| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Adam C
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 02:28:00 -
[31]
toxin deff a mutated wolf
|

MasterDecoy
Gallente Raddick Explorations Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 02:33:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Dashhammer II SCA - Rabbit
EXE - Psychotic Squirell
ISS - Something that can count money.

Originally by: Gan Dalf What's going on? Why is TQ down? Who is "GMT"? What's 'Reality', will it hurt?
|

ishkabibble
Gallente Black Avatar Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 02:39:00 -
[33]
Chia, because my girlfried touches me and watches me grow
You can't fix "Stupid" - Comedian Ron White |

Erik Amirault
Gallente GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 02:40:00 -
[34]
You guys are furries.
|

Deschenus Maximus
Amarr Digital Fury Corporation Digital Renegades
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 03:00:00 -
[35]
A beagle that does a funny dance when Molle plays on his tiny piano.
|

Dynamist
Antipodean inc. Sparta Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 03:04:00 -
[36]
I'd have to be Garfield.. fat and lazy unless I feel like being mean, or something ****es me off.
My corp is more like a pack of rabid dogs though. They start to froth at the mouth and attack each other if denied PvP for more than a few hours. |

MuthaTrucka
Amarr Celestial Horizon Corp. Valainaloce
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 03:05:00 -
[37]
I'd have to say a parakeet
--------------- Don't Call me a Carebear, I don't really care about much at all.
|

Fred 104
New Justice
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 03:14:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Faizon Caesar Dare I say a Llama?
Llama's are ftw!
|

Bob Clive
Beasts of Burden YouWhat
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 03:15:00 -
[39]
me
Beasts of Burden
YouWhat?!

|

War Bear
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 03:38:00 -
[40]
RAWR(bear)Ö
Everything is funny with the Benny Hill theme song |

crice
Caldari CRICE Corporation Vigilance Infinitas
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 03:40:00 -
[41]
I am a CCP pet, very simple.
crice
|

Brunswick2
eXceed Inc. INVICTUS.
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 03:57:00 -
[42]
Edited by: Brunswick2 on 20/06/2007 03:56:07 parrot
i talk a lot without actually saying anything
Brunswick2 is too sexy for the eve-o mods O RLY? - Kreul YA RLY |

Shivalla
Gallente Evolution Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 03:59:00 -
[43]
Me, I think I would be a tamed Wolf. I like to move in small packs, and I only take 1 loyal partner.
EVOL, hmm, this one is hard... if it could be a any animal, I could say we are a Ants, we are communists, nothing is ours, and everything is, and we have 1 Leader. (In scientifical term, 1 anthive, constitutes as 1 animal, since there is only 1 who leads.) And if I would need to say a domestic animal, id say.... damn, this is hard... Lion isnt a domestic... and there really isnt anything that could "rule" the house :D
And then the hardest one... BoB, damn... im not even going to try to think of a domestic pet, I just say Shark, we rule the area we live in, we dont have natural enemies, and if we fight, we fight to death.
Nuff¦said.
Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected]) |

USN CVN72
Caldari Interstellar eXodus R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 04:01:00 -
[44]
USN is a phat english bull dog... hehe... 
|

Orange Species
Minmatar Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 04:02:00 -
[45]
Spinosaurus
|

James Damar
Caldari 0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 04:06:00 -
[46]
Outbreak a big fluffy kitten
Me a mule, I haul everything for corp :|
|

Torshin
TARDZ Gods of Night and Day
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 04:15:00 -
[47]
a walrus
Offical Tardz Poo-litical Anal-yst Backdoor Bandit - Unofficial leader of the new 'Post with your main or STFU' campaign. |

Lilan Kahn
Amarr The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 04:18:00 -
[48]
A rat always looking for more trash to keep/kil
Originally by: Eris Discordia
We break after X amount of threads, then we go wild and then we get our medication.
|

Asylum Seaker
Celtic Anarchy Anarchy Empire
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 04:27:00 -
[49]
An axolotl. With guns.
The universe is hostile, so impersonal, devour to survive, so it is, so it's always been.
|

Beyond Horizon
Black Omega Security
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 04:32:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Waagaa Ktlehr We're not the biggest and baddest, but we do hurt like hell when we suddenly claw you.
Overrating yourself ftw, get down from the clouds tbh... -
BH |

Semi Extremist
Tech Mineral Holdings Limited Tech Holdings Limited
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 04:40:00 -
[51]
I was going to reply with the standard I AM THE WALRUS, but the GONADS guy beat me to it. Therefore I must be an elegant pony hopping majestically through the meadow. 
|

Voltron
Caldari STK Scientific
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 04:41:00 -
[52]
I'm a hummingbird tbfh.
Volt
It's great touching your own dink isn't it?
"Droog812 > normally id care if it was a logon trap - but considering bobs history of taking down super caps, i dont care how it died" |

pershphanie
Generals Of Destruction Syndicate Terror In The System
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 04:51:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Orange Species Spinosaurus
Didn't know you could be in bob and be a pet. So whos pet are you?
-----------------Persh--------------------- --------= Two In The Shirt =----------- |

Rexthor Hammerfists
Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 05:14:00 -
[54]
Kraftwerk being residents under the goons ;) - Purple Conquered The World, We the Universe.
|

MehTheTrader
University of Caille
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 05:16:00 -
[55]
MC is basically part of BoB . They have assimilated well.
|

Crovan
Eternity INC. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 05:33:00 -
[56]
Edited by: Crovan on 20/06/2007 05:35:19 Myself: Mynah Bird - Instead of "BAWK'ELLO!" I say things like, "My, look at that sunset." (5 points for the reference with a bonus point if you're not British)
Eternity: Hyenas - Lots of laughing, but when it comes down to business, ruthless and creative pack hunters. Not pets (or are they?)
MC: Robot Dinosaurs - Rumors of ninja and pirate status are unconfirmed, but probably true.
Edited for international sensitivity.
Originally by: Major Stormer
Quote: What should the MC do?
Make things explode.
|

Gerome Doutrande
Rue Morgue
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 05:39:00 -
[57]
*ribbit*
|

Pindleskin
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 06:12:00 -
[58]
Pindle.
A Rhinosereramous.
Blind, slow, thick skinned with a MASSIVE HORN. 
Snigg
Great White Shark*.
Appears from nowhere, when and where you feel the most at home and rips your legs off.
|

Mythologist
Twisted Attitude Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 06:31:00 -
[59]
I think EXE would be like a bunny. Yes you heard it, a littly white bunny.
|

Droewa
Dark Centuri Inc. Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.06.20 06:46:00 -
[60]
JAKD would be a pet squirrel. Where just tryin to get a Nut.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |