| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 18:07:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Corp Leader on 12/12/2007 18:07:52 He's 2 skills away from piloting a Rorqual. Capital ships skill and capital mining ships skill book.
Linkage
I didn't want to buy the skill because I wasn't gonna fly it and the future buyer might not want to invest in the skill.
Abilities He's capable of making an alliance as perfectly (bar implants) invent amarr t2 ships and some modules. He's got 6 research agent slots which will have their research points cleared before the character is sold, but will make a pretty penny or they'll be useful for invention.
He's got max slots in research and has max slots in production. He's a perfect builder and has arguably no wasted skills towards what he's trained for. He's got 500k in gunnery which should demonstrate what he's specced for.
He can make 57 market orders, and tax is reduced to very little so you can put those orders on market easily. (base broker fee 0.8% Transaction tax is reduced to 0.6%) He can also
He can fly a Fenrir which is the fastest aligning freighter, and quickest for afk autopiloting ask well.
He's almost ready for Rorqual whose main plan for me was to be a hauler, you can get 120,000m3 roughly cargo space with t1 rigs and t2 expanders, then fill the 7 meds with cap rechargers for jumping around, on top of 1,000,000m3 ship maintenance array and 10,000 corporate hangar space. For the rorqual I've finished training a long jumping skill (Jump drive operation V) so he's ready to train the jumping range and jumping fuel cost skills. The Rorqual is also quite nice with its clone vat bay ability to move your pilots to space where they don't already have jump clones.
Starting bid and reserve 6b Buyout (350m per million sp) 14b
Auction ends this sunday at 20.00 GMT Sniper rule is set at 15 minutes
The character will come with no assets and will have a positive wallet amount. I will be paying for the transfer edit: Isk will be paid to ArtemisEntreri
|

ArtemisEntreri
TALON'S GRIP
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 18:11:00 -
[2]
I am the character receiving the isk
|

Stella Novis
|
Posted - 2007.12.13 11:31:00 -
[3]
What is sec status please. Also, where located? Thanks
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.13 15:51:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Stella Novis What is sec status please. Also, where located? Thanks
0.0 is security status Jarizza (highsec)
|

Stella Novis
|
Posted - 2007.12.13 16:09:00 -
[5]
Thanks :)
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.14 17:58:00 -
[6]
bump for the day
|

HarryManback
Minmatar Conniving Opportunist
|
Posted - 2007.12.14 21:05:00 -
[7]
6b
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.15 14:07:00 -
[8]
1 day left
|

Capt Coleslaw
Gallente Knights of the Crimson Coast
|
Posted - 2007.12.15 15:31:00 -
[9]
BID - 6.2b
|

Aimel
|
Posted - 2007.12.15 17:34:00 -
[10]
6.4b
|

Kallorus
lost misfits
|
Posted - 2007.12.15 21:04:00 -
[11]
6.6 bil
|

Stella Novis
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 17:58:00 -
[12]
I Bid 7.5 Billion.
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 18:58:00 -
[13]
final hour bump
|

HarryManback
Minmatar Conniving Opportunist
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 19:55:00 -
[14]
7.8b
|

Capt Coleslaw
Gallente Knights of the Crimson Coast
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:00:00 -
[15]
per sniper rule the bid has been extended until 20:10..correct?
"We are the builders, destroyers, and god makers" Ok, Ok I am just a builder, you guys go do the rest then eh? |

Kallorus
lost misfits
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:02:00 -
[16]
No you can't.
|

Capt Coleslaw
Gallente Knights of the Crimson Coast
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:04:00 -
[17]
Sniper rules work 15 min after last bid so it continues until the last bid is clear for 15 min. So yes anyone can still bid. "We are the builders, destroyers, and god makers" Ok, Ok I am just a builder, you guys go do the rest then eh? |

Kallorus
lost misfits
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:06:00 -
[18]
That rule only incurs if it happens within 2 minutes of the end time.
|

Capt Coleslaw
Gallente Knights of the Crimson Coast
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:07:00 -
[19]
ah ok, well I thought it was 15 min (sniper rule amount) to the end time. So where do you see on the forum rules that its 2 min? "We are the builders, destroyers, and god makers" Ok, Ok I am just a builder, you guys go do the rest then eh? |

Kallorus
lost misfits
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:08:00 -
[20]
Someone told me that
|

Capt Coleslaw
Gallente Knights of the Crimson Coast
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:10:00 -
[21]
I bid 8b.
Someone telling you that isn't sufficent for me. "We are the builders, destroyers, and god makers" Ok, Ok I am just a builder, you guys go do the rest then eh? |

HarryManback
Minmatar Conniving Opportunist
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:13:00 -
[22]
Im sorry your bid was exactly 1 second late. I will tell you my account username ingame contact Harrymanback.
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:13:00 -
[23]
I just want to confirm that the 20.10 bid of 8b is valid because of sniper rule, it's extended to 20.25 after that bid
|

Kallorus
lost misfits
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:16:00 -
[24]
Im sorry but harrymanback is right the sniper rule extends it to 20:09:59 second if you dont sell to harrymanback he has a right to petition against you.
|

HarryManback
Minmatar Conniving Opportunist
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:17:00 -
[25]
Its fine ill match his 8b bid so that there is no regrets. Contact me ingame.
|

Capt Coleslaw
Gallente Knights of the Crimson Coast
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:19:00 -
[26]
I bid 8.2 "We are the builders, destroyers, and god makers" Ok, Ok I am just a builder, you guys go do the rest then eh? |

HarryManback
Minmatar Conniving Opportunist
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:24:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Corp Leader I'm sorry if you don't like it, but the forum clock isn't very great, I'm not going to nitpick about this. I accept the bid by Capt Coleslaw of 8b and if noone tops it by 20.25 the character will go to him.
To me the 15 minutes means it starts after 19.55 meaning it starts at 19.56 extending until 20.10 and any bid on the last minute is valid.
I am sorry but that is not true. The forum clock is precisely the game clock and rules state that after 15 minutes starting from the last bid the char will be sold. And I can petition.
|

HarryManback
Minmatar Conniving Opportunist
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:26:00 -
[28]
8.3b just incase
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:26:00 -
[29]
The rules are mine to choose, there is nothing that says that I have to value this auction, there are rules about scamming but I am not scamming, I am here telling you that these are my rules.
|

HarryManback
Minmatar Conniving Opportunist
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:27:00 -
[30]
The rules are ccps.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |