| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Fugleinfluensa
|
Posted - 2007.04.13 22:45:00 -
[181]
Edited by: Fugleinfluensa on 13/04/2007 22:41:34 .
|

INZi
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.13 23:02:00 -
[182]
have i posted in this thread yet?
thanks everyone for all well wishes and the promises of more targets. bring the blue lightz
|

Erwin
Wreckless Abandon Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 02:23:00 -
[183]
Originally by: INZi have i posted in this thread yet?
thanks everyone for all well wishes and the promises of more targets. bring the blue lightz
I second that
|

Plaetean
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 03:13:00 -
[184]
Originally by: INZi have i posted in this thread yet?
thanks everyone for all well wishes and the promises of more targets. bring the blue lightz
qft o7 -----
|

Relia Bloodeye
Simtech Productions Kith of Venal
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 06:05:00 -
[185]
I'm honestly surprised it took this long for someone to move in... In the whole time I've been up here there's never really been a presence of a large entity, venal's had a big "Take Me" sign for awhile now. Although I wouldn't say taking venal is a huge achievement :P, as you've said yourself there isn't much opposition.
As for the whole Viper Squad thing, for the sake of triumvirate I really hope you guys keep a watchful eye on them. They completely and utterly back stabbed us, even had alts ganking blues so they could have whole systems to themselves for the sake of ratting. I don't see how the way they operate would suddenly change just because they joined triumvirate. Triumvirate is respectable, viper squad isn't. Just my 2 cents.
Good luck against the bigger entities when they come back from down south, that should be quite the fight, until then I'll just hide in this station here :P.
|

JMcClane
Gallente Righteous Choirboys
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 07:06:00 -
[186]
Signed. Give them what they deserve!
|

Alpine 69
Slacker Industries Exuro Mortis
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 07:45:00 -
[187]
Good luck tri.  Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected]) Noes not again =( |

Tr4XX
Caldari The Black Rabbits Fatal Persuasion
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 09:28:00 -
[188]
This claim is nonsense
|

boo3916
D00M. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 11:09:00 -
[189]
 nonesence ? who are you
|

WhiteSnake
Generals Of Destruction Syndicate Terror In The System
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 11:51:00 -
[190]
Edited by: WhiteSnake on 14/04/2007 11:47:58 we have made 3 roaming trips to tribute,tenal,branch,venal in the last weeks (something like test drive) we saw more tri members in one single system, than coalition members in all 4 regions even if I have to add all 3 trips.
grats to tri, well done
|

Lifewire
Decadence. Dusk and Dawn
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 14:00:00 -
[191]
claiming a NPC Region .. aham  |

CardboardSword42
Celtic Anarchy
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 15:03:00 -
[192]
First to all the people saying "NPC region lawl", it's pretty obvious that many of you have never lived in an NPC region. It is possible for someone to have enough control over a region to claim it. I'd say it might be even more difficult to be able to claim an NPC region because anybody can dock, though it takes different skills to claim a normal region and claim NPC regions so it's a bit hard to compare.
Now that that's out of the way, good luck Tri. You guys are a class act and I remember fighting YNC back when I was a whee nubbin in lonetrek, and again when I started PvPing in 93pi and Ec-.
Originally by: Promon Delnai 6 pages of smack and wuv, who thought we'd be worth it 
This sig > The cat sigs to be honest
I'm Ex-Biomass, that makes me cool But now I'm KOS and that makes me cooler 8)
|

megan
Exanimo Inc Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.15 02:46:00 -
[193]
Originally by: Relia Bloodeye I'm honestly surprised it took this long for someone to move in... In the whole time I've been up here there's never really been a presence of a large entity, venal's had a big "Take Me" sign for awhile now. Although I wouldn't say taking venal is a huge achievement :P, as you've said yourself there isn't much opposition.
As for the whole Viper Squad thing, for the sake of triumvirate I really hope you guys keep a watchful eye on them. They completely and utterly back stabbed us, even had alts ganking blues so they could have whole systems to themselves for the sake of ratting. I don't see how the way they operate would suddenly change just because they joined triumvirate. Triumvirate is respectable, viper squad isn't. Just my 2 cents.
Good luck against the bigger entities when they come back from down south, that should be quite the fight, until then I'll just hide in this station here :P.
Maybe you never paid vipers the respect they deserved? or maybe you just did not listen them asking you nicely to move along.
So proof or stfu
|

Mephistos
Oblivion's Gate Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.04.15 05:35:00 -
[194]
Don't think Vipers ever nicely asked people to move along. They've generally always been fairly straightforward with the, "we're going to shoot you cause you're not blue" policy.
But they have that Painball person, and he's a noob from what I hear :/
|

Le Skunk
Privateers Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.04.15 05:52:00 -
[195]
Well this is all very interesting , but i STILL havent heard your position on GearBox Fleet Services closing its doors
SKUNK
|

xenobite 666
|
Posted - 2007.04.15 06:21:00 -
[196]
I have called the north my home all my eve life, but i must say that fighting the ppl in venal is awesome i have never added so many ppl to my buddy list... The ppl are mostly realy friendly and smack free.
As for me i would like to stay here for a while since i like it a lot...
In the end i would like to thank my parents, especialy my mother and my father. =====Only Death Is Eternal===== Trade feedback Linkage |

Jettison
Exanimo Inc Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.15 06:38:00 -
[197]
Sith is a noob 
|

NATMav
F.R.E.E. Explorer EVE Animal Control
|
Posted - 2007.04.15 06:55:00 -
[198]
I think D2 has bigger fish to fry tbfh.
Why worry with TRI? -------------------------------------
|

Nez Sewers
Black Toilet.
|
Posted - 2007.04.15 07:02:00 -
[199]
Originally by: NATMav I think D2 has bigger fish to fry tbfh.
Why worry with TRI?
Maybe because they have no place to put residents in :D --------- Darker(and more stinking) side of ...
|

asdaasddfssd
Caldari Blood Raiders Legion
|
Posted - 2007.04.15 19:19:00 -
[200]
you guys go't DD buy D2 Erebus in PF-QHK owned 
|

Darknesss
D00M. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.15 19:31:00 -
[201]
Originally by: asdaasddfssd you guys go't DD buy D2 Erebus in PF-QHK owned 
yea we lost about 10 ships, but we killed a large control tower... wouldnt call that owned.
|

Takahashi Arran
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.15 19:54:00 -
[202]
Originally by: Darknesss
yea we lost about 10 ships, but we killed a large control tower... wouldnt call that owned.
and that control tower was only put up in system because we were out killing 2 pure carriers and support for total of 91/5 K/D at the time.
 |

Kobanashi Laro
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter Dusk and Dawn
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 06:51:00 -
[203]
Ones again, flames from ppl which are not even remotely involved are exceeding above every other thing. TRI ones again show that they are real independents, which is not to be found very often in this game. For a good fight they are always willing to take all consequences. That earns my respect. Sp ppl please get a clue and stop comment on stuff which is none of your business.
GF and have fun. --
|

WETRAIN
Minmatar R.U.S.T. Phalanx Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 08:46:00 -
[204]
if TRI has now the balls to bring a 40-50 man fleet without wondering if they gonna a big black bang from the erebus now on. Well Good Luck with the Venal Claim.
RUST IS RECRUITING |

Reacian
Caldari Nova Recon
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 09:00:00 -
[205]
Edited by: Reacian on 16/04/2007 09:00:06 Edited by: Reacian on 16/04/2007 08:59:09 As a near premanent illegal and independant resident of Venal, I have to say that I've seen more Tri about recently than I've seen D2 in my history of living here (which has been a while now).
Infact they've been the largest group of anything I've seen lately, even when compared to Outbreak (who've left), Rule of Three (who also appear to have moved on), Oxide, Pentagram, some alliance begining with P that I can't pronounce let alone spell (ADGA are members). It's really begining to cramp my style so is making for some interesting learning opportunities.
Also, the next time someone throws a Titan into venal can you drop me a mail ahead of time so I can get out there to watch. I've always wanted to see a titan (even if it means I get DD'ed).
Lastly a big o/ to the residents of Venal, be ye illegal or not :-)
Reacian out. -- Conflict is such a delicious delight. |

Dekiri
Exanimo Inc Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 09:01:00 -
[206]
Originally by: WETRAIN if TRI has now the balls to bring a 40-50 man fleet without wondering if they gonna a big black bang from the erebus now on. Well Good Luck with the Venal Claim.
Yea I am pretty sure TRI is going to be hiding now .... ye...
What the hell do people think? It is not like the DDD was invented yesterday.
I would say D¦ are in for hell of a fight if they really should decide its a good idea to try and defend venal.
--------------------------------- My dad can beat up your dad! |

WETRAIN
Minmatar R.U.S.T. Phalanx Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 09:35:00 -
[207]
D2 isnt the only one defending Venal. And they are not the only ones fighting you. We will offer you a fight everytime we get a chance even if you have bigger numbers or more guns and that fact is proven. So let the missles fly and let the guns roll cause this **** is far from over.
Regards
RUST IS RECRUITING |

Dekiri
Exanimo Inc Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 10:00:00 -
[208]
Edited by: Dekiri on 16/04/2007 10:01:14
Originally by: WETRAIN D2 isnt the only one defending Venal. And they are not the only ones fighting you. We will offer you a fight everytime we get a chance even if you have bigger numbers or more guns and that fact is proven. So let the missles fly and let the guns roll cause this **** is far from over.
Regards
Are you guys also venal "residents" ? Because I am unsure if i have heard from you guys or seen you.
edit: I found you guys on our killboard, did not really look as if you show up a lot though.
Kills / Losses: 15 / 31
So overall considering "facts proven" I can only see that I really did not see much of you guys, or are you just "going to start" defending?
Don't get me wrong, I do not wish to make your alliance look bad or anything like that, it is just that I am seriously wondering whats going on, since i hardly ever heard of you guys or noticed you, especially in venal.
And honestly, you can't really talk about much resistance when you have stats like 15:31. We have single people who loose and kill more ships then your alliance has. --------------------------------- My dad can beat up your dad! |

WETRAIN
Minmatar R.U.S.T. Phalanx Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 10:27:00 -
[209]
you look at stats without knowing the people who formed the alliance we are a bunch who broke up from KITH. As for you claiming venal i am stil wondering to control a region is to have presence in all major sistems, that includes Y-4CFK and 6NJ8-V those two sistems that everyone that ever lived in venal know that are very popular and good for logistic as well as a good trap, well you never laid foot in them and have a ferm grip over us, roaming gangs in those two sistems does not mean claiming them so if you dont have those sistems and you got K3JR ( 2 dreads undocked and some tacklers there to get kills, and in N5Y- where VSQ has the main presence as they are known to do missions there all the time and have all their stash there. and PF-QHK and P-VYL where you have your "outbase" shall i call it to roam around and lauch ops from towards north or tribute or drone regions or whatever then you should pay me a visit in 6nj8-v and claim the sistems please.
You have cleaned the POS`es in K3JR and N5Y- good job on that, and put some to replace those poses, good job on that also, but that doesnt affect us from ganking, fighting you in OUR home. Maybe after you woulda even came in 6nj or y-4 for atleast a week and see what you can do MAYBE then i woulda agreed with your claim, but frankly your announcement is .. well bull****.
You have your side of gunpower. but you are no match for the people you are up against. Maybe Darkness confuses ganking in EC-P8R with leading a alliance.
RUST IS RECRUITING |

Dekiri
Exanimo Inc Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 10:34:00 -
[210]
Originally by: WETRAIN you look at stats without knowing the people who formed the alliance we are a bunch who broke up from KITH. As for you claiming venal i am stil wondering to control a region is to have presence in all major sistems, that includes Y-4CFK and 6NJ8-V those two sistems that everyone that ever lived in venal know that are very popular and good for logistic as well as a good trap, well you never laid foot in them and have a ferm grip over us, roaming gangs in those two sistems does not mean claiming them so if you dont have those sistems and you got K3JR ( 2 dreads undocked and some tacklers there to get kills, and in N5Y- where VSQ has the main presence as they are known to do missions there all the time and have all their stash there. and PF-QHK and P-VYL where you have your "outbase" shall i call it to roam around and lauch ops from towards north or tribute or drone regions or whatever then you should pay me a visit in 6nj8-v and claim the sistems please.
You have cleaned the POS`es in K3JR and N5Y- good job on that, and put some to replace those poses, good job on that also, but that doesnt affect us from ganking, fighting you in OUR home. Maybe after you woulda even came in 6nj or y-4 for atleast a week and see what you can do MAYBE then i woulda agreed with your claim, but frankly your announcement is .. well bull****.
You have your side of gunpower. but you are no match for the people you are up against. Maybe Darkness confuses ganking in EC-P8R with leading a alliance.
How would i know what unimportant things split of already weak allinaces we fight?
However I am sure we would have hit 6nj or y-4 already as well, but you guys kindly took down all POS yourself so we did not have to come yet.
Afterall you talk rather a lot, but don't do much. How about you shoot someone or something and then claim to be resisting. You are probably the only one in your whole alliance that actually pvps. You really should check with your alliance mates before making such claims tbh.
I am sure you will get all attention you are apparently missing in the coming days/weeks. I am still looking for those fleets of yours that are anything but target practise though tbh.
I really do expect some fighting from you guys now though after all that talk =) --------------------------------- My dad can beat up your dad! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |