| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Agustus Caesar
Minmatar Invicta.
|
Posted - 2008.01.10 20:10:00 -
[31]
/signed ----------------------------- Naturally my views are my own as I'm not my alliance's spokesman, ect.
|

Gaius Kador
PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.01.11 09:15:00 -
[32]
You have my support, Tablaren. ----------------------------------------------
|

Virvana Sharpur
Amarr Order of the Blessed Sisters of Amarr
|
Posted - 2008.01.11 09:31:00 -
[33]
I, Virvana mons Sharpur, do sign this petition that the CEO of the Kingdom of Kador presented. I do so for the sake of the children, who shouldn't be exposed to harlots, boosters, and small arms bought and sold on the open markets. ____________ "Give me one frigate pilot with faith, over an armada of a thousand battleships." --Virvana mons Sharpur, The Fleet Prayer |

Sargon Lufaar
|
Posted - 2008.01.11 10:25:00 -
[34]
Edited by: Sargon Lufaar on 11/01/2008 10:25:23 Signed
|

Sardoniac
Amarr Ordo Quaesitoris
|
Posted - 2008.01.11 10:26:00 -
[35]
I - Sardoniac, Geburah Sephirot of the Ordo Quaesitoris - hereby support this petition.
|

Daelin Blackleaf
|
Posted - 2008.01.11 13:30:00 -
[36]
Perhaps you should be petitioning House Kador or the Empire to increase their customs forces or instate the sale of customs licenses.
It is not the job of CONCORD to enforce local law.
|

Vinerya
The Wings of Maak Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2008.01.11 13:45:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Daelin Blackleaf Perhaps you should be petitioning House Kador or the Empire to increase their customs forces or instate the sale of customs licenses.
It is not the job of CONCORD to enforce local law.
enforcing the thread :
Originally by: Tablaren (Please do not turn this into a flame channel ^^ As this is a Petition I ask that those who do not support my petition create their own petition in support or use the other two threads allready dedicated to discuss the topic)
-----
|

Daelin Blackleaf
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 07:16:00 -
[38]
I read that as: You can only post here if you agree with me.
This is a place for discourse and no single person owns GalNet. Besides I don't feel my suggestion was either hostile or insulting. Enforce your imaginary rules elsewhere.
|

Lief Siddhe
University of Caille
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 18:54:00 -
[39]
Well, to be quite honest, it is a PETITION AGAINST.
You don't discuss, oppose, or do whatever in petitions. You sign them or you don't.
It is not a rule per se, but still, that's how petitions work.
No need to reply to every post.
I could go into a lengthy discourse how I think that boosters should be legal everywhere, but slavery shouldn't, how the Customs should behave around transport of said contraband, what skills should be needed to even be able to haul contraband across space with any chance of success, since I am personally a smuggler, and various other details according to my own preferences etc. but still no need to clog up the petition more than I just did writing all of this. --- Beneath all of our differences there's a single bond between every living Gallentean that makes us hard as diamond: a love of freedom. |

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Heretic Army The Covenant Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 19:34:00 -
[40]
Edited by: Andreus Ixiris on 14/01/2008 19:34:41 SCC, I think you should know that when the slavers of PIE, the freedom fighters of Ushra'Khan, and the paramilitaries of both the State and the Federation all agree on something, it bears some immediete and serious looking into. ----- "I am prepared to meet my maker; whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |