| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

elorran
Minmatar Ante Matter Soldiers of the Forgotten Abyss
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 08:13:00 -
[1]
Edited by: elorran on 29/05/2007 08:12:54
My patience has worn thin.
I hate this stupid game!
I swear I'll never play tetris again. From now on I'm going to take up solitaire while mining, instead.
this post was brought to you in association with Armature Dramatics Forum Whoring, and Quafe Ultra: in the heat of the moment.
ps, can I have your stuff
- - Ante Matter - Soldiers of the Forgotten Abyss
|

lofty29
Athanasius Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 08:15:00 -
[2]
ahahah --- My sig has gone into exile
This poster likes to tempt forum mods and has been voted most likely to get killed by an angry alligator - Ductoris |

Siloh
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 08:16:00 -
[3]
2/10 
|

Umit Davala
Corpus PCG The State
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 08:21:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Umit Davala on 29/05/2007 08:22:24
I can survive a boring day at work now. Thank you Sir.
Mind if i steal it for my sig?
Edit: Meh, ill steal it anyway  |

Dan Mostro
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 08:22:00 -
[5]
Giving up tetris is easy. I've done it hundreds of times...
|

Sakura Nihil
Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 08:22:00 -
[6]
4/10, not bad.
|

Evelgrivion
Coreli Corporation Corelum Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 08:22:00 -
[7]
Thanks elorran, I needed that 
This isn't the signature you're looking for. |

XenoPagan
Khanid Provincial Vanguard Khanid Provincial Authority
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 08:58:00 -
[8]
haha, nice. and here I was, getting my bazookas and mahineguns ready when I clicked on this thread
|

Lord Matrix
PBA Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 11:15:00 -
[9]
Can I have your blocks?
|

Sokratesz
Paradox v2.0 1 Shot 1 Kill
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 11:17:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Sokratesz on 29/05/2007 11:15:56 Lol. If only the nerfed the squares
Originally by: Marquis Dean Yeah I know. But I was in the shower.
|

Amantus
Gallente Murientor Tribe Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 11:17:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Amantus on 29/05/2007 11:16:15 Haha that's really made my day. Thanks!
Edit: IBDS!!! zomg ------------
|

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 11:17:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Lord Matrix Can I have your blocks?

--23 Member--
Listen to EVE-Trance Radio! |

Alski
Gallente Di-Tron Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 11:25:00 -
[13]
others say it was poor, personaley though i give you a 8/10  -
|

Aioa
Planetary Assault Systems
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 11:27:00 -
[14]
Originally by: elorran My patience has worn thin.
Pun intended?
minesweeper > solitaire anyway 
|
|

Valorem
Amarr Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.05.29 11:29:00 -
[15]
I quit tetris as well but I thought better than to make a thread about it  
*Locked for spammage*
Valorem
forum rules | CAOD Rules | [email protected] | Our Website |
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |