| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Skorpynekomimi
E.A.D Alliance Omega Vector
75
|
Posted - 2012.01.08 08:14:00 -
[31] - Quote
I salvage my missions, more because I like it than because of ISK. I let my PI go uncollected and unstarted. I don't use keyboard shortcuts. I mine my own minerals and ice for manufacturing. I build more of what I like to than what sells. I treat EVE as a game rather than a job, because I need to unwind from my real job. I collect BPOs I'm not necessarily going to USE, just for the sake of having an asset that keeps it's value. I shun market games because of the attention required and because I don't like competition. |

Border Queen Hadijja
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.08 08:47:00 -
[32] - Quote
I have a huge fetish for standings and frequently miss out on superior incursion fleets to run an epic arc or a few missions to even out my faction standing.
I obsess over market orders for hours, rather than pay a 1% markup and get back to whatever I was doing that would make up my loss in minutes. |

J Kunjeh
312
|
Posted - 2012.01.08 09:21:00 -
[33] - Quote
I play Eve. "The world as we know it came about through an anomaly (anomou)" (The Gospel of Philip, 1-5)-á |

Large Collidable Object
morons.
903
|
Posted - 2012.01.08 09:37:00 -
[34] - Quote
I just made another alt account whilst it's one of those very rare times in the year where there's no 'super-special' offer providing you with game time, ships and learning boosters on top of the regular buddy invite. morons- sting like a butterfly and-ápost like a bee. |

Bischopt
Ice Fire Warriors
54
|
Posted - 2012.01.08 09:51:00 -
[35] - Quote
Lady Spank wrote:I fly solo
That and I refuse to fit certain types of ships. I wont fly kiting frigs, for example. So hookbills and slicers are not even an option for me. Also I wont use ecm drones. |

Indahmawar Fazmarai
The I and F Taxation Trust
176
|
Posted - 2012.01.08 11:12:00 -
[36] - Quote
I too used to salvage missions to collect a whole industrial of stuff and go sell it in Jita. Also would mine pyroxeres each now and then, rat in lowsec with a SB, tune up my avatars each month or so, and spend a lot of time in the forums.
Anyway the most wasteful thing I ever did in EVE was to pay 6 months of this account in advance (used to be in a 3 month plan) right after Hilmar's apology and CCP apparently sending to hell my expectations; but then i couldn't be 100% sure untll the release of winter expansion, and once Crucible confimed my concerns, it was too late to regret.
Talk of a way to waste 80+ euros with the most expensive forum browsing ever...  |

Treks Shadow
Viziam Amarr Empire
180
|
Posted - 2012.01.08 12:01:00 -
[37] - Quote
my pvp orbit |

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
298
|
Posted - 2012.01.08 20:50:00 -
[38] - Quote
Bischopt wrote:Lady Spank wrote:I fly solo
That and I refuse to fit certain types of ships. I wont fly kiting frigs, for example. So hookbills and slicers are not even an option for me. Also I wont use ecm drones.
*gasp*
Bishopt!! You're in Minnie militia fer chrissakes!!! "Just because I seem like an idiot, doesn't mean I am one." ~Unknown |

Syphon Lodian
Fabled Enterprises
26
|
Posted - 2012.01.08 20:58:00 -
[39] - Quote
Tippia wrote:Mal Mandrake wrote:Tippia wrote:I salvage my missions. I make more money from the salvage than I do from the mission itself. That just means you're doing the missions slowly. The reason I'm doing it is a simple classic case of sunk-cost fallacy: I have this large selection of perfect rig BPOs, and it just seems wasteful to leave material behind on the field and not put those blueprints to use, never mind that I would make more ISK if I skipped those steps. 
It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Might as well do it yourself, eh.
Plus it's just not the same if you buy mats off the market. "Free Minerals" and all that.. |

Trainwreck McGee
Ghost Ship Inc.
210
|
Posted - 2012.01.08 21:12:00 -
[40] - Quote
i level 4 in an ishtar so i can do my laundry, clean my room, watch a movie, make dinner, vacuum and fix stuff around the house while missioning. I could do it much faster in my maxed maelstrom but i like the afk feel of the ishtar. CCP Trainwreck - Weekend Custodial Engineer / CCP Necrogoats foot stool |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |