| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Helmuth Halbstein
|
Posted - 2007.06.11 13:21:00 -
[1]
what good is a heap of garbage or a gang of miners, what makes ganking these indys any fun at all?
how much collaterol do they lose per mission?
is there any misions that drop viable market items
this sucks
"Helmuth Halbstein Caldari Gorilla" Cogito Ergo Zoom |

n0thing
omen.
|
Posted - 2007.06.11 13:28:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Helmuth Halbstein what good is a heap of garbage or a gang of miners, what makes ganking these indys any fun at all?
how much collaterol do they lose per mission?
is there any misions that drop viable market items
this sucks
1st.
Care-o-meter is about to explode btw.
p.s. A tip would be to start attacking T2 indys if you really after those. But rather, try attacking the combatants or at least T2 barges. ---
|

Helmuth Halbstein
|
Posted - 2007.06.11 13:35:00 -
[3]
Originally by: n0thing
Originally by: Helmuth Halbstein what good is a heap of garbage or a gang of miners, what makes ganking these indys any fun at all?
how much collaterol do they lose per mission?
is there any misions that drop viable market items
this sucks
1st.
Care-o-meter is about to explode btw.
p.s. A tip would be to start attacking T2 indys if you really after those. But rather, try attacking the combatants or at least T2 barges.
It was by chance and memory from an earlier time in eve that draged me to this system with all hauler mission runners, But by memory from the way missions work i though the deal is u buy viable market tradeable items run them to your destination, rinse repeat.
i think that problably there doing it to cut down on say buying 5000 units when ure mission requires 2500 thus having the stuff there to autocomplete the next mission, if this is the case the missions should be more random putting your destination to many other locations
utter banannacakes
"Helmuth Halbstein Caldari Gorilla" Cogito Ergo Zoom |

DarkElf
Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.06.11 13:42:00 -
[4]
Edited by: DarkElf on 11/06/2007 13:40:57 I'm confused. your saying you ganked loads of macro courier haulers and got bored? or you flamebaiting other ppl who do it? not quite sure there.
To answer your questions:
Explosions
Who cares
Yes some high end missions drop valuable market items but u won't get those by popping macro haulers in loes or something.
DE
|

Callthetruth
Caldari Logical Logtistics
|
Posted - 2007.06.12 02:05:00 -
[5]
scanning em down in high sec and stealing their candy can be fun
|

Corwain
Gallente Zero Team
|
Posted - 2007.06.12 02:22:00 -
[6]
In the infant years of my character I fancied myself a Han Solo, running goods past blockades. As such I trained almost strait to blockade runner with some mining skills too for when I didn't have any ISK.
I was ganked quite a few times running the NPC trade routes with 13k m3 of trade goods worth 2mil total if you could manage to cart it off. Probly 1mil would survive each pop. If a pirate managed to catch a few haulers like this and has his own hauler to cart it off and finish the route later he could make a tidy profit. Sadly I doubt many of the pirates did.
But Han Solo is just any other starship pilot without blockades to run. I never once begrudged the pirates anything. WTZ has made people soft and removed a lot of fun things from EVE. Nothing gets the blood pumping more than ABing 15km to a gate in a hauler with a 2 week old character carrying all your worldly possessions (as you need all that ISK as investment each trade run) and madly checking the people in local for negative security status characters.
Nowadays I do PvP when I have ISK and mission run/rat if I don't, but I still remember the good ol days with a tear and a smile.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |