| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Darranibal Colpia
Acute Damage
1
|
Posted - 2012.02.05 13:54:00 -
[1] - Quote
I just wanted to apologise to EVE community for breaking tranquility today. I will briefly explain what happened.
I was fitting my Rokh in Jita today, never the best place to do anything complex or server intensive, when I fitted my Rokh with Tachyon Beam Lasers.
The server was like "WTF?":
n++[ 2012.02.05 12:55:11 ] Database-Killing Lag - Your client has waited 35 minutes for a remote call to complete. This could mean that the server is very loaded. Please be patient, chances are that the call will complete eventually but depending on the load it might be considerable time.
And Local was like "WWWWTTTTFFFFF???!!!"
And people said:
n++[ 2012.02.05 12:42:59 ] Serge SC > Darranibal Colpia crashed the market in jita n++[ 2012.02.05 12:45:38 ] Serge SC > your laz0rR0kh crashed eve n++[ 2012.02.05 12:46:26 ] Soukh > Im' in Domain. everything is sluggy. my drone are not responding... n++[ 2012.02.05 12:47:10 ] Sweet Ships > Darranibal Colpia u broke EVE n++[ 2012.02.05 12:47:27 ] davidtaukid > he's in the LazorROHK! SAFE UP EVERY ONE n++[ 2012.02.05 12:48:21 ] Aisline > recommendation is to leave all sites n++[ 2012.02.05 12:50:23 ] Astronagi > warning: seeing lag all over eve ... Darranibal issues it seems n++[ 2012.02.05 12:50:57 ] Serge SC > ^ is too awesome he crashes the game n++[ 2012.02.05 12:53:43 ] masterRedeye > eves going down!
And CCP said:
[ 2012.02.05 13:04:02 ] CCP Navigator > You really need to stop doing that. We can only have so much awesome at one time
Sorry guys if I unduly ruined anyone's Sunday. My apologies to CCP for them having to divert all available resources to process that ship fitting. I will try to limit my awesomeness from now on. |

Kent Reeves
68
|
Posted - 2012.02.05 13:58:00 -
[2] - Quote
Apology accepted. |

Darranibal Colpia
Acute Damage
1
|
Posted - 2012.02.05 13:59:00 -
[3] - Quote
CCP Navigator wrote:Darranibal Colpia wrote:Sorry, this was my fault, I broke EVE.  I'll make a post and apologise for being too awesome. You really need to stop doing that. We can only have so much awesome at one time 
Apologising as promised CCP Navigator. :( |

Residium Fall
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
3
|
Posted - 2012.02.05 14:04:00 -
[4] - Quote
So... cold outside today, innit? |

boseo
Azure Horizon
47
|
Posted - 2012.02.05 14:47:00 -
[5] - Quote
So does that make you win eve then? seems to be to be the point where you win 
Sorry but file Gǣforumsig.GIFGǥ is currently unavailable please come back laterGǪGǪ like in a year or so.
|

Darranibal Colpia
Acute Damage
8
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 15:16:00 -
[6] - Quote
Possibly, does depriving 43,000 pilots access to their ships count as winning?
On the other hand, you could say I also lost as I could not fly either  |

Serge Bastana
GWA Corp
101
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 15:30:00 -
[7] - Quote
Stop that, it's silly and a little bit suspect too I think. in other MMO's stupid people are annoying. In EVE they are a valuable resource /facebrick for those times when /facepalm just isn't enough
|

Citizen Smif
Comply Or Die
71
|
Posted - 2012.02.06 16:47:00 -
[8] - Quote
You've won.
CCP should create you a cosmetic crown for your avatar to wear with pride. You've earned it! |

The Blind Watchmaker
Republic University Minmatar Republic
3
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 18:59:00 -
[9] - Quote
ARISE DEAD THREAD! ARISE! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |