| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Requiescat
True Foundation Sex Panthers
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 22:06:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Requiescat on 12/01/2008 22:08:42 Starting at roughly 21:45 today, a combined Sex Panthers fleet of about 30 pilots, consisting mainly of Racketeers forces, entered [removed], a relatively low-population high security system and began shooting a medium POS.
The node crashed roughly 15 minutes later. Most pilots are, at the time of this posting, stuck at "entering game."
SUCCESS \o/
Sex Panthers 1, CCP 0
...waaaaaaaaaaait a second.
Note: After the fact, I might edit in the system name, but considering The Phoenix Mercenaries just declared on us, AND we haven't seen anything of the corp whose tower we're shooting, it's sensitive information.
Oh by the way The Phoenix Mercenaries declared war on Sex Panthers. THE PLOT THICKENS
edit: fixed a mysterious "a" in the middle of a sentence
Victory - Honor = Loss |

Lazuran
Gallente Time And ISK Sink Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 22:44:00 -
[2]
What's the point in not posting the system name here when you have made a thread about it in General, where you posted the name?
Disclaimer: I do not speak for the fanbois. |

Requiescat
True Foundation Sex Panthers
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 23:08:00 -
[3]
updated op
Victory - Honor = Loss |

wierchas noobhunter
Cosmic Fusion When Fat Kids Attack
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 23:16:00 -
[4]
and u think that 30 ppl was enuff to crash server?
|

Requiescat
True Foundation Sex Panthers
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 23:17:00 -
[5]
Originally by: wierchas noobhunter and u think that 30 ppl was enuff to crash server?
As I said, it's a small, lonely high-sec system, it's possible that there were enough people on the node to crash it at the time, though highly unlikely
All I know is, I got dropped and couldn't get back in for another 10-15 minutes or so
Victory - Honor = Loss |

wierchas noobhunter
Cosmic Fusion When Fat Kids Attack
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 23:20:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Requiescat
Originally by: wierchas noobhunter and u think that 30 ppl was enuff to crash server?
As I said, it's a small, lonely high-sec system, it's possible that there were enough people on the node to crash it at the time, though highly unlikely
All I know is, I got dropped and couldn't get back in for another 10-15 minutes or so
sure  
|

fewl
Caldari Frontier Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.01.12 23:59:00 -
[7]
i dont understand this thread
|

NATMav
F.R.E.E. Explorer Atrum Tempestas Foedus
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 00:19:00 -
[8]
So you got wardecced 3 times?
Farham: "Remember, sometimes evolution ends in extinction." |

Fulmen
Amarr Caldari Deep Space Ventures
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 00:21:00 -
[9]
Who did what now?
|

Raem Civrie
Sons of Enelaise Enelaise
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 01:05:00 -
[10]
You could've at least shown the common courtesy to lie and exaggerate horribly.
30 people shooting a POS is not news. 30 people crashing the node doing it is not news unless you can prove that the node isn't connected to Jita or something.
---
|

benzss
The Highwayman Union
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 02:57:00 -
[11]
The thread title made me lol.
|

Cletus Cassidy
Caldari Ex Coelis
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 07:02:00 -
[12]
The title promised so much.... but seriously failed in delivery.
GG killing a node though, I'm sure General was awash with "I want mah monies back" and "I am suing for 5million just like those XBL guys" _____________________________________________ Some folk'l never eat a skunk But then again some folk'l Like Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel |

Ivor Gunn
No One Expects The Spanish Inquisition
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 08:11:00 -
[13]
Thread delivers.
No, wait, no it doesn't.
|

Dahin
Maza Nostra oooh Shiny
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 10:50:00 -
[14]
The only way to wardec CCP hardware it to go smartbombing people in jita en-masse.
Only to have a GM show up and tell you not to kill fluffy bears like this 
Why fly covops? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0WOIwlXE9g |

RichThugster
Gallente Invicta.
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 12:37:00 -
[15]
i must say thats a rather pungent odour.... really stings the nostrils
Sig removed, inappropriate content. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] - Saint |

AS Patriot
StarHunt Fallout Project
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 12:39:00 -
[16]
HAH!
I can beat that!
About a year ago when I was a noob and you still had warp to 15km and 4000 gate instas from every angle.. I was told I could copy 5 instas at a time... But I quickly forgot that... DO'h..
So I bought a can of about 3000 instas for gates and ss's and watchpoints at gates and outpost instas for a whole 0.0 region.. And copied all of them from the can and into my P&P... after about 10 minutes pretty much stuck with only my corp chat available... I began hearing my corp mates mentioning that eve began behaving wierd... espeacilly for those in the same area as me... Somehow the insta copying stopped and I got 5 instas moved to my P&P.. Then I went for the night and about 30 sec after I log the whole cluster broke down and was offline for a day or so... When I came back on the next day my corp mates were lauhing at me and was thinking about making a killmail for me saying Victim: EVE-Online System - The universe Involved Parties AS Patriot - Laid the final blow Weapon: Instas
30K pilots and a server down in one shot... Bring back instas... THey work better than DDD _________________________________________________ I fly for these:
And I love it |

Nathin Ames
True Foundation Sex Panthers
|
Posted - 2008.01.13 21:02:00 -
[17]
OMG OMG OMG EPIC POASTING IN A REQUIESCAT THREAD!!!!!!
The Official Drunk of the South
Sig removed because I really really suck
EX-FIX
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |