| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

RuleoftheBone
Minmatar Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 10:58:00 -
[1]
Some will ransom back your mission-critical loot....because we care  .
"Lead Me..Follow Me..Or get the **** out of my way" General George Patton USA
|

RuleoftheBone
Minmatar Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.06.29 02:23:00 -
[2]
Originally by: murder one
It's not that probing is too easy. It's that most pirates are too smart when compared to most mission runners. End of story.
Ding ding....winner .
Sigh...a new thread like this pops up everytime an inattentive mission runner gets smoked .
"Lead Me..Follow Me..Or get the **** out of my way" General George Patton USA
|

RuleoftheBone
Minmatar Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.06.29 17:32:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Whineroy
Originally by: murder one Thanks for the respect Venkul.
I'd like to add that I'm not down on mission runners, or missions. Personally I think that the rewards for low sec agents should be boosted about 5-10x what they are now. Why? It's risky. You should get paid WAY more than those high sec hugging scumbags who are too afraid to venture into lowsec.
If lowsec missions paid that much, those greedy carebears would flock to .4s everywhere. Mark my words.
If your arrogant nerdy loser-ness wants real carebears, go hunt those who gatecamp in Carriers etc. Sorry, whoops, that would mean facing foes that can actually fight back and possibly even kill you, ruining your pathetic little power fantasies, and that's something you'd never allow to happen. You speak about respect, yet you keep making comments about "high sec hugging scumbags" and similar, which reveal that behind your apparently-unbiased facade you are just another ******* ganker nerd with desperate need to be big and bad online to compensate for being a loser in RL. And in case you aren't... ...Then stop acting like you were. Thank you.
Bets on this guy being a well-irritated alliance alt  .
*Golf Clap*
If others have attitudes like this guy....please stay in highsec space. This way we won't have to listen to this drivel in local everytime his faction-fitted armor-tanked mission-running Caracal gets smooshed   
"Lead Me..Follow Me..Or get the **** out of my way" General George Patton USA
|

RuleoftheBone
Minmatar Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.06.30 11:27:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Juha85 its really easy to scan for people in deadspace using the EXPLORATION probes
Scan times are much slower giving them more time to react...if they are paying attention . "Lead Me..Follow Me..Or get the **** out of my way" General George Patton USA
|

RuleoftheBone
Minmatar Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.06.30 11:30:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Moha Mend I just want to make a point to the 'smart-ass*s' pirates out there, specially the ones that like to get carebears and mission runners, specially the teenagers.
When you say, you teenagers pirates of carebears, are the smart, intelligent, the chosen ones, while the mission runners are dumb, lazy, stupid, you forget you're talking about Eve.
I'll explain better - I don't care what a officer WCS tec IV does - I don't use it, I never saw one of those. I don't know if when I'm aligned to an asteroid in an odd belt far from the sun I'm easiest or hardest to be probed -- I never got the chance to know it.
I play 1-2 hours of Eve every odd day. If you play 23/7, you know more than me.
Now, if CCP decides that the game is only for those semi-gods that have 50 billion SP and plays the whole week, the entire day, well, I'd better look for another game. And you'd better sign for another account to keep the money chain, or else Eve will broke.
Pirate, if you so smart you will know that you depend on the noob.
Back to the point of thread, if in average takes someone 5 minutes to find a mission runner, then there will be no mission runners in a blink of an eye.
 
Another example of posting without knowing the mechanics of scan probing  
Send more poorly fitted Ravens 
"Lead Me..Follow Me..Or get the **** out of my way" General George Patton USA
|
| |
|