| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Johnny Gurkha
Caldari Villains
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 12:20:00 -
[1]
Since installing the last patch ships no longer appear on my overview and 50% of the time the overview gives the message "Nothing Found", I've already submitted a petition about this I was just curious as to whether it is a common new problem
|

Havlentia Castigatrix
The Avalon Foundation
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 12:26:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Johnny Gurkha Since installing the last patch ships no longer appear on my overview and 50% of the time the overview gives the message "Nothing Found", I've already submitted a petition about this I was just curious as to whether it is a common new problem
Overview tends to reset after patches. Especially recently. Have you checked your settings?
----- This space left intentionally blank |

Johnny Gurkha
Caldari Villains
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 12:36:00 -
[3]
Yes I have, all settings are as before
|

fire 59
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 12:47:00 -
[4]
Alot of my corpmate's and alliance mate's have also reported this also happening. Not nice to discover in a combat scenario either 
BoB vs the coalition of family value's |

JeanClaude DuSoir
Anqara Expeditions The OSS
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 12:48:00 -
[5]
I am having the same issue, as are others. It is posted in the 1.4.2 feedback thread.
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=510673
I have cleared my cache, but that still has not fixed it entirely. It comes back after a while. My overview stops updating. (I can see three reds on the grid, but only one shows on overview.) If I try to refresh my overview, it goes back to "NOTHING FOUND".
The game is unplayable. I could probably do without Local. I don't know how to function without the overview.  ----
|

Vandrion
RABBLE-RABBLE Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 12:55:00 -
[6]
Same happened to me. This is what I did to fix it:
Load default overview Redo your settings. Done
|

JeanClaude DuSoir
Anqara Expeditions The OSS
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 13:20:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Vandrion Load default overview Redo your settings. Done
I must have been on long enough for it to come back. Because it did.  ----
|

Lynk BearMayhem
Hounds Of War Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 14:22:00 -
[8]
My settings almost came back after jumping through a stargate, but then I noticed I was still not seeing NPC's.
So I did the other fix of loading the default settings and then redoing my overview so I would be certain of no more problems.
Now how about fixing the bug that causes my camera to reset every time I jump a gate. 30 jumps through 0.0 and that gets really !@#$%^& annoying!
"He has all the virtues I dislike, and none of the vices I admire" - (Sir Winston Churchill) |

Norcuron
Caldari Community for Justice G.U.A.R.D.
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 15:00:00 -
[9]
Same here. I get "nothing found" and thats it..... After warping I get stargates, but after jumping they are gone again...
And no, I will not reset and start my overview settings just to fix this.... :(
|

Johnny Gurkha
Villains
|
Posted - 2007.04.26 15:47:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Vandrion Same happened to me. This is what I did to fix it:
Load default overview Redo your settings. Done
Fixed it for me! Thanks dude
|

Boxcar Willie
|
Posted - 2007.04.29 05:36:00 -
[11]
I know now how I got jumped by 6 ships last night that I couldn't see in my overview. That's the last straw for me. I'll be selling my ships and head to the system I originally first spawned in a year ago to present some random noob with 2 billion ISK.
|

Jex Jast
Go for the booty
|
Posted - 2007.04.29 20:22:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Boxcar Willie I know now how I got jumped by 6 ships last night that I couldn't see in my overview. That's the last straw for me. I'll be selling my ships and head to the system I originally first spawned in a year ago to present some random noob with 2 billion ISK.
If you wouldn't mind sending maybe 100 mil over this way, please...I could definitely use it.
-----
|

Inflexible
InNova Tech Inc Xelas Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.04.29 22:13:00 -
[13]
It looks like overview does not update at some grids. If I close/open overview in grid were it does not work properly I get completely empty window (without even "NOTHING FOUND" text) before overview close/open it simply display last valid picture. I's bugged only with all my "PvP" settings, my slightly modified standard settings meant for general purposes works ok.
|

Zyphar
|
Posted - 2007.04.30 16:09:00 -
[14]
I have the same problems with the "overview". After some jumps it is not updating anymore. It always says "nothing found".
It's a very annoying bug caused by the last patch.
I don't understand why things, which are working fine for long time are getting screwed up.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |