| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 15 post(s) |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
1968
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 14:55:00 -
[1] - Quote
Don't think I haven't noticed 
I don't know what I've done to deserve this but ty :)
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
372
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 14:58:00 -
[2] - Quote
Just give her likes back like crazy, that`s what I did. -.- |

1-Up Mushroom
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
1406
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 14:58:00 -
[3] - Quote
I have also received likes from Destination 5 Senses In A Person... 4 Seasons In A Year... 3 Colors In A Stoplight... 2 Poles On The Earth... ONLY 1-UP MUSHROOM!!!-á If You Like My Sig, Like Me! |

Valei Khurelem
House Khurelem
45
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:01:00 -
[4] - Quote
I got likes too I was a bit confused but
<3 :D |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
1968
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:03:00 -
[5] - Quote
lol yes indeed
i think there's some sort of social engineering going on but I'll play along with it lol!
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |
|

CCP karkur
C C P C C P Alliance
180

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:04:00 -
[6] - Quote
oh, and here i was thinking i was special  |
|

Cpt Greagor
Liquid Relief
159
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:04:00 -
[7] - Quote
At first I didn't mind but it is starting to get annoying.
http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/1112/Untitled.png |

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
91
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:05:00 -
[8] - Quote
You can see who gave you likes?  Where? How? -- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |

Kent Reeves
45
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:05:00 -
[9] - Quote
I am liked. Oh happy day! |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
1968
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:06:00 -
[10] - Quote
Pak Narhoo wrote:You can see who gave you likes?  Where? How?
At the top of the forum window, with the little flag
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
372
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:09:00 -
[11] - Quote
Have to say that the frequency of the likes was so high that i suspect that Desti may have used a like-bot to restore the elements of harmony on this forum. But using bots for liking isn't illegal according to the rules, so everything seems to be ok.  -.- |

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
91
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:10:00 -
[12] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Pak Narhoo wrote:You can see who gave you likes?  Where? How? At the top of the forum window, with the little flag
Thank you. :)
-- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |
|

CCP Explorer
22

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:10:00 -
[13] - Quote
I can only imagine that Destination SkillQueue is a happy person and likes us all a lot  Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson Software Director EVE Online, CCP Games |
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
1968
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:11:00 -
[14] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Have to say that the frequency of the likes was so high that i suspect that Desti may have used a like-bot to restore the elements of harmony on this forum. But using bots for liking isn't illegal according to the rules, so everything seems to be ok. 
lol that would explain things
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
1968
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:13:00 -
[15] - Quote
CCP Explorer wrote:I can only imagine that Destination SkillQueue is a happy person and likes us all a lot 
I imagine she must be over the moon !
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |
|

CCP Punkturis
C C P C C P Alliance
751

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:14:00 -
[16] - Quote
Pak Narhoo wrote:Bumblefck wrote:Pak Narhoo wrote:You can see who gave you likes?  Where? How? At the top of the forum window, with the little flag Thank you. :)
you can also go to "HOME" (top left) and then "Notifications" (bottom of the list of stuff on the left) to see a more detailed list of likes
but thank you Destination SkillQueue, for the shower of likes! CCP Punkturis | EVE UI Developer |
|

Alara IonStorm
804
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:14:00 -
[17] - Quote
CCP Explorer wrote:I can only imagine that Destination SkillQueue is a happy person and likes us all a lot  I hope you are smiling when her plan comes together and she slides that serrated knife into your spine.
I imagine her saying Skill Training complete while doing it.
I am watching you oddly named crazy person... |

Abrazzar
429
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:15:00 -
[18] - Quote
Maybe someone is testing a script.... Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. |

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
434
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:16:00 -
[19] - Quote
I wondered how many other people were getting the like-attention from her.
Merry Likemas everyone! This is my signature.-á There are many others like it, but this one is mine. |

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
91
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:16:00 -
[20] - Quote
CCP Explorer wrote:I can only imagine that Destination SkillQueue is a happy person and likes us all a lot 
You have way (not may) too little likes. Here's one from me. -- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |
|

CCP Prism X
C C P C C P Alliance
338

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:18:00 -
[21] - Quote
I only got five likes and was pretty happy with that. Having read this I now feel like a leper.  ~ CCP Prism X EVE Database Developer If anything in this post was informative or could be considered as 'good news' to you - chances are you've misread it. |
|

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
214
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:20:00 -
[22] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:Pak Narhoo wrote:Bumblefck wrote:Pak Narhoo wrote:You can see who gave you likes?  Where? How? At the top of the forum window, with the little flag Thank you. :) you can also go to "HOME" (top left) and then "Notifications" (bottom of the list of stuff on the left) to see a more detailed list of likes but thank you Destination SkillQueue, for the shower of likes!
Why that stuff isn't in the pop-up when I click on my character on the left in the forum is beyond me. But thank you for showing me even more roads to Rome. 
-- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
374
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:21:00 -
[23] - Quote
CCP Prism X wrote:I only got five likes and was pretty happy with that. Having read this I now feel like a leper. 
here, have one real like from me 
Also, isn't it a christmas miracle that Desti has tought a machine to feel LOVE and share it with the world? Hallelujah!
-.- |

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
567
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:22:00 -
[24] - Quote
3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also.
|

Scatim Helicon
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
164
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:24:00 -
[25] - Quote
CCP Prism X wrote:I only got five likes and was pretty happy with that. Having read this I now feel like a leper. 
The solution is to post more!
(the solution to most things is 'post more') |
|

CCP Xhagen
C C P
107

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:24:00 -
[26] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. Damn! Now you've got me worried about spam bots! CCP Xhagen | CSM Project Manager |
|
|

CCP Prism X
C C P C C P Alliance
338

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:27:00 -
[27] - Quote
Scatim Helicon wrote:The solution is to post more!
(the solution to most things is 'post more')
But every time I post I run the risk of saying something that angers someone or not saying something and that angers someone.
It's not easy being an arrogant prick!  ~ CCP Prism X EVE Database Developer If anything in this post was informative or could be considered as 'good news' to you - chances are you've misread it. |
|
|

CCP Punkturis
C C P C C P Alliance
753

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:28:00 -
[28] - Quote
CCP Prism X wrote:Scatim Helicon wrote:The solution is to post more!
(the solution to most things is 'post more') But every time I post I run the risk of saying something that angers someone or not saying something and that angers someone. It's not easy being an arrogant prick! 
there's no negrepping on those forums so don't worry  CCP Punkturis | EVE UI Developer |
|

Torin Corax
Zebra Corp
39
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:28:00 -
[29] - Quote
CCP Xhagen wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. Damn! Now you've got me worried about spam bots!
Don't worry, be happy. If this be a bot, then it is a happy bot. And a pretty likeable one.
Quote:But every time I post I run the risk of saying something that angers someone or not saying something and that angers someone.
It's not easy being an arrogant prick!
|For those that remember the pink, you can do no wrong. Keep posting and we'll keep lovin'  If I had an inappropriate signature, it would be removed from here By. Spitfire |

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
436
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:29:00 -
[30] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also.
Yeah, like-bots could be ruining the game and crashing the economy! You better go start a new thread about it!
rabble rabble rabble This is my signature.-á There are many others like it, but this one is mine. |

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
214
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:31:00 -
[31] - Quote
CCP Prism X wrote:Scatim Helicon wrote:The solution is to post more!
(the solution to most things is 'post more') But every time I post I run the risk of saying something that angers someone or not saying something and that angers someone. It's not easy being an arrogant prick! 
Meh whimpy, this is EVE! What was that dev song again? HTFU?
:) -- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |

Corina Jarr
Spazzoid Enterprises Purpose Built
120
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:31:00 -
[32] - Quote
Awe.... I thought I was special.
Now I'm even more confused. Because some of my recently liked posts were from weeks ago.
Esit: almost 2 likes for each post in the thread...  |

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
567
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:37:00 -
[33] - Quote
Torin Corax wrote:CCP Xhagen wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. Damn! Now you've got me worried about spam bots! Don't worry, be happy. If this be a bot, then it is a happy bot. And a pretty likeable one. Sure it is... my notification window has been blinking like Xmas tree with cat cooking in the power cord.
|

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
374
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:37:00 -
[34] - Quote
Corina Jarr wrote:Awe.... I thought I was special.
Now I'm even more confused. Because some of my recently liked posts were from weeks ago.
you can go to the posting history of the character by clicking their portrait and retroactively like all their posts. It is a lot of clicking, and it is what I did to pay back some of the likes...but the like frequency I was getting was so incredible high, that I couldn't possibly keep up with it and after 30 minutes my fingers felt like dead. Many people must have returned at least some of the likes, I think Destination SkillQueue has earned about 600 likes since yesterday...
-.- |
|

CCP Prism X
C C P C C P Alliance
338

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:39:00 -
[35] - Quote
Torin Corax wrote:For those that remember the pink, you can do no wrong. Keep posting and we'll keep lovin' 
New forums do not support pinkifying.  There's also a disctint lack of Tarminic here these days...
I should get in touch with somebody from failheap and see if he's still posting there. They could probably continue my legacy over there.  ~ CCP Prism X EVE Database Developer If anything in this post was informative or could be considered as 'good news' to you - chances are you've misread it. |
|

J Kunjeh
145
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:40:00 -
[36] - Quote
Funny, as I was reading this thread I got yet another like by DSQ. I call bot. "The world as we know it came about through an anomaly (anomou)" (The Gospel of Philip, 1-5)-á |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
378
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:42:00 -
[37] - Quote
CCP Prism X wrote:Torin Corax wrote:For those that remember the pink, you can do no wrong. Keep posting and we'll keep lovin'  New forums do not support pinkifying.  There's also a disctint lack of Tarminic here these days... I should get in touch with somebody from failheap and see if he's still posting there. They could probably continue my legacy over there. 
Confirming that he is still posting there. -.- |

Naran Eto
Degenerate Corp Forsaken Knights
79
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:45:00 -
[38] - Quote
I wondered why i was so popular today, 3 account s6 charactars, a dozen or so likes each :D |

Torin Corax
Zebra Corp
43
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:45:00 -
[39] - Quote
CCP Prism X wrote:Torin Corax wrote:For those that remember the pink, you can do no wrong. Keep posting and we'll keep lovin'  New forums do not support pinkifying. 
This needs to be dealt with No coffee (or booze) for Forum team until this is sorted.
Quote:There's also a disctint lack of Tarminic here these days... I should get in touch with somebody from failheap and see if he's still posting there. They could probably continue my legacy over there. 
So, what would it take to get you mod privileges on FHC? If I had an inappropriate signature, it would be removed from here By. Spitfire |

Naran Eto
Degenerate Corp Forsaken Knights
79
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:45:00 -
[40] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:CCP Prism X wrote:Scatim Helicon wrote:The solution is to post more!
(the solution to most things is 'post more') But every time I post I run the risk of saying something that angers someone or not saying something and that angers someone. It's not easy being an arrogant prick!  there's no negrepping on those forums so don't worry 
And now we know why! :D |

Jack Dant
The Gentlemen of Low Moral Fibre
277
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:45:00 -
[41] - Quote
This like-botting is causing a definite like-flation and hurting us honest like-grinders. I demand inmediate action or I will unsub my 17 forum alts. What happens in lowsec, stays in lowsec, lowering the barrier to entry to lowsec PVP: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=476644&#post476644 |

Treks Shadow
Third Rail Crew
5
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:47:00 -
[42] - Quote
where is all these likeys at? |

Andreus Ixiris
Mixed Metaphor
390
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:48:00 -
[43] - Quote
He seems to be systematically going through every post I've ever made and liking about 75% of them. Andreus Anthony LeHane Ixiris CEO, Mixed Metaphor
Animated Corporate Logos |

Treks Shadow
Third Rail Crew
5
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:51:00 -
[44] - Quote
who is this person i must have missed something along the way.... too stoned i guess |

Eliana Bandokar
Robonia
15
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:54:00 -
[45] - Quote
Just wish I'd made more posts before this happened, my like count is disproportionate to my likeable nature  |

FloppieTheBanjoClown
The Skunkworks Petition Blizzard
498
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:56:00 -
[46] - Quote
Yeah, I took quite a jump. Seems to be limitied to certain forums though. I only picked up about 40 from him. |

Torin Corax
Zebra Corp
43
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:57:00 -
[47] - Quote
maybe it's someone with a lot of spare time and a fetish for clicking stuff? Let's face it, I'm sure plenty of us would click the Big Red Button just to see what happens. (Could I of stumbled on the reason for extended downtimes here?) If I had an inappropriate signature, it would be removed from here By. Spitfire |

Marlona Sky
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
255
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 15:58:00 -
[48] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also.
Bots are everywhere. They even have a representative on the CSM. 
|

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
644
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:00:00 -
[49] - Quote
CCP Prism X wrote:Scatim Helicon wrote:The solution is to post more!
(the solution to most things is 'post more') But every time I post I run the risk of saying something that angers someone or not saying something and that angers someone. It's not easy being an arrogant prick!  I KNOW RIGHT?!!?!  Revenge should not stop at the ship!
It's not so much a mission statement,-áit's more like a family motto. |

Ila Gant
Hedion University Amarr Empire
46
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:01:00 -
[50] - Quote
Marlona Sky wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. Bots are everywhere. They even have a representative on the CSM.  Everyone knows that SkyNet will really originate from a LikeBot achieving awareness through the power of positivity. It only turns bad by not getting enough likes in return. |

FloppieTheBanjoClown
The Skunkworks Petition Blizzard
499
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:02:00 -
[51] - Quote
Marlona Sky wrote:Bots are everywhere. They even have a representative on the CSM.  Confirming Darius III is a bot. |

Bienator II
madmen of the skies
413
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:12:00 -
[52] - Quote
now its the right time for a dislike button. let the best bot win! a new bounty system for eve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=359105 You fail you fail you fail you fail you fail you fail you fail to jump because you are cloaked |

Lucien Visteen
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
100
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:21:00 -
[53] - Quote
If this person have given you likes you don't want, feel free to pass them to me The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't. |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
395
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:33:00 -
[54] - Quote
Lucien Visteen wrote:If this person have given you likes you don't want, feel free to pass them to me
OK..gave you plenty of likes. You may return the favor if you like (pun intended)
-.- |

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
623
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:41:00 -
[55] - Quote
I'll give you all the likes you want but my hugs go right to CCP Punkturis sry  |

Alrione
Black Lagoon Inc.
78
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:44:00 -
[56] - Quote
Whats going on in here. I must participate in this parade of likeable people. |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
395
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:45:00 -
[57] - Quote
Tanya Powers wrote:I'll give you all the likes you want but my hugs go right to CCP Punkturis sry 
Hugs do not appear under my character portrait, so they are worthless for me. But thanks for the likes. -.- |

Razin
The xDEATHx Squadron Legion of xXDEATHXx
157
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:47:00 -
[58] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Have to say that the frequency of the likes was so high that i suspect that Desti may have used a like-bot to restore the elements of harmony on this forum. But using bots for liking isn't illegal according to the rules, so everything seems to be ok.  That's some weird bot that likes only some posts and some pretty old ones too... |
|

CCP Punkturis
C C P C C P Alliance
765

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:48:00 -
[59] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Tanya Powers wrote:I'll give you all the likes you want but my hugs go right to CCP Punkturis sry  Hugs do not appear under my character portrait, so they are worthless for me. But thanks for the likes.
yeah same here, sorry Tanya  CCP Punkturis | EVE UI Developer |
|

Alara IonStorm
807
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 16:49:00 -
[60] - Quote
HUGS ARE MY THING STEP OFF OR I WILL CUT YOU!
Who wants an Alara Hug? |

Fondon
Horizon in MOTION
3
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:16:00 -
[61] - Quote
Confirming the bot is broken.. |

Alrione
Black Lagoon Inc.
82
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:26:00 -
[62] - Quote
Fondon wrote:Confirming the bot is broken.. I think it entered "Hamster Renewal" period. Should be back up soon  |

Xolve
Intaki Armaments Important Internet Spaceship League
411
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:29:00 -
[63] - Quote
I too, give random spacebook likes. Everytime You Masterbate, A New-bee (Goon) Gets a Rifter! |

Ugleb
Sarz'na Khumatari Ushra'Khan
85
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:37:00 -
[64] - Quote
This sort of explains the random likes I got on a 2 month old thread... http://uglebsjournal.wordpress.com/ |

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
626
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:39:00 -
[65] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:Tanya Powers wrote:I'll give you all the likes you want but my hugs go right to CCP Punkturis sry  Hugs do not appear under my character portrait, so they are worthless for me. But thanks for the likes. yeah same here, sorry Tanya 
I thought hugs would go right to the heart, you made my day horrible now 
Well at least you get a like for that  |
|

CCP Punkturis
C C P C C P Alliance
779

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:41:00 -
[66] - Quote
Tanya Powers wrote:CCP Punkturis wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:Tanya Powers wrote:I'll give you all the likes you want but my hugs go right to CCP Punkturis sry  Hugs do not appear under my character portrait, so they are worthless for me. But thanks for the likes. yeah same here, sorry Tanya  I thought hugs would go right to the heart, you made my day horrible now  Well at least you get a like for that 
awww sorry! I was just playing cool in front of all the others. your e-hugs made me happy  CCP Punkturis | EVE UI Developer |
|

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
631
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:41:00 -
[67] - Quote
Alara IonStorm wrote:HUGS ARE MY THING STEP OFF OR I WILL CUT YOU!
Who wants an Alara Hug?
Meh, c'mon hugh me tight sweethart 
|

Mag's
the united Negative Ten.
3891
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:43:00 -
[68] - Quote
I have reciprocated the like fest from DS. 
CCP Zulu..... Forcing players to dock at the captain's quarters is a form of what we actually wanted to get through, which is making Incarna a seamless part of the EVE Online experience. |

Alara IonStorm
815
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:46:00 -
[69] - Quote
Tanya Powers wrote:Alara IonStorm wrote:HUGS ARE MY THING STEP OFF OR I WILL CUT YOU!
Who wants an Alara Hug? Meh, c'mon hugh me tight sweethart  *Squeeze*
/Crack
It is just not an Alara Hug if you can walk away from it. |

Xolve
Intaki Armaments Important Internet Spaceship League
415
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:46:00 -
[70] - Quote
In yo thread, likin' yo dudes. Everytime You Masterbate, A New-bee (Goon) Gets a Rifter! |

Lucien Visteen
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
104
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:46:00 -
[71] - Quote
Tanya Powers wrote:I'll give you all the likes you want but my hugs go right to CCP Punkturis sry 
I understand . CCP Punkturis would be getting my hugs aswell.
*hugs CCP Punkturis*
Poor Punkturis, getting drowned in hugs The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't. |
|

CCP Punkturis
C C P C C P Alliance
779

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:47:00 -
[72] - Quote
yeah I'm not really a huggy person! CCP Punkturis | EVE UI Developer |
|

Cpt Greagor
Liquid Relief
178
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:49:00 -
[73] - Quote
Alara IonStorm wrote:HUGS ARE MY THING STEP OFF OR I WILL CUT YOU!
Who wants an Alara Hug?
I would quite enjoy one. |

Mag's
the united Negative Ten.
3891
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:50:00 -
[74] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:yeah I'm not really a huggy person! I'll like then, plus it gets ride of that 777 number. 
CCP Zulu..... Forcing players to dock at the captain's quarters is a form of what we actually wanted to get through, which is making Incarna a seamless part of the EVE Online experience. |
|

CCP Punkturis
C C P C C P Alliance
779

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:51:00 -
[75] - Quote
Mag's wrote:CCP Punkturis wrote:yeah I'm not really a huggy person! I'll like then, plus it gets ride of that 777 number. 
how did you get almost 4000 likes?? I need to know your secret. CCP Punkturis | EVE UI Developer |
|

Cpt Greagor
Liquid Relief
178
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:52:00 -
[76] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:Mag's wrote:CCP Punkturis wrote:yeah I'm not really a huggy person! I'll like then, plus it gets ride of that 777 number.  how did you get almost 4000 likes?? I need to know your secret.
He has 3881 forum alts. |

Xolve
Intaki Armaments Important Internet Spaceship League
415
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:52:00 -
[77] - Quote
Alara IonStorm wrote:HUGS ARE MY THING STEP OFF OR I WILL CUT YOU!
Who wants an Alara Hug?
I just want your couch. Everytime You Masterbate, A New-bee (Goon) Gets a Rifter! |

Vertisce Soritenshi
Varion Galactic Tragedy.
311
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:52:00 -
[78] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:Mag's wrote:CCP Punkturis wrote:yeah I'm not really a huggy person! I'll like then, plus it gets ride of that 777 number.  how did you get almost 4000 likes?? I need to know your secret. Alts...many many alts... EvE is not about PvP.-á EvE is about the SANDBOX!
Support our boobies!-á[url]https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=24221&find=unread[/url]
|

Mag's
the united Negative Ten.
3891
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:52:00 -
[79] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:Mag's wrote:CCP Punkturis wrote:yeah I'm not really a huggy person! I'll like then, plus it gets ride of that 777 number.  how did you get almost 4000 likes?? I need to know your secret. I have friends and enemies that like me.  
CCP Zulu..... Forcing players to dock at the captain's quarters is a form of what we actually wanted to get through, which is making Incarna a seamless part of the EVE Online experience. |

Cpt Greagor
Liquid Relief
178
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:53:00 -
[80] - Quote
Is Zimmy Zeta the next DSQ? |

Mag's
the united Negative Ten.
3891
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:55:00 -
[81] - Quote
Cpt Greagor wrote:Is Zimmy Zeta the next DSQ? They form the same like circle. 
CCP Zulu..... Forcing players to dock at the captain's quarters is a form of what we actually wanted to get through, which is making Incarna a seamless part of the EVE Online experience. |

Alara IonStorm
815
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:56:00 -
[82] - Quote
Cpt Greagor wrote: I would quite enjoy one.
One Unique Alara Hug coming up.
With every Alara Hug you get a free surprise.
It is what makes them special. Lets see what you got.
*Squeeze*
Xolve wrote: I just want your couch.
I have painted an X on the ground outside your home. Stand on it, it will be down in about ten seconds. |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
424
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:56:00 -
[83] - Quote
Cpt Greagor wrote:Is Zimmy Zeta the next DSQ?
no sir...no haxorz here...just 100% social engineering and manual like-bombing.
edit: works well, got me about 200 likes within one day. Spread the love ! -.- |

Krixtal Icefluxor
Bison - Ammatar Thunder Thundering Herd
134
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 17:58:00 -
[84] - Quote
I got showered by IT too ! Like 50...................... OMG He Spent His Free-áAURUM ! God is simply-áthe very extraordinary power of the Universe to organize Itself as percieved. -á-á- Lee Smolin "Three Roads to Quantum Gravity" |

Cpt Greagor
Liquid Relief
179
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:00:00 -
[85] - Quote
Alara IonStorm wrote:Cpt Greagor wrote: I would quite enjoy one.
One Unique Alara Hug coming up. With every Alara Hug you get a free surprise. It is what makes them special. Lets see what you got. *Squeeze*.
Awesome, I got a large nail. And some guys hand. I'll keep these forever. |

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
592
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:10:00 -
[86] - Quote
As side note...
You guys are aware that at 10000 likes your teddy bear go boom?
|

Cpt Greagor
Liquid Relief
179
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:12:00 -
[87] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:As side note...
You guys are aware that at 10000 likes your teddy bear go boom?
I suddenly want to get 10,000 likes. |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
424
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:13:00 -
[88] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:As side note...
You guys are aware that at 10000 likes your teddy bear go boom?
That happens once you have moar than 9000 likes, to be more precise.
-.- |

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
653
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:22:00 -
[89] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:yeah I'm not really a huggy person!
What a crime.....  Revenge should not stop at the ship!
It's not so much a mission statement,-áit's more like a family motto. |

Sentient Blade
Walk It Off Coalition of the Unfortunate
148
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:24:00 -
[90] - Quote
How can I block this idiot from seeing my posts so only (more) legitimate "likes" and replies come up? |

Cailais
Rekall Incorporated The Forsaken.
175
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:27:00 -
[91] - Quote
Ah there's much love here and likes.
Im still special tho.
C.
|

Corin Katsuo
EVE University Ivy League
7
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:37:00 -
[92] - Quote
Feelin' the love (likes). |

Pod Potato
Entreri Inc. The I.D.E.A.
3
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:37:00 -
[93] - Quote
Looks like there's like' a lot of likes in this like filled tread of likes! |

Mr LaForge
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
178
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:41:00 -
[94] - Quote
And here I thought it was a stalker. I Support the Goons! |

FloppieTheBanjoClown
The Skunkworks Petition Blizzard
510
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:43:00 -
[95] - Quote
I declare this the new "like to get likes" thread!
(aww hell, this much love is gonna get messy) |

Corin Katsuo
EVE University Ivy League
7
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:46:00 -
[96] - Quote
Mr LaForge wrote:And here I thought it was a stalker.
Technically, DS is a stalker of everyone? Does that even fit the definition of a "stalker" anymore?
Consult the Book of Armaments! Wikipedia!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking
"Virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking."
...If giving likes constitutes threats then I don't want to be nonthreatening  |

Cpt Greagor
Liquid Relief
185
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:46:00 -
[97] - Quote
FloppieTheBanjoClown wrote:I declare this the new "like to get likes" thread!
(aww hell, this much love is gonna get messy)
But then all of these likes will lose their legitimacy. |

FloppieTheBanjoClown
The Skunkworks Petition Blizzard
510
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:50:00 -
[98] - Quote
Cpt Greagor wrote:But then all of these likes will lose their legitimacy. At some point you just stop caring whether they're legitimate or not. I've never pandered for likes, I'm just a prolific poster. |

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Divine Power. Cascade Imminent
168
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:51:00 -
[99] - Quote
destination skillqueue, thank you for liking my bad posts |

Vertisce Soritenshi
Varion Galactic Tragedy.
312
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:52:00 -
[100] - Quote
This one time I , like, totally, like, shot this ship that was, like, totally better than me and he, like, shot back and I, like, blew up and went, like, boom. And then he, like, podded me and I was, like, back in station, like 50 systems away.
That is, like, my "like" post. Do you, like, "like" it?
"Like" is such an odd word after typing it so many times. EvE is not about PvP.-á EvE is about the SANDBOX!
Support our boobies!-á[url]https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=24221&find=unread[/url]
|

Xolve
Intaki Armaments Important Internet Spaceship League
418
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 18:55:00 -
[101] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:Mag's wrote:CCP Punkturis wrote:yeah I'm not really a huggy person! I'll like then, plus it gets ride of that 777 number.  how did you get almost 4000 likes?? I need to know your secret.
He doesn't work for CCP 
It is kind of funny that a member of The United (the people that make Rancer dangerous) is better received then Devs. Everytime You Masterbate, A New-bee (Goon) Gets a Rifter! |

Irumani
Cuir Moustache Club
5
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 19:09:00 -
[102] - Quote
Click ALL the like ! |

Cpt Greagor
Liquid Relief
187
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 19:11:00 -
[103] - Quote
Xolve wrote:He doesn't work for CCP  It is kind of funny that a member of The United (the people that make Rancer dangerous) is better received then Devs.
You have to consider the number of people that don't know who "The United" is, and the people that don't even bother looking at peoples names, let alone corps. As a dev however, it is hard to not notice that they are a dev because of the giant blue banner. And because of that giant blue banner some may move away from the like button. |

Crasniya
Legio Geminatus Gentlemen's Agreement
51
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 19:27:00 -
[104] - Quote
Destination SkillQueue is here to sow discord and tear us apart in a competition for the most likes! Do not believe her positive and outgoing nature! It's like the cake! Don't believe it, IT'S A LIE! |

FloppieTheBanjoClown
The Skunkworks Petition Blizzard
518
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 19:41:00 -
[105] - Quote
Crasniya wrote:Destination SkillQueue is here to sow discord and tear us apart in a competition for the most likes! Do not believe her positive and outgoing nature! It's like the cake! Don't believe it, IT'S A LIE! In that case, I applaud her efforts in the name of Discordia. |

IGNATIUS HOOD
Zephyr Corp V.A.S.T.
227
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 19:41:00 -
[106] - Quote
War Kitten wrote:I wondered how many other people were getting the like-attention from her.
Merry Likemas everyone!
Yes... and it makes me nervous 'perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim'
Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you. |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
442
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 19:47:00 -
[107] - Quote
Well, I guess SDQ wanted to achieve what the "Like and Get Likes" thread failed to do: removing the stupid like system by inflating likes in a way that they become meaningless. I for one applaud this effort and hope that my new hero will succeed in his/her quest for a better tomorrow. -.- |

FloppieTheBanjoClown
The Skunkworks Petition Blizzard
518
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 19:58:00 -
[108] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Well, I guess SDQ wanted to achieve what the "Like and Get Likes" thread failed to do: removing the stupid like system by inflating likes in a way that they become meaningless. I for one applaud this effort and hope that my new hero will succeed in his/her quest for a better tomorrow. The assumption that likes ever meant anything bothers me.
The fact that I have over 500, with only 30-35 from SDQ, should tell you just how pointless it is. |

Jake Rivers
Senex Legio
46
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 19:58:00 -
[109] - Quote
Only 1 like for me. 8(
It was baffling when I received it though, was from a post I made several months back, I was wondering whoa now there is someone who likes to read old threads! |

Samantha Utama
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
9
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 20:05:00 -
[110] - Quote
Nothing wrong with spreading some xmas joy. |

Vertisce Soritenshi
Varion Galactic Tragedy.
464
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 20:14:00 -
[111] - Quote
Holy crap...I went to lunch at work, came back and had 132 notifications waiting...and lo and behold! There are still more coming in! lol
I think I might be sending some ISKies when I log in today. EvE is not about PvP.-á EvE is about the SANDBOX!
Support our boobies!-á[url]https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=24221&find=unread[/url]
|

Akrasjel Lanate
Naquatech Conglomerate
283
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 20:14:00 -
[112] - Quote
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:Yea i'm being stalked to by her, i'm afraid  Help me 
|

Jaroslav Unwanted
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
1120
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 20:18:00 -
[113] - Quote
Is this another like and get likes thread, but now only for Destination SkillQueue.. I am all for it.
Already done my part.  |

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
234
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 20:22:00 -
[114] - Quote
I donno.
It's either a forum bug, very, very likely seeing I get this day a lot of 'we are ganked' pages again, or DSQ is trying to make a point that without unlikes the 'like' stuff has no purpose.
I started this day with 72 likes for example. I rather get likes for good posts (which I don't do that often) then for no reason at all.
-- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |

Jaroslav Unwanted
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
1122
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 20:24:00 -
[115] - Quote
Pak Narhoo wrote:I donno.
It's either a forum bug, very, very likely seeing I get this day a lot of 'we are ganked' pages again, or DSQ is trying to make a point that without unlikes the 'like' stuff has no purpose.
I started this day with 72 likes for example. I rather get likes for good posts (which I don't do that often) then for no reason at all.
All my posts are good. Why do you write bad posts in the first place   
/hide in the shadow of valley of death. |

Feligast
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
757
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 20:26:00 -
[116] - Quote
I just went through DSQ's recent posts and liked.. and AS I WAS DOING IT, he did the same for me! The man is devious! |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
446
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 20:29:00 -
[117] - Quote
Feligast wrote:I just went through DSQ's recent posts and liked.. and AS I WAS DOING IT, he did the same for me! The man is devious!
Now he is even liking Goons? Damn...he is out of control, someone has to stop this madness.... -.- |

Vertisce Soritenshi
Varion Galactic Tragedy.
807
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 21:11:00 -
[118] - Quote
493...wow...just...wow...
Sure making a point.
I never even paid attention to my likes until now lol... EvE is not about PvP.-á EvE is about the SANDBOX!
Support our boobies!-á[url]https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=24221&find=unread[/url]
|
|

CCP Stillman
C C P C C P Alliance
146

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 21:20:00 -
[119] - Quote
Oh the notification spam!  Associate QA Tester for Team EVESec. |
|

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
657
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 21:37:00 -
[120] - Quote
I've always simply given likes whenever I am entertained by a post, whether it is by someone that violently disagrees with me or otherwise.
Giving out gratuitous likes is against my religion... I'm Antagonistic. Revenge should not stop at the ship!
It's not so much a mission statement,-áit's more like a family motto. |

ElQuirko
The Demonfuge Malevolent Fan Club
204
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 21:40:00 -
[121] - Quote
CCP Stillman wrote:Oh the notification spam! 
Hold me close, Stillman!
:Embrace: |

Danica Kaliinen
Kronos TEchnologies
20
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 21:58:00 -
[122] - Quote
On the Khanid calendar, this new year is the year of the Like.
Happy Like Year everyone! |

Endeavour Starfleet
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
453
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 21:59:00 -
[123] - Quote
It is either a bot or someone who needs serious mental help. Mods can you please do me a favor and zero out the likes he has given me or zero out my likes altogether? |

Mirima Thurander
Sarajevo Syndicate True Reign
138
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 22:12:00 -
[124] - Quote
why am i not getting any of these likes I SEE HOW IT IS!! I love the the smell of victory in the morning. It smells like... Blood, vomit and burning flesh. I Like You. I'll Kill You Last. |

Herping yourDerp
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
232
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 22:22:00 -
[125] - Quote
i used to care about likes too... then i took an arrow to the knee....... |

Xolve
Intaki Armaments Important Internet Spaceship League
433
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 22:26:00 -
[126] - Quote
Herping yourDerp wrote:i used to care about likes too... then i took an arrow to the knee.......
I used to post on a forum alt.. then I took an arrow to the knee. Everytime You Masterbate, A New-bee (Goon) Gets a Rifter! |

Lors Dornick
Kallisti Industries
105
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 23:08:00 -
[127] - Quote
FloppieTheBanjoClown wrote:Crasniya wrote:Destination SkillQueue is here to sow discord and tear us apart in a competition for the most likes! Do not believe her positive and outgoing nature! It's like the cake! Don't believe it, IT'S A LIE! In that case, I applaud her efforts in the name of Discordia.
and hand out five tons of flax.
|
|

CCP Punkturis
C C P C C P Alliance
810

|
Posted - 2011.12.29 23:20:00 -
[128] - Quote
Cpt Greagor wrote:Xolve wrote:He doesn't work for CCP  It is kind of funny that a member of The United (the people that make Rancer dangerous) is better received then Devs. You have to consider the number of people that don't know who "The United" is, and the people that don't even bother looking at peoples names, let alone corps. As a dev however, it is hard to not notice that they are a dev because of the giant blue banner. And because of that giant blue banner some may move away from the like button.
Really? but I'm a very friendly dev and you're my spacebros! CCP Punkturis | EVE UI Developer |
|

non judgement
Without Fear Flying Burning Ships Alliance
700
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 23:22:00 -
[129] - Quote
Someone stole my sweetroll, but I am okay with it cause I took a hundred likes to the knee.. and still counting.
Seriously, I started off with about 180 likes a few days ago. |

Kuronaga
Controlled Substance
49
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 23:23:00 -
[130] - Quote
I went to Rancer once and uncloaked my loki on the gate.
Everybody ran. |

Lors Dornick
Kallisti Industries
105
|
Posted - 2011.12.29 23:25:00 -
[131] - Quote
Torin Corax wrote:Quote:There's also a disctint lack of Tarminic here these days... I should get in touch with somebody from failheap and see if he's still posting there. They could probably continue my legacy over there.  So, what would it take to get you mod privileges on FHC?
Given Prism X's dayjob and experience I'd estimate about 2 hours 
|

Logan LaMort
Black Rebel Rifter Club
1176
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 00:21:00 -
[132] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:Cpt Greagor wrote:Xolve wrote:He doesn't work for CCP  It is kind of funny that a member of The United (the people that make Rancer dangerous) is better received then Devs. You have to consider the number of people that don't know who "The United" is, and the people that don't even bother looking at peoples names, let alone corps. As a dev however, it is hard to not notice that they are a dev because of the giant blue banner. And because of that giant blue banner some may move away from the like button. Really?  but I'm a very friendly dev and you're my spacebros!
I just like you for your fontz |

Nerath Naaris
Pink Winged Unicorns for Peace Love and Anarchy
17
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 00:46:00 -
[133] - Quote
DSQ likee (is that a word?) reporting in. Only three so far, however. But then I am generally an unlikeable person... Unbanned since 2011.10.20. |

Dirk Magnum
Sarz'na Khumatari Ushra'Khan
120
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 01:01:00 -
[134] - Quote
I have also received many likes from Destination Skillqueue. I thought it was just because I'm such an awesome poster. Thanks a lot, OP.  "For example, if you are thinking about selling a Republic Fleet Firetail as a regular Firetail, be sure that the market volume is high on regular Firetails and that there are plenty of buy/sell contracts for Republic Fleet Firetails. [...] The players most interested in Republic Fleet Firetails are going to be players flying regular ones."-á -- PB |

Ines Tegator
Towels R Us
91
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 01:26:00 -
[135] - Quote
Got about half a dozen... all on threads over 6 months old. Hmm. |

Kenpachi Viktor
Gradient Electus Matari
107
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 02:01:00 -
[136] - Quote
CCP Stillman wrote:Oh the notification spam! 
Maybe she is trying to tell us something is broken?
I only got 5 likes  "Watch what they do not what they say. Talk is cheap, and while I do like the current activity of the Devs it really doesn't mean much unless we start seeing results."-á |

Myz Toyou
Bite me inc. Narwhals Ate My Duck
17
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 02:04:00 -
[137] - Quote
Would the real Destination Skillqueue please stand up.... |

Renturu
Tribal Spirit Tribal Unity Alliance
15
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 02:18:00 -
[138] - Quote
Returned the Likes to DSQ as well. If EvE WiS is Space Barbie, then I'm built like a Ken Doll:
Nothin' but 14 inches of T'aint; Smooth, from front to butt!!! |

Mai Khumm
Apple Construction Inc Northern Associates.
113
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 02:31:00 -
[139] - Quote
Nothing like waking up and seeing 1 person liking....EVERY post I've done... Make ICE deplete and re-spawn just like roids. That alone would stop botting. (It'll upset the goons, so that will NEVER happen) |

Xercodo
Train Brigade
736
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 02:48:00 -
[140] - Quote
I logged in today with 400+ more likes :P The Drake is a Lie |

Jacob Stiller
The Scope Gallente Federation
943
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 03:03:00 -
[141] - Quote
Please oh great Destination Skillqueue, roll an army of alts to shower me with thousands of likes! |

Phizban
The Needs Of The Few The Needs Of The Few Many
140
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 03:22:00 -
[142] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Just give her likes back like crazy, that`s what I did.
Your face still freaks me out, and I still like that. |

Aus Mote
Project Sinkhole Command
2
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 03:50:00 -
[143] - Quote
But but but... I only got one like... 
...not like I've posted much, though. |

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
605
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 03:53:00 -
[144] - Quote
I don't even know how many total likes myself or others have, because seeing that wouldn't give me any useful info.
Only valid thing likes can be used is to show support for single post/thread.
|

Jacob Stiller
The Scope Gallente Federation
944
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 03:53:00 -
[145] - Quote
Aus Mote wrote:But but but... I only got one like...  ...not like I've posted much, though. 
The great Jacob Stiller has doubled your like count. Now worship me as your god. |
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
1757
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 07:56:00 -
[146] - Quote
The plot thickens!
|
|

Avensys
United Highsec Front The 99 Percent
11
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:00:00 -
[147] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. don't need a fancy "bot"
more like 3 lines of javascript
see the javascript:addThanks(postID) when hovering over the Like button?
knowing CCP postids are probably sequential, so you could just write a few lines of javascript to loop over postIDs and like them all - desktop browsers tend to have a javascript console built-in, so no need to tinker with userscripts, addons, ... |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2033
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:23:00 -
[148] - Quote
I wonder if, as ZImmy said, DSQ might not be doing to devalue the like system (or perhaps just to make loads of friends)...
Who knows! But I for one am going to enjoy our new unofficial LAGL thread! 
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Irumani
Cuir Moustache Club
16
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:35:00 -
[149] - Quote
Avensys wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. don't need a fancy "bot" see the javascript:addThanks(postID) when hovering over the Like button? knowing CCP postIDs are probably sequential, so you could just write a few lines of javascript to loop over postIDs and like them all a generous person could just paste something like "javascript:for(i=startID;i < endID;i++){addThanks(i)}" into their browser's address field.
Better yet, since jQuery is already loaded within the forums:
Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2035
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:46:00 -
[150] - Quote
Irumani wrote:Avensys wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. don't need a fancy "bot" see the javascript:addThanks(postID) when hovering over the Like button? knowing CCP postIDs are probably sequential, so you could just write a few lines of javascript to loop over postIDs and like them all a generous person could just paste something like "javascript:for(i=startID;i < endID;i++){addThanks(i)}" into their browser's address field. Better yet, since jQuery is already loaded within the forums: Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page.
Hi, I tried it but it doesn't work - IE comes up with this message about how the browser's been modified to prevent cross-site scripting. Or something :)
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
249
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:47:00 -
[151] - Quote


-- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
262
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:49:00 -
[152] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Hi, I tried it but it doesn't work - IE... snipp
IE. IE? IE! InEfficient?
-- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |

Irumani
Cuir Moustache Club
19
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:50:00 -
[153] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Irumani wrote:Avensys wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. don't need a fancy "bot" see the javascript:addThanks(postID) when hovering over the Like button? knowing CCP postIDs are probably sequential, so you could just write a few lines of javascript to loop over postIDs and like them all a generous person could just paste something like "javascript:for(i=startID;i < endID;i++){addThanks(i)}" into their browser's address field. Better yet, since jQuery is already loaded within the forums: Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Hi, I tried it but it doesn't work - IE comes up with this message about how the browser's been modified to prevent cross-site scripting. Or something :)
What about a real browser, like Firefox or Chrome ? Otherwise, maybe the JS console (if IE has it built-in) may work.
And when I'll have some more time (when I won't be at work), I'll make a similar code for search results, so you'll be able to like everything from a single person, like, CCP Punkturis for instance. You're not supposed to feel like you're logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that's what hello kitty online is for.
- CCP Wrangler |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2056
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:53:00 -
[154] - Quote
Hey, it IS a real browser - I can browse the Internet with it! 
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Elistea
Seedless Inc Shadow of xXDEATHXx
15
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:53:00 -
[155] - Quote
Like me if u like what u see! |

Irumani
Cuir Moustache Club
19
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:55:00 -
[156] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Hey, it IS a real browser - I can browse the Internet with it! 
NO MOAR LIKE FOR YOU!
You're not supposed to feel like you're logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that's what hello kitty online is for.
- CCP Wrangler |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2056
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 08:56:00 -
[157] - Quote
Haha, fair enough - unfortunately I got your code to work so likes for everybody! \o/
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
262
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:01:00 -
[158] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Hey, it IS a real browser - I can browse the Internet with it! 
Heheh! need no code to like this. 
-- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2056
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:02:00 -
[159] - Quote

GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Rakshasa Taisab
Sane Industries Inc.
646
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:05:00 -
[160] - Quote
When a girl likes around too much getting likes starts feeling cheap... 84,000 AUR ($420) spent on NeX store for Troll and Profit. |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2077
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:08:00 -
[161] - Quote
Lucky then that likes are effectively worthless and have no real meaning!
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Alara IonStorm
877
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:13:00 -
[162] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Lucky then that likes are effectively worthless and have no real meaning! And yet I enjoyed getting them until I got like Spammed.
Meant that I knew what made folks chuckle, or think, or take interest.
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2077
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:15:00 -
[163] - Quote
Alara IonStorm wrote:Bumblefck wrote:Lucky then that likes are effectively worthless and have no real meaning! And yet I enjoyed getting them until I got like Spammed. Meant that I knew what made folks chuckle, or think, or take interest.
Yes that's true enough...now I look at my Favourites and sigh :(
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
272
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:17:00 -
[164] - Quote
Alara IonStorm wrote:Bumblefck wrote:Lucky then that likes are effectively worthless and have no real meaning! And yet I enjoyed getting them until I got like Spammed. Meant that I knew what made folks chuckle, or think, or take interest.
Yep. Do you think we need an 'unlike' button? Of course we do, just one that cannot be scripted as the 'like' button is now. Must say it took quite a while before someone found a way to "misuse" this.
-- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |

Solhild
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
532
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:20:00 -
[165] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Alara IonStorm wrote:Bumblefck wrote:Lucky then that likes are effectively worthless and have no real meaning! And yet I enjoyed getting them until I got like Spammed. Meant that I knew what made folks chuckle, or think, or take interest. Yes that's true enough...now I look at my Favourites and sigh :(
Buck up there little camper - I'll keep the likes rolling in  |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2077
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:22:00 -
[166] - Quote
Aw ty! 
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Jovan Geldon
SniggWaffe Band of Abos
238
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:26:00 -
[167] - Quote
Irumani wrote:*snip*
What about a real browser, like Firefox or Chrome ? Otherwise, maybe the JS console (if IE has it built-in) may work. .
SUCCESS
Tremble 'neath my mighty avalanche of "Likes", pathetic mortals! |

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed RED.Legion
1018
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:30:00 -
[168] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:Pak Narhoo wrote:Bumblefck wrote:Pak Narhoo wrote:You can see who gave you likes?  Where? How? At the top of the forum window, with the little flag Thank you. :) you can also go to "HOME" (top left) and then "Notifications" (bottom of the list of stuff on the left) to see a more detailed list of likes but thank you Destination SkillQueue, for the shower of likes!
@SkillQueue Appreciate the likes, really do, but I'd like my notification page back, Same to you Bumble 
@CCP Forum People: Can we have an option to look at earlier notifications (or sort out the likes or something), so that when I come back (after less than a day) to 900+ notifications, I can see more than just the latest ~30. Cause then I could bask in the glory of the likes without shaking my fist at them to stop so I can keep my active troll threads properly trolled. |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2077
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:32:00 -
[169] - Quote

GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Solstice Project
Cult of Personality
1151
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:34:00 -
[170] - Quote
Can i block her from doing this somehow ? I believe "Hide posts" won't do any good.
Also, as so many people get so many likes, isn't it a bot ? Inappropriate signature removed. Spitfire |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2077
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:38:00 -
[171] - Quote
I think the thing is, is that there's someone still behind the keyboard so it might be ok. Who knows tho :S
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed RED.Legion
1018
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:38:00 -
[172] - Quote
Solstice Project wrote:Can i block her from doing this somehow ? I believe "Hide posts" won't do any good.
Also, as so many people get so many likes, isn't it a bot ?
AFAIK the forums do not fall under the category of "Gameplay" so automating them would be perfectly legit per the EULA. Also just about impossible to police as far as likes are concerned (probably just likes every post she reads automatically, no different from the forums POV to clicking manually). |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2077
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:46:00 -
[173] - Quote
Thread title updated - don't kill me mods !
It's time to spread the word and bring the like system to it's knees...
GIVE US A DISLIKE BUTAN
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Irumani
Cuir Moustache Club
39
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:50:00 -
[174] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Thread title updated - don't kill me mods !
It's time to spread the word and bring the like system to it's knees...
GIVE US A DISLIKE BUTAN
Or.. Get rid of the Likes all together. Maybe a "Send the guy a couple words to thank him" button instead? You're not supposed to feel like you're logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that's what hello kitty online is for.
- CCP Wrangler |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2141
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:52:00 -
[175] - Quote
I heartily agree about getting rid of likes altogether 
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
1016
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:53:00 -
[176] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:... the downfall (maybe) of the Spacebook system? Insert this code into your browser's address bar (FF/Chrome) or open the Java console (IE) to automatically like every post on a page. javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)}); Credit for this wonderful line of script goes to Irumani here :)
Original post below: Don't think I haven't noticed  I don't know what I've done to deserve this but ty :)
I had a feeling there was a kind of "bot" activity going on.
And it's not hard to make a Python or Perl Script throw an HTTP request. You can also do it with C++ using Wininet or C# just as easily.
There is a very active bot war going in in the interwebs right now, but it's mainly a political battle. I have seen "anti Ron Paul" bots all over gun forums since 2008. The signs are similar to the bots we see mining and ratting in this game: same handles on all of the time with specific patterns to behavior.
It's also known that even government and military are doing this sort of thing to shape public opinion.
It proves that the only real difference between a dictatorship and a "democracy" is that in the former, there's a guy at a podium saying "what I say is the law and if you don't like it you die"; and for that everybody knows they are living in a dicatorship. In the latter your opinions are pretty much manipulated by the same kind of people but you never see them but they still get what they want (which is usually more government, more wars, more police, etc) while everybody presses on blindly thinking they are free.
|

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
497
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:55:00 -
[177] - Quote
I MANUALLY liked those four posts above me. Good job, guys, keep it up! Fight the system!
                            -.- |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2141
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:55:00 -
[178] - Quote
haha \o/
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Hustomte
The Scope Gallente Federation
17
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:56:00 -
[179] - Quote
Vertisce Soritenshi wrote:This one time I , like, totally, like, shot this ship that was, like, totally better than me and he, like, shot back and I, like, blew up and went, like, boom. And then he, like, podded me and I was, like, back in station, like 50 systems away.
That is, like, my "like" post. Do you, like, "like" it?
"Like" is such an odd word after typing it so many times.
Dude, you like sound like you are like from California, hella cool bro *like*  representing Gëí-àGëí ߦ+ߦ¦ß¦+ߦ¦ß¦¦ß¦¦ in Ghana +¬(GùŦ«¦«¦âGÇó¦â)¦¦ |

Irumani
Cuir Moustache Club
39
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 09:57:00 -
[180] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:I MANUALLY liked those four posts above me.
Now you're hurting my feelings. It took me a good 5 minutes to write down this script! You're not supposed to feel like you're logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that's what hello kitty online is for.
- CCP Wrangler |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
497
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:00:00 -
[181] - Quote
Irumani wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:I MANUALLY liked those four posts above me. Now you're hurting my feelings. It took me a good 5 minutes to write down this script!
Yeah...and here is the paradox: I like you, I like your script...but how I am supposed to express my likes if that same script works to devalue all of those likes? We need an other button, like "Like for real" or stuff...... -.- |

Hustomte
The Scope Gallente Federation
17
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:02:00 -
[182] - Quote
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote: It proves that the only real difference between a dictatorship and a "democracy" is that in the former, there's a guy at a podium saying "what I say is the law and if you don't like it you die"; and for that everybody knows they are living in a dicatorship. In the latter your opinions are pretty much manipulated by the same kind of people but you never see them but they still get what they want (which is usually more government, more wars, more police, etc) while everybody presses on blindly thinking they are free.
Google "Elite Theory" it is the public policy model that you are trying to explain.  representing Gëí-àGëí ߦ+ߦ¦ß¦+ߦ¦ß¦¦ß¦¦ in Ghana +¬(GùŦ«¦«¦âGÇó¦â)¦¦ |

Renturu
Tribal Spirit Tribal Unity Alliance
110
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:03:00 -
[183] - Quote
DSQ is back!!! I received 50+ in the past 5 mins. If EvE WiS is Space Barbie, then I'm built like a Ken Doll:
Nothin' but 14 inches of T'aint; Smooth, from front to butt!!! |
|

CCP Punkturis
C C P C C P Alliance
848

|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:03:00 -
[184] - Quote
Irumani wrote:And when I'll have some more time (when I won't be at work), I'll make a similar code for search results, so you'll be able to like everything from a single person, like, CCP Punkturis for instance.
heh please don't! I like to believe my posts are good enough to get likes on their own  CCP Punkturis | EVE UI Developer |
|

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
280
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:03:00 -
[185] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Thread title updated - don't kill me mods !
It's time to spread the word and bring the like system to it's knees...
GIVE US A DISLIKE BUTAN
Just went over the EULA and assorted documents and if I where you I'd change your OP back before Navigator gets back from his coffee break. Also don't forget what happened when this forum had its first iteration and some player showed how easy it was to inject code.
Then again me is you. ;)
-- This is not even a damage control blog. This is just right-click > self-destruct. (Abdiel Kavash) |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2142
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:05:00 -
[186] - Quote
lol - this thread has now surpassed the original like and get likes thread in like efficiency...well done! 
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Irumani
Cuir Moustache Club
46
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:11:00 -
[187] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:Irumani wrote:And when I'll have some more time (when I won't be at work), I'll make a similar code for search results, so you'll be able to like everything from a single person, like, CCP Punkturis for instance. heh please don't! I like to believe my posts are good enough to get likes on their own 
Indeed they are. All of them! You really want us to hurt our fingers by clicking 300 times to like all your posts, don't you!?
Anyway, this is not code injection per say. I'm not trying to access stuff I'm not supposed to, nor doing anything that could make use of sensitive data. If this script is code injection, then scripts to display images or other missing BBCodes are code injection as well.
But ofc, if a CCP dev comes to me and say they disLike (see what I did there?) the script, I'll gladly remove it from my OP. You're not supposed to feel like you're logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that's what hello kitty online is for.
- CCP Wrangler |

Solhild
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
534
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:16:00 -
[188] - Quote
I'm finding this whole situation rather amusing. |

Clementina
The Scope
7
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:20:00 -
[189] - Quote
Hello Everybody,
The process for making this code work was a bit more involved for me. I'm on Firefox 8.0.1. To make it work I clicked the Firefox button on the top left corner, went to the web developer submenu, then went to the Web Console. In the Web Console, I pasted the code found on the first page. To test I liked every post on the first page. It works but it won't like every post in a thread, just every post on a page of a thread. |

Aineko Macx
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
46
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:29:00 -
[190] - Quote
Irumani wrote:Anyway, this is not code injection per say. I'm not trying to access stuff I'm not supposed to, nor doing anything that could make use of sensitive data. If this script is code injection, then scripts to display images or other missing BBCodes are code injection as well. If you look the likes as a form of currency, then you'll see that by not limiting the amount of available likes or making giving/getting them require some sort of effort, they become worthless. Or rather meaningless, as they function purely as meta-data. So what you're leveraging is a fundamental design flaw in the likes system, not a technical one that could be labeled as exploit. |

Irumani
Cuir Moustache Club
46
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 10:46:00 -
[191] - Quote
Aineko Macx wrote:Irumani wrote:Anyway, this is not code injection per say. I'm not trying to access stuff I'm not supposed to, nor doing anything that could make use of sensitive data. If this script is code injection, then scripts to display images or other missing BBCodes are code injection as well. If you look the likes as a form of currency, then you'll see that by not limiting the amount of available likes or making giving/getting them require some sort of effort, they become worthless. Or rather meaningless, as they function purely as meta-data. So what you're leveraging is a fundamental design flaw in the likes system, not a technical one that could be labeled as exploit.
We could argue about the "flaw" of the meaninglessness of the Like system. In my point of view, Likes are meaningless by design. Besides, I'm pretty sure any kind of "trust-balance" system is pointless by default when you're speaking about the EVE playerbase, since trust manipulation is the very base EVE is built upon.
But however you turn it, it goes back to the main point of most of the like-grinders, Likes have absolutely no meaning, with or without my script. You're not supposed to feel like you're logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that's what hello kitty online is for.
- CCP Wrangler |

Aineko Macx
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
49
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 11:12:00 -
[192] - Quote
Irumani wrote:Besides, I'm pretty sure any kind of "trust-balance" system is pointless by default when you're speaking about the EVE playerbase, since trust manipulation is the very base EVE is built upon. Indeed. It works okay-ish for ebay, but in eve with it's alts, other consequence evasion options and susceptibility to manipulation it is pointless. |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2348
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 11:13:00 -
[193] - Quote
I went to have breakfast and when I came back half an hour later I had 221 extra likes.
NERF LIEKS
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Landrae
Blood Angel Asylum
245
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 11:30:00 -
[194] - Quote
Being the Java/html derp that i am I copied said line of code into my address bar with no result :(
Edit: I am using Firefox not failnet explorer
Sub Edit: Apparently I am a spelling derp as well.
My cow collapsed, and now there's a human to animal infection outbreak among illegal immigrants. |

DarkAegix
Acetech Systems
642
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 11:38:00 -
[195] - Quote
It begins. The end is nigh. |

Solstice Project
Cult of Personality
1158
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 11:39:00 -
[196] - Quote
I have an awesome idea !!
Instead of giving Likes, give ISK !
Every time you "Like" a post then, you give one ISK from your wallet !
(hey that's doesn't even sound half as stupid as i hoped it does ...) Inappropriate signature removed. Spitfire |

Irumani
Cuir Moustache Club
61
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 11:42:00 -
[197] - Quote
Solstice Project wrote:I have an awesome idea !!
Instead of giving Likes, give ISK !
Every time you "Like" a post then, you give one ISK from your wallet !
(hey that's doesn't even sound half as stupid as i hoped it does ...)
You can't give ISK out of game, thus I can't give ISK while at work. But I can give Likes while at work! You're not supposed to feel like you're logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that's what hello kitty online is for.
- CCP Wrangler |

Solhild
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
539
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 11:49:00 -
[198] - Quote
Solstice Project wrote:I have an awesome idea !!
Instead of giving Likes, give ISK !
Every time you "Like" a post then, you give one ISK from your wallet !
(hey that's doesn't even sound half as stupid as i hoped it does ...)
Can you give me half a billion likes please, my alt needs a new mission ship, thanks  |

Ammzi
Imperial Guardians
731
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 12:00:00 -
[199] - Quote
Irumani wrote:Solstice Project wrote:I have an awesome idea !!
Instead of giving Likes, give ISK !
Every time you "Like" a post then, you give one ISK from your wallet !
(hey that's doesn't even sound half as stupid as i hoped it does ...) You can't give ISK out of game, thus I can't give ISK while at work. But I can give Likes while at work!
Sure you can. Ever heard of GTC's? quote CCP Spitfire
"Hello Im Blue,"
|

Irumani
Cuir Moustache Club
64
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 12:12:00 -
[200] - Quote
Ammzi wrote:Irumani wrote:Solstice Project wrote:I have an awesome idea !!
Instead of giving Likes, give ISK !
Every time you "Like" a post then, you give one ISK from your wallet !
(hey that's doesn't even sound half as stupid as i hoped it does ...) You can't give ISK out of game, thus I can't give ISK while at work. But I can give Likes while at work! Sure you can. Ever heard of GTC's?
If my RL wallet was equal to my IG wallet, I might eventually consider it, but probably not. You're not supposed to feel like you're logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that's what hello kitty online is for.
- CCP Wrangler |

Solstice Project
Cult of Personality
1158
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 12:27:00 -
[201] - Quote
Irumani wrote:Solstice Project wrote:I have an awesome idea !!
Instead of giving Likes, give ISK !
Every time you "Like" a post then, you give one ISK from your wallet !
(hey that's doesn't even sound half as stupid as i hoped it does ...) You can't give ISK out of game, thus I can't give ISK while at work. But I can give Likes while at work!
It seems you're not in the same context.
It's a Like. The system registers it and transfers one ISK from the wallet to the other wallet. Whenever you send a mail to somebody who has a CSPA, you get a window that you'll get charged the amount he had specified and then the amount will get removed from the wallet. Works in game the same as in evegate.
So ... no issues here.
But i wasn't serious anyway ! Inappropriate signature removed. Spitfire |

Zelda Wei
New Horizon Trade Exchange
39
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 13:02:00 -
[202] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:Irumani wrote:And when I'll have some more time (when I won't be at work), I'll make a similar code for search results, so you'll be able to like everything from a single person, like, CCP Punkturis for instance. heh please don't! I like to believe my posts are good enough to get likes on their own 
Your a real girl that works for CCP of cause all the boys like you. 
|

Hustomte
The Scope Gallente Federation
49
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 13:04:00 -
[203] - Quote
Confirming that if you like at least a few of Destination SkillQueue forum posts you'll get BLITZED with "like" backs... kinda cool  representing Gëí-àGëí ߦ+ߦ¦ß¦+ߦ¦ß¦¦ß¦¦ in Ghana +¬(GùŦ«¦«¦âGÇó¦â)¦¦ |

Alrione
Black Lagoon Inc.
117
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 13:23:00 -
[204] - Quote
Solstice Project wrote: It seems you're not in the same context.
It's a Like. The system registers it and transfers one ISK from the wallet to the other wallet. Whenever you send a mail to somebody who has a CSPA, you get a window that you'll get charged the amount he had specified and then the amount will get removed from the wallet. Works in game the same as in evegate.
So ... no issues here.
But i wasn't serious anyway !
That sounds pretty good, and one isk isnt exactly a lot  |

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
630
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 14:18:00 -
[205] - Quote
Irumani wrote:Avensys wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. don't need a fancy "bot" see the javascript:addThanks(postID) when hovering over the Like button? knowing CCP postIDs are probably sequential, so you could just write a few lines of javascript to loop over postIDs and like them all a generous person could just paste something like "javascript:for(i=startID;i < endID;i++){addThanks(i)}" into their browser's address field. Better yet, since jQuery is already loaded within the forums: Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Edit for CCP mods : Sorry if this causes trouble, but it was waaaaaay too easy to put together, and since previous dev reactions to possible botting assumptions have been quite non-existing, I assumed it was okay. Feel free to poke if it's not and I'll remove it and swear never to do it again. Good bye dear "likes" - you will not be missed.
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2393
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 14:29:00 -
[206] - Quote
/me looks around at his handiwork and smiles
"What hath Bumble wrought"
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Kenpachi Viktor
Gradient Electus Matari
131
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 14:36:00 -
[207] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:/me looks around at his handiwork and smiles
"What hath Bumble wrought"
you're just riding in on the wave Destination SkillQueue created...  "Watch what they do not what they say. Talk is cheap, and while I do like the current activity of the Devs it really doesn't mean much unless we start seeing results."-á |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2402
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 14:37:00 -
[208] - Quote
Kenpachi Viktor wrote:Bumblefck wrote:/me looks around at his handiwork and smiles
"What hath Bumble wrought" you're just riding in on the wave Destination SkillQueue created... 
I'm talking about this thread, nothing else
e: ...AND RIDING HIGH
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Xolve
Intaki Armaments Important Internet Spaceship League
476
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 16:42:00 -
[209] - Quote
LOL Threads talking about game related stuff get locked for no content.. but how many like threads actually have content (besides this one of course)? Inappropriate signature removed. Navigator. |

Aus Mote
Project Sinkhole Command
15
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 17:14:00 -
[210] - Quote
Clementina wrote:Hello Everybody,
The process for making this code work was a bit more involved for me. I'm on Firefox 8.0.1. To make it work I clicked the Firefox button on the top left corner, went to the web developer submenu, then went to the Web Console. In the Web Console, I pasted the code found on the first page. To test I liked every post on the first page. It works but it won't like every post in a thread, just every post on a page of a thread.
Yeah, if you use Firefox you'll have to do this. I got to the web developer submenu though the "tools" menu, though; I'm guessing firefox looks different on Windows XP than other OS's? I dunno. |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2417
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 17:21:00 -
[211] - Quote
Xolve wrote:LOL Threads talking about game related stuff get locked for no content.. but how many like threads actually have content (besides this one of course)?
Not many, dear boy, not many
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Xolve
Intaki Armaments Important Internet Spaceship League
478
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 17:22:00 -
[212] - Quote
I be pushin' the like butan. Inappropriate signature removed. Navigator. |

Eladaris
Excessum Industries -Entropy-
193
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 20:16:00 -
[213] - Quote
That's a highly snazzy like macro there, gonna have to give it a shot. |

Zelda Wei
New Horizon Trade Exchange
42
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 20:25:00 -
[214] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:Irumani wrote:Avensys wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:3 dev replies thanking about likes and zero worrying about the bot spamming them... good going.
No wonder that game is full of bots also. don't need a fancy "bot" see the javascript:addThanks(postID) when hovering over the Like button? knowing CCP postIDs are probably sequential, so you could just write a few lines of javascript to loop over postIDs and like them all a generous person could just paste something like "javascript:for(i=startID;i < endID;i++){addThanks(i)}" into their browser's address field. Better yet, since jQuery is already loaded within the forums: Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Edit for CCP mods : Sorry if this causes trouble, but it was waaaaaay too easy to put together, and since previous dev reactions to possible botting assumptions have been quite non-existing, I assumed it was okay. Feel free to poke if it's not and I'll remove it and swear never to do it again. Good bye dear "likes" - you will not be missed.
Doesn't work in Firefox
|

Xolve
Intaki Armaments Important Internet Spaceship League
499
|
Posted - 2011.12.30 22:48:00 -
[215] - Quote
Zelda Wei wrote:Quote:Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Doesn't work in Firefox
Doesn't work for me :/ Inappropriate signature removed. Navigator. |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
375
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 00:54:00 -
[216] - Quote
Myz Toyou wrote:Would the real Destination Skillqueue please stand up....
There can be only one.
Seems an awful lot of CCP involvement with this thread topic.
Maybe Destination Skillqueue is a CCP alt/bot that gives random amount of 'Likes' to various randomly selected forum posters. |

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
714
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 01:03:00 -
[217] - Quote
Zelda Wei wrote:Quote:Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Doesn't work in Firefox It works... go to "tools menu" -> "www-professional" -> "web console" and paste it there
Tested - enjoy your likes.
|

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
375
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 01:16:00 -
[218] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:Zelda Wei wrote:Quote:Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Doesn't work in Firefox It works... go to "tools menu" -> "www-professional" -> "web console" and paste it there Tested - enjoy your likes.
Only problem is that some posters who don't deserve it will receive 'Likes'.
|

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
715
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 01:34:00 -
[219] - Quote
DeMichael Crimson wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote:Zelda Wei wrote:Quote:Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Doesn't work in Firefox It works... go to "tools menu" -> "www-professional" -> "web console" and paste it there Tested - enjoy your likes. Only problem is that some posters who don't deserve it will receive 'Likes'. Yea.... like ~10 000 first posts in the forum .)
|

Alrione
Black Lagoon Inc.
126
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 02:56:00 -
[220] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote: Only time will tell when the "likes"-button invades our overview and brings new entertainment to fleet fights.
Lost your ship? "Like" the person who did most damage.
Cannot warp out? "Like" the pilot scrambling you.
All of the in-game "Like" features require bookface profile linking so your friends can see what you like.  |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
536
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 05:45:00 -
[221] - Quote
Alrione wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote: Only time will tell when the "likes"-button invades our overview and brings new entertainment to fleet fights.
Lost your ship? "Like" the person who did most damage. Cannot warp out? "Like" the pilot scrambling you. All of the in-game "Like" features require bookface profile linking so your friends can see what you like. 
Killing a person with 100+ likes will automatically put a bounty on your head. Killing a person with 1000+ likes will get you concorded, even in low sec and 0.0
-.- |

BLACK-STAR
344
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 06:34:00 -
[222] - Quote
I was wondering what this guy was liking me for nothing ,,., I get those odd stares from people in public , but thank you for the spacebook likes... [img]http://www.imgbox.de/users/S7AR/star.png[/img] |

Valerie Tessel
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
61
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:22:00 -
[223] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Alrione wrote:Grey Stormshadow wrote: Only time will tell when the "likes"-button invades our overview and brings new entertainment to fleet fights.
Lost your ship? "Like" the person who did most damage. Cannot warp out? "Like" the pilot scrambling you. All of the in-game "Like" features require bookface profile linking so your friends can see what you like.  Killing a person with 100+ likes will automatically put a bounty on your head. Killing a person with 1000+ likes will get you concorded, even in low sec and 0.0 I hear killing a person with 5000+ likes will get your character biomassed. |

Myxx
Atropos Group Blood Right
444
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:36:00 -
[224] - Quote
Yesterday Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post
.. 286 times,
Also, I no longer pay mind to how many likes I have or how many anyone else has. Did that feature get removed? |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
537
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:39:00 -
[225] - Quote
Myxx wrote: Did that feature get removed?
You came to the right thread. We are working on it. -.- |

Myxx
Atropos Group Blood Right
444
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:43:00 -
[226] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Myxx wrote: Did that feature get removed?
You are posting in the right thread. We are working on it. Well see, I actually can't see how many likes I or anyone else has, so I'm wondering if it got removed or not :p
I'm pretty sure it might be a bug, and I don't really mind if it becomes permanent. |

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed RED.Legion
1034
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:44:00 -
[227] - Quote
Myxx wrote:Yesterday Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post
.. 286 times,
Also, I no longer pay mind to how many likes I have or how many anyone else has. Did that feature get removed?
Other day I woke up to that ~980 times.  |

Myxx
Atropos Group Blood Right
444
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:54:00 -
[228] - Quote
RubyPorto wrote:Myxx wrote:Yesterday Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post
.. 286 times,
Also, I no longer pay mind to how many likes I have or how many anyone else has. Did that feature get removed? Other day I woke up to that ~980 times. 
I think the "like" feature ought to be removed, or a dislike feature also implemented to subtract likes, or add to a dislike counter.
|

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed RED.Legion
1034
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 07:58:00 -
[229] - Quote
Myxx wrote:RubyPorto wrote:Myxx wrote:Yesterday Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post Destination SkillQueue liked your forum post
.. 286 times,
Also, I no longer pay mind to how many likes I have or how many anyone else has. Did that feature get removed? Other day I woke up to that ~980 times.  I think the "like" feature ought to be removed, or a dislike feature also implemented to subtract likes, or add to a dislike counter.
So long as I can filter them out of my notifications list, I'll be happy. |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries
537
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 08:02:00 -
[230] - Quote
Myxx wrote:
I think the "like" feature ought to be removed, or a dislike feature also implemented to subtract likes, or add to a dislike counter.
An other easy solution would be to no longer show the likes publicly in the forum. This way you could like whatever post you want without all that like-whoring and e-peening (no offense, Mr EPeen[ ).
-.- |

Llyandrian
Livestock Science Exchange
24
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 08:48:00 -
[231] - Quote
Thousands of goon are crying because they won't be able to show their loyalty to daddy. |

Zelda Wei
New Horizon Trade Exchange
67
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 08:54:00 -
[232] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:Zelda Wei wrote:Quote:Quote: javascript:jQuery('#yafpage_posts').find('.hidden-td .popup').each(function(){var id = jQuery(this).attr('id'); id = id.substr(4); addThanks(id)});
copy/paste this in your browser address field and you will automagically like every post on the page. Doesn't work in Firefox It works... go to "tools menu" -> "www-professional" -> "web console" and paste it there Tested - enjoy your likes.
Cool, now if you can make it work on your posts page I will really be able to like you. :)
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2437
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 09:41:00 -
[233] - Quote
I wonder if/when CCCP will crack down on this with the combined force of a Mubarak/Assad on a kitten with a placard asking for some warm milk
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
380
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 09:59:00 -
[234] - Quote
Myxx wrote: Well see, I actually can't see how many likes I or anyone else has, so I'm wondering if it got removed or not :p
I'm pretty sure it might be a bug, and I don't really mind if it becomes permanent.
Must be a bug cuz the last time I looked (Just b4 posting this), you have 449 'Likes'.
And now I'll add 1 'Like' to your posted reply which will hopefully get your attention so you can see this post stating that you now have 450 'Likes' . |

Alain Kinsella
39
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 10:49:00 -
[235] - Quote
Getting quite a bit of deja vu over this one. 
Back when I joined it, SL had various systems where 'liking' certain things (land, people, avatar traffic) would earn you ingame money. Obviously it got gamed to hell and back, so most of those have been removed.
So I've not cared either way about it existing here, other than a nice way to know when someone actually noticed a post. I'm fine with the blitzing if that may eventually get rid of the feature. Just stop sending them my way, thanks.  I may have come here from Myst Online, but that does not make me any less bloodthirsty than the average Eve player.
Just more subtle.
|

ShipToaster
29
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:15:00 -
[236] - Quote
Myxx wrote:I think the "like" feature ought to be removed, or a dislike feature also implemented to subtract likes, or add to a dislike counter.
A dislike counter would be nice. Griefing CCP - Bounties for E-Uni Ganking: action continues.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=343354#post343354 |

Alara IonStorm
1054
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:22:00 -
[237] - Quote
I was happily awaiting the day I would see my counter roll over 1000.
It feels so hollow.
|

Alain Kinsella
51
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:35:00 -
[238] - Quote
I've only skimmed the thread (and JS makes my eyes bleed), so sorry if this was mentioned already.
Is there a variant of the JS being used that likes all posts by avatar X? Just seems like I'm getting 'topped off' as I post. I'm also noticing the timing matches a standard crontab format.
I may have come here from Myst Online, but that does not make me any less bloodthirsty than the average Eve player.
Just more subtle.
|

Deviana Sevidon
Jades Falcon Guards
181
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:52:00 -
[239] - Quote
Hmm an option to wipe all 'Likes' would be nice, together with blocking any future likes and the counter being turned off.
Spacebook was a bit idea to begin with. |

Halcyon Ingenium
Warm Holes
83
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:59:00 -
[240] - Quote
Oh, like a tard with a new red block, I am having so much fun with something so simple. That which always was, and is, and will be everlasting fire, the same for all, the cosmos, made neither by god nor man, replenishes in measure as it burns away. -Heraclitus |

Takeshi Yamato
eXceed Inc. No Holes Barred
54
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 12:05:00 -
[241] - Quote
A 'Likes' system promotes conformism and suppresses creativity. |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2451
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 12:08:00 -
[242] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:edit: it is creepy yet hilarious how you can abuse the "edit " function 
lol just noticed this - thanks :))
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Gallente Citizen 20120114
Kerensky Initiatives
2709
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 12:08:00 -
[243] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:edit: it is creepy yet hilarious how you can abuse the "edit " function 
lol just noticed this - thanks :))
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
669
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 12:42:00 -
[244] - Quote
Hello every one :)
I'll be back next week to update my likes so stop flooding with multiple posts to get moar likes k? 
Until then I'd like to wish you all happy new year !!
-have great (sex) party s -don't drink at all if you drive -don't drink too much if you're in company of some sweet blonde babe
humm, the hell all that, just be happy.
/cya next year
Special gift for CCP Punkturis: Bisou sur la fesse gauche  |

Jade Constantine
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
1131
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 14:09:00 -
[245] - Quote
Alara IonStorm wrote:I was happily awaiting the day I would see my counter roll over 1000.
It feels so hollow.
Hey according to the op it means we get to propose ideas on the assembly hall :)
The True Knowledge is that nothing matters that does not matter to you, might does make right and power makes freedom. Jericho Fraction is Recruiting! |

Ingvar Angst
Nasty Pope Holding Corp Talocan United
853
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 15:21:00 -
[246] - Quote
CCP Explorer wrote:I can only imagine that Destination SkillQueue is a happy person and likes us all a lot 
I was thinking "stalker" personally. Maybe knowing it's a bot will help me sleep a little better now. Six months in the hole... it changes a man. |

Alara IonStorm
1099
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 15:57:00 -
[247] - Quote
Ingvar Angst wrote: I was thinking "stalker" personally. Maybe knowing it's a bot will help me sleep a little better now.
Let me play you a lullaby to ease your mind. |

Mystical Might
The Imperial Fedaykin
54
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 16:11:00 -
[248] - Quote
Working as intended or... |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2558
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 22:49:00 -
[249] - Quote
Happy 'Like' Year everybody!
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Gallente Citizen 20120114
Kerensky Initiatives
2709
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 22:49:00 -
[250] - Quote
Happy 'Like' Year everybody!
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2583
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 14:30:00 -
[251] - Quote
Jade Constantine wrote:Alara IonStorm wrote:I was happily awaiting the day I would see my counter roll over 1000.
It feels so hollow.
Hey according to the op it means we get to propose ideas on the assembly hall :)
Indeed it does ;)
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Gallente Citizen 20120114
Kerensky Initiatives
2709
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 14:30:00 -
[252] - Quote
Jade Constantine wrote:Alara IonStorm wrote:I was happily awaiting the day I would see my counter roll over 1000.
It feels so hollow.
Hey according to the op it means we get to propose ideas on the assembly hall :)
Indeed it does ;)
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |

Klown Walk
Ore Mongers
33
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 15:13:00 -
[253] - Quote
I only got 22 so far :( |

Treks Shadow
Third Rail Crew
99
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 15:37:00 -
[254] - Quote
moar likeys please need 901 more and ill be happy |

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
1008
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 15:56:00 -
[255] - Quote
An interesting choice by "Destination SkillQueue" (or anybody else who might want to follow in his/her footsteps) and in a strange way, an admirable effort. http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Contributor_name:Akita_T#Contributions_link_collection |

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
637
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 18:27:00 -
[256] - Quote
Akita T wrote:An interesting choice by "Destination SkillQueue" (or anybody else who might want to follow in his/her footsteps) and in a strange way, an admirable effort.
The only problem is that there is even more shitposting than usual as the desperate and needy try to boost their 'like' count.
On the other hand, maybe that's what Destination SkillQueue wanted to see and is laughing to herself at the uproar she has caused. This is truly one of the weirdest MMO forums I post in. The most immature mature people that can be found in a game forum.
Mr Epeen 
Me too!-á I ate one sour, too! |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
1039
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 18:55:00 -
[257] - Quote
woke up this morning had over 600 new messages :(
|

Alec Freeman
The Dark Space Initiative Revival Of The Talocan Empire
68
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 21:43:00 -
[258] - Quote
Im pretty sure harvesting likes from hamsters is immoral in some way. Owell. |

Khrage
49
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 23:03:00 -
[259] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote: but thank you Destination SkillQueue, for the shower of likes!
a golden shower of love... |

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed RED.Legion
1082
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 23:36:00 -
[260] - Quote
Khrage wrote:CCP Punkturis wrote: but thank you Destination SkillQueue, for the shower of likes!
a golden shower of love...
This is now a Players be creepin on CCP Punkturis thread. Have a ball |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
896
|
Posted - 2012.01.02 01:21:00 -
[261] - Quote

Here's some songs dedicated to the bringer of dreams, The Sandman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yjrTZ_cJkQ&feature=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MBeGMJuu1s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hdx9JjzDfo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-c66SJPuUI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7YyxKq-dY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnpbzmjcxQM&feature=related |

Dirk Magnum
Sarz'na Khumatari Ushra'Khan
169
|
Posted - 2012.01.03 01:00:00 -
[262] - Quote
Fishing for likes.  "For example, if you are thinking about selling a Republic Fleet Firetail as a regular Firetail, be sure that the market volume is high on regular Firetails and that there are plenty of buy/sell contracts for Republic Fleet Firetails. [...] The players most interested in Republic Fleet Firetails are going to be players flying regular ones."-á -- PB |

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed RED.Legion
1138
|
Posted - 2012.01.05 03:10:00 -
[263] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Are there any furries in Eve? If you are a furry, please let us know by liking this post!! edit: it is creepy yet hilarious how you can abuse the "edit " function 
22 Furries like EVE. |

Pod Potato
Entreri Inc. The I.D.E.A.
17
|
Posted - 2012.01.20 13:11:00 -
[264] - Quote
I live my life by the teachings of Destination Skillqueue |

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
2710
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 17:33:00 -
[265] - Quote
BUMBLE IS BACK
GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 :: [one page] |