| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

GinoShin
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:17:00 -
[1]
I lost a myrm and had no money so I went through all my assets and over 5 days sold enough to buy a new one.
I undocked in my new myrm and was blobbed at the closest gate by some more pirates. Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Any idea how to make some money cos im fresh outta idea's? |

Ione Hunt
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:20:00 -
[2]
Originally by: GinoShin I lost a myrm and had no money so I went through all my assets and over 5 days sold enough to buy a new one.
I undocked in my new myrm and was blobbed at the closest gate by some more pirates. Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Any idea how to make some money cos im fresh outta idea's?
The irony...if you're -9.9 you're quite likely a pirate too.
Go rat in 0.0 where there's NPC stations (Stain, Fountain, Curse). Keep an eye on local, use a noob shuttle scout. _______________
|

Kayna Eelai
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:21:00 -
[3]
get a rifter and pop some newbs in low sec ;)
|

GinoShin
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:22:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Ione Hunt
Originally by: GinoShin I lost a myrm and had no money so I went through all my assets and over 5 days sold enough to buy a new one.
I undocked in my new myrm and was blobbed at the closest gate by some more pirates. Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Any idea how to make some money cos im fresh outta idea's?
The irony...if you're -9.9 you're quite likely a pirate too.
Go rat in 0.0 where there's NPC stations (Stain, Fountain, Curse). Keep an eye on local, use a noob shuttle scout.
What am i meant to rat in an atron cos thats what im doing atm im ratting in low sec in an atron and I have 25m sp... |

GinoShin
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:25:00 -
[5]
I offered to buy my RL friend a double vodka and red bull if he would lend me 50m isk but he said that was encourging ISK sellers. he reads these forums all the time so I blame them for his paranoia.. |

Bishman82
Racketeers
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:27:00 -
[6]
Make a new character and keep him in high sec, run missions for a few weeks and send the money to your main character.
|

Presidente Gallente
Pirate Hunters Inc Exa Nation
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:32:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Presidente Gallente on 06/09/2007 11:35:14
Originally by: Ione Hunt
The irony...if you're -9.9 you're quite likely a pirate too.
Not really. IMO the sec system has to be changed. A simple -X.X should cause no sec-loss. The problem overall is that you can be -10.0 by shooting and podding loads of -4.9 at the end.
I would recommend to setup a nice t2 fitted Vexor for ratting in 0.0 to get rid of that -9.9 and earn good ISK. Good drones skills will help a lot. Fit a cloak and scout the systems for gate warp out instas, gate spots, station spots, ss etc.. You need to find a more "relaxed" 0.0. Otherwise it's pain and waste of time.
Get a Myrmidon with mission setup in a next step and run l4's in low-sec.
Pres G +++ JOIN PAP +++ |

Bishman82
Racketeers
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:33:00 -
[8]
Originally by: GinoShin I offered to buy my RL friend a double vodka and red bull if he would lend me 50m isk but he said that was encourging ISK sellers.
LOL what a quote!!!!
How in gods name would a friend lending you money encourage isk sellers? What has that got to do with anything! It doesn't make any sense!
|

Darkopteron
Righteous-Indignation FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:41:00 -
[9]
Don't fly what you can't afford to lose. Jump in something smaller like a thorax or tristan instead. It's all about making the most of the money you have. Try ransoming some stuff. Also, being a pirate, it is your job to know where the gatecamp hotspots are, and avoid them.
|

Stakhanov
Katana's Edge
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:41:00 -
[10]
Fly through highsec (not Jita !) in a shuttle and see if you can scam people to pay for a myrm or 2.
Still , it seems like you forget the first rule - don't fly what you can't afford to lose... a rax is so much cheaper , and works just as well for solo piracy in most cases. Or a stabber / rupture if you're AC specced.
Originally by: Cipher7 If you manage to get baited, what's your skill, being a good victim?
|

XrayZ
Euphoria Foundation
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 11:43:00 -
[11]
golden rule of eve: never fly anything u cant afford to lose.
muhahahaha! 
PS. u have one rotten "friend" right there. -------------------------------------- Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Lord Harold ([email protected]) |

Blank Protection
Caldari Unified Refining Federation Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 13:02:00 -
[12]
You`re a - 9.9 char with only 15 million ISK and 25 million SP?
Nah, who is going to believe that?
Im not for sure.
|

GinoShin
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 13:59:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Blank Protection You`re a - 9.9 char with only 15 million ISK and 25 million SP?
Nah, who is going to believe that?
Im not for sure.
Its true, why would I lie |

wictro
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 14:16:00 -
[14]
id guess that was a hint towards account buying :P
|

Kayna Eelai
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 15:10:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Blank Protection You`re a - 9.9 char with only 15 million ISK and 25 million SP?
Nah, who is going to believe that?
Im not for sure.
i could have -10 in just a few hours if i wanted and i only have 4.5M SP that's what gatecamping blobs are for. your mates do the dirty job and you just afk there going lower and lower in security, hehe.
|

Queen Mob
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 15:37:00 -
[16]
No insurance?
|

omiNATION
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 16:37:00 -
[17]
Originally by: GinoShin
Originally by: Blank Protection You`re a - 9.9 char with only 15 million ISK and 25 million SP?
Nah, who is going to believe that?
Im not for sure.
Its true, why would I lie
So how did you get to -9.9. You sure those guys were pirates? are you sure they weren't.... not pirates?
Good point though, shooting and podding people with negative security should give you more security, not lose it. and negative security should be harder to maintain, as in it costs more money to dock (bribing for entrance), you get alerts or tracking in 0.4-0.2, but then i think you should be able to pirate in 0.5 and still have a chance of escaping back into 0.4, with surviving with profit impossible at the higher levels.
|

Raynes Orbis
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 17:42:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Raynes Orbis on 06/09/2007 17:44:54 Some of the comments of Ginoshin made me chuckle. Why you ask? here is why:
Lol 1: Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Not much left to mess up!!! Lol 2: I have 25m sp... -- followed by -- Any idea how to make some money Omg?
Lol 3: I offered to buy my RL friend a double vodka and red bull if he would lend me 50m isk but he said that was encourging ISK sellers. he reads these forums all the time so I blame them for his paranoia.. No comment 
Lol 4: (the reply to Blank Protection's post) Its true, why would I lie Someone reeks of E-bay...
Yes, I had some fun with this thread. ----- Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you lest other people spend it for you. |

Zaharieh
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 17:54:00 -
[19]
Originally by: GinoShin I lost a myrm and had no money so I went through all my assets and over 5 days sold enough to buy a new one.
I undocked in my new myrm and was blobbed at the closest gate by some more pirates. Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Any idea how to make some money cos im fresh outta idea's?
hmm i was instructed to give you 500,000,000 by my clent zonda***e
|

Zaharieh
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 18:18:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Zaharieh
Originally by: GinoShin I lost a myrm and had no money so I went through all my assets and over 5 days sold enough to buy a new one.
I undocked in my new myrm and was blobbed at the closest gate by some more pirates. Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Any idea how to make some money cos im fresh outta idea's?
hmm i was instructed to give you 500,000,000 by my clent zonda***e
my client upon reflection felt that 500m wasn't really any great shakes and has consequently instructed me to give a raven BPO to you.
|

T'Renn
Vale Heavy Industries Molotov Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 18:42:00 -
[21]
Well if your client is giving out stuff - I'm not poor but I do enjoy charity.
Also, it seems when you said that you didn't want to "mess up" your sec that you were implying that you didn't want to raise it at all. However - you're broke. My advice? Join an 0.0 corp and rat yourself some isk - borrow the money for the ship from your new corpmates and pay it back within a day or so. Sure, you'll get your sec up but think of the fun you'll have getting it back down again once you have enough isk not to have to come to c&p sounding all pathetic. --
|

mortitia sith
The Adamite Inheritance
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 18:53:00 -
[22]
*waves at zaharial
i m always a fan of bpo s /bpcs etc
|

Annerinas
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 19:41:00 -
[23]
Caldari alt, empire missions?
|

Zaharieh
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 19:51:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Zaharieh
Originally by: Zaharieh
Originally by: GinoShin I lost a myrm and had no money so I went through all my assets and over 5 days sold enough to buy a new one.
I undocked in my new myrm and was blobbed at the closest gate by some more pirates. Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Any idea how to make some money cos im fresh outta idea's?
hmm i was instructed to give you 500,000,000 by my clent zonda***e
my client upon reflection felt that 500m wasn't really any great shakes and has consequently instructed me to give a raven BPO to you.
my client is slightly agitated by the fact that you haven't seen fit yet to accept the contract for the raven bpo
should my client cancel the contract for the raven bpo and issue it in a more deserving direction?
|

IndustryGamer
Perkone
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 19:53:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Zaharieh
Originally by: Zaharieh
Originally by: Zaharieh
Originally by: GinoShin I lost a myrm and had no money so I went through all my assets and over 5 days sold enough to buy a new one.
I undocked in my new myrm and was blobbed at the closest gate by some more pirates. Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Any idea how to make some money cos im fresh outta idea's?
hmm i was instructed to give you 500,000,000 by my clent zonda***e
my client upon reflection felt that 500m wasn't really any great shakes and has consequently instructed me to give a raven BPO to you.
my client is slightly agitated by the fact that you haven't seen fit yet to accept the contract for the raven bpo
should my client cancel the contract for the raven bpo and issue it in a more deserving direction?
possible to give it to me so I can get isk to do some trading?
|

mortitia sith
The Adamite Inheritance
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 20:24:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Annerinas Caldari alt, empire missions?
no alt , and no missions atm ,-8.3 is not good for 0.5 empire i m a scorpion pilot (which says enough)
|

Krasnij Okjabre
Caldari Havoc Inc
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 23:24:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Raynes Orbis Edited by: Raynes Orbis on 06/09/2007 17:44:54 Some of the comments of Ginoshin made me chuckle. Why you ask? here is why:
Lol 1: Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Not much left to mess up!!! Lol 2: I have 25m sp... -- followed by -- Any idea how to make some money Omg?
Lol 3: I offered to buy my RL friend a double vodka and red bull if he would lend me 50m isk but he said that was encourging ISK sellers. he reads these forums all the time so I blame them for his paranoia.. No comment 
Lol 4: (the reply to Blank Protection's post) Its true, why would I lie Someone reeks of E-bay...
Yes, I had some fun with this thread.
This man summed up what I was thinking, perfectly. 
Light is faster than sound... this is why some people appear bright until you speak to them... |

Steve Hawkings
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 23:37:00 -
[28]
Hang on, you have 25M SP but dont know how to make ISK ?
|

heheheh
Singularity. Fallen Souls
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 23:38:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Raynes Orbis Edited by: Raynes Orbis on 06/09/2007 17:44:54 Some of the comments of Ginoshin made me chuckle. Why you ask? here is why:
Lol 1: Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Not much left to mess up!!! Lol 2: I have 25m sp... -- followed by -- Any idea how to make some money Omg?
Lol 3: I offered to buy my RL friend a double vodka and red bull if he would lend me 50m isk but he said that was encourging ISK sellers. he reads these forums all the time so I blame them for his paranoia.. No comment 
Lol 4: (the reply to Blank Protection's post) Its true, why would I lie Someone reeks of E-bay...
Yes, I had some fun with this thread.
summed up perfectly, Lol 1-4.
 |

Devian 666
Sectoid Technologies
|
Posted - 2007.09.06 23:51:00 -
[30]
You can make isk ratting in low sec with a frig but you have enough for a cruiser so meh. If you need isk make it or go back to traditional pirating in a frig. Though you should invest in a tristan unless you're speed tanking.
I agree I don't have the features to be a holoreel star. Most people have missed the point that this is Mobsters Online and that carebears are at the bottom of the foodchain. |

Zak Wralyn
Redback Industries
|
Posted - 2007.09.07 00:06:00 -
[31]
Zaharieh:
To add insult to injury, i just lost my myrm aswell, (please see your main post) and i would happily accept a contract of pretty much anything when i got home from work.
Cheers
Zak :) ______________________________________________
Zak Wralyn - Combat Pilot for Redback Industries
|

LittleTerror
Caldari Katana's Edge
|
Posted - 2007.09.07 01:06:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Blank Protection You`re a - 9.9 char with only 15 million ISK and 25 million SP?
Nah, who is going to believe that?
Im not for sure.
If you had been playing the game long enough you would know that Skillpoints does not = billions of isk 
At the op, get into a decent ship that can tank 0.0 npc's most assault frigs can do this easy, I used a harpy in geminate with small T2 ion blasters with webber and afterburner worked a treat. 20 mill per hour easy if you know what your doing, also scout the 0.0 entry points or get killed in a bubble camp. |

Golden Helmet
Caldari No way I'm going to Deep Core Mining
|
Posted - 2007.09.07 03:48:00 -
[33]
I've been in the OP's position before, just broke 27m SP, and just one week ago all I had in my wallet was 5m
@ the OP: if I were you, I'd try and get a few isk loans from a friend or two. Buy a BC or something, and then join some crappy 0.0 alliance and rat for a week or two for isk, pay back your debts, and have iskies to buy what you want. Ditch the alliance (they all suck anyways) and go back to YARR'ing
If you don't have many friends, or none that trust you enough to loan you some money (pretty lame friends there tbh if they won't help you out), then buy an Enyo (should be able to afford it), T1 fit it if you must, join said crappy alliance and rat in a region with Serpentis \ Guristas rats. It'll take a while, but trust me, it'll work (I've done this so many times, i actually have an Enyo that I'll NEVER sell, just incase). If you can't fly the enyo, train for it (Ishkur works too).
Joining alliances is pretty easy tbh. Just pick some pet alliance or something, whatever you can get in to that has the 0.0 you want. Rat as much as you want, tag along for an op or two so you don't get booted straight away, then ditch their (often worthless) asses when your done
|

suce
|
Posted - 2007.09.07 05:55:00 -
[34]
But wait, Ive check in game and the op is at -1.4
It is possible to go from -9.9 to -1.4 ina day ???
|

Arvald
Caldari House of Tempers
|
Posted - 2007.09.07 07:53:00 -
[35]
Originally by: GinoShin I lost a myrm and had no money so I went through all my assets and over 5 days sold enough to buy a new one.
I undocked in my new myrm and was blobbed at the closest gate by some more pirates. Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Any idea how to make some money cos im fresh outta idea's?
scam your broken little heart out, convo me ingame and i can help ya get started  ya cant stop the rokh
Originally by: Gungankllr Asking for dating advice on an MMORPG forum is like asking Michael Jackson for tips on how to be more black. [
|

Spitzerr
Racketeers
|
Posted - 2007.09.07 08:36:00 -
[36]
Originally by: suce But wait, Ive check in game and the op is at -1.4
It is possible to go from -9.9 to -1.4 ina day ???
Didnt read all the patch notes, but maybe it's possible to bribe concord now _______________________________________________
|

Dionisius
Gallente The School of Fine Art
|
Posted - 2007.09.07 09:33:00 -
[37]
Fit a rupture and get into Delve or Fountain and rat non stop like ... for a month. TSFA - "In Vino Veritas" ...did you say wine?
|

Krows
Resource Reallocators Incorporated
|
Posted - 2007.09.07 16:58:00 -
[38]
Originally by: GinoShin I can't take it anymore Call Concord, tell them to go down the hall to cloning bay.
I'm so sorry.
What I say here... does not reflect on my corp or alliance. |

Bodhisattvas
mUfFiN fAcToRy
|
Posted - 2007.09.07 19:48:00 -
[39]
Originally by: GinoShin I lost a myrm and had no money so I went through all my assets and over 5 days sold enough to buy a new one.
I undocked in my new myrm and was blobbed at the closest gate by some more pirates. Im -9.9 have 15m isk and no alliance 0.0 ratting to fall back on and I dont like messing up my sec status anyway. Any idea how to make some money cos im fresh outta idea's?
You have a few options......
Join a corp or an alliance...
With the iskies you have perhaps a ratting vexor, say in bottom entrance to syndicate, as the rats are quite soft and area can be navigated quite easily at the right time. A scout is pretty much a must tho....if your chaining systems then he's your foward meat shield scout. Be sure to use a none implant clone and have your clone updated. There are plenty of npc stations in syndicate you can place your clone.
Once you make some iskies then purchase a (pref rigged rep amount/exp) myrmidon. You can set it up full tank/tackle/damage nos and cloak, basically full pvp with natural resists to the rats of the area.
Resist the urge to attack any peeps you see floating thru systems , well until at least your isky wallet is much engourged and your sec is fixed (if thats what you want)
If you have just come by the account by whatever means and are less than ofey (spelling) with the intricacies of eve and the fact that 9/10 of peeps want to *****your corpse while your still in it......ignore the ratting idea and just join a understanding corp or alliance.
|

Havoc G
The Infamous Mobb
|
Posted - 2007.09.08 02:21:00 -
[40]
just buy a few GTCs.. $40 for 350mil isk... not a massive pay out from your RL wallet
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |