| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Pallaton3rd
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 17:33:00 -
[1]
What I am providing you is, as the title says, POS anchoring services in High Sec Amarr space.
With my standings I can create a corporation which will have enough standings to anchor a POS in high-sec (up to 0.7, which is the max allowed sec system to anchor in) Then you're alt will take control of the corporation, and you will be able to use the POS.
How is this done? 1 - I will create a corp for you, with a name of your choice. 2 - I await standings to rise to needed level 3 - Once the standings are ready, you can join the corp and I will assign you the roles to anchor the pos. 4 - Then you pay me for the service and I will resign for CEO, and assign it to you.
For reservations, please send an Eve mail to Pallaton3rd or [email protected] with following information:
1 - Corp name and ticker (check for corpname and ticker availability before!) 2 - Corp HQ location.
Then you send me 30M as deposit, this is to avoid time wasters. (yes, the deposit will go towards final purchase price)
Price: 0.5 to 0.6 System - 120M *Takes about 7 days to complete 0.7 System - 170M *Takes about 10 days to complete
Every wasted day caused by you (e.g. you are not ready to anchor your pos, or not even bought one) will be charged by 20M more.
Additional Services: Anchoring - I can anchor the POS for you, FREE of charge, 0.4 systems excluded for personal security. (Note: Tower must be in system you want to anchor in)*Service Price Does Not Include The POS Or Add On's.
Jobs queue: 1. "Open 4 You" 2. 3. 4. 5.
|

Cvuos
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 17:39:00 -
[2]
BoB, looks like you have a chance to keep living the high rise tower life after all.
|

Eron Lygera
Gallente Sharded Awareness
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 18:47:00 -
[3]
In order to increase costumer safety of not getting scammed you might want to change your steps to this:
1 - I will create a corp for you, with a name of your choice. 2 - I await standings to rise to needed level 3 - Once the standings are ready, you can join the corp and I make you CEO. You pay me the final amount subsequently. 4 - Then you anchor the pos. But do it the same day you take over as ceo or standings might die.
If a costumer accepts your way of doing things, he could get scammed out of a corp + payment + the anchored pos.
And I also suggest you raise the deposit to something like 50-60 mill, to make sure you get atleast some isk should the costumer disappear.
Ps. Dont nerf WCS! |

Nek Tuomatta
Advanced Combat Machines and Equipment Independent Faction
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 18:52:00 -
[4]
Nice idea.
However, you've posting to sell a service.
Therefore, this thread does not belong in COAD. It belongs in the trade area, found here.
You are now reading my sig!
Originally by: Gaius Kador Nothing surprises me as to the lengths Star Fraction will go to push their propaganda on the public masses.
|
|

CCP Mitnal

|
Posted - 2008.01.13 05:23:00 -
[5]
Moved to trade forum.
Mitnal, Community Representative
EVE Online CCP Games Email/Netfang |
|

theta maximus
|
Posted - 2008.01.14 02:33:00 -
[6]
im interested in your service please eve mail me ingame
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |