| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rodran Crag
|
Posted - 2007.08.27 23:27:00 -
[1]
There's plenty of them around but none are up to date with tier 3 BS and tier 2 BC. Is there such a thing out there? I'd like to see how the newer ships stack up.
|

Lily Miner
|
Posted - 2007.08.27 23:31:00 -
[2]
Is that an order? 
|

Patch86
Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.08.27 23:46:00 -
[3]
Someone did do one, but I can be blowed if I can find the link. Try EVE Searching it.
I must have BM'd it on my other PC, if no-ones found it by tomorrow I might be able to post it then  --------
|

Rodran Crag
|
Posted - 2007.08.27 23:59:00 -
[4]
I've done my best to search for an updated chart. Google image search & domain-restricted to the forum, eve-search (borked at the moment) and eve-files to no avail.
I'd appreciate if you could post what you have when you are able to.
|

Tsanse Kinske
WeMeanYouKnowHarm
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 00:46:00 -
[5]
I never noticed before on that chart how the Thrasher is as big or bigger than any of the Minni cruisers.  * * * In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams, writing about EVE |

Sleepkevert
Paradox v2.0 Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 01:05:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Tsanse Kinske I never noticed before on that chart how the Thrasher is as big or bigger than any of the Minni cruisers. 
Damn, you are right! Even tough the other races have an big destroyer compared to the cruisers, (about the same length as the cruisers) The minmatar one is huge and looks more solid compared to his cruiser brothers.
Sign my sig |

Rodran Crag
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 10:42:00 -
[7]
Best to keep this afloat until Patch86 returns with the goods.
Caldari battleships are tiny. We knew that, but when put in direct perspective with the other races it's really striking. Minmatar cruisers are small and frail but Caldari ones are quite stocky though the appendages give a false sense of size. The Machariel and Apocalypse, on the other hand, are the biggest battleships.
|

JonVe
Gallente FireTech Pure.
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 21:39:00 -
[8]
Edited by: JonVe on 28/08/2007 21:40:13 http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/SFC/EVE-ships_large.jpg
http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/SFC/EVE-ships.jpg
Thank me later.
|

Rodran Crag
|
Posted - 2007.08.28 22:27:00 -
[9]
Much appreciated, thanks.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |