| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Lady Spank
Genos Occidere HYDRA RELOADED
1228
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 10:41:00 -
[1] - Quote
I'm doing research into the effectiveness of block lists on worthless posters. Clearly it has impacted on several terrible shitposters like Miila and Tom Gerard for a couple of examples.
So then; who have you got blocked and why? (a¦á_a¦â) ~ http://getoutnastyface.blogspot.com/ ~ (a¦á_a¦â) |

St Mio
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
410
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 10:49:00 -
[2] - Quote
No one GÖÑ |

KrakizBad
Eve Defence Force Fatal Ascension
283
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 10:52:00 -
[3] - Quote
I have a growing list, but mentioning them would only encourage them I fear. http://i.imgur.com/cOmMP.gif |

baltec1
476
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 10:53:00 -
[4] - Quote
I have no idea... |

Mr M
Agony Unleashed
85
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 10:56:00 -
[5] - Quote
No one, I just stand in the cleansing light of Motorhead.
|

Mars Theran
EVE Rogues EVE Rogues Alliance
91
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 10:56:00 -
[6] - Quote
Brother Phatt. edit: why? Because he decided to admit he was in league with unsavory Internet hackers, making me believe he could potentially be one himself, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with their activities and doesn't believe they should, (all 5 of them), have been banned.
Maybe he was just trolling; but it was pretty believable.
He is the only one however. I thought about blocking Caliph, because he is an absolutely horrid poster and accomplished troll, but decided against it as I can just ignore him. |

Darkmus Zay
Bedlam.
3
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 10:57:00 -
[7] - Quote
You are. now. |

Mag's
the united Negative Ten.
5558
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:00:00 -
[8] - Quote
Lady Spank wrote:I'm doing research into the effectiveness of block lists on worthless posters. Clearly it has impacted on several terrible shitposters like Miila and Tom Gerard for a couple of examples.
So then; who have you got blocked and why? No one tbh, as I don't see the point. Many posts, even from people I disagree with, often make me laugh because they are so bad. It's far to entertaining to lose.
CCP Zulu..... Forcing players to dock at the captain's quarters is a form of what we actually wanted to get through, which is making Incarna a seamless part of the EVE Online experience. |

ACE McFACE
Acetech Systems
551
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:02:00 -
[9] - Quote
Lady Spank wrote:I'm doing research into the effectiveness of block lists on worthless posters. Clearly it has impacted on several terrible shitposters like Miila and Tom Gerard for a couple of examples.
So then; who have you got blocked and why? Good on you for blocking Miila, im know I block a Miila wannabe. They use italics instead of colours.
But Tom Gerard was great! Plus he doesnt actually post anymore, said so in RvB chat Real men wear goggles and a Navy shirt! |

Lady Spank
Genos Occidere HYDRA RELOADED
1233
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:03:00 -
[10] - Quote
I certainly don't block people just for having opposing views.
I just block those that are a total waste of space like fgt athonfail and wot I think. (a¦á_a¦â) ~ http://getoutnastyface.blogspot.com/ ~ (a¦á_a¦â) |

Mag's
the united Negative Ten.
5559
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:07:00 -
[11] - Quote
Lady Spank wrote:I certainly don't block people just for having opposing views.
I just block those that are a total waste of space like fgt athonfail and wot I think. I didn't just mean those with opposing views, sorry for not making that clearer bud. I mean the bad too, as even total wasters have been known to post comedy gold.
CCP Zulu..... Forcing players to dock at the captain's quarters is a form of what we actually wanted to get through, which is making Incarna a seamless part of the EVE Online experience. |

Bischopt
Ice Fire Warriors
63
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:17:00 -
[12] - Quote
Nobody.
I dont choose to ignore people only because their thinking differs from mine. That's what the religious are for. |

Mara Tessidar
Bat Country Goonswarm Federation
385
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:19:00 -
[13] - Quote
Tom Gerard got a nice forum ban, so CCP essentially blocked him for me. Other than that...no one. http://goo.gl/uX5vk |

malaire
184
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:21:00 -
[14] - Quote
I only have one person on forum block list, but I don't remember name and I don't see anyway to see my block list. New to EVE? Don't forget to read: The Manual * The Wiki * The Career Options * and everything else |

Gerald Taric
F-H Schwerindustrie und Sicherheit KRAUTZ-FEDERATION
29
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:22:00 -
[15] - Quote
i have no one on my block list.
Persons on that list must be eligible of being someone notoriously posting worthless, destructive and insulting texts - someone thus unable or unwilling to really *discuss*.
I did not encountered such persons here up to now. |

Tres Farmer
Gallente Federation Intelligence Service
56
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:22:00 -
[16] - Quote
I already said it in the other thread.. it's hard to get a handle on a thread if half of the posts are blocked out, especially if they get quoted by people I didn't block. |

Grey Stormshadow
draketrain Confederation of xXPIZZAXx
779
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:23:00 -
[17] - Quote
I have one red line in this thread already :)
Get |

Lady Spank
Genos Occidere HYDRA RELOADED
1233
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:26:00 -
[18] - Quote
Grey Stormshadow wrote:I have one red line in this thread already :)
 (a¦á_a¦â) ~ http://getoutnastyface.blogspot.com/ ~ (a¦á_a¦â) |

DarkAegix
Acetech Systems
836
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:28:00 -
[19] - Quote
Awww, Tom Gerard was an excellent poaster. If you're mad enough to block him, then he did a job well done. |

Alara IonStorm
1480
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:28:00 -
[20] - Quote
None Here. |

Slokman
2
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:39:00 -
[21] - Quote
no reason too even though i should i love the popcorn I love the forums. So much emo nerd rage, Hell its more fun then the actual game! |

Akirei Scytale
Test Alliance Please Ignore
523
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:53:00 -
[22] - Quote
I don't block people, I consider it a childish way to deal with conflict. |

Gorki Andropov
Kerensky Initiatives
213
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:55:00 -
[23] - Quote
lady spank |

Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse Sanctuary Pact
366
|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:56:00 -
[24] - Quote
Bischopt wrote:Nobody.
I don't choose to ignore people only because their thinking differs from mine. That's what some religions are for.
(Italics are mine).
Ditto.
The universe is an ancient desert, a vast wasteland with only occasional habitable planets as oases. We Fremen, comfortable with deserts, shall now venture into another. - STILGAR, From the Sietch to the Stars. |
|

CCP Phantom
C C P C C P Alliance
944

|
Posted - 2012.01.24 11:57:00 -
[25] - Quote
Not constructive or relevant to General Discussion.
Thread locked. CCP Phantom - German Community Coordinator |
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |