| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 15 post(s) |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2417
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 17:21:00 -
[211] - Quote
Xolve wrote:LOL Threads talking about game related stuff get locked for no content.. but how many like threads actually have content (besides this one of course)?
Not many, dear boy, not many
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Xolve
Intaki Armaments Important Internet Spaceship League
478
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 17:22:00 -
[212] - Quote
I be pushin' the like butan. Inappropriate signature removed. Navigator. |

Eladaris
Excessum Industries -Entropy-
193
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 20:16:00 -
[213] - Quote
That's a highly snazzy like macro there, gonna have to give it a shot. |

Zelda Wei
New Horizon Trade Exchange
42
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 20:25:00 -
[214] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:Irumani wrote:Avensys wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. don't need a fancy "bot" see the javascript:addThanks(postID) when hovering over the Like button? knowing CCP postIDs are probably sequential, so you could just write a few lines of javascript to loop over postIDs and like them all a generous person could just paste something like "javascript:for(i=startID;i < endID;i++){addThanks(i)}" into their browser's address field. Better yet, since jQuery is already loaded within the forums: Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Edit for CCP mods : Sorry if this causes trouble, but it was waaaaaay too easy to put together, and since previous dev reactions to possible botting assumptions have been quite non-existing, I assumed it was okay. Feel free to poke if it's not and I'll remove it and swear never to do it again. Good bye dear "likes" - you will not be missed.
Doesn't work in Firefox
|

Xolve
Intaki Armaments Important Internet Spaceship League
499
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 22:48:00 -
[215] - Quote
Zelda Wei wrote:Quote:Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Doesn't work in Firefox
Doesn't work for me :/ Inappropriate signature removed. Navigator. |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
375
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 00:54:00 -
[216] - Quote
Myz Toyou wrote:Would the real Destination Skillqueue please stand up....
There can be only one.
Seems an awful lot of CCP involvement with this thread topic.
Maybe Destination Skillqueue is a CCP alt/bot that gives random amount of 'Likes' to various randomly selected forum posters. |

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
714
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 01:03:00 -
[217] - Quote
Zelda Wei wrote:Quote:Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Doesn't work in Firefox It works... go to "tools menu" -> "www-professional" -> "web console" and paste it there
Tested - enjoy your likes.
|

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
375
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 01:16:00 -
[218] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:Zelda Wei wrote:Quote:Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Doesn't work in Firefox It works... go to "tools menu" -> "www-professional" -> "web console" and paste it there Tested - enjoy your likes.
Only problem is that some posters who don't deserve it will receive 'Likes'.
|

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
715
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 01:34:00 -
[219] - Quote
DeMichael Crimson wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:Zelda Wei wrote:Quote:Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Doesn't work in Firefox It works... go to "tools menu" -> "www-professional" -> "web console" and paste it there Tested - enjoy your likes. Only problem is that some posters who don't deserve it will receive 'Likes'. Yea.... like ~10 000 first posts in the forum .)
|

Alrione
Black Lagoon Inc.
126
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 02:56:00 -
[220] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote: Only time will tell when the "likes"-button invades our overview and brings new entertainment to fleet fights.
Lost your ship? "Like" the person who did most damage.
Cannot warp out? "Like" the pilot scrambling you.
All of the in-game "Like" features require bookface profile linking so your friends can see what you like.  |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
536
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 05:45:00 -
[221] - Quote
Alrione wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote: Only time will tell when the "likes"-button invades our overview and brings new entertainment to fleet fights.
Lost your ship? "Like" the person who did most damage. Cannot warp out? "Like" the pilot scrambling you. All of the in-game "Like" features require bookface profile linking so your friends can see what you like. 
Killing a person with 100+ likes will automatically put a bounty on your head. Killing a person with 1000+ likes will get you concorded, even in low sec and 0.0
-.- |

BLACK-STAR
344
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 06:34:00 -
[222] - Quote
I was wondering what this guy was liking me for nothing ,,., I get those odd stares from people in public , but thank you for the spacebook likes... [img]http://www.imgbox.de/users/S7AR/star.png[/img] |

Valerie Tessel
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
61
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:22:00 -
[223] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Alrione wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote: Only time will tell when the "likes"-button invades our overview and brings new entertainment to fleet fights.
Lost your ship? "Like" the person who did most damage. Cannot warp out? "Like" the pilot scrambling you. All of the in-game "Like" features require bookface profile linking so your friends can see what you like.  Killing a person with 100+ likes will automatically put a bounty on your head. Killing a person with 1000+ likes will get you concorded, even in low sec and 0.0 I hear killing a person with 5000+ likes will get your character biomassed. |

Myxx
Atropos Group Blood Right
444
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:36:00 -
[224] - Quote
Yesterday Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post
.. 286 times,
Also, I no longer pay mind to how many likes I have or how many anyone else has. Did that feature get removed? |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
537
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:39:00 -
[225] - Quote
Myxx wrote: Did that feature get removed?
You came to the right thread. We are working on it. -.- |

Myxx
Atropos Group Blood Right
444
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:43:00 -
[226] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Myxx wrote: Did that feature get removed?
You are posting in the right thread. We are working on it. Well see, I actually can't see how many likes I or anyone else has, so I'm wondering if it got removed or not :p
I'm pretty sure it might be a bug, and I don't really mind if it becomes permanent. |

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed RED.Legion
1034
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:44:00 -
[227] - Quote
Myxx wrote:Yesterday Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post
.. 286 times,
Also, I no longer pay mind to how many likes I have or how many anyone else has. Did that feature get removed?
Other day I woke up to that ~980 times.  |

Myxx
Atropos Group Blood Right
444
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:54:00 -
[228] - Quote
RubyPorto wrote:Myxx wrote:Yesterday Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post
.. 286 times,
Also, I no longer pay mind to how many likes I have or how many anyone else has. Did that feature get removed? Other day I woke up to that ~980 times. 
I think the "like" feature ought to be removed, or a dislike feature also implemented to subtract likes, or add to a dislike counter.
|

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed RED.Legion
1034
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:58:00 -
[229] - Quote
Myxx wrote:RubyPorto wrote:Myxx wrote:Yesterday Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post
.. 286 times,
Also, I no longer pay mind to how many likes I have or how many anyone else has. Did that feature get removed? Other day I woke up to that ~980 times.  I think the "like" feature ought to be removed, or a dislike feature also implemented to subtract likes, or add to a dislike counter.
So long as I can filter them out of my notifications list, I'll be happy. |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
537
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 08:02:00 -
[230] - Quote
Myxx wrote:
I think the "like" feature ought to be removed, or a dislike feature also implemented to subtract likes, or add to a dislike counter.
An other easy solution would be to no longer show the likes publicly in the forum. This way you could like whatever post you want without all that like-whoring and e-peening (no offense, Mr EPeen[ ).
-.- |

Llyandrian
Livestock Science Exchange
24
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 08:48:00 -
[231] - Quote
Thousands of goon are crying because they won't be able to show their loyalty to daddy. |

Zelda Wei
New Horizon Trade Exchange
67
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 08:54:00 -
[232] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:Zelda Wei wrote:Quote:Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Doesn't work in Firefox It works... go to "tools menu" -> "www-professional" -> "web console" and paste it there Tested - enjoy your likes.
Cool, now if you can make it work on your posts page I will really be able to like you. :)
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2437
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 09:41:00 -
[233] - Quote
I wonder if/when CCCP will crack down on this with the combined force of a Mubarak/Assad on a kitten with a placard asking for some warm milk
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
380
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 09:59:00 -
[234] - Quote
Myxx wrote: Well see, I actually can't see how many likes I or anyone else has, so I'm wondering if it got removed or not :p
I'm pretty sure it might be a bug, and I don't really mind if it becomes permanent.
Must be a bug cuz the last time I looked (Just b4 posting this), you have 449 'Likes'.
And now I'll add 1 'Like' to your posted reply which will hopefully get your attention so you can see this post stating that you now have 450 'Likes' . |

Alain Kinsella
39
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 10:49:00 -
[235] - Quote
Getting quite a bit of deja vu over this one. 
Back when I joined it, SL had various systems where 'liking' certain things (land, people, avatar traffic) would earn you ingame money. Obviously it got gamed to hell and back, so most of those have been removed.
So I've not cared either way about it existing here, other than a nice way to know when someone actually noticed a post. I'm fine with the blitzing if that may eventually get rid of the feature. Just stop sending them my way, thanks.  I may have come here from Myst Online, but that does not make me any less bloodthirsty than the average Eve player.
Just more subtle.
|

ShipToaster
29
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:15:00 -
[236] - Quote
Myxx wrote:I think the "like" feature ought to be removed, or a dislike feature also implemented to subtract likes, or add to a dislike counter.
A dislike counter would be nice. Griefing CCP - Bounties for E-Uni Ganking: action continues.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=343354#post343354 |

Alara IonStorm
1054
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:22:00 -
[237] - Quote
I was happily awaiting the day I would see my counter roll over 1000.
It feels so hollow.
|

Alain Kinsella
51
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:35:00 -
[238] - Quote
I've only skimmed the thread (and JS makes my eyes bleed), so sorry if this was mentioned already.
Is there a variant of the JS being used that likes all posts by avatar X? Just seems like I'm getting 'topped off' as I post. I'm also noticing the timing matches a standard crontab format.
I may have come here from Myst Online, but that does not make me any less bloodthirsty than the average Eve player.
Just more subtle.
|

Deviana Sevidon
Jades Falcon Guards
181
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:52:00 -
[239] - Quote
Hmm an option to wipe all 'Likes' would be nice, together with blocking any future likes and the counter being turned off.
Spacebook was a bit idea to begin with. |

Halcyon Ingenium
Warm Holes
83
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:59:00 -
[240] - Quote
Oh, like a tard with a new red block, I am having so much fun with something so simple. That which always was, and is, and will be everlasting fire, the same for all, the cosmos, made neither by god nor man, replenishes in measure as it burns away. -Heraclitus |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |