| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Tenbucks
|
Posted - 2004.03.18 20:30:00 -
[1]
New patch. I load the game and find out that I lost the bp while I was researching. What is up with this?
|

Mrissa Easeah
|
Posted - 2004.03.18 21:07:00 -
[2]
What station were you at? This problem's been on and off the whole life of Eve, but extremely rare until the last couple weeks or so.
The BP I was manufacturing popped into a neighbor's hanger at the same station. This morning, I have someone else's Blackbird blueprint in mine.
|

Tenbucks
|
Posted - 2004.03.19 01:19:00 -
[3]
It was a heavy launcher BP that was in the middle of research. So if the slot unrents you don't lose your bp?
|

Tenbucks
|
Posted - 2004.03.19 12:07:00 -
[4]
I put in a petetion and they found it for me! I would have to say that I am pleased with EVE's service.
|

Mrissa Easeah
|
Posted - 2004.03.19 17:37:00 -
[5]
What type of petition did you use?
I never got response from any of mine, and bug reports are specifically not responded to. Congratz though, and I still have someone else's Blackbird BPC with runs left on it.
|

Destable
|
Posted - 2004.03.20 00:35:00 -
[6]
I'm curious about what petition catagory you used also. Our miner 2 BP disappeared recently, while in research I think. My petition has gone unanswered or confirmed for 4 days, so I've just re-filed it under a new category through the "ask a question" section of website....none of the categories really seem to fit though.
|

Reptar
|
Posted - 2004.03.20 09:56:00 -
[7]
omg so im not stupid, i lost my blackbird and badger mk II bps which were in research.. i thought i had been hacked/scammed
|

rus6
|
Posted - 2004.03.23 13:12:00 -
[8]
I thought It was just me as well!
I've managed to lose a Mammoth BP post patch I've been searching hi and low for it...
|

Tenbucks
|
Posted - 2004.03.23 14:24:00 -
[9]
I forgot what petition I used. I am sure it was the "bug type petetion". They didn't answer until about 4 hours later so make sure you are playing for awhile before you put your petetion in. I am at work and I have only used the petetion once so I don't remember the options that were there for petitions. If you write what the options down in this forum then I should be able to remember which one it was.
|

Tenbucks
|
Posted - 2004.03.23 14:24:00 -
[10]
I forgot what petition I used. I am sure it was the "bug type petetion". They didn't answer until about 4 hours later so make sure you are playing for awhile before you put your petetion in. I am at work and I have only used the petetion once so I don't remember the options that were there for petitions. If you write what the options down in this forum then I should be able to remember which one it was.
|

Tenbucks
|
Posted - 2004.03.23 14:26:00 -
[11]
I forgot what petition I used. I am sure it was the "bug type petetion". They didn't answer until about 4 hours later so make sure you are playing for awhile before you put your petetion in. I am at work and I have only used the petetion once so I don't remember the options that were there for petitions. If you write what the options down in this forum then I should be able to remember which one it was.
|

Tenbucks
|
Posted - 2004.03.23 14:26:00 -
[12]
I forgot what petition I used. I am sure it was the "bug type petetion". They didn't answer until about 4 hours later so make sure you are playing for awhile before you put your petetion in. I am at work and I have only used the petetion once so I don't remember the options that were there for petitions. If you write what the options down in this forum then I should be able to remember which one it was.
|

Tenbucks
|
Posted - 2004.03.23 14:26:00 -
[13]
I forgot what petition I used. I am sure it was the "bug type petetion". They didn't answer until about 4 hours later so make sure you are playing for awhile before you put your petetion in. I am at work and I have only used the petetion once so I don't remember the options that were there for petitions. If you write what the options down in this forum then I should be able to remember which one it was.
|

Tenbucks
|
Posted - 2004.03.23 14:26:00 -
[14]
I forgot what petition I used. I am sure it was the "bug type petetion". They didn't answer until about 4 hours later so make sure you are playing for awhile before you put your petetion in. I am at work and I have only used the petetion once so I don't remember the options that were there for petitions. If you write what the options down in this forum then I should be able to remember which one it was.
|

Tenbucks
|
Posted - 2004.03.23 14:27:00 -
[15]
Whoops, damn 'post reply' button didn't seem to be working. Guess it was.
|

Ruffles
|
Posted - 2004.03.23 14:29:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Ruffles on 23/03/2004 14:35:32 Destable, because they realy don't have categories for many things, only those they see as high-priority or normal.
"Other" types seem to be very slow at the moment. Seems to be over 6 days since I submitted one, and still no first contact.
I can only assume they have a lot of high-priority ones to deal with first, which is really quite annoying as I personally would consider this high priority, but if its not one of the other types of available priority petitions, it will just be deleted.
I do hope they catch up fast, sounds like some of you have some pretty urgent ones 
Repost from another thread: There seems to be some bug.
I have noticed that some blueprints of ours, in one case a copy, is not visible in the hanger.
However, if you run through the factory Install blueprint wizard, and select the hanger it was in, it is listed. You can't build against it, you can't use it, you can't get to it. However, it seems to be there hidden.
I am not sure if any of you that have lost blueprints have had this happen where you can still see it in the Install wizard?
|

Mikelangelo
|
Posted - 2004.03.30 13:45:00 -
[17]
Yeah the bp bug sux.
|

Nil'by Mouth
|
Posted - 2004.03.31 11:41:00 -
[18]
I,ve lost 3 prints in the last couple of months now.
First print I petitioned via the 'Ask a Question' on the website, and after nearly two weeks had the print returned.
Second print, I bought a new original, it was only a cheap print anyway and submitted an ingame bug report.
Third print was a copy with only a couple of runs left, again I submitted an ingame bug report.
I've not seen any of these prints show in the select blueprint list when installing other blueprints, and as far as I can remember they all went missing after being ejected from either a factory or lab slot |

Caelian
|
Posted - 2004.04.01 07:08:00 -
[19]
Have it too. Lost a medium shield booster 2 BP. 
Already submitted a petition, let's see what the response is.
|

Bogenhagen
|
Posted - 2004.04.01 11:30:00 -
[20]
Don't know if this is the same thing or related, but I moved a BPC from a shuttle cargo hold to the hangar floor...but it didn't end up in the hangar floor. After a few moments of cussing and throwing stuff I found it in my Ruptures cargo hold. No clue how it go there.
|

Denst Rowell
|
Posted - 2004.04.02 07:40:00 -
[21]
i lost a ME30 bpo last night put a petition in last night but have a funny feeling ill never see it again  ----------------------------------------------- The Return Of Denst |

Barbicane
|
Posted - 2004.04.02 18:01:00 -
[22]
I'll just add a "Me too" to this thread.
I lost my Small Shield Booster II BPO in the middle of a manufacturing job some time during last night. When I logged on today, I noticed a pile of shield booster I still in the hangar that should have been consumed by the production. The factory slot is empty but the BPO is nowhere to be seen.
Very frustrating. (Petition sent just now)
|

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.04.02 21:07:00 -
[23]
I lost a BP from a research slot too.
Took a while, but petitioning under "Other" did the trick for me.
Provided as many details as I could - the BP in question, the station it was at and the slot it was in.
As I said, it took some time (a few days) - remember that you can always update your petition in the Support > My Questions section to keep the GMs informed of what is going on or add any new information.
My life in pictures:
 |

Barbicane
|
Posted - 2004.04.07 09:11:00 -
[24]
*bump*
Let's keep this important thread on the first page until the problem is solved. I'm still waiting for a response to my petition.
|

Proximus Jive
|
Posted - 2004.04.07 20:31:00 -
[25]
I had alittle bit different problem. I put 3 bpo's up for sale on the market but only 1 of them made it. The other two magically disappeared. My petition under "other" is now 4 days old and counting. ____________________
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning" |

Barbicane
|
Posted - 2004.04.09 14:04:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Barbicane on 10/04/2004 22:22:23 Woot! I just found my lost BP.
Strangely enough, I found it in a different station (in a different system) than the one it disappeared from. Well, I guess I'm happy... until it happens next time 
Edit: The BP was in a different station because a GM had placed it there after locating it for me.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |