| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Shameless Avenger
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:12:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Exlegion Wars are wars, not licenses to shoot.
Wanna fight Privateers? War dec them yourself. You don't have to wait on them to war dec you.
qtf
|

Nullity
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:19:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Theo Ramone We should ban guns. And missiles. Arty too.
Do it for the children. We can all sit around mining all day.
Doesnt that sound like FUN? 
We can only hope CCP eventually comes to their senses and stops all this silly competition, and PVPing.
|

Brunswick2
eXceed Inc. INVICTUS.
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:21:00 -
[33]
Bring back privateers. 
Some of the best fights I've ever had were with some of the more organized privateers gangs near Amarr, without carriers and alll that type of stuff, just pew pew.
[IXC] Recruitment O RLY? - Kreul |

Irob Urore
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:23:00 -
[34]
oh poor ex privateer, you have to work for your supper now do you? aww diddums
|

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:27:00 -
[35]
Edited by: Crumplecorn on 25/06/2007 20:26:12
Originally by: Hannobaal If you want to fight, fight someone who is equipped to fight and ready for it
You fail at strategy. -
You keep using that word . . . I do not think it means what you think it means |

Banana Torres
The Green Banana Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:30:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Irob Urore oh poor ex privateer, you have to work for your supper now do you? aww diddums
Work???
No, I work during the day and get real money that allows me to buy computers that allow me to fly make pretendy space ships. Which I do cause I like to. When I don't like to I sometimes run round a dungeon. Or watch Dr. Who fighting The Master.
But unless someone pays me in real life cash, I won't be working in Eve.
|

Princess Jodi
Vendetta Underground Rule of Three
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:40:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Banana Torres
Originally by: Irob Urore oh poor ex privateer, you have to work for your supper now do you? aww diddums
Work???
No, I work during the day and get real money that allows me to buy computers that allow me to fly make pretendy space ships. Which I do cause I like to. When I don't like to I sometimes run round a dungeon. Or watch Dr. Who fighting The Master.
But unless someone pays me in real life cash, I won't be working in Eve.
And now that your abuse loophole is closed, you won't be Playing in Empire either. Others will get to play in Empire, while you sit and whine. 
|

Hannobaal
Gallente Dragonfire Intergalactic Crusaders of Krom Dark Matter Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:44:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Hannobaal on 25/06/2007 20:43:42
Originally by: Crumplecorn You fail at strategy.
What does wanting to fight anyone and anything in safe old high-sec have to do with strategy? You want to fight actual wars, go to 0.0. That's where I prefer to be personally, but to each his own. ------------------ "If you ever need anything please don't Hesitate to ask someone else first." |

Banana Torres
The Green Banana Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:47:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Princess Jodi And now that your abuse loophole is closed, you won't be Playing in Empire either. Others will get to play in Empire, while you sit and whine. 
I still play in empire, I just don't do it with wardecs. So my ikle Caracal goes pop after every encounter. And I have to ***** missions to get the sec status up again. But the better quality of smak makes up for this.
|

Sorted
EVE Empowerment League Navy Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:56:00 -
[40]
Would be good to get things more intersting in empire, apart from cargo scanning and locking primed.
/signed
|

Patch86
Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 20:57:00 -
[41]
The Privateers were a clever bunch who came up with a genius way of playing the game mechanics to their advantage, and deserve much kudos for it. But anyone who didn't realise CCP were going to fix it up as soon as they could implement the change were just plain delusional.
If they'd wanted Empire to be a PvP free for all, they wouldn't have put in the all pervasive force of CONCORD to pop every aggressive ship in 5 seconds flat. I really hope Privateers enjoyed it while it lasted, but the loop hole has now been fixed. "Whining carebears" had very little to do with it. --------
|

Hannobaal
Gallente Dragonfire Intergalactic Crusaders of Krom Dark Matter Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:00:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Patch86 If they'd wanted Empire to be a PvP free for all, they wouldn't have put in the all pervasive force of CONCORD to pop every aggressive ship in 5 seconds flat. I really hope Privateers enjoyed it while it lasted, but the loop hole has now been fixed. "Whining carebears" had very little to do with it.
QFT ------------------
|

miskagirl
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:04:00 -
[43]
Pretty simple if you want something like open pvp head out to 0.0, let's not sugar coat it privateers were gimptards who exploited the war dec system to get safe ganks. So man up and head out to 0.0 BoB is waiting for you if you crave pvp O.o
|

Wanna Kill
Caldari kleptomaniacs
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:07:00 -
[44]
I miss it badly, mainly because I was in Privateers Alliance  I can see why people dont want it back - they were on the wrong side of the guns. No AFK-travel. Boohoo ---------- Rawr, new sig will be here soon. I'm home! |

Hannobaal
Gallente Dragonfire Intergalactic Crusaders of Krom Dark Matter Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:11:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Wanna Kill I can see why people dont want it back - they were on the wrong side of the guns.
If I didn't want to be on the wrong side of anyone's guns in this game I wouldn't live and fight in 0.0, where there are quite a few bigger dangers than the Privateers and afk-travel is an absolute no-no at all times. ------------------
|

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:17:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Hannobaal Edited by: Hannobaal on 25/06/2007 20:43:42
Originally by: Crumplecorn You fail at strategy.
What does wanting to fight anyone and anything in safe old high-sec have to do with strategy? You want to fight actual wars, go to 0.0. That's where I prefer to be personally, but to each his own.
QuoteButton is OutOfContextQuoteActivate -
You keep using that word . . . I do not think it means what you think it means |

Deschenus Maximus
Amarr Digital Fury Corporation Digital Renegades
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:25:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Crumplecorn
Originally by: Hannobaal Edited by: Hannobaal on 25/06/2007 20:43:42
Originally by: Crumplecorn You fail at strategy.
What does wanting to fight anyone and anything in safe old high-sec have to do with strategy? You want to fight actual wars, go to 0.0. That's where I prefer to be personally, but to each his own.
QuoteButton is OutOfContextQuoteActivate
Best retort ever, tbfh.
|

Hannobaal
Gallente Dragonfire Intergalactic Crusaders of Krom Dark Matter Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:29:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Crumplecorn
Originally by: Hannobaal Edited by: Hannobaal on 25/06/2007 20:43:42
Originally by: Crumplecorn You fail at strategy.
What does wanting to fight anyone and anything in safe old high-sec have to do with strategy? You want to fight actual wars, go to 0.0. That's where I prefer to be personally, but to each his own.
QuoteButton is OutOfContextQuoteActivate
It seems you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say to begin with. ------------------
|

Le Skunk
Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:31:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Hannobaal
Originally by: Wanna Kill I can see why people dont want it back - they were on the wrong side of the guns.
If I didn't want to be on the wrong side of anyone's guns in this game I wouldn't live and fight in 0.0, where there are quite a few bigger dangers than the Privateers and afk-travel is an absolute no-no at all times.
For Information Purposes only: Mr "I live and fight in 0.0" suffered 5 losses to the Privateer Alliance pre nerf Brutix, Myrm, Executioner, 2x Pods.
Maybe this has something to do with his bitter outlook on the privatters.
SKUNK
Originally by: Fink Angel They acted like Mr. Creasote at the all you can eat buffet, and CCP provided the Wafer Theeen Mint.
|

Xtreem
Gallente CyberDyne.
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:40:00 -
[50]
it would be a good way to get people back out into 0.0 and low sec, high sec has too many appealing traits and not enough downsides.
|

Pesadel0
Ordem dos Templarios Te-Ka
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:49:00 -
[51]
Originally by: ArmyOfMe
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire War decs have meanings. They are not meant to be griefing tools.
whatever happend to the jenny i once knew
Sold.
I was sworn to absolute secrecy BY CCP. |

tommit
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:50:00 -
[52]
a war should not be a thing you just declare to fight some one... not in a game where everything else have to be so serius..
you shouldn't even be able to declare a war without a reason
|

Derovius Vaden
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:52:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Pesadel0
Originally by: ArmyOfMe
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire War decs have meanings. They are not meant to be griefing tools.
whatever happend to the jenny i once knew
Sold.
She became so evil, that she came full circle back to good.
|

tommit
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 21:55:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Banana Torres
Originally by: Princess Jodi And now that your abuse loophole is closed, you won't be Playing in Empire either. Others will get to play in Empire, while you sit and whine. 
I still play in empire, I just don't do it with wardecs. So my ikle Caracal goes pop after every encounter. And I have to ***** missions to get the sec status up again. But the better quality of smak makes up for this.
people like you should just be banned, since you dont contribute with anything for other players, and you dont give a **** about any one but you
|

Cmdr Sy
IMPERIAL SENATE Pure.
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 22:00:00 -
[55]
I liked Privateers because for a brief time they made self-styled "0.0" alliances live up to their name. There is nothing bad about that. I can't imagine a single alliance pilot with a professional attitude, having anything bad to say about seeing the chaff mopped up. I bet it did a lot of outfits a lot of good, to be honest, you need to trim the fat regularly.
Logoffs
|

Hannobaal
Gallente Dragonfire Intergalactic Crusaders of Krom Dark Matter Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 22:00:00 -
[56]
Edited by: Hannobaal on 25/06/2007 22:04:20
Originally by: Le Skunk
Originally by: Hannobaal
Originally by: Wanna Kill I can see why people dont want it back - they were on the wrong side of the guns.
If I didn't want to be on the wrong side of anyone's guns in this game I wouldn't live and fight in 0.0, where there are quite a few bigger dangers than the Privateers and afk-travel is an absolute no-no at all times.
For Information Purposes only: Mr "I live and fight in 0.0" suffered 5 losses to the Privateer Alliance pre nerf Brutix, Myrm, Executioner, 2x Pods.
Maybe this has something to do with his bitter outlook on the privatters.
SKUNK
I lost several ships fighting LV and others in 0.0 at that time. I've also lost a lot more ships than that to Triumvirate, Proper Response and Roadkill in the last month. Recently I lost an Ares with a gistii a-type mwd and about 150 mil worth of implants to an RK gang (more money that I had ever seen in my character's wallet back when I was in Igneus and at war with you).
You don't see me saying anything bad about any of them or wanting anything they do or combat in 0.0 or low-sec to be changed in any way, do you?
Edit: Oh, I also lost a Dominix in an incident back then where one alliance that we had as blue didn't have us as set as friendly. I'm no stranger to losing ships. I haven't had a single one last past one insurance period yet.  ------------------
|

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 22:02:00 -
[57]
Originally by: tommit
Originally by: Banana Torres
Originally by: Princess Jodi And now that your abuse loophole is closed, you won't be Playing in Empire either. Others will get to play in Empire, while you sit and whine. 
I still play in empire, I just don't do it with wardecs. So my ikle Caracal goes pop after every encounter. And I have to ***** missions to get the sec status up again. But the better quality of smak makes up for this.
people like you should just be banned, since you dont contribute with anything for other players, and you dont give a **** about any one but you
Are contribution and giving a **** prerequisites for playing now? -
You keep using that word . . . I do not think it means what you think it means |

Setana Manoro
Gallente Firefly Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 22:09:00 -
[58]
Edited by: Setana Manoro on 25/06/2007 22:08:42 Privateers should be un-nerfed. 1 - more risk in high-sec. 2 - less clutter in mission hubs, trade hubs. 3 - less ppl in Jita.
And this is coming from someone who financially would lose if Privateers were un-nerfed. Privateers are needed back as part of the NEED FOR SPEED initiative. :)
PS: I also miss the muffins in Jita local. :( Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed dimensions of 400x120 pixels and filesize of 24000 bytes -Kreul Intentions ([email protected]) |

Cmdr Sy
IMPERIAL SENATE Pure.
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 22:13:00 -
[59]
Not to mention, it would once more rid alliances of the hangers-on who join the winning team and only for the NPCs, ore and safety from 2m war decs.
Privateers are like free HR consultants.
Logoffs
|

Na'Kunni
Amarr Null Horizon
|
Posted - 2007.06.25 22:14:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Trebor Notlimah True dat, True Dat
I thought I saw A Puddy Tat. I DID, I DID, saw a puddy tat.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |