| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Janu Hull
Caldari Order of Z Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:09:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Janu Hull on 24/04/2007 19:45:55 In the last three days I've encountered IAC pilots in the Providence region, and in every case, I've been locked onto and shot at. Twice these incidents were gatecamp ambushes resulting in a podkill, the first incident an IAC pilot deployed drones on me while I was ratting in the 9U system. Alright, fine, that's life in 0.0.
Having had enough of it, I contacted Tyrrax last night in an effort to see if there were a way I could get my corporation out of IAC's crosshairs before more members begin working out in 0.0 and in a rather oddly contradictory event, Tyrrax informed me that IAC was not NBSI in the Providence region, "don't worry about it". 
Left hand, meet right hand.
If IAC wants to play hardball in Providence, fine, just don't lie to me. I've been monitoring local channels and as near as I can tell, IAC raiders have been playing free-for-all against non-blue targets in U'K space for at least the last couple days. I sent Tyrrax the killmail from CONCORD and I'm looking forward to some kind of honest response, even if its hostile.
This is my sig, there are many others just like it. With me, my sig is worthless. Without (or with even) my sig, I am worthless... |

touchvill
The Pikey Rebellion
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:11:00 -
[2]
Few threads down the announce "temporary NBSI"
 Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed dimensions of 400x120 pixels and filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected]) |

Jogyn
Genco Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:12:00 -
[3]
We are killing in the honour of our fallen leader Boris Jeltsin.
|

Hast
Refused.
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:14:00 -
[4]
This is the link you are looking for
says something about standings if you are operating in the region, might want to give that a shot. But I guess whinethreads doesent help much 
Originally by: omeega PICTURE TOO BIG, KGB INCOMING HAVE FUN.
|

Janu Hull
Caldari Order of Z Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:19:00 -
[5]
Now I know the reason people think there ought to be a breathalyzer test before you log on...
1) The NBSI announcement was specific to their space in the Curse region and the associated pipes.
2) In reference to that thread, which I've posted in, I've contacted their rep in an effort to get myself off their target list. That rep stated specifically they were not NBSI in the Providence region.
I suppose this will be ignored, considering the tendency of idiots to ignore facts when they get in the way of a snide comeback, but here they are for anyone with half a brain to work with.
I'm particularly interested in Ushra'Khan's opinion of IAC playing wannabe-PVTR in their space.
This is my sig, there are many others just like it. With me, my sig is worthless. Without (or with even) my sig, I am worthless... |

Dalanoria
Team Americas Anarchy Empire
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:30:00 -
[6]
who cares, its a game, learn to deal with it....KILL THEM BACK ?
|

Alex Under
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:33:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Alex Under on 24/04/2007 16:29:57
Originally by: Tyrrax Thorrk Edited by: Tyrrax Thorrk on 23/04/2007 11:05:14
Due to the rather deplorable situation in IAC claimed space and our pipeline to empire in Curse, we have decided to take steps to secure our space.
IAC will now fire upon anybody not showing blue to us as of the end of downtime today the 23rd of april and until further notice. Anyone currently lacking official standings with IAC and operating in our area of space is advised to steer clear until Bacilius, Kaylana Syi or I have cleared you for access.
Thanks
- Tyrrax Thorrk, president of IAC
You're right Janu, the post doesn't mention anything about NBSI in Providence area.
Dont' worry though, Tyrrax is a wealthy guy. I'm sure he won't mind refunding your ship loss... 
"...Amateurs do it until they get it right, Professionals do it until they can't get it wrong..." |

Janu Hull
Caldari Order of Z Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:42:00 -
[8]
To be honest, I'm not even worried about that. The Ferox I lost on Sunday only set me back a million and a half after insurance, the components were nothing special. Last night's loss was just a Moa.
As far as fighting back, I'm in a 12 man corporation and I myself am only just over the 4 million SP mark. I'm not exactly in a position to be more than roadkill if it comes to blows with IAC, and quite frankly, I've got better things to do than **** off a large alliance. I'm no threat to their territory, and I don't shoot first. I'm just looking to have myself and my corporation left the hell alone. I don't think I'm being unreasonable here.
This is my sig, there are many others just like it. With me, my sig is worthless. Without (or with even) my sig, I am worthless... |

Luthien Firefoot
Synergy. Imperial Republic Of the North
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:45:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Janu Hull To be honest, I'm not even worried about that. The Ferox I lost on Sunday only set me back a million and a half after insurance, the components were nothing special. Last night's loss was just a Moa.
As far as fighting back, I'm in a 12 man corporation and I myself am only just over the 4 million SP mark. I'm not exactly in a position to be more than roadkill if it comes to blows with IAC, and quite frankly, I've got better things to do than **** off a large alliance. I'm no threat to their territory, and I don't shoot first. I'm just looking to have myself and my corporation left the hell alone. I don't think I'm being unreasonable here.
Well I think that your forum post will actually fix your neutral standing and you won't have to worry about nbsi.
You'll probly be red from now on and at least you'll know where you stand.
Hint : Diplomacy and convos before forum posting, trust me I know 
|

Janu Hull
Caldari Order of Z Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:58:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Luthien Firefoot
Originally by: Janu Hull To be honest, I'm not even worried about that. The Ferox I lost on Sunday only set me back a million and a half after insurance, the components were nothing special. Last night's loss was just a Moa.
As far as fighting back, I'm in a 12 man corporation and I myself am only just over the 4 million SP mark. I'm not exactly in a position to be more than roadkill if it comes to blows with IAC, and quite frankly, I've got better things to do than **** off a large alliance. I'm no threat to their territory, and I don't shoot first. I'm just looking to have myself and my corporation left the hell alone. I don't think I'm being unreasonable here.
Well I think that your forum post will actually fix your neutral standing and you won't have to worry about nbsi.
You'll probly be red from now on and at least you'll know where you stand.
Hint : Diplomacy and convos before forum posting, trust me I know 
Can you tell me where in here I'm flaming them, insulting them, or blaming them? I just want a straight answer. If its that, I'll live with it.
This is my sig, there are many others just like it. With me, my sig is worthless. Without (or with even) my sig, I am worthless... |

Stella Centauri
Spontaneous Defenestration
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 16:59:00 -
[11]
Just me that got confused with all the double negatives?
|

Genevieve Mitsuda
Meridian Incorporated
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 17:27:00 -
[12]
Please to be re-reading Tyrrax's statement. It says (I paraphrase here)
BECAUSE of the mess in Curse and pipes
they are NBSI temporarily.
Nowhere does he restrict IAC's NBSI policy to Curse and pipes. |

Janu Hull
Caldari Order of Z Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 17:33:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Genevieve Mitsuda Please to be re-reading Tyrrax's statement. It says (I paraphrase here)
BECAUSE of the mess in Curse and pipes
they are NBSI temporarily.
Nowhere does he restrict IAC's NBSI policy to Curse and pipes.
Noted.
Along with this.
Quote: I'm sure relaxation raids to 9uy will continue, but most of the action can be expected to occur between sendaya and wlar.
Missed that the first time through on the other thread. Guess I'll be seeing more of you guys out there. 
This is my sig, there are many others just like it. With me, my sig is worthless. Without (or with even) my sig, I am worthless... |

Jonathan Peterbilt
Caldari Tyrell Corp INTERDICTION
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 17:42:00 -
[14]
You have to understand IAC pilots. They are being owned so badly now that they really need to go kill some random pilot in the belts (low SP if possible). You have to let some steam go off sometimes and pop a thing or two.
|

Lilan Kahn
Amarr The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 17:43:00 -
[15]
comeing up to 9uy wont make outbreak go away 
silly IAC
Originally by: Eris Discordia
We break after X amount of threads, then we go wild and then we get our medication.
|

Bashiri
Caldari Point-Zero
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 17:49:00 -
[16]
contact the dip before making a post about something like this when there is a post already saying they are going NBSI.
|

Lilan Kahn
Amarr The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 18:01:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Bashiri contact the dip before making a post about something like this when there is a post already saying they are going NBSI.
he did read the thread.
Originally by: Eris Discordia
We break after X amount of threads, then we go wild and then we get our medication.
|

Butter Dog
The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 18:24:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Janu Hull
I'm particularly interested in Ushra'Khan's opinion of IAC playing wannabe-PVTR in their space.
IAC have been hiding from Outbreak by making little trips to 9UY/G-5 in small roaming gangs. Ganking the odd shuttle in stealth bombers makes them feel better.
UK are already hostile to IAC.
---------- signature removed - please do not discuss moderation in your signature graphic - Jacques([email protected])
|

Janu Hull
Caldari Order of Z Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 18:31:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Butter Dog
Originally by: Janu Hull
I'm particularly interested in Ushra'Khan's opinion of IAC playing wannabe-PVTR in their space.
IAC have been hiding from Outbreak by making little trips to 9UY/G-5 in small roaming gangs. Ganking the odd shuttle in stealth bombers makes them feel better.
UK are already hostile to IAC.
I see, something else I didn't know. Thank you.
Cripes, someone needs to start and EVE-span channel to keep up with it all. 
This is my sig, there are many others just like it. With me, my sig is worthless. Without (or with even) my sig, I am worthless... |

Mistress Suffering
Einherjar Rising
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 18:33:00 -
[20]
They've been running recon gangs in Providence lately. But then, I can't think of anyone in Providence that doesn't currently have us set to red, so not a real lifestyle change 
|

Jogyn
Genco Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 18:44:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Butter Dog
Originally by: Janu Hull
I'm particularly interested in Ushra'Khan's opinion of IAC playing wannabe-PVTR in their space.
IAC have been hiding from Outbreak by making little trips to 9UY/G-5 in small roaming gangs. Ganking the odd shuttle in stealth bombers makes them feel better.
UK are already hostile to IAC.
Please butter, stop smacking for a change. "Did abandoning your alliance when they were loosing the war make you feel better?"
|

Kaylana Syi
The Nest Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 18:52:00 -
[22]
Edited by: Kaylana Syi on 24/04/2007 18:49:23
Originally by: Janu Hull I'm particularly interested in Ushra'Khan's opinion of IAC playing wannabe-PVTR in their space.
1) We aren't wannabe-PVTR in anyones space. If you talked to one of the officials in the thread posted above and they assured you providence isn't NBSI then you need to talk to that person and present your case for reimbursement. Simple as that.
2) We don't care what Ushra'Khan think about anything. Sort your own standings and know who are your friends enemies.
Team Minmatar
|

Janu Hull
Caldari Order of Z Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 18:55:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Kaylana Syi Edited by: Kaylana Syi on 24/04/2007 18:49:23
Originally by: Janu Hull I'm particularly interested in Ushra'Khan's opinion of IAC playing wannabe-PVTR in their space.
1) We aren't wannabe-PVTR in anyones space. If you talked to one of the officials in the thread posted above and they assured you providence isn't NBSI then you need to talk to that person and present your case for reimbursement. Simple as that.
2) We don't care what Ushra'Khan think about anything. Sort your own standings and know who are your friends enemies.
1) Won't be necessary.
2) Working on it.
This is my sig, there are many others just like it. With me, my sig is worthless. Without (or with even) my sig, I am worthless... |

Kaylana Syi
The Nest Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 18:59:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Butter Dog
Originally by: Janu Hull
I'm particularly interested in Ushra'Khan's opinion of IAC playing wannabe-PVTR in their space.
IAC have been hiding from Outbreak by making little trips to 9UY/G-5 in small roaming gangs. Ganking the odd shuttle in stealth bombers makes them feel better.
UK are already hostile to IAC.
How is KDF and ZXIC shares doing?
Team Minmatar
|

Traveyb
Minmatar 5punkorp Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 19:27:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Traveyb on 24/04/2007 19:23:20 ZX is a nice place now...unescorted haulers FTW  http://killboard.fatherjack.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=32
|

Butter Dog
The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 19:30:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Kaylana Syi
Originally by: Butter Dog
Originally by: Janu Hull
I'm particularly interested in Ushra'Khan's opinion of IAC playing wannabe-PVTR in their space.
IAC have been hiding from Outbreak by making little trips to 9UY/G-5 in small roaming gangs. Ganking the odd shuttle in stealth bombers makes them feel better.
UK are already hostile to IAC.
How is KDF and ZXIC shares doing?
Ask Count, I've never owned an ISS share in my life 
---------- signature removed - please do not discuss moderation in your signature graphic - Jacques([email protected])
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
Amarr Umbra Congregatio Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 20:54:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Jonathan Peterbilt You have to understand IAC pilots. They are being owned so badly now that they really need to go kill some random pilot in the belts (low SP if possible). You have to let some steam go off sometimes and pop a thing or two.
Too bad your corporation has never been good enough to accomplish anything vs IAC, pretty hilarious how happy Tyrell are about 0utbreak's successes in an area they've been complete and utter failures in 
Oh and Janu, all you sent me was a pod killmail, and we're not NBSI in providence, any IAC shooting neutrals there right now is in the wrong and will be dealt with.
|

Janu Hull
Caldari Order of Z Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 21:11:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Tyrrax Thorrk
Originally by: Jonathan Peterbilt You have to understand IAC pilots. They are being owned so badly now that they really need to go kill some random pilot in the belts (low SP if possible). You have to let some steam go off sometimes and pop a thing or two.
Too bad your corporation has never been good enough to accomplish anything vs IAC, pretty hilarious how happy Tyrell are about 0utbreak's successes in an area they've been complete and utter failures in 
Oh and Janu, all you sent me was a pod killmail, and we're not NBSI in providence, any IAC shooting neutrals there right now is in the wrong and will be dealt with.
o7
Only set the podkill mail as it confirmed the attack and who was involved. I can send you the actual ship destruction mails if you wish, and the other podkill mail from Sunday.
Not lookin' for restitution, just trying to sort the situation out.
This is my sig, there are many others just like it. With me, my sig is worthless. Without (or with even) my sig, I am worthless... |

Jonathan Peterbilt
Caldari Tyrell Corp INTERDICTION
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 22:13:00 -
[29]
Edited by: Jonathan Peterbilt on 24/04/2007 22:34:48
Originally by: Tyrrax Thorrk
Originally by: Jonathan Peterbilt You have to understand IAC pilots. They are being owned so badly now that they really need to go kill some random pilot in the belts (low SP if possible). You have to let some steam go off sometimes and pop a thing or two.
Too bad your corporation has never been good enough to accomplish anything vs IAC, pretty hilarious how happy Tyrell are about 0utbreak's successes in an area they've been complete and utter failures in 
Oh and Janu, all you sent me was a pod killmail, and we're not NBSI in providence, any IAC shooting neutrals there right now is in the wrong and will be dealt with.
You think 20 Tyrell pilots should be able to remove IAC from this area? If you think that should count as an accomplishment then you give us too much credit tbh. As long as you are NAPed to just about everyone in the region (and its not 12 man 4 mil SP corp) I am pretty sure you are safe in Catch. You can always ask for help and I am sure someone will jump 40-50 dreads to make sure you keep your space. I am not sure if that qualifies you for a "pet" sticker thou... As for the Outbreak, I'm really glad to see how much they outplayed you. I always thought that IAC is just another blobing alliance and most of IAC pilots are worthless in smaller scale warfare.
|

Kweel Nakashyn
Minmatar Aeden Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 22:16:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Jogyn We are killing in the honour of our fallen leader Boris Jeltsin.
rofl (sorry) -----
History is made by whinners
Originally by: DB Preacher (...) Ignore what the coalition muppets are saying on their forums (...)
|

Krugerrand
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 22:57:00 -
[31]
While I remain unconvinced that a NRDS policy actually works effectively it is nice to see an alliance leader willing to stand by their policy and be willing to resolve the issue, its all too easy to give into the bloodlust 
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
Amarr Umbra Congregatio Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 00:21:00 -
[32]
I remember Tyrell having same membercount as 0utbreak have now, plus an alliance of pvpers + CDC alliance to help, IAC was much smaller back then and still came out on top most of the time 
|

Jan Riksma
Appetite 4 Destruction Terror In The System
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 07:23:00 -
[33]
Common guys give IAC some credit they are realy fun to fight.
Their FC's are some times a little weird like the time they came in with 120 men fleet(to support 3 dreads and 2 carriers) to take out our battlestar POS but instead their fleet started to atack a small TCF (they are naped) only to realize after 20 minutes they had the wrong POS . I almost ****ed my pants that night.
In short i like fighting IAC they always do the unexpected wich makes it fun to fight them.
Cheers,
Jan
|

tigress
Gallente Genco Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 07:38:00 -
[34]
We blame the fernet shots that night for that one!! ;)
|

Ace101
Dark Knights of Deneb
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 11:14:00 -
[35]
naughtie naughtie, if you live in a station that is owned by hostiles to IAC i think you can expect to get shootied at
|

James Lyrus
Lyrus Associates Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 15:16:00 -
[36]
Lets face it, NBSI is just more fun. Why shouldn't IAC be going raiding anywhere they feel like? They are, after all, the true masters of all EVE.
|

Murukan
Minmatar Chaos Reborn
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 15:24:00 -
[37]
Originally by: James Lyrus Lets face it, NBSI is just more fun. Why shouldn't IAC be going raiding anywhere they feel like? They are, after all, the true masters of all EVE.
this is true i'm sure iss regrets bring all those forces to bear on iac now :P
Manlove by Zaphod Jones
|

James Lyrus
Lyrus Associates Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 15:33:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Murukan
Originally by: James Lyrus Lets face it, NBSI is just more fun. Why shouldn't IAC be going raiding anywhere they feel like? They are, after all, the true masters of all EVE.
this is true i'm sure iss regrets bring all those forces to bear on iac now :P
Pfft, post with your main.
|

Murukan
Minmatar Chaos Reborn
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 16:21:00 -
[39]
Originally by: James Lyrus
Originally by: Murukan
Originally by: James Lyrus Lets face it, NBSI is just more fun. Why shouldn't IAC be going raiding anywhere they feel like? They are, after all, the true masters of all EVE.
this is true i'm sure iss regrets bring all those forces to bear on iac now :P
Pfft, post with your main.
I hope this is one of those sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet :P
Manlove by Zaphod Jones
|

Viliny
principle of motion Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 16:55:00 -
[40]

|

Butter Dog
The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 17:54:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Tyrrax Thorrk I remember Tyrell having same membercount as 0utbreak have now, plus an alliance of pvpers + CDC alliance to help, IAC was much smaller back then and still came out on top most of the time 
None of that is really true.
When CC/CDC went on the offensive, IAC and ISS banded together in blobs as best we could, but they generally had the upper hand given that at the time most of IAC and ISS were relatively inexperienced and new to the area.
IAC and ISS alongside her (at that time) simply didnt have the PvP skills to take CC/CDC on.
I mean, what was your K/D ratio against Priory or VIRII for example? Probably about as bad as ISS. We were like lambs to the slaughter on a daily basis... fond memories!
---------- signature removed - please do not discuss moderation in your signature graphic - Jacques([email protected])
|

tigress
Gallente Genco Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 19:59:00 -
[42]
Get your fact straight butterdog. We got all our pvp training from CC/CDC, and after a while they stopped raiding us.
Do the math on that one. Same with priory and Virii.
(and no, it was not because we hid all the time).
Does that really matter now by the way? It's pretty much history just like ISS.
|

Lilan Kahn
Amarr The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 20:32:00 -
[43]
Originally by: tigress Get your fact straight butterdog. We got all our pvp training from CC/CDC, and after a while they stopped raiding us.
Do the math on that one. Same with priory and Virii.
(and no, it was not because we hid all the time).
Does that really matter now by the way? It's pretty much history just like ISS.
selektiv memory or some thing 
Originally by: Eris Discordia
We break after X amount of threads, then we go wild and then we get our medication.
|

Raid
Caldari Tyrell Corp INTERDICTION
|
Posted - 2007.04.25 23:36:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Tyrrax Thorrk I remember Tyrell having same membercount as 0utbreak have now, plus an alliance of pvpers + CDC alliance to help, IAC was much smaller back then and still came out on top most of the time 
LOL you have a HORRIBLE memory. With CDC fighting with us it was a daily massacre of IAC and ISS ships.. When they moved north our numbers shrunk and you were able to out blob us more than 2 to 1 every time we came in. Then we started losing fights... The only reason CC/CDC didn't siege your space before then was because LV would bring everything they had just to take us out. You only put death stars up after we used ZXIC as target practice for our dreads.
So next time you want to take a trip down memory lane don't forget to provide some facts.
Bye pumpkin
|

Jnr Rau
The Tidemark Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 01:47:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Raid Yawn 
CC/CDC left after we started beating you... easy ganks get boring once they don't become easy and you start losing isk and ships..
Outbreak are doing a good job on IAC atm.. We are just learning to once again deal with the various spys etc... The tide will change, 0utbreak will leave and Interdiction will cloak, hide, whatever you do these days and it will be back to normal operation again.
Back on topic: I'm enjoying the Chongus'ing we are doing in Providence atm. Props to IAC's friend Chongus for showing us how its really done.. we are still new but learning everyday. To those in U'K space by the looks of your space there are enough pirates in the area without the need for us to be around but we are enjoying killing you and your regular space pirates..  ----------------- Suck it and See. |

Lilan Kahn
Amarr The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 01:50:00 -
[46]
you dont have any skills like chongus you just use largeish recon gangs not that there is any thing wrong with it, we do the same.
just dont go think you'r chongus in any way or forum or a cupple of battel indys wil come and kil you.

Originally by: Eris Discordia
We break after X amount of threads, then we go wild and then we get our medication.
|

Jnr Rau
The Tidemark Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 04:34:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Lilan Kahn you dont have any skills like chongus you just use largeish recon gangs not that there is any thing wrong with it, we do the same.
just dont go think you'r chongus in any way or forum or a cupple of battel indys wil come and kil you.

The only thing we do differntly to Chongus is very little solo work.. that being said there is some solo work, but why solo when you have a gang all doing the same thing..
Please make sure the battle indy's are full of T2 gear.. I wouldn't want to be wasting our time. Battle indy's might get a solo player but not a gang..
Just for Lilan (and those who read and troll) I never said we were Chongus, we are just following on his lead as he has shown some of us in IAC how its done solo, we are taking it to another level with our own flavour and enjoying every minute..
Nothing like an IAC vs ISS, BUM whoever you want to be this week keyboard warrior thread hijack. Props to 0utbreak again.. lets hope the fights start to even up soon.. :P ----------------- Suck it and See. |

Raid
Caldari Tyrell Corp INTERDICTION
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 05:33:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Jnr Rau
Originally by: Raid Yawn 
CC/CDC left after we started beating you... easy ganks get boring once they don't become easy and you start losing isk and ships..
you obviously are a product of your alliances own propoganda. You were clearly not there to witness the daily spankings we handed IAC while CDC was with us. You home system was a great location for our many 1 shot 1 kill nights.
|

Bacilius
The Tidemark Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 06:01:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Raid
you obviously are a product of your alliances own propoganda. You were clearly not there to witness the daily spankings we handed IAC while CDC was with us. You home system was a great location for our many 1 shot 1 kill nights.
It's propaganda my old friend, and you should really learn to spell your occupation.
You are accurate in your summation of your successes 'while CDC was with you', and I'd also prefer to remember Tyrell's cloaking coalition as having it's finest hours in the times prior to so many months of failures following CDC's departure from Curse.
<3 Raid. Drop by soon old mate. I'll shout you a beer and a new clone :)
|

K'Bar
Caldari Shadow Company Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 07:54:00 -
[50]
IAC is the new IMP, Station/Blob Warriors the lot of them. Don't worry they won't be around long.
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
Amarr Umbra Congregatio Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 08:06:00 -
[51]
Edited by: Tyrrax Thorrk on 26/04/2007 08:03:17
You're in LV 
|

Butter Dog
The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 08:10:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Jnr Rau
Originally by: Lilan Kahn you dont have any skills like chongus you just use largeish recon gangs not that there is any thing wrong with it, we do the same.
just dont go think you'r chongus in any way or forum or a cupple of battel indys wil come and kil you.

The only thing we do differntly to Chongus is very little solo work.. that being said there is some solo work, but why solo when you have a gang all doing the same thing..
Please make sure the battle indy's are full of T2 gear.. I wouldn't want to be wasting our time. Battle indy's might get a solo player but not a gang..
Just for Lilan (and those who read and troll) I never said we were Chongus, we are just following on his lead as he has shown some of us in IAC how its done solo, we are taking it to another level with our own flavour and enjoying every minute..
Nothing like an IAC vs ISS, BUM whoever you want to be this week keyboard warrior thread hijack. Props to 0utbreak again.. lets hope the fights start to even up soon.. :P
IAC and ISS have quite a few similarties, particularly back 18 months ago when we were both starting out in Catch. And these similarities apply with relevancy to your current situation.
To claim you're generally skilled in PvP just because you could massively outblob an opponent is not a fair comment. I'd say the same for ISS at that time - the only tactic we had was 'blob and hope'. Sometimes it worked, but mostly it did not.
In many ways, you don't seem to have moved on from those 'blob and hope' days of 18 months ago. You've grown fatter, but from a PvP ability perspective, thats not really a good thing - as Outbreak are proving at the moment.
The trouble is that until now, you've never had to fight someone in Catch who could match your blob size, or simply outclass you - well not since the earlier days of the CC/CDC war. And that went about just as well for you.
Our own 90% efficieny against you is indicative of what easy targets you still are. Size is not everything.
---------- signature removed - please do not discuss moderation in your signature graphic - Jacques([email protected])
|
|

Sahwoolo Etoophie
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.04.26 08:15:00 -
[53]
The thread is drifting offtopic and the reason the thread has been started now seem to be resolved so I'm locking the topic. *clicky*
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |