| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

TestingAlt
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 01:37:00 -
[1]
The mini map is not working correctly for me. It just looks like this.
I have tried both the classic and premium clients. I have updated my graphics card drivers. I have removed and reinstalled both the EVE client and the drivers several times. I have tried changing pretty much all graphics options in the client (HDR on/off, texture sizes, colour depth, resolution etc.). Nothing has fixed the problem.
Anyone know how to fix this? I have a Radeon X1950 pro, C2D 2.4GHz and 2GB RAM.
|

TestingAlt
|
Posted - 2007.12.18 17:38:00 -
[2]
Bump
Still the same after the patch.
Am I the only one with his problem? I have tried two completely different computers with the exact same result on both. Bad luck or am I just the only one who cares?
|
|

CCP Casqade

|
Posted - 2007.12.18 17:40:00 -
[3]
Please clear the pictures folder under your cache. It should solve this for you.
|
|

Cactus Tarantula
Nomads Cult of War
|
Posted - 2007.12.18 18:54:00 -
[4]
Where is this folder?
|

Cactus Tarantula
Nomads Cult of War
|
Posted - 2007.12.18 19:24:00 -
[5]
Found it.. Tried it.. Does not work.. Same problem..
|

TestingAlt
|
Posted - 2007.12.19 05:37:00 -
[6]
Edited by: TestingAlt on 19/12/2007 05:37:40 Deleting the pictures folder didn't work. I also tried reinstalling yet again. Same problem.
|

Kruel
Beyond Divinity Inc
|
Posted - 2007.12.19 16:10:00 -
[7]
I get the same problem. Sometimes the map works, sometimes there's just a very small visible area, other times it's blown up and I can only see a certain portion... it's random, and it's really hard to scan for people.
|

TestingAlt
|
Posted - 2007.12.25 13:38:00 -
[8]
Bumping again. Anyone?
|

Johncrab
Minmatar Typo Corp
|
Posted - 2007.12.26 11:17:00 -
[9]
Have the same issue for god knows how long. With trinity, all the maps work fine except for the solar system one, that is still white. Really annoying. |

TestingAlt
|
Posted - 2008.01.02 15:45:00 -
[10]
Bumping again.
My bug report got processed saying it "appears to be fixed". Yeah, no it isn't.
I have tried it on two completely different computers (one desktop, one laptop) and have the EXACT same problem on both, yet few other people appear to be affected. Strange.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |