| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

MaxSkywalker
x13
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:20:00 -
[31]
lol, that testrun turns out to one nasty cake :D ..
Next time, you should go for the Erebus! -
|

Agent Stone
Ascendant Strategies Inc. The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:22:00 -
[32]
Originally by: StarLite
Originally by: Barbarellas Daughter I want a rifter cake!
(currently dieting )
Or a scorpion ;) [good luck with that shape] :P
Hehe. Actually, the next one I have to do is a Nighthawk I think, as its my Cousins birthday this month, and he is a Nighthawk Pilot.
|

Theo Samaritan
Gallente UNSC Manufactoring Corp
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:22:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Agent Stone
Originally by: Theo Samaritan Make a Nyx pie, then I'll love you.
Pie > Cake
Give me time, I have not skilled up enough to know about making pies yet. I would need to learn to cook first for that...
BUT I WANT ONE NOW  ______________________________
"To fight a war on the table, you must be able to fight a war on the front." |

Agent Stone
Ascendant Strategies Inc. The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:28:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Theo Samaritan
Originally by: Agent Stone
Originally by: Theo Samaritan Make a Nyx pie, then I'll love you.
Pie > Cake
Give me time, I have not skilled up enough to know about making pies yet. I would need to learn to cook first for that...
BUT I WANT ONE NOW 
I could look into getting a quote to buy a custom welded baking tray in the shape of Nyx perhaps, so I can cook a pie in it?
Pie with Green Pastry though... 
|

Guilliman R
Gallente PRO Space Hunters Federation Of united Corps
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:29:00 -
[35]
but.... it's not pie
---sig---
Carebear for life (unless I am in the advantage and have 99% chance of winning(, hey 1% chance to lose, thats risk right, good!)!
|

Sinder Ohm
Infinite Improbability Inc Mostly Harmless
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:39:00 -
[36]
LOL dude 
great job, im interested in the template btw so I can make 1 too, ignore the person who flamed you cake making skills. It must have taken lots of effort.
Originally by: Rawne Karrde PVP in EvE is consentual, you agree to it when you login. If you don't like it you're in the wrong game.
|

Dave White
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:43:00 -
[37]
This is PROOF that cake > pie in all possible ways!
Originally by: CCP Wrangler To be completely honest I don't quite understand everything I'm going to say.
|

Agent Stone
Ascendant Strategies Inc. The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:47:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Sinder Ohm LOL dude 
great job, im interested in the template btw so I can make 1 too, ignore the person who flamed you cake making skills. It must have taken lots of effort.
I will scan and upload the templates and recipes tonight if I have time.
|

Cpt Pugwash
Rubra Libertas Militia Insurgency
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:49:00 -
[39]
It's Not Chocolate cake 
Movies: Make Mine a Bob Light
|

Isan Danderoda
Strix Armaments and Defence Acheron Federation
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:50:00 -
[40]
That's fantastic!
|

Jod
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:51:00 -
[41]
Its people like you that makes it all worth it.
|

R3dSh1ft
Dark Knights of Deneb Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 11:58:00 -
[42]
i want your cake, sir!
DKOD - an awesome synchronised killing machine |

Monique Dunquerque
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 12:03:00 -
[43]
Can I have your stuff?
And by stuff, I mean cake. |

The Snowman
Gallente Black Mithril Holdings
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 12:08:00 -
[44]
In a galaxy far far away...
|

Gariuys
Evil Strangers Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 12:08:00 -
[45]
Was a bit worried after seeing the testrun, but the final product turned out great. Nice cooking skills afterall. ;-)
|

Kamel
Evolution Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 12:09:00 -
[46]
Great job man, /me wants
And here we have another reason to say what always Cake > Pie
|

Light Walker
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 12:26:00 -
[47]
Awesome job \o/
I would recommend pastillage for the armour though - its icing that looks like plastacine i.e. you can roll it out and mould it - and goes very hard after for extra hit point resistance - err except for thermal cos it tends to melt
|

Voltron
Caldari Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 12:39:00 -
[48]
Make more cakes with boobs tbh.
Volt
It's great touching your own dink isn't it?
"Droog812 > normally id care if it was a logon trap - but considering bobs history of taking down super caps, i dont care how it died" |

Ral Ulgur
Helion Production Labs
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 12:43:00 -
[49]
You eat Nyxes for breakfast o_O
|

Sheriff Jones
Amarr Space Perverts and Forum Warriors United Cult of War
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 12:47:00 -
[50]
Edited by: Sheriff Jones on 03/08/2007 12:47:22 Nice job, i think i'll be making a armageddon/abaddon sandwich cake, or a arbitrator cake later(weekend out of home) on 
Thoug have to ask, why is it green and moldy colored? 
So yeah, i have a problem with being serious, but it's the almost smallest problem i have. |

Karunel
Princeps Corp YouWhat
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 12:54:00 -
[51]
You are awesome. ____
Originally by: elbenito The problem with large fleet engagements is that the hamsters stop to watch.
|

Kagura Nikon
Minmatar Guardians of the Dawn Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 13:14:00 -
[52]
Ok, now try to make a tempest cake.. and it MUST be vertical!!!! that should be a chalange
If brute force doesn't solve your problem... you are not using enough |

Ares Lightfeather
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 13:16:00 -
[53]
I'll wait until you perfect your skills before asking for a myrmidon cake...
Making a cake smaller on base than on top should be your ultimate challenge !

-- Siggie ! Come back here ! --
Originally by: Victor Valka
Originally by: MotherMoon well a drone UI is a bit of an artist job
Drone AI is obviously done by an artist too. One that is heavily into abstract
|
|

TheDagda
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.08.03 13:33:00 -
[54]
WTB Wyvern Shaped Cake But that Nyx looks delicious
|
|

Callente Riveara
Gallente Raddick Explorations Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 14:03:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Light Walker Awesome job \o/
I would recommend pastillage for the armour though - its icing that looks like plastacine i.e. you can roll it out and mould it - and goes very hard after for extra hit point resistance - err except for thermal cos it tends to melt
Noooo Pastillage! That stuff is gross!
Read the article closly. Notice how the pastillage building has lasted for 12 years.
|

Rubra
J. S. Bach In memoriam
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 14:14:00 -
[56]
It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake if the way is hazy you gotta do the cooking by the book you know you can't be lazy never use a messy recipe the cake will end up crazy if you do the cooking by the book then you'll have a cake
Nice cake btw!
|

Lord MuffloN
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 14:20:00 -
[57]
This thread contains 2 things: A: Cake and since we all know Cake > All other bakery stuff that's 100% win, B: A nyx and since we all know Nyx > All other motherships that's 100% win.
A total of 200% win, a internet to you good sire.
|

Curzon Dax
Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 14:26:00 -
[58]
Epic. Awesome. :)
|

Goberth Ludwig
eXceed Inc. INVICTUS.
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 14:26:00 -
[59]
Epic thread o7
- Gob
Stealth bombers work! |

Agent Stone
Ascendant Strategies Inc. The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.08.03 14:41:00 -
[60]
Thanks for the replys.
Well, after slices being eaten by my Office, and departments next door too... I am afraid the Nyx cake is no more.
Quote: 2007.08.03 15:34
Victim: Edible Epeen Alliance: None Corp: Cake Destroyed: Nyx System: Office Security: 1.0
Involved parties:
Name: Agent Stone Security: -0.4 Alliance: The Volition Cult Corp: Ascendant Strategies Inc. Ship: Pod Weapon: 20mm Silverware Fork I
Name: Non Eve Players / Office (laid the final blow)
People seemed to like it, and no one is feeling sick, or look like they have food poisoning, so all good I think.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |