| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Karn Dulake
Souls Must Be Trampled The.Alliance
223
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:32:00 -
[1] - Quote
Im trained to use a lot of ships but ive realised that i only use about 6 and nothing else
1. Mission boat-Nightmare 2. Exploration boat-Tengu 3. Solo PvP boat-Pilgrim 4. Fleet PvP boat-Harbinger 5 Freighter-Providence 6 Shuttle-Caldari
And that is it
Anyone got anything over that. Something Awful. A beacon for tearful, lonely neckbeards. |

Karl Planck
Heretic Academy
104
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:38:00 -
[2] - Quote
i use a ton more (in number count) reguarly |

leavwiz
Firestorm Tactical Research and Development
35
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:40:00 -
[3] - Quote
over 60 ships in scattered bays, but like the OP , i use my golem, noctis, shuttle, charon, and bustard. so less than 6 ships in any month. I mission , PI and manufacture all in High Sec space. |

flakeys
Arkham Innovations
181
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:41:00 -
[4] - Quote
For the last months just a shuttle ... yeah i know , damn thing even makes me a few B isk a month go figure  |

fire elf
Solar Storm The Forsaken.
6
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:41:00 -
[5] - Quote
1: Mission/Ratting Boat: Vindicator 2: Exploration Boat: Tengu 3: Solo PvP boat: Tempest 4: Fleet PVP boat: Hurricane 5: Freighter: Nomad 6: Shuttle: Gallente
U know I kinda like frigates more than shuttles .. As frigates can fit mwd and get back to gate and such |

Bischopt
Ice Fire Warriors
53
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:42:00 -
[6] - Quote
all the time:
jaguar wolf taranis crusader catalyst thrasher
sometimes:
claw cormorant harpy hurricane tornado sabre dramiel cruor succubus rupture ishkur ...
That's about it. Some of those I've only flown once but probably will fly them more in the future. |

Efraya
DEEP-SPACE CO-OP LTD Narwhals Ate My Duck
69
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:44:00 -
[7] - Quote
Cloki; cheetah; DPS Webbing Loki; Scimmy; Tengu.
WSpace; Best space. |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
4291
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:46:00 -
[8] - Quote
I use about 20-30 different ships (in maybe 40 different flavours in total) with some frequency.
GǪI wouldn't really have trained them all if I didn't intend to use them. vOv GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥
If not, contact Miss DSA to shed your wardecs. |

Lord Ryan
True Xero
497
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:57:00 -
[9] - Quote
1 -á"Nerf it cause I can't fly it". I want to fly a badass Mon Calamari stlye-ácruiser painted to match my Tron clothes. |

Zagam
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
444
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 16:02:00 -
[10] - Quote
1: Mission/Ratting Boat: Tengu 2: Exploration Boat: Dotlan  3: Solo PvP boat: Huginn/Rapier 4: Fleet PVP boat: Hurricane/Huginn/Maelstrom/Cynabal/Scorpion 5: Freighter: one of my corp mates 6: Shuttle: The first one I grab
I actually have about 45 ships scattered through 5 regions. Most are for PvP, but I have some mission ships buried in hisec (even though I rarely go there now) |

Dr Karsun
Coffee Lovers Brewing Club Care Factor
95
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 16:04:00 -
[11] - Quote
Well, I'd say as far as I can say that I use any ship regularly (I don't play a lot recently since I'm busy most of the time), I'd use:
1. nemesis 2. helios 3. logi (three kinds) 4. megathron 5. dominix 6. vindicator (ratting when I'm bored lol) 7. tier 3 bcs (two kinds) 8. command ships (3 kinds dependng on the situation) 9. thanny / archon 10. moros / rev 11. some hacs (situational) 12. phobos 13. hulk 14. orca 15. rorqual (haven't used it in like 6 months but when I get the chance, I love to fly it) 16. freighters (either obelisk or providence) 17. ceptors
And I use a lot of other ships less often, but I just pick whatever is best for the moment and go with it...
And why on earth would you limit your self? Not to mention that some ships like the megathron or the domi have at least 3 decent setups you can cycle between depending on the situation. "Have you had your morning coffee?" -> the Coffee Lovers Brewing Club is recruiting! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=363976#post363976 |

Tallian Saotome
Casa Del Wombat
322
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 16:08:00 -
[12] - Quote
I use what I feel is the best ship for the situation, even if I have to buy and fit it then.
Sadly, its usually the wrong one and I go boom :( o/`-á Lord, I want to be a gynecologist.. KY, rubber gloves, and a flashlight.-á o/` |

Hungry Eyes
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
317
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 16:13:00 -
[13] - Quote
- Ishtar for exploration - nano Gila for most PVP situations - rail Mega for fleets (1K dps at 50km ftw) - dual rep Ishtar and Deimos for solo work (will consider armor Deimos for AHAC gangs) - Myrm for gate pvp |

Luba Cibre
24
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 16:15:00 -
[14] - Quote
In fleet: Maelstrom Tempest Scorpion Rokh Abaddon Armageddon Rifter Blackbird Zealot Maller Rupture Drake Hurricane
In incursions: Legion
I think i use the majority of all my trained ships on a regular basis. |

MadMuppet
Kerguelen Station
70
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 16:16:00 -
[15] - Quote
Lost most of these recently but:
Cheetah GÇô Small/fast cargo running Prowler GÇô Medium/fast sized cargo Mammoth GÇô General hauling Orca GÇô Major hauling Hulk - Mining Rifter GÇô L1 Rupture GÇô L2 Cyclone/Hurricane GÇô L3 Loki- Exploration and L3 Machariel GÇô L4 Thrasher GÇô Faction Warfare/Salvage Noctis GÇô Salvage Fenrir - Hauling Shuttles GÇô To go get another ship
Plus just about anything else I can fly when the situation calls for it. Lately IGÇÖm in cheap ships again (and to be honest having more fun that way). I have been tinkering with ships I skipped earlier on like Burst, Probe, Vigil, Bellicose, Scythe, etc..
Yes, I only have a Vigil, I've had a bad bit of luck Ok? |

MeestaPenni
Mercantile and Stuff
136
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 16:17:00 -
[16] - Quote
Ships?
I just fly around in my pod. |

David Grogan
The Motley Crew Reborn
295
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 16:19:00 -
[17] - Quote
i used to live in a drake most of the time.
lately i living in either a basi or scimmie running incursions Everytime you buy something that says "made in china" you are helping the rising unemployment in your own country unless you are from china, Buy locally produced goods and help create more jobs. |

Zimmy Zeta
Battle Force Industries Tactical Invader Syndicate
627
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 16:32:00 -
[18] - Quote
I try to use as much ships as possible, I especially like running missions in "underpowered" ships (like level 4s in AFs). This might take forever and is not effective isk-grinding, but it is much more fun. I used to have a Providence but realized that I use it so rarely, that I sold it (with profit). Whenever I need to haul a large chunk, I just buy me a providence and sell it right after, most of the times with profit. There is no need to let a 700 M ship catch dust in your hangar.... things to do in eve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-SZYZLfZ7E&feature=g-like&context=G2d6d016ALTmOeXwACAA |

Radelix Cisko
The Adjustment Team
19
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 20:12:00 -
[19] - Quote
Drake, cane, Rokh
Comorant for when I go hunting corpmates |

Feligast
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
921
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 20:27:00 -
[20] - Quote
What is this "ships" bs? I thought Eve was about walking in stations and playing space barbie! |

Ira Theos
Viziam Amarr Empire
27
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 20:27:00 -
[21] - Quote
You know that's the real gist of the "fail" of Eve.
The answer lately is NO SHIPS. I have no use for ships, which is pretty ironic in a game that bills itself as a ships-in-space game. |

Ira Theos
Viziam Amarr Empire
27
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 20:30:00 -
[22] - Quote
Feligast wrote:What is this "ships" bs? I thought Eve was about walking in stations and playing space barbie!
Well that's what CCP thought until the kids threw a tantrum. Personally I don't know what all the fuss is either, because I haven't used a ship in Eve for a long time either. |

Ioci
Space Mermaids
52
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 21:33:00 -
[23] - Quote
Mostly I spin Daredevils but I have access to most ships in EVE below supercap. |

ElQuirko
The Demonfuge Malevolent Fan Club
293
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 21:40:00 -
[24] - Quote
Ioci wrote:Mostly I spin Daredevils but I have access to most ships in EVE below supercap.
Below supercap is stoopid. I can fly a nyx, I just choose not to.
(Can't afford one.) |

Ioci
Space Mermaids
52
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 21:45:00 -
[25] - Quote
ElQuirko wrote:Ioci wrote:Mostly I spin Daredevils but I have access to most ships in EVE below supercap. Below supercap is stoopid. I can fly a nyx, I just choose not to. (Can't afford one.)
Can't spin a Nyx, why the hell would I want one of those?
|

Sara XIII
The Helljumpers
40
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 22:02:00 -
[26] - Quote
Just upgraded to a urine-colored harpy. I swear they were a different color in Incarna  |

Andski
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
1502
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 22:05:00 -
[27] - Quote
all of the ships |

Cire XIII
Ever Flow Northern Coalition.
4
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 22:24:00 -
[28] - Quote
At least a dozen on a regular basis. |

Holy One
SniggWaffe EVE Corporation 123566322353
158
|
Posted - 2012.01.07 01:39:00 -
[29] - Quote
The best ship in eve is friend-ship.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |