| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Deriuqca
|
Posted - 2004.02.19 15:26:00 -
[1]
Hello ppl
I think it would be cool if ccp would sell Models of all/some the ships or something. If i would see a detailed Model of an EVE battleship i would buy one.. no matter what if would cost. it would be cool to have a giant (10-20 inch) Apocalypse or Megathron on your computer monitor or something... who's with me :D
Deriuqca |

Harisdrop
|
Posted - 2004.02.19 16:29:00 -
[2]
Make it a lego ship soo i can add and remove mods. My kids would love it too. --------------------------
Garsh ma it soo cool killing people in there space thingies |

Inquisitus
|
Posted - 2004.02.19 17:32:00 -
[3]
A nice, original idea, I would really like to see detailed collectable models of some of the EVE ships. I would probably buy an Apocalypse and a Thorax for my desktop 
|

Lathe Night
|
Posted - 2004.02.19 20:37:00 -
[4]
Actually thats a great idea and CCP could do it very easily with the new Rapid Prototyping Machines. The Maya original models used in the game could be converted to the Protyping format and Laser casted in resin with little effort.
The hard part is getting a full manufacturer.
I've had a few pieces prototyped for a reasonable price in the past. Mostly 3D Studio Max Designs. Sigy I don't like warriors! They're too narrow-minded, no sublety. Worse, they fight for hopeless causes. For honor! Honor has killed millions of people but hasn't saved a single one. You k |

Tituan
|
Posted - 2004.02.19 22:32:00 -
[5]
I always thought some of the blizzard toys looked cool. Although I never bought any.
A punisher keychains would be pretty cool.
|

Caleb Ayrania
|
Posted - 2004.02.19 22:49:00 -
[6]
Quote: Make it a lego ship soo i can add and remove mods. My kids would love it too.
Hell yeah.. I would buy that to (for my kids naturally )
Really seriously a good product line.. I even think it could be possible.. Lego has been getting a lot of those contracts, we could allways have some kind of preorder thing to prove to Lego it would be worth their time :)
|

Caleb Ayrania
|
Posted - 2004.02.19 23:09:00 -
[7]
Oh yes btw..
I want those little men thingies that are all over the game.. Those like on the icons, for marines, homeless etc..
Maybe as a solitaire game or something! :) Or a Chess game where they hand their value as a small cap thing on the top of their heads. Maybe even ingame people. Carebears vs, Pirates :)
Lord Zap as the black king or something similar. :)
Just a thought
|

Deriuqca
|
Posted - 2004.02.19 23:15:00 -
[8]
I want a VERY detailed Megathron on my desk.. like 18" long. that would be so awsome |

muzukashii
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 01:01:00 -
[9]
Hell yeah, I want a rifter on top of my monitor.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |