| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Voldemort
|
Posted - 2004.03.07 06:05:00 -
[31]
w00t.
"I despise playing Eve. I'm forced to play it by 4 Samurai's, 84 non-league football teams and a threatening slice of celery."
|

Jexter
|
Posted - 2004.03.07 09:53:00 -
[32]
Quote: Will the Jokers be offering insurance packages to both sides? -.^
Of course.
|

Toulak
|
Posted - 2004.03.07 13:54:00 -
[33]
Quote: If this is the case, who the hell was I chasing around till 5:30am....methinks it was my empty bottle of vodka
Some americans possibly? 
|

Hamatitio
|
Posted - 2004.03.07 18:53:00 -
[34]
lol GJ guys  And jexter, i know fist has his god mode and all but can he really take 40:1 odds?  if he can, i will make you my personal heroes and i will be yourlowly servant boy --
Director of Ganking: Death Row Inc. |

lenn0x
|
Posted - 2004.03.07 20:18:00 -
[35]
I logged on the night of this incident. and heard fuzz about people traspasing in fade. got my thorax ready for travlle since I was in empire. tryed to get my ass as fast as I could back to c4c. 6 jumps away from c4c I saw a 20 other people in local. and reported it back to my "warchief". any way I wanted to take part in this hapning. warp to the stargate, there I saw a groupe off battleships. thought to my self: "this is the end of me, ha ha" turned on both MWDs, and saw 1, 2, 3 bs lock on me. OMG. and then I made it to the gate...
later on. when the intruders hadd gotn theyr tactics straightn out. I was the one closest to the gate. in my thorax. cant belive I dint die... ------------------------------------------------ lvl 5 skill's
Drones Electronics Engineering Gunnery Industry Mining Learning Instant Recall Spatial Awareness Mechanic Missile Launcher Operation Evasive Maneuvering Science Astrogeology |

Plim
|
Posted - 2004.03.07 20:21:00 -
[36]
lol Yeah lenn0x I was blasting you, you invincible or summat?? Uber Thorax.
-----------------
|

SweatySack
|
Posted - 2004.03.07 20:58:00 -
[37]
We kept telling lennox to fall back. He jsut sat there. Actually I think every time we said move back he just got closer. Soon as the fleet started jumping in i just thought. Well there is one less thorax in our fleet 
|

Tenacha Khan
|
Posted - 2004.03.07 21:16:00 -
[38]
Quote:
Quote: If this is the case, who the hell was I chasing around till 5:30am....methinks it was my empty bottle of vodka
Some americans possibly? 
Which part of eve do they come from
|

lenn0x
|
Posted - 2004.03.07 22:06:00 -
[39]
Think Im gonna get myself some named ionblasters . and shot the crap out of the next intruders who get to close to me  ------------------------------------------------ lvl 5 skill's
Drones Electronics Engineering Gunnery Industry Mining Learning Instant Recall Spatial Awareness Mechanic Missile Launcher Operation Evasive Maneuvering Science Astrogeology |

Tenacha Khan
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 21:00:00 -
[40]
Quote: lol GJ guys  And jexter, i know fist has his god mode and all but can he really take 40:1 odds?  if he can, i will make you my personal heroes and i will be yourlowly servant boy
All they have to do is fit enough warp core stabs and they will be fine
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |