| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

syphurous
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 01:10:00 -
[31]
This is what mercenary corps are for. ___
Too Many Anchored Cans |

Devian 666
Sectoid Technologies
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 01:30:00 -
[32]
If this guy is harrassing you the forums petition for harrassment. Sounds like he needs the men in white coats to take him away.
I agree I don't have the features to be a holoreel star. Most people have missed the point that this is Mobsters Online and that carebears are at the bottom of the foodchain. |

Maglorre
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 02:54:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Seeah Yalv
Even got my to say im male, from new york and my age...
[ 2007.09.08 16:34:46 ] Princess Trinity > New york here
Can't imagine why anyone would accuse you of being a scammer... 
|

Seeah Yalv
Minmatar Veni Vidi Vici. SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 11:40:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Maglorre
Originally by: Seeah Yalv
Even got my to say im male, from new york and my age...
[ 2007.09.08 16:34:46 ] Princess Trinity > New york here
Can't imagine why anyone would accuse you of being a scammer... 
Thats in the past m8, been over 2 years since I scammed anyone. let it die already.
|

Lazuran
Gallente Time And ISK Sink Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 11:48:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Seeah Yalv
Ok heres the story, a few days ago this guy contacted me
[...]
Will you sell me the BPC for, say, 60m if I promise to be just as bad as that guy, but agree to skip all the negotiations and AFKing?
isn't it funny how some people advocate both GTC<=>ISK trades and EVE being superior due to its cruelty and costly losses, when they use the former to circumvent the latter?
|

Tommy TenKreds
Animal Mercantile Executive Animal.
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 12:04:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Jinx Barker forget he exists.
Nuff said tbh. 
Bandures > Tommy, you like a cowboy harry ) |

Frug
Zenithal Harvest
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 12:48:00 -
[37]
I dunno why, after the second page long whine he gave you, you even answered him. Turn your CSPA charge up to 5 million isk for a couple days
- - - - - - - - - Do not use dotted lines - - - - - - - If you think I'm awesome, say BOOO BOOO!! - Ductoris Neat look what I found - Kreul Hey, my marbles |

wictro
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 13:31:00 -
[38]
if i wouldn't have to buy GTC with my isk right now, i'd send a merc corp after him.
such a-hole has no place in my EVE.
damn he's annoying. damn he's stupid. damn him.
-wic
|

Lady Abaris
Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 13:34:00 -
[39]
War dec him and prosecute until he coughs up some compensation. Mercs would also work.
|

Sirri
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 13:46:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Thanos Draicon he sure is taking his Internet Spaceships seriously...
Dude, you win.
|

Natalia Fachiri
Minmatar Huang Yinglong Namtz'aar k'in
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 14:00:00 -
[41]
use the money he gave you to hire someone to shoot him? ^^
|

Thanos Draicon
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 14:09:00 -
[42]
Hire TRAPS to go after his ass. They enjoy that kind of work.  
|

Tarkin8
Caldari DOWN THE PIPE
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 14:28:00 -
[43]
Interesting..
I Think this is a case of eveaddicticomgwtf trying to find more people like him.
I think a holiday is in order 
|

RtoZ
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 14:40:00 -
[44]
In future do what I do and take control of a deal:
This is the item, this is the price, this is the time I will wait for you to pick up the contract. Don't come through and I sell to someone else. Also never take items off item exchange to put on a personal contract unless you can lose the fees. They usually pick them up, but sometimes they don't. If you have lowest price my advice is if they want it let them travel. Make no mystake, trade is as much pvp as guns, and some people have their trade "guns" pointed at you. I have a reputation as an honorable trader, and I will never break my word, but I won't get sandbagged or scammed for it. Try it on me and you waste your time.
IMO this is the correct MO for eve trade.
|

sakana
North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 14:45:00 -
[45]
Two jokes tbh. 1) The guy didnt think to work out the costs of producing such a mod, before buying the BPC. 2) You delete the contract after a few hours, give people a chance tbh...
|

kimish
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 15:28:00 -
[46]
that is just sad, shows how stupid some people can be...
i would personally report him for harashing me. _____ _____ "When the moderators are gone, the trolls dances on the table." |

Joshua Mendle
Gallente The Bewlay Bros. Inc
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 16:03:00 -
[47]
Why did he not think to check he was able to carry out the runs with the materials he had. What an idiot!!!!
Find him and kill him, just for the pure fact he's stupid, and thus deserves it.
|

Ringpiece Rita
|
Posted - 2007.09.13 16:08:00 -
[48]
Block is your friend. Idiots don't deserve anything else.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |