Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2017/06/17 - Issues With PLEX Vault

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 13 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.17 20:09:56 - [1] - Quote

Hey guys,

We're aware of an issue currently affecting the PLEX vault and some of our associated purchasing services.

Efforts are currently underway to take care of this issue, please keep an eye on this thread for further updates.

Apologies for the inconvenience this might cause!

UPDATES:

20:00 UTC - INVESTIGATION INTO ISSUES IS ONGOING

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.17 20:40:12 - [2] - Quote

ChRy0 Cadelanne wrote:
seems to be more, i was stuck rebooted can't even login now :-(

Yeah, looks like the issues have spread - apologies for the inconvenience, we're working on it Smile

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.17 20:46:52 - [3] - Quote

Zvoma Zvanda wrote:
Been redirected here after locked thread.

Falcon, my issues is not related to PLEX (or other purchasing services), though I understand this item will be your priority.

My bug is that i cannot move anything out of cargohold into station hanger (nor can ship be repacked, or items jettisoned). I have reinstalled, and re-logged 3 times. May I assume you're looking into this, as well as PLEX problems?

Our focus is on making sure TQ is up and that people can log in - hopefully we'll have this solved soon Big smile

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.17 21:01:42 - [4] - Quote

Login issues should now be resolved, if you're still having problems, please restart your launcher.

PLEX Vault issues are still being investigated, hope to have this sorted soon! Smile

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.17 21:22:28 - [5] - Quote

Zvoma Zvanda wrote:
Not fixed.

Restarted launcher....still cannot move loot. Any suggestions?

If you're completely stuck and not able to move stuff, you might want to file a ticket with customer support under "Stuck".

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.17 21:42:54 - [6] - Quote

McCavan wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Login issues should now be resolved, if you're still having problems, please restart your launcher.

PLEX Vault issues are still being investigated, hope to have this sorted soon! Smile

Any update on when the plex issue will be fixed? Have a few to sell or give away for the ablegamers marathon.

No ETA as of yet, sorry Smile

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.17 21:44:29 - [7] - Quote

Nana Skalski wrote:
ALL PLEX GONE FROM MY ACCOUNT! Sad

Your PLEX aren't gone, your EVE client is just not communicating with our billing system, so it's not displaying a value Smile

We're working on fixing this, sorry for the confusion!

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.17 22:25:18 - [8] - Quote

PLEX services are now restored, apologies for the outage!
Big smile

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.17 23:27:47 - [9] - Quote

Aldran Gentlharp wrote:
Just a tip.

The error is mostly between Office Chair and Monitor Twisted

Thanks for the tip; I was at home, should I get someone to check my office chair? Blink

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.17 23:28:10 - [10] - Quote

Sheldon d'Albion wrote:
Hi,

New "developpement", not able to log on two omega account at the same time,
got the usual windows when you try to log at the same time an omega and a alpha account .

Regards

Fixed now?

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.17 23:29:31 - [11] - Quote

Borondahl wrote:
Unfortunately i just bought something from the store Roll .
Hope the transaction is not lost in your Database.

If you don't find your items, then please send us a support request so we can sort it out.

CCP Explorer
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.17 23:30:30 - [12] - Quote

Zzunmaker Y wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
PLEX services are now restored, apologies for the outage!
Big smile

I bought 240 plex earlier in a station and I remote transferred them to my plex vault using move to plex vault option. right after I did that and the plex disappeared from my assets the plex vault system just went down completely, now its back up but I can't find the plex anywhere, not my hanger, plex vault, and even the corp assets

should I submit a ticket for this?

If you can't find them, then please send us a support request.

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.18 00:02:05 - [13] - Quote

To echo CCP Explorer's comments, anyone who's missing PLEX should contact customer support via billing support ticket.

There's also a notification in the launcher for those who're logging in after the issues:

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240328/0246
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.