| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lallante
|
Posted - 2004.03.18 13:23:00 -
[1]
What exactly is supposed to happen with these logs.
All the ones ive seen (about 10) have directed me to a 'station' in a cetain system at a certain moon. This station isnt there (i went and checked).
What should happen? What do you get for completeing it?
Lall - THE Vocal Minority - ShinRa
|

Omniwar
|
Posted - 2004.03.18 13:33:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Omniwar on 18/03/2004 13:36:32 Should be a pirate base with some nice spawns me thinks.
Quote: Added level 3,4 and 5 public scenarios.
Found in Updates section Patch notes Spawn of the Devil
|

canna
|
Posted - 2004.03.18 13:43:00 -
[3]
i got some too, i went to the location and there were pirate bases with nice npc spawns and scenery :)
i heared they were broken before but fixed now.
unfortunately there is no spectacular storyline behind the logs but maybe that will come ;)
|

Something Random
|
Posted - 2004.03.18 14:15:00 -
[4]
Ive got about 6 different logs but when i go there i set my scanner to higher range and sometimes see the hideout, but then i cant warp to it ??? how do you get there, are you supposed to have microwarp drive ?
I wanna camp the pirates, instead of the other way round :)
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Which PA character are you? - - - - - - - - - - - - |

Theladon
|
Posted - 2004.03.18 14:25:00 -
[5]
I'm agreeing with Omniwar up there...
As only some of theese shiplogs have been working earlier (probably only the level 1 and 2 ones)the rest of them should probably be there now too
At work at the moment now so i can't verify this..:(
|

Booky
|
Posted - 2004.03.18 18:21:00 -
[6]
I wonder if there is a way to tell what lvl the log is from looking at the log. I got several that lead me out into deep 0.0. I do not want to go alone as I don't think I can take a Battleship spawn alone, but I also do not want to drag someone with if it is only cruisers. Spelling corrections welcome, but don't expect me to edit my post. |

Harisdrop
|
Posted - 2004.03.18 18:29:00 -
[7]
I had a syndicate agent send me to one of these bases as a mission. The one I had had like three groups of npc rats. Each group had different class ships. They where spaced 150km to 400km apart. There was the floating cargo, depleted station and astroid belt. The astriod belt had 8 cruisers and the belt had at least jas, kernite from the few seconds I was there, I was in a cruiser. --------------------------
Garsh ma it soo cool killing people in there space thingies |

Raith
|
Posted - 2004.03.18 18:59:00 -
[8]
Hey Lall,
i've been to about three of these 'log' loctions so far and they have all been stations at a random moon with large NPC spawns (all cruisers) and a couple of 'cache cans' and Forsaken Stock Piles - nothing too exciting!
________________________________________________________
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |