| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Conquestadorus
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:14:00 -
[1]
At 23.00 GMT lot's of ships gathered at Eram. I'd like to thank the GM's for making an in-game notification of the event . When all ships gathered there were over 200!!! But.... It was chaos. I tried to lead all the ships in a good march. Unfortunately this didn't work out very well. I am very disapointed that the initiator of the event (Fetty Chico) didn't show up . Eventualy after 3 hours i saw him pop in, in the gang leaders channel and asked him to leave because he wasn't a gang member. In the end we were all slaughtered by a corp with about 17 bs's . That was really cool. I hereby thank that corp (don't know the name anymore) for the fun they gave us . I am going 2 setup a new march event for all types of ships which i will try to organize well. I will create a new topic in this forum (events) for that. I'd like to thank everybody whom participated in this event and hope they will join in the next one.
Please don't flame my grammar/spelling. English ain't my native language and I'm doing the best iI can .
|

Deadflip2
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:21:00 -
[2]
my god that was fun.. thnx to FA!! i recorded everything, ill have it ready tomorrow ...
i think everyone mosta loved it!!!, ps. i was on the kesteral squad! --- "this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me. I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist OMG im a pretzel!!! |

kunggggg
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:21:00 -
[3]
i were there and had a laugh count me in next time gona be BB or some wont be frig again
|

DazWozUK
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:22:00 -
[4]
Superb night we gotta do it again. Will post screenshots for those who missed it. [url=http://www.syntax-corp.com] [/url] |

Brolly
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:27:00 -
[5]
Can't wait to see the screens of it, was to caught up in the action and fun to get any.
Great night :D
|

DazWozUK
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:32:00 -
[6]
Heres some screenies. http://www.btinternet.com/~dazwoz/frigmarch1.jpg http://www.btinternet.com/~dazwoz/frigmarch2.jpg http://www.btinternet.com/~dazwoz/frigmarch3.jpg http://www.btinternet.com/~dazwoz/frigmarch4.jpg http://www.btinternet.com/~dazwoz/frigmarch5.jpg http://www.btinternet.com/~dazwoz/frigmarch6.jpg
Enjoy :) [url=http://www.syntax-corp.com] [/url] |

lordmix
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:39:00 -
[7]
count me in next time. that was so much fun, it was the best time i have ever had in eve (i have only been playing 3 wks) it would have done with a but lead ship but all the same it was kool thxs for the great time ppl i will join u next time.
|

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:47:00 -
[8]
That was good fun 
I was part of the Kestrel wing. Turns out my light and heavy FOF weren't enough to save me, hehe 
Will post screenshots of the frigs on the march later, but for now kudos to the guys who killed me after I lobbed a heavy missile at corElement 
Solar System: B-VIP9 System Security Level: 0.0
Involved parties:
Name: Hunter Robin (laid the final blow) Security Status: -0.1 Corporation: Ota Corps Ship Type: Blackbird Weapon Type: Paradise Cruise Missile I
Name: Korath Security Status: 3.7 Corporation: Omega Corp Ship Type: Blackbird
Name: corElement Security Status: 0.0 Corporation: Ota Corps Ship Type: Blackbird
My life in pictures:
 |

Korath
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:54:00 -
[9]
Quote:
Name: Korath Security Status: 3.7 Corporation: Omega Corp Ship Type: Blackbird
this a direct cut and paste? reason I ask is because I was one of the battleship pilots. the reporting mail not working correctly?
|

Hunter Robin
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:55:00 -
[10]
I had missiles flying everywhere that's for sure. ------------------
http://ota-corps.otaku.jp -- Anime l33t level
|

splattercat
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:55:00 -
[11]
Edited by: splattercat on 18/01/2004 03:27:26 Edited by: splattercat on 18/01/2004 03:14:27 Edited by: splattercat on 18/01/2004 03:12:27 Haveing played eve for a while now.. can i just say that was one of the best nights i have ever had on this game .Respect is due to both sides that fought.The invaders with there small ships but BIG fighting sprits.. and the defenders who protected there space. I wont be doing another run like thatin anything elce other than a frig coz that will spoll the fun.Meny thx to the ppl who took part!  2004.01.18 01:43:00
Solar System: B-VIP9 System Security Level: 0.0
Involved parties:
Name: Balmer Security Status: 0.5 Corporation: Omega Corp Ship Type: Megathron
Name: Korath (laid the final blow) Security Status: 3.7 Corporation: Omega Corp Ship Type: Megathron Weapon Type: 425mm Railgun I
Name: Polito Security Status: 1.3 Corporation: Backwater Ship Type: Megathron
Name: Dreez Security Status: 4.4 Corporation: Omega Corp Ship Type: Megathron
|

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 02:57:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Ebedar on 18/01/2004 03:13:56
Quote:
Quote:
Name: Korath Security Status: 3.7 Corporation: Omega Corp Ship Type: Blackbird
this a direct cut and paste? reason I ask is because I was one of the battleship pilots. the reporting mail not working correctly?
Yes mate, direct cut and paste. I think the info given out has been semi-borked for a while now.
Honoured you'd use a BS on me BTW 
Edit: Looks like splattercat's mail has the right info for you on it.
My life in pictures:
 |

Jayad
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 03:35:00 -
[13]
Been in eve for some time, never had an active role in pvp. This will change i think, ill step up my corps involvement for outer region incursions, join this frigate fest.
Hell we need to do something about this systematic "m0o" assault on the alliances. check the big red eye of terror in Foutain, lov to see a hoard of frigs attack that !!
Conquestadorus, wouldnt want your responsibility but good luck with finding a formula.
Organising is going to be a nightmare, this rules out intricate tactics but simple things like having a harassment team (Close quarter frigates) coupled with long range squadrons IÆm sure would have an impact.
we'll get better
|

Dirtball
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 03:44:00 -
[14]
I had planned on being there and everything, but then my parents came over and took me out to dinner grrrr!! I was going to bring my rocket launching griffin.
|

LilYoda
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 04:26:00 -
[15]
You can add another mark to the side of your ship Robin:
2004.01.18 01:45:00
Solar System: B-VIP9 System Security Level: 0.0
Involved parties:
Name: Hunter Robin (laid the final blow) Security Status: -0.1 Corporation: Ota Corps Ship Type: Blackbird Weapon Type: Paradise Cruise Missile I
Name: Yikes Security Status: 2.6 Corporation: Ota Corps Ship Type: Blackbird
Name: Lord Drax Security Status: 0.0 Corporation: Ota Corps Ship Type: Blackbird
Fly safely 'mam, and get someone to fix that headlight.
<qw> There's something sitting on my ship :P <Helforian> space herpes?
|

Rhyn Taril
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 05:53:00 -
[16]
That was an awesome event once we got past the early server adjustments.
I was head of the Kestrel Squadron... which was completely and utterly decimated save for a few who escaped, most of them in pods.
I think that a military style run like this would be fun in the future. Hehe.
Here's some screenies Frig Swarm Frig Swarm 2Frig Swarm 1 Kestrel Squadron Flying around Finish A great tribute
BTW, the last one saws 51 ships killed...the podding count was 41...hah
|

Duke Droklar
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 08:47:00 -
[17]
We thoroughly enjoyed the event and hats off to the ballsy pilots that participated and charged the blockade. That's exactly the kind of spirit OC is looking for.
Omega Corp will be opening the OC Academy specializing in training pilots with Frigates which we call Light Cavalry. Graduating Cadets will be offered full membership in OC with a 10 million sign up bonus plus perks. All combat vessels, gear and ammo will be freely provided to Cadets... risk free PvP fun.
Watch the "EVE Corporations, Factions and Organizations HQ forum" for the announcement...
|

Deadflip2
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 09:44:00 -
[18]
i didnt have much time to type my oppinion.. but omg that was sooo cool, well quite boring at the start.. but then all of the sudden the FA.. omg that was fun...
sry for all the guys that actually used that frig for something good.. and actually needed it..
suprisingly the lag was liveable.. even during the attack (though i got muted from loca again for some reson!! ).. only the station was kinda odd.. it was like 3 or 4 diffi grids so everyone lost eachother all the time 
thnx a lot for this even conquestadorus..
ps. ill have that movie done by dt prolly
--- "this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me. I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist OMG im a pretzel!!! |

Serena Onslaught
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:09:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Serena Onslaught on 18/01/2004 11:14:19 Thanks for all the fun guys  Been a bad boy since diapers and Gerber«. My first words were Bleep Bleep and Curse Curse. |

Deadflip2
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:11:00 -
[20]
was it FA or CA ? --- "this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me. I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist OMG im a pretzel!!! |

Serena Onslaught
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:13:00 -
[21]
The march was led into Curse Alliance territory. Been a bad boy since diapers and Gerber«. My first words were Bleep Bleep and Curse Curse. |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:17:00 -
[22]
Some screenshots (not as good as some of the others here, but I thought I'd post them anyway).
Massing at Eram: the calm before the storm (78KB)
Kestrel Squadron led by Rhyn Taril (54KB)
The troops gather... (60KB)
Swarm (40KB)
Enjoy 
My life in pictures:
 |

Ribbo
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:18:00 -
[23]
i really enjoyed this thanks for taking over the mess Conquestadorus :D we had 4 corp members on in a 1300m/s tristian, 603m/s rifer, kestrel and a merlin. we actually managed to get into b-vip and warp to the first planet.. only to be chased down by a BS.. then we decided to get stuck in :D would i do it again? hell yeh :D
(ps cheers to the GM's for making a ingame announcement)
|

Deadflip2
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:22:00 -
[24]
Linkage, heres my movie.. it states FA attacked us.. but im not sure if its was CA or FA.. if it was CA sry for my error and ill update it ASAP  --- "this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me. I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist OMG im a pretzel!!! |

Deadflip2
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:23:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Deadflip2 on 18/01/2004 11:26:36 omg --- "this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me. I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist OMG im a pretzel!!! |

Deadflip2
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:23:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Deadflip2 on 18/01/2004 11:26:47 not again --- "this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me. I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist OMG im a pretzel!!! |

Deadflip2
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:25:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Deadflip2 on 18/01/2004 11:27:18
    --- "this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me. I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist OMG im a pretzel!!! |

Katya Detia
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:27:00 -
[28]
CA was there ;) hehe ---------------------------
CEO: Black Sea Industries
|

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:30:00 -
[29]
Edited by: Ebedar on 18/01/2004 12:13:16 Cracking video Deadflip2 
w00t I'm famous!

Edit: damn language filter workarounds...
My life in pictures:
 |

Deadflip2
|
Posted - 2004.01.18 11:53:00 -
[30]
Quote: CA was there ;) hehe
so it WAS CA attacking ? ill change it asap --- "this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me. I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist OMG im a pretzel!!! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |