 0.0540% of population - one in 1852 humans )
Others worldwide - 10.50% subscribers ; 24,675 out of 5,549,445,701 citizens ( 0.0004% of population - one in 224902 humans )
Germany - 8.05% subscribers ; 18,918 out of 82,210,000 citizens ( 0.0230% of population - one in 4346 humans )
Russia - 5.54% subscribers ; 13,019 out of 142,008,838 citizens ( 0.0092% of population - one in 10908 humans )
Canada - 4.84% subscribers ; 11,374 out of 33,275,000 citizens ( 0.0342% of population - one in 2926 humans )
Australia - 3.04% subscribers ; 7,144 out of 21,310,000 citizens ( 0.0335% of population - one in 2983 humans )
France - 2.47% subscribers ; 5,805 out of 64,473,140 citizens ( 0.0090% of population - one in 11107 humans )
Netherlands - 2.30% subscribers ; 5,405 out of 16,408,557 citizens ( 0.0329% of population - one in 3036 humans )
Sweden - 2.28% subscribers ; 5,358 out of 9,196,227 citizens ( 0.0583% of population - one in 1716 humans )
Denmark - 2.24% subscribers ; 5,264 out of 5,475,791 citizens ( 0.0961% of population - one in 1040 humans )
Norway - 1.43% subscribers ; 3,361 out of 4,752,735 citizens ( 0.0707% of population - one in 1414 humans )
Finland - 1.05% subscribers ; 2,468 out of 5,308,208 citizens ( 0.0465% of population - one in 2151 humans )
Ukraine - 0.90% subscribers ; 2,115 out of 46,372,700 citizens ( 0.0046% of population - one in 21926 humans )
Poland - 0.84% subscribers ; 1,974 out of 38,518,241 citizens ( 0.0051% of population - one in 19513 humans )
Austria - 0.81% subscribers ; 1,904 out of 8,316,487 citizens ( 0.0229% of population - one in 4369 humans )
Belgium - 0.75% subscribers ; 1,763 out of 10,584,534 citizens ( 0.0167% of population - one in 6005 humans )
Romania - 0.67% subscribers ; 1,575 out of 22,246,862 citizens ( 0.0071% of population - one in 14129 humans )
Spain - 0.59% subscribers ; 1,387 out of 45,200,737 citizens ( 0.0031% of population - one in 32601 humans )
Hungary - 0.41% subscribers ; 964 out of 10,041,000 citizens ( 0.0096% of population - one in 10421 humans )
Brazil - 0.31% subscribers ; 729 out of 186,757,608 citizens ( 0.0004% of population - one in 256359 humans )
Dibz
Dibz
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.11.19 18:27:45 - [68] - Quote

CCP, you guys are terrible at clothing merchandise. Literally no-one is ever going to wear this. The t-shirt slogans mean nothing to anyone who's not played EVE.

And those shipping prices, LOL? Even Blizzard, the masters of money grabbing, only charge $8.90 shipping for a t-shirt.
Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2016.11.19 19:38:20 - [69] - Quote

Awww, this is getting interesting!

- the shop itself is created & a maintained through the company Brightstores, which hosts & provides custom storefronts and backend management for corporate stores. So far so good, with plans starting at 145 $ per month, they seem a competent corporate store service

- the assets in the store are designed and manufactured by Development Plus Inc, an agency specialyzed in game and media custom swag. Maybe you've heard of guys like Rockstar Games, HBO or some Coca Cola Company; those are clients of Development Plus Inc. So certainly there's a solid, competent company behind the design and manufacture of EVE's premium swag.

- what I haven't found, is who stores & delivers the items. My guess is that it could be CCP USA themselves, since Brighstores manages webstores and inventory but no physical items, and DP designs and manufactures the items but doesn't sells them.

So the unprofessional blopper of the EVE Store's shipping prices would be CCP's responsability. The items may not be of everybody's liking and certainly they're priced as what they are, custom designed and manufactured premium swag, but both the design and purchase/inventory process are in the hands of competent professionals.

Of course it's CCP who decides whether they want ordinary swag or premium swag, and simple branding or full fledged design, and whether they use Rixx Javix's awesome artwork or don't, and then EVE nerds will buy it or don't. But the moment someone OK'ed a delivery process that charges 80 dollars to customers for no good reason, all the hard work went down the drain.

Maybe CCP will sort it, maybe don't. They're in a tough place to sign a deal with a parcel service as volume is the op-word for parcel costs and EVE will never generate enough volume. That's why I suggested to sign the deal with someone who already is shipping thousands of items each day and haves a good shipping plan, specially since shipping prices are one of the historical complains about the EVE Store(s).
Shinya Shazih
Shinya Shazih
Markarian Society

Posted - 2016.11.20 20:47:23 - [70] - Quote

Item $20 shipping $40 ... even Red Frog Freight does it cheaper.

CCP is just being disrespectfull to their customers
TehHouse
TehHouse
Imperium Technologies
V. O. I. D.

Posted - 2016.11.21 21:30:52 - [71] - Quote

I put in a nice $148 order on launch day (the 15th), had problems mentioned earlier with 2/3 of the shirts that ran out at Vegas not being in stock. Still haven't received updates after that -- no tracking number, no updated invoice.

Has anyone actually got past the initial ordering phase? Like having the order status change from 'NEW' or get a tracking number, or just having the stuff show up?
totalE
totalE
red cross society

Posted - 2016.11.22 00:16:21 - [72] - Quote

i was going to buy a beer glass set, but there is no serpentis one.

bad ccp, bad.
Jack Jomar
Jack Jomar
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.23 14:20:20 - [73] - Quote

I was browsing for some of the shirts, just in case I saw something I liked, and most of the merch is out of stock.
What gives?
How did you sell out of medium and even large type shirts?
Where's the rest of the stock?
Any kind of ETA on a refill?
Shouldn't there be a box I can tick so an automated service will email me when stock is back in?

My Wordpress Blog

Xylem Viliana
Xylem Viliana
another shell corp mk3

Posted - 2016.11.24 11:28:32 - [74] - Quote

Sorry CCP.

Until you address everyone outside the US being bent over and shafted on the shipping, Will not even consider it.
Dominous Nolen
Dominous Nolen
Powder and Ball Alchemist Industries

Posted - 2016.11.26 08:56:53 - [75] - Quote

Akira Kata wrote:
Hoodies and jackets with faction insignia, please- colors should reflect individual faction style.

UPDATE 2016-19-NOV: Just received EVE logo hoodie and am disappointed.
Ordered a medium, should have ordered a large. I'm not fat, but this thing is tight and clingy, with very thin, stretchy fabric. Not at all what I think of for a hoodie. Maybe for a stripper...

Even if it fit, the material is so thin that I can't imagine it providing any warmth.

Two frowns.

SadSad

Sorry to hear the quality is bad. I guess that's one item of my list of considerations.

@dominousnolen

Soyatyin Aikuro
Soyatyin Aikuro
Concordiat
Spaceship Samurai

Posted - 2016.11.28 03:32:09 - [76] - Quote

Soyatyin Aikuro wrote:
SSV Normandy Ship Replica
$28.00
Shipping & Handling
$17.70
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
$45.70

Blood Raiders Travel Mug
$25.00
Shipping & Handling
$31.75
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
$56.75

nope.jpg

They seem to have nerfed the shippings prices a bit

Blood Raiders Travel Mug
$25.00
Shipping & Handling
$15.50
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
$40.50
Techies Demolitions
Techies Demolitions
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.28 15:04:40 - [77] - Quote

So zero comment by CCP about the issues people are raising over this anywhere on any of their official platforms for communication? Good to see the community management team are super busy with Reddit posting instead.
Meerclaw
Meerclaw
Wise Humans Sword
Villore Accords

Posted - 2016.11.29 15:11:02 - [78] - Quote

Seriously Falcon, the shipping prices are just...
no way

that's both sad and counter productive

Let's say you will open an EU shop asap, would you ?
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2016.11.29 22:19:36 - [79] - Quote

Doesnt even matter if the shipping price is too high if you are out of stock for those items. Seriously, from the items I checked, they are out of stock, all 3 of them that I considered worthy of buying.

Every part of a game helps to tell a story =ƒôò =ƒÜÇ

Where is Angry CONCORD guy when you need him

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ Osprey

Wemyss
Wemyss
Star Frontiers
Brotherhood of Spacers

Posted - 2016.11.30 14:27:46 - [80] - Quote

Amazon fulfilment does a better job of international shipping than this store, and removes the need for any warehouse space. ccpls.
Keno Skir
Keno Skir

Posted - 2016.11.30 21:59:24 - [81] - Quote

-ú3999.95 shipping for an EvE postcard, very reasonable please screw us over some more.

<Gùï> 250,000 Bonus SP when you start an Alpha Clone HERE <Gùï>

Including ISK Bonus & In Game Assistance - Piracy / Wormhole Space / Covops PvP

Nicolai Serkanner
Nicolai Serkanner
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective

Posted - 2016.12.01 18:28:34 - [82] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

No thank you. Shipping costs are beyond ridiculous.
Danika Princip
Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.12.03 18:20:22 - [83] - Quote

Soyatyin Aikuro wrote:

They seem to have nerfed the shippings prices a bit

Blood Raiders Travel Mug
$25.00
Shipping & Handling
$15.50
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
$40.50

Now the shipping cost on a $23 t-shirt is a mere $22.50. Only double the price of shipping from any other US based t-shirt store, not quadruple. Real bargain this. Roll
Tora Hokori
Tora Hokori
Wargasm Inc

Posted - 2016.12.05 16:17:55 - [84] - Quote

Raalic wrote:

Could it have been made in the same factory that manufactures japanese designer jeans? Hahahaha

I crack me up.
Rovinia
Rovinia
Exotic Dancers Union
SONS of BANE

Posted - 2016.12.07 18:50:06 - [85] - Quote

Allready filled my shopping cart and than saw the Shipment costs to Europe....

Nope, if i want to be scamed, i log in on my Jita trader Blink

I understand that shipment across the ocean has it's cost, but it's over the top even for that.
Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2016.12.07 21:44:27 - [86] - Quote

Rovinia wrote:
Allready filled my shopping cart and than saw the Shipment costs to Europe....

Nope, if i want to be scamed, i log in on my Jita trader Blink

I understand that shipment across the ocean has it's cost, but it's over the top even for that.

Check Rixx Javixx's store at Redbubble, there's no CCP IP there but there are some nice EVE meta goodies and shipment costs are Redbubble's. If I was playing EVE, the miner in me would buy a "Mine Ore Die" shirt in a blink! Lol
Bekka Jai
Bekka Jai
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.12.18 23:49:01 - [87] - Quote

Ok, dumb question time: Where can I get a t-shirt (women's preferably) with the Eve-Online logo? I'm not looking for anything factional or with insidery in-game logos or jokes, just the classic logo on a t-shirt.

I can't find one for sale anywhere. You'd think this is would be the most basic swag you'd be able to find on sale somewhere, wouldn't you?

Thanks for any help.
Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2016.12.19 14:06:02 - [88] - Quote

Bekka Jai wrote:
Ok, dumb question time: Where can I get a t-shirt (women's preferably) with the Eve-Online logo? I'm not looking for anything factional or with insidery in-game logos or jokes, just the classic logo on a t-shirt.

I can't find one for sale anywhere. You'd think this is would be the most basic swag you'd be able to find on sale somewhere, wouldn't you?

Thanks for any help.

It doesn't exists as a legal item. But certain places like the one where Rixx Javixx set up his store (see my message above) are known for having all sorts of things using popular IPs in ilegal ways. Not that I recommend it as forged IP products are usually of the lowest quality, and that's one of the reasons why some people have been pestering CCP about setting up a legal store.

As for why there's no "EVE logo on..." swag, ah, that's CCP. You'll get used to it.
Luna'rion
Luna'rion
Lunar' Corporation
Ish-Stars

Posted - 2016.12.20 08:30:21 - [89] - Quote

I also thought about getting some EvE-Merch for christmas, but the shipping-costs are way to HIGH. Sad
Abyss Azizora
Abyss Azizora
DODGING

Posted - 2016.12.20 11:00:51 - [90] - Quote

The selection is still awful, I still have a ton of eve merchandise from the past eve store incarnation, and they were far more interesting with 1/3rd the shipping and handling costs.

At the moment I'm not even remotely interested by anything in the store. (Give us updated ship models for sale, I'd love an updated apocalypse battleship model for my computer desk.) Oh and more empire faction stuff and less pirate faction crap.

You know your doing it wrong when 3rd party sellers are making and selling better eve merchandise than the people who own and run the game.
Algarion Getz
Algarion Getz
Aideron Corp

Posted - 2016.12.20 15:30:55 - [91] - Quote

Shirt costs 19.99Gé¼
Shipping costs 23Gé¼ (cheapest option)

Buying a a similar black shirt and printing the EVE logo on it costs me like 15Gé¼.
Vic Vorlon
Vic Vorlon
Aideron Robotics

Posted - 2016.12.22 19:44:31 - [92] - Quote

Bekka Jai wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Good news on that - I emailed the people at the store when I bought some of the merchandise they have now, and they were kind enough to tell me that a plain shirt with the eve logo on it is in production and should hit the store soon. This was 2-3 weeks ago.

I totally agree with you - they should have started with something like that, not in-jokes and whatever the hell Lacrimix is supposed to be.
Thufir Hawaatt
Thufir Hawaatt
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2016.12.26 11:28:40 - [93] - Quote

I miss the old eve shop circa 2006. Metal keychains of each factions symbol, t shirts with faction symbols, models, cool posters etc etc. The current lineup is pretty lame, the only faction stuff you have are stickers. I also miss the musterbrand eve stuff, inparticular the concord ops jacket and the faction velcro patches....so basically what i'd like to purchase is faction merch...t/polol shirts, patches, keychains etc etc Pirate
Thufir Hawaatt
Thufir Hawaatt
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.01.10 11:23:59 - [94] - Quote

@ CCP Falcon

Hi there, any word on when faction merch will be available from the online store? I've tried the eve support email address and they weren't even aware that the store was open, let alone when it will sell items that people might actually wantPirate
BSchneider
BSchneider
Bank Of Zion
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2017.01.10 11:45:29 - [95] - Quote

9 USD coffee mug ... with a 35 USD shipping cost?!

Keep dreaming!
Tiberius Zol
Tiberius Zol
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.01.11 13:22:31 - [96] - Quote

No further reaction from CCP. It's dead (again), Jim.

Mr. Tibbers on twitter: @Mr_Tibbers

Mr. Tibbers Blog: www.eve-versum.de

Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2017.01.12 22:37:52 - [97] - Quote

Thufir Hawaatt wrote:
@ CCP Falcon

Hi there, any word on when faction merch will be available from the online store? I've tried the eve support email address and they weren't even aware that the store was open, let alone when it will sell items that people might actually wantPirate

It's not the same because haves no CCP IP in it, but Rixx Javixx's store which I linked above is quite complete and maybe you'll find something of your interest. The HTFU branded stuff is quite appealing IMO.
Thufir Hawaatt
Thufir Hawaatt
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.01.15 19:25:47 - [98] - Quote

Checked it out, but theres nothing by way of faction specific gear i.e Gallente or Concord.

I mean, really, CCP, how difficult is it to do a decent online store? Have a look at the Valve store. Heck look back through your cache and look at your own store from 7 years ago. Plenty of decent merch, shipping not extortionate. To have no store for years and then bring in the current one with shag all merch and unreasonable shipping costs is a pretty poor show.

Thufir Hawaatt wrote:
@ CCP Falcon

It's not the same because haves no CCP IP in it, but Rixx Javixx's store which I linked above is quite complete and maybe you'll find something of your interest. The HTFU branded stuff is quite appealing IMO.

Rixx Javix
Rixx Javix
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.

Posted - 2017.01.18 17:27:55 - [99] - Quote

Thufir Hawaatt wrote:
@ CCP Falcon

Thanks! The Rixx Store is up and running and features NEW items every single week! In addition we are also offering Alliances and Corporations in-game the opportunity to feature merchandise for their members! We just added Bastion items last week and have several other Alliances already in the works.

The store doesn't offer any Eve-IP of course, but we are offering items based on the Eve experience and the game. As well as a destination for Alliance Gear.

We had 12,000+ visitors in just the first month, so I'm hopeful that the store will continue to grow. Feedback has been extremely positive so far and shipping costs seem reasonable around the globe.

Thanks,
RJ

http://eveoganda.blogspot.com

Meryl SinGarda
Meryl SinGarda
Belligerent Underpaid Tactical Team

Posted - 2017.01.21 04:17:36 - [100] - Quote

I know this might have been asked, but can we get a women's t-shirt?

edit: nvm there was more stuff to click
Anke Eyrou
Anke Eyrou
Hades Sisters

Posted - 2017.01.24 09:36:41 - [101] - Quote

I apologise if this has already been mentioned but is anyone else getting page error not found when the click on link in the picture shown in the launcher?

I expect to get this post deleted or locked. So much for freedom of expression.

Valenas Grayson
Valenas Grayson
Universal Freelance

Posted - 2017.01.24 14:01:18 - [102] - Quote

Black EVE Hoodie!!!
Also my GF demands more girl- stuff ;)
Shalia Ripper
Shalia Ripper

Posted - 2017.01.24 19:11:24 - [103] - Quote

Highly disappointed with the contents of the store. CCP needs to rollback to the way the store was about 6-7 years ago.

Maybe I mean 10, I lose track of time easily.

Sig blah blah blah blah

Ezra Endashi
Ezra Endashi
LightningStrikesTwice
Elemental Tide

Posted - 2017.01.27 13:34:34 - [104] - Quote

CCP please do something about shipping costs. I'm in EU zone and shipping costs are crazy high. They exceed item price by 2x or more Sad
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.01.27 15:28:14 - [105] - Quote

Hey guys, just thought I'd post a bit of an update here.

TehHouse wrote:
Why can't their website show stock like any other ecommerce site?

The store now shows stock quantities. Cheers for the feedback Smile

In terms of requests for more apparel that's faction themed such as hoodies, t-shirts, mugs etc - We're currently working on a list internally, and most of the suggestions from this thread are on that list. We'll then put it to our partners at DPI and see what they can manufacture for us.

The idea going forward will be to have a select number of permanent items in the store, then others that will slip in and out of rotation during various seasons and during various events.

Akira Kata wrote:
Ordered a medium, should have ordered a large. I'm not fat, but this thing is tight and clingy, with very thin, stretchy fabric. Not at all what I think of for a hoodie. Maybe for a stripper...

Even if it fit, the material is so thin that I can't imagine it providing any warmth.

Two frowns.

SadSad

Sorry to hear you didn't like it, the hoodie is noted in its description as lightweight and layerable in 4.4 ounce cotton. We thought this would be clear enough, and will look at editing the description.

Shalia Ripper wrote:
Highly disappointed with the contents of the store. CCP needs to rollback to the way the store was about 6-7 years ago.

Maybe I mean 10, I lose track of time easily.

We're acutely aware of opinion on shipping costs, and it's something that we'd love to address. At this stage however, the store doesn't ship the required volume to be able to reduce the price of shipping.

We're still looking at evolving the store, offering more and varied apparel, and looking at what we can do better with our partners to improve the experience, so thanks for all the feedback so far!

Ryan Kildar
Ryan Kildar
ST Stellar

Posted - 2017.01.27 16:02:01 - [106] - Quote

BSchneider wrote:

Keep dreaming!

I am not sure if I just missed the description but that coffee mug that I ordered and just received was the "BIGGEST" coffee mug I have ever seen. It is like double a regular coffee mug. WTF.
Wanda Fayne
Wanda Fayne

Posted - 2017.01.28 08:04:50 - [107] - Quote

Could you do custom orders? I am pretty sure that Alliance and Corp branded merch would be gobbled up like popcorn...

your comments just confirms this whole idea is totally pathetic

-Lan Wang-

-

Locator Agents cease to function on Offline Players:

Sobaan Tali
Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force

Posted - 2017.01.28 08:13:43 - [108] - Quote

I remember the old store having a size graph to show size comparisons for apearal. Anything like that still floating around? Even here in the US it might be a bit different depending on where you buy shirts and such. I would like to suggest stating that, if possible, on the site so as to avoid confusion, if it hasn't already been requested.

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

Linus Gorp
Linus Gorp
Ministry of Propaganda and Morale
Black Marker

Posted - 2017.01.28 08:24:16 - [109] - Quote

Ryan Kildar wrote:
BSchneider wrote:

Keep dreaming!

I am not sure if I just missed the description but that coffee mug that I ordered and just received was the "BIGGEST" coffee mug I have ever seen. It is like double a regular coffee mug. WTF.

More coffee, less running, more 'splosions. Can't you see it!?

When you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're, you come across as being so uneducated that your viewpoint can be safely dismissed. The literate is unlikely to learn much from the illiterate.

Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.01.28 09:38:13 - [110] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

We're acutely aware of opinion on shipping costs, and it's something that we'd love to address. At this stage however, the store doesn't ship the required volume to be able to reduce the price of shipping.

So when the store doesnt ship because of high shipping costs, you will not push down shipping costs? Seems very selfdefeating. P

Every part of a game helps to tell a story =ƒôò

Osprey =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

Thufir Hawaatt
Thufir Hawaatt
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.01.28 12:23:07 - [111] - Quote

How about asking musterbrand to design new apparel, their jackets and hoodies were awesome...expensive, but awesome!
Katarine Waldegrave
Katarine Waldegrave
ErwiCorp

Posted - 2017.01.28 21:42:31 - [112] - Quote

I have seen a lot of complaints on the lack of "content" in the new store. Some ideas include tshirts as mentioned, but not just baseball caps, QUALITY caps, with a hook and loop square 3x5 inches (velcro) to add any of a myriad of logo morale patches. For example, the cap in the attached image (warning - the photo contains a rifle. If you are easily triggered by the sight of a firearm, click at your own risk) has a hook and loop, and the Gonzales Flag is a morale patch, same size, embroidered, with the opposite hook and loop piece on the backing.

Make a patch for each pirate faction, each government faction, specific corporations, player corporations and alliances, there are a LOT of possibilities. Anyways, that's my suggestion for a better store.
Djsaeu
Djsaeu
Xx-illuminati-xX

Posted - 2017.01.28 23:04:40 - [113] - Quote

A long time ago, using a different toon, I bought a Minmatar Computer Case. It is awesome, I still use it.

Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2017.01.28 23:17:30 - [114] - Quote

Nana Skalski wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

So when the store doesnt ship because of high shipping costs, you will not seek other methods to push down shipping costs? Seems very selfdefeating. P

I dont know if CCP have some kind of deal with this store, but it seems so. Bad thing you didnt thought it over earlier.

Well, it requires a degree in advanced CCPology to understand why did they launch a store with outrageously high delivery costs that hindered its abbility to perform.

The usual suspects are:

- we knew it would s*ck, but hey, players just wanted it!
- we had this guy in office doing nothing, told him to set up the store. What could go wrong?
- it's a CHALLENGE! Ta-daaa! HTFU!
- nobody ever did it before, so, we're figuring our own way to doing it. What could go wrong?
- all of the above. !!CCP!!

Whatever the reason, EVE Online still doesn't haves a good shop.
Thufir Hawaatt
Thufir Hawaatt
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2017.01.29 09:58:08 - [115] - Quote

Still? The old store from about 10 years ago was awesome. Metal faction keychains, faction t shirts, posters, books, then along came the musterbrand gear. If you haven't seen it, google it, their hoodies were awesome, they also did faction patches as well as pirate and a quafe patch. Then suddenly the store died and a lot of years later we get the current one...that quite literally stocks nothing you'd want to buy. Why did the old store have to close anyway? The prices were reasonable, postage was also reasonable and speedy....did someone in CCP think "that store is too well stocked and too well run, lets close it and open a new one in a few years that sells shite and charges a fortune in postage".?

Nana Skalski wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

So when the store doesnt ship because of high shipping costs, you will not seek other methods to push down shipping costs? Seems very selfdefeating. P

I dont know if CCP have some kind of deal with this store, but it seems so. Bad thing you didnt thought it over earlier.

Well, it requires a degree in advanced CCPology to understand why did they launch a store with outrageously high delivery costs that hindered its abbility to perform.

The usual suspects are:

- we knew it would s*ck, but hey, players just wanted it!
- we had this guy in office doing nothing, told him to set up the store. What could go wrong?
- it's a CHALLENGE! Ta-daaa! HTFU!
- nobody ever did it before, so, we're figuring our own way to doing it. What could go wrong?
- all of the above. !!CCP!!

Whatever the reason, EVE Online still doesn't haves a good shop.

Keno Skir
Keno Skir

Posted - 2017.01.29 11:36:24 - [116] - Quote

New store is the old store (still INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE shipping) just with nothing left anyone wants to buy. It looks like you're offloading excess Fanfest trinkets.

Echoing all the other people who will have said the same thing and been ignored :

CCP please just get the Musterbrand stuff back and stop ripping us off for triple shipping costs, then we'll all use your store.

<Gùï> 250,000 Bonus SP when you start an Alpha Clone HERE <Gùï>

Including ISK Bonus & In Game Assistance - Piracy / Wormhole Space / Covops PvP

Bjorn Tyrson
Bjorn Tyrson
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:16:26 - [117] - Quote

Ryan Kildar wrote:
BSchneider wrote:

Keep dreaming!

Suddenly I have become a lot more interested... I have a hard time finding a coffee cup that is capable of handling my near crippling caffine addiction!!!
Hellb0y
Hellb0y
Gnomosexuals
Margin of Silence

Posted - 2017.02.14 12:47:08 - [118] - Quote

Bjorn Tyrson wrote:
Ryan Kildar wrote:
BSchneider wrote:

Keep dreaming!

Suddenly I have become a lot more interested... I have a hard time finding a coffee cup that is capable of handling my near crippling caffine addiction!!!

If you are in the UK then just go to your nearest sports direct and buy their Giant mug for -ú1
Intrepid Cosmonaut
Intrepid Cosmonaut
The Intrepid Organisation

Posted - 2017.02.18 23:21:02 - [119] - Quote

I would really love the opportunity to buy some eve posters and ship models again, i have been waiting for this for what seems like the better part of a decade.
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.02.22 12:10:07 - [120] - Quote

T-shirts with ships? Kaalakiota Scorpion was nice.

Osprey =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

Garia666
Garia666
CyberShield Inc
Triumvirate.

Posted - 2017.02.23 20:30:37 - [121] - Quote

You know its so unfair that we europeans pay way more then the rest if you buy your plex from the store.

Now there is a grand offer 3 plex and a couple of skins for 50. If your in the US or Australia.. you pay 50 dollars yes.. but we pay it in euro`s.. The grand 47% off is still more expensive than buy your plex trough a 3th party supplier.

I hope ppl from europe read this and wake up.

Ranzabar
Ranzabar
Aliastra
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.03.13 01:52:19 - [122] - Quote

Jayson Stormborne wrote:
Miniature ship models would be sick. (Think Warhammer models) I'd for sure pick up a rifter and an astero.

Yup

Abide

ITTigerClawIK
ITTigerClawIK
Galactic Rangers
EVEolution.

Posted - 2017.03.18 03:58:51 - [123] - Quote

where is the rest of the store? i distinctly remember tons of posters, models, jackets, leather jackets, t-shirts, glasses, shot glass sets, laptop cases, caps and much much more.

also all i wanted today was a fecking $9 mug and it would cost me $25 shipping costs...
Ranzabar
Ranzabar
Golden Ratio One Six One

Posted - 2017.03.26 00:28:56 - [124] - Quote

Jayson Stormborne wrote:

Toys!

Abide

Ranzabar
Ranzabar
Golden Ratio One Six One

Posted - 2017.03.26 00:46:12 - [125] - Quote

Just bought a Drone Maintenance Ledger for fun.

Abide

Bjorn Tyrson
Bjorn Tyrson
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2017.04.08 19:41:52 - [126] - Quote

Will the store be getting restocked with the Fanfest leftovers?;because the remaining selection is getting mighty slim
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.04.19 12:09:31 - [127] - Quote

Just change the store crew to someone who knows what he is doing. Thx.

Osprey =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indahmawar Fazmarai

Posted - 2017.04.19 13:59:40 - [128] - Quote

Doing things right? That's not the CCP way. Not the first 3, 4 or 6 times, at least. What?
Mintoko
Mintoko
Taedium In Perpetuam

Posted - 2017.04.29 02:24:53 - [129] - Quote

There appears to be two eve stores. In November, I placed an order at eve.mybrightsites.com. It still exists.

store.eve.com currently redirects to eveonline-merchandise-store.myshopify.com

Are both necessary?
joshua tee
joshua tee
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.04.29 04:13:29 - [130] - Quote

Complaints
If any forum user has an issue or complaint regarding the conduct of our ISD volunteer moderators, the DUST 514 Community team can be reached by [https://support.eveonline.com/Pages/Petitions/CreatePetition.aspx filing a petition] under the Forums & Community category.
joshua tee
joshua tee
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.04.29 04:14:47 - [131] - Quote

Mintoko wrote:
Are both necessary?

it takes to to ****?
Alexei Stryker
Alexei Stryker
Steiners Erben
Evictus.

Posted - 2017.05.02 14:29:04 - [132] - Quote

Race Hoodies and Jackets in store please... My old one is getting worn out.... I need a new one.

Ideas:

Right click context menu on char -> custom entries

Minimize the docking game

Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.06.07 09:39:45 - [133] - Quote

Now watch this!

ߦçߦáߦç-Ç-ŠߦÿߦÇ-Çߦ¢ ߦÅ-ô ß¦Ç +óߦÇߦìߦç -£ß¦ç-ƒß¦ÿs ߦ¢ß¦Å ߦ¢ß¦ç-ƒ-ƒ ß¦Ç sߦ¢ß¦Å-Ç-Å =ƒôò

ߦí-£ß¦ç-Çߦç +¬s ߦÇ+¦+ó-Ç-ŠߦäߦÅ+¦ß¦äߦÅ-Çߦà +óߦ£-Šߦí-£ß¦ç+¦ -ÅߦÅߦ£ +¦ß¦çߦçߦà -£+¬ß¦ì

ߦÅsߦÿ-Çߦç-Å =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

alex tow
alex tow
Real One Corp
Axiom Vocation Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.07 13:31:05 - [134] - Quote

The book section is no longer available....well, what do I have to think about my "Frigates of EVE" order ? Is it gone in the empty space to be forgotten ?
Trigger Mechanism
Trigger Mechanism
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.06.10 08:54:11 - [135] - Quote

To add insult to the 100 euro pricetag, the goddamn thing is made in china. You cheap bastards.
Tessa Sage
Tessa Sage
Legion of the Wicked Way
ChaosTheory.

Posted - 2017.06.18 01:36:18 - [136] - Quote

Granted the majority of the player base has dabbled in freighter duties at least -1 Iteron (aka "once"), we can all appreciate the effort in moving materiel over vast distances.

Those players who have taken the liberty to train hauling as a specialty have divested the same amount of sp from rather more destructive forms of play (not counting insurance fraud of course).

So here's the idea mates: For every in store item whether it be apparel or factory spun ship models, require a checkout service fee that equals the amount of PLEX to utilize same asset in game, or the amount of Skill Injectors that equals training into said item where applicable.

This, like /copyships, is a way to revert from in game to out of game accessibility. The shipping fee is moot, simply assess based on aforementioned.
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2017.06.18 17:38:31 - [137] - Quote

Get down those shipping costs. I dont know how. Get those responsible people fired or something, get a crew that have experience running shop of this kind already. Do something!
How can you allow your busines to look like that? Its so sad!

ߦçߦáߦç-Ç-ŠߦÿߦÇ-Çߦ¢ ߦÅ-ô ß¦Ç +óߦÇߦìߦç -£ß¦ç-ƒß¦ÿs ߦ¢ß¦Å ߦ¢ß¦ç-ƒ-ƒ ß¦Ç sߦ¢ß¦Å-Ç-Å =ƒôò

ߦí-£ß¦ç-Çߦç +¬s ߦÇ+¦+ó-Ç-ŠߦäߦÅ+¦ß¦äߦÅ-Çߦà +óߦ£-Šߦí-£ß¦ç+¦ -ÅߦÅߦ£ +¦ß¦çߦçߦà -£+¬ß¦ì

ߦÅsߦÿ-Çߦç-Å =ƒÜÇ

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

l1j
l1j
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.07.31 20:59:10 - [138] - Quote

Bought the same backpack for $29 and had a mini logo put on it for $9.

Center for Advanced Fudda' Muckin' Studies

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 :: [one page]

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240425/0814
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.