| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

SoftRevolution
|
Posted - 2007.10.03 09:42:00 -
[31]
EVE is a safe outlet for inept con artists and internet tough guys.
|

Aaron
|
Posted - 2007.10.03 11:10:00 -
[32]
Originally by: ry ry eve promotes human nature. nothing more, nothing less.
thats it's genius.
Well Said 
Originally by: Winters Chill
Originally by: Garaboldi Edited by: Garaboldi on 02/10/2007 09:06:41 Hi there,
I've been reading the forums on and off for over a year, I've watch the discussions take place and peoples threads go up in flames (Puts on flame resistant overalls!). I've heard so much about scams and spies, griefers etc...It got me wondering, and that wonder has lead me to post today.
I would like to ask the wise Eve community, (mostly Goons I know from recent posts) one question for a sensible discussion about ๔is the world ready for eve.๖
In this discussion I would like to ask old and new players, including the developers and CCP forum moderators etc please I would really like to know peoples thoughts what they think eve promotes i.e. good community spirit, lying, team working, profiteering...you get the gist...please discuss sensibly and I open the floor to you the whole of the eve community.....
Edited spelling error..
Eve doesn't promote anything, its a game. If you feel that a computer game has altered your behaviour in anyway I suggest you stop playing and consult your local doctor.
/me @ winters, Come on buddy stop with the cold and sensible attitude, You yourself know that eve has an effect on people, the effect it has on most people is they play it far too much, when they not playing it, they thinking about or planning using evemon, generally it becomes a reasonably important part of their life.
Ive also heard of people being quite upset and angry about losing ships, but i hardly think that these are issues whe u need to consult your local doctor about 
|

Segge Bolled
Caldari Agony Unleashed Agony Empire
|
Posted - 2007.10.03 11:46:00 -
[33]
Originally by: ry ry eve promotes human nature. nothing more, nothing less.
thats it's genius.
Signed.
Also, Quafe.
|

Megalift
Omega Fleet Enterprises Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2007.10.03 11:57:00 -
[34]
I/ve played Eve for 3 years now and I have learn the meaning of life (and death).
Life is one big round....it starts with the mice. The mice created all things and have engineer a great DOOM for us all. In the end there will only be mice.
Serously...I have learn to be more assertive. I started playing Eve being passive and trying to stay out of the spot light. Now, I take crap from no man (my wife is a woman). Even in RL I have notice that I will defend myself quicker and sharper.
|

Cailais
Amarr VITOC Fang Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.10.03 12:23:00 -
[35]
Eve promotes:
Boobies! Bree! Moar 'Pink' in teh sigs (although that's mainly Eris..)
(..and there's the occasional griefing, blobage, haxsploit, and carebearing going on to add flavour).
C.
- sig designer - eve mail |

Garaboldi
|
Posted - 2007.10.04 08:18:00 -
[36]
This will be my last bump of this thread...so please add to the comments already made do you agree with them or do you disagree...
Thanks G
|

Auron Shadowbane
Teeth Of The Hydra R i s e
|
Posted - 2007.10.04 12:02:00 -
[37]
eve promotes the meaning of life: survive at all cost morale is only as good as the punishment behind the laws guarding it unprotected purity will be destroyed
|

Sixtina KL
|
Posted - 2007.10.04 12:26:00 -
[38]
EVE promotes creativity in framing ISK as quickly and efficiently as possible. The average Korean gamer is at a loss in the face of this game since he hasn't known anything outside double-clicking on a passive mob and waiting for it to die.
And the world? Ready for EVE? The world was never ready for video games in the first place. Macros and bots on MMORPGs, glitchers and Punkbuster workarounds in every FPS ever - hell, my own nephew rents PS2 games and looks up the cheat codes on GameFAQs before even popping the damn game into the drive. He can't even last 30 seconds on the first level of Rez! He asked me for cheat codes for the game and I told him "There's none. You have to beat the game yourself, like a man." Poor bastard's work of art for a game has been collecting dust ever since.
Have you people ever played a match of Monopoly and finished it?! __________________________________
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |