| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Carmen Electra
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 04:49:00 -
[1]
I'm the hottest __________
|

Cassy White
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 04:49:00 -
[2]
Wots all this Hot chatacter mallarky that I sometimes see down the right hand side of some pages?
|

Havocide
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 04:51:00 -
[3]
Quote: I'm the hottest
You like getting your face seen, i can say that, never seen someone spam the forums so much in a such a small space of time... and the weirdest thing is this forum doesnt even keep track of posts... 
|

Carmen Electra
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:06:00 -
[4]
I'm at work, cut me a break. You'd be doing the same if you worked MSN Tech support __________
|

Cassy White
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:06:00 -
[5]
I was thinking the same thing Havocide, even before I came back to read these replys.
Anyway neither of your replys answers my question.
|

Cassy White
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:07:00 -
[6]
Poor you.
|

Judas Marr
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:07:00 -
[7]
I like Carmen.
But I'm the hottest.
|

Judas Marr
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:08:00 -
[8]
Oh Cassy- it's just from the section where you can rate character portraits. Kind of like that "Am I Hot or Not?" site. I think it's under "Eve Insider".
|

Cassy White
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:10:00 -
[9]
This post was aimed at answering a question. I now see I posted it in the wrong place, and this will now turn into a "I'm the hottest" "No, I'm the hottest" "Lets have a vote on it" thread.
Hey theres an idea.
|

Cassy White
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:10:00 -
[10]
Thanks Judas.
|

Khali Nephtys
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:12:00 -
[11]
Hmmm yes it's also a wee bit suspicious to see the same people always at the top of the list, can we say scripted vote bots?!?! 
Khabs am pehkt...........seize the stars.
|

Carmen Electra
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:14:00 -
[12]
LoL, you guys think I spam ...you've never seen spam. __________
|

Elereth
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:17:00 -
[13]
Quote: I'm at work, cut me a break. You'd be doing the same if you worked MSN Tech support
 --------------------
ph34r t3h m0d t34m |

Carmen Electra
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:18:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Carmen Electra on 22/02/2004 05:21:19
Quote: Hmmm yes it's also a wee bit suspicious to see the same people always at the top of the list, can we say scripted vote bots?!?! 
Well, don't they do agent missions to raise their sec status?
edit: If you guys want me to stop spamming, I will, it's just that I come from www.genmay.com. I thought I was posting quite lightly   __________
|

nails
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:21:00 -
[15]
My level of sexiness can not be matched. ------------------
http://ota-corps.otaku.jp -- Anime l33t level
|

Carmen Electra
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:22:00 -
[16]
Quote: My level of sexiness can not be matched.
omg nails ur my favorite!!  __________
|

Cassy White
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:23:00 -
[17]
So anyway to view your own HotCharacter score? Apart from the obvious rather laborious one?
|

nails
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 05:46:00 -
[18]
Quote:
Quote: My level of sexiness can not be matched.
omg nails ur my favorite!! 
Carmen's is kawaii ^_^ ------------------
http://ota-corps.otaku.jp -- Anime l33t level
|

Baldour Ngarr
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 06:47:00 -
[19]
Quote:
edit: If you guys want me to stop spamming, I will, it's just that I come from www.genmay.com. I thought I was posting quite lightly  
Unless and until they change your name to BiB, you have nothing to worry about.
_______ "Soon" is an ancient Icelandic word meaning "some time before the next Ice Age." |

Judas Marr
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 06:49:00 -
[20]
Nope. There's no way to look yourself up, which sucks.
|

Cassy White
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 15:17:00 -
[21]
Perhaps we should petition!!!
I wanna see how sexy I am.
|

Cassy White
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 15:35:00 -
[22]
Well perhaps we should petition!!!
|

Orestes
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 15:36:00 -
[23]
For your viewing pleasure
Join the IC! |

EVEDB
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 16:42:00 -
[24]
i r sexor ------------------- EVE-DB Representative EVE-DB - If we don't know it, then you probably don't either. |

Cassy White
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 01:11:00 -
[25]
Orestas That was obviously laborious method.
|

Baleur
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 01:15:00 -
[26]
Quote: My level of sexiness can not be matched.
YOU LOOK LIKE MY EX .................... God i gotta change my sig..
|

Wren
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 10:09:00 -
[27]
We need to be able to vote for hotness by clicking the profile of the person on posts as well.
Personality is also a factor in hotness, don't you agree? --------------------------------------------------
|

Lilith Danu
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 10:38:00 -
[28]
Quote: We need to be able to vote for hotness by clicking the profile of the person on posts as well.
Start clicking here then as I'm by far the best looking and sexiest chick in EvE. :P
|

Kayosoni
|
Posted - 2004.02.25 04:58:00 -
[29]
Vina is too evil looking  |

Mona Steller
|
Posted - 2004.02.25 07:04:00 -
[30]
I'm too sexy for this forum  |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |