| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lassie Vhemneer
|
Posted - 2007.11.10 02:45:00 -
[31]
No this isn't Jed's alt., thank goodness. Jed seem pretty cool in local chat he was trying to trick me in undocking I knew better, something about Jeds picture gave me the whoolies plus others in local said don't trust him.......<---not going to be stupid today after spending few mil on BPO.
If you subscribe to anything Jed Stark you'll become a farmer for life and your ship parked in a barn under an old tarp.
Jed Stark now known, A.K.A, Big Head (Avatar).
Overall I think he's cool person from local
|

resinator
Vale Heavy Industries Molotov Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.11.10 03:49:00 -
[32]
I am officially a fan of Jed Stark
|

Mr 0'Leary
|
Posted - 2007.11.10 06:21:00 -
[33]
Apparently Jed Stark is quite the hunksicle as well.
|

VicturusTeSaluto
|
Posted - 2007.11.10 10:10:00 -
[34]
Jed Stark, in MY local?
More likely than you think.
|

Jed Stark
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.10 11:07:00 -
[35]
Ok, I've been forced to descend from my position high above all of you to let Mr o'Leary know that it's not ok to troll around on facebook and post peoples pictures without their permission....not cool
|

Albert Spider
Gallente Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.10 11:09:00 -
[36]
jed is on facebook!? /me signs up for an account <3<3<3
|

T'Renn
Vale Heavy Industries Molotov Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.11.10 17:12:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Gruxella
That sig is a lie...
He's right - we're down to 84 members. --
|

Arekhon
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.10 19:52:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Mr 0'Leary
Apparently Jed Stark is quite the hunksicle as well.
now you all know whay he is in our corp...he draws in teh ladies with his "sensitive" side
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap [BEES] |

Mr 0'Leary
|
Posted - 2007.11.11 05:00:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Jed Stark Ok, I've been forced to descend from my position high above all of you to let Mr o'Leary know that it's not ok to troll around on facebook and post peoples pictures without their permission....not cool
You're a resource mister Stark. You deserve to be spread around C&P like sweet sweet pirate butter.
|

Kwerkus Ilf
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.11 08:40:00 -
[40]
Mr. Stark, some people say you're the Da Vinci of our times. How do you respond to that?
-K
|

Pumpkin Sebie
|
Posted - 2007.11.11 13:33:00 -
[41]
Well well Mr. Stark isn't so ugly after all, butter doesn't spread good as whip cream. 
|

Rudy Metallo
Additional Pylons
|
Posted - 2007.11.11 16:00:00 -
[42]
This thread is officially hijacked by BEES/MLTOV/ex-BEES/ex-MLTOV
hi. --
We are the revolutionaries. We are the usurpers of the heavenly throne. We are the enemies of the Gods. |

Paper Airplane
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 02:52:00 -
[43]
Edited by: Paper Airplane on 12/11/2007 02:52:49
Originally by: Rudy Metallo This thread is officially hijacked by BEES/MLTOV/ex-BEES/ex-MLTOV
Seeing as how we have made hijacking our business in game it seems appropriate, especially when the topic is one of our members.
Jed Stark 4 prez. ---
"Our BEES will blot out the sun!" |

Mr 0'Leary
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 06:12:00 -
[44]
I'd vote for jed stark, twice in fact!
|

Arekhon
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 10:39:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Mr 0'Leary
Originally by: Jed Stark Ok, I've been forced to descend from my position high above all of you to let Mr o'Leary know that it's not ok to troll around on facebook and post peoples pictures without their permission....not cool
You're a resource mister Stark. You deserve to be spread around C&P like sweet sweet pirate butter.
that makes me shiver and i'm not sure why
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap [BEES] |

Jed Stark
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 11:43:00 -
[46]
Due to overwhelming support and popular demand, I, Jed Stark, am now announcing my campaign for presidency.
All volunteers who are willing can help with making stickers, t-shirts, those annoying pickets on your lawn; I'll need help with it all. And most importantly, I'll need isk to fund my well oiled campaign machine to put me at the top where I belong. So for all those in support of the Stark Side, send isk to me, Jed Stark, with the notation of Jed4Prez, and I promise that when I'm elected and the coffers are my personal piggy bank, I will send you back double what you send me.
|

Rellik B00n
Vale Heavy Industries Molotov Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.11.12 13:11:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Rudy Metallo This thread is officially hijacked by BEES/MLTOV/ex-BEES/ex-MLTOV
B00n seal of approval
|

50freefly
Caldari Aonyma United Freemen Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 01:33:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Jed Stark Due to overwhelming support and popular demand, I, Jed Stark, am now announcing my campaign for presidency.
All volunteers who are willing can help with making stickers, t-shirts, those annoying pickets on your lawn; I'll need help with it all. And most importantly, I'll need isk to fund my well oiled campaign machine to put me at the top where I belong. So for all those in support of the Stark Side, send isk to me, Jed Stark, with the notation of Jed4Prez, and I promise that when I'm elected and the coffers are my personal piggy bank, I will send you back double what you send me.
Jed/Colbert '08???
Originally by: Eight Ace For reasons that have been lost in the mists of time all caldari ships are designed by two people. One does the left hand side and the other does the right.
And they never meet.
|

Ben Booley
The Black Rabbits Academy The Gurlstas Associates
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 01:36:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Rellik B00n
Originally by: Rudy Metallo This thread is officially hijacked by BEES/MLTOV/ex-BEES/ex-MLTOV
B00n seal of approval
Booley seal of approval > B00n seal, sorry :P
|

Kirex
Vale Heavy Industries Molotov Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 02:58:00 -
[50]
I guess I should post here.
Hey guys. o/
|

Arekhon
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 03:30:00 -
[51]
Originally by: 50freefly
Jed/Colbert '08???
beware the power of the masses
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap [BEES] |

Kwerkus Ilf
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 03:52:00 -
[52]
Edited by: Kwerkus Ilf on 13/11/2007 03:51:59
Originally by: Ben Booley
Originally by: Rellik B00n
Originally by: Rudy Metallo This thread is officially hijacked by BEES/MLTOV/ex-BEES/ex-MLTOV
B00n seal of approval
Booley seal of approval > B00n seal, sorry :P
Lol, Nicely done Booley.
We're still looking for more endorsements and funding as we finish out the primary season and look towards the general election. This is your chance to get behind a winner, people. As the director of the STARK4PREZ '08 campaign I'll officially be accepting all contributions. Please keep them coming!
-K
|

Dr Slice
Katana's Edge
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 04:39:00 -
[53]
Exceptionally epic lol
|

Neal Cassady
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 05:37:00 -
[54]
the Stark '08 campaign is on. Mr. Stark was overheard mentioning that when he's elected he will make big changes to EVE, starting with fixing sentry aggro bugs and a total rollback of damp and nano nerfs. If you support these changes, hell, if you have a soul, copy my sig to your character so Stark '08 will pwn in November.
|

Zavernus Hamarabi
Caldari High4Life SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 06:46:00 -
[55]
Support change and prosperity! Vote Stark!
CCP, a request: Remove rigs Thank you, Zav |

Tomas Ysidro
Caldari Contraband Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 08:52:00 -
[56]
Jed Stark has my vote!
|

Arekhon
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 10:15:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Tomas Ysidro Jed Stark has my vote!
Stark is mother and MC approved
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap [BEES] |

Thorgore
Dark Centuri Inc. Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 14:47:00 -
[58]
beware the power of the masses
Better yet, beware the Priests at the masses
|

Selbstopfer
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 22:35:00 -
[59]
POSTING
|

Talis'har
Mutually Assured Distraction
|
Posted - 2007.11.13 23:13:00 -
[60]
Jed Starks voice over vent cured my swimmers ear.
Stark 08!
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |