| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

ElCoCo
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.11.05 07:59:00 -
[1]
Edited by: ElCoCo on 05/11/2007 08:02:41 I've done two of those and boy were they a pain to find. First time only salvage parts worth less than 5mil (I think only 3xt2 parts) and 2 small POS guns (rail+blaster) 3run bpc's The second time (which was even harder to track) had even less. Some 5-6mil worth of salvage and 2xt2 parts with nothing else  I'd better be killing rats in 0.5 tbh hehe edit: btw, those were in 0.0.
|

ElCoCo
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.11.05 19:36:00 -
[2]
Ok I just did one in 0.0. Like with the previous posters, only the "Serpentis Databank" had anything in them (hacking lvl4 with 2xhacking rigs). And it was just a few parts and 8 mech eng.datacores.... ermmm.... crap compared to base 1-2's  The other (empty) hackable stuff were 2x"Serpentis Com Tower" and 2x"Serpentis Mainframe". Is the defence only supposed to be several light and heavy turrets? Seems weird to be so light.
|

ElCoCo
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.11.07 00:11:00 -
[3]
And another one done today. Again only the databank spawn containers yielded stuff, albeit better than the last time (8 mech datacores, a few parts and 4run incognito data interface). Although that's not "bad" isk-wise, it's strange that the other cans are empty. Anyone else had this site I'm describing having loot in any other can than the databank ones? Has anyone posted a bug report?
|

ElCoCo
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.11.19 11:43:00 -
[4]
Originally by: MajorScrewup I usually get crap from the base3 sights. I think its the way the site spawns.
When you arrive, 2 cans are spawned, the two that usually give you some goodies. The other 4 cans and turrets spawn after you approach the site and usually have nothing in them.
Indeed, that's the site I'm describing as well. (mind you I did another one 2days ago and again only those 2 cans had anything, so that's 5 out of 5 for me)
Next time I'm going to scan with sifts until I get 0 deviation incase warping in and immediately spawning all the cans makes a difference.
|
| |
|