| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Irish Whiskey
Caldari Vendetta Underground
|
Posted - 2007.09.02 01:30:00 -
[31]
GHSC has a new target? If not, have fun - its a great game 8)
|

Moridin920
Gallente Dust Echoes FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.09.02 08:26:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Surfin's PlunderBunny Sadly the majority of Eve players experience PvP in a different way 
I actually laughed out loud at this. Awesomeness. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- "We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience our piracy may have caused you, but, we are pirates and, sadly, this is our way." |

Voltron
Caldari Ordinary Kriminals
|
Posted - 2007.09.02 20:44:00 -
[33]
WTB T42 secret squirrel omega modules!!!
Volt
It's great touching your own dink isn't it?
|

VicturusTeSaluto
|
Posted - 2007.09.02 20:52:00 -
[34]
Great attitude, Orikon Maru. Now you would be the perfect EVE player if you just stopped using the term "pvp."
"pvp" is a BS term made up by dudes that think the point of gaming is to hit on the men/boys next to you that are pretending to be chicks in a video game. They make up bull**** terms like "pvp," so they can then deem themselves "non-pvpers" and thus non-combatants and continue to try to pick up on dudes without anyone bothering them. There is no such thing as a non-combatant in a video game and the only point of gaming is to KILL, KILL, KILL! The point of gaming is not to hit on other dudes, just to kill.
There simply is no such thing as "pvp," no term is needed to try to describe what any player is already expected to be doing at any given time in any game.
|

Stuart Price
Caldari Havoc Inc
|
Posted - 2007.09.02 23:33:00 -
[35]
A corpmate of mine said he approaches eve like a 3d version of Space Invaders where the objective is to kill absolutely everything he sees that isn't one of us (although I suspect if there were just two in the gang and targets weren't forthcoming...).
I used to think he was exaggerating the point slightly. Now I think he may be on to something.
You have exactly the right idea and attitude. I can fly/fit an assload of superemely expensive and awesome-on-paper ships. I do almost all of my pvp in t1 ships (mostly bc's) or the cheaper t2 ships (inties and af's) because they can be just as deadly and mistakes or losses are less costly.
It'd be fun to whoosh around in a fully faction fitted Vulture or what have you but by god would you be bricking it in almost every fight and as we know, fear and hesitation get you killed in this game. "I got soul but I'm not a soldier" |

Neal Cassady
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.09.03 02:01:00 -
[36]
awesome post, mate, you're pvp'ing the right way. now you should come to low sec and join the dark side. 
|

DubanFP
Caldari Four Rings D-L
|
Posted - 2007.09.03 03:22:00 -
[37]
Originally by: wictro i'll never forget liz :)
that was the right attitude tough, maybe a tad too large mouth :D
The absolute pinnicle of that thread was when the guy said nobody would remember the thread in 5 days.
Here we are 6 months later and everyone here knows exactly who you're talking about lol. Hell i made a link to the thread just last week. ___________
Desolacer> Who the heck gives YOU the right to ruin it for others buy blowing them up.
Zaqar> CCP |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Minmatar Sicarri Covenant
|
Posted - 2007.09.03 04:55:00 -
[38]
I been coming to these forums for a couple years (1 on my last char) and that was the single most epic thread I've ever posted in 
BTW... I was really really harsh towards poor Liz Kali... surprised it didn't come for me 
Originally by: Liz Kali Tic Toc Tic Toc , time is ticking
Originally by: TheDagda *click* For the love of the jovians stops necroing
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |