| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Corstaad
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 04:01:00 -
[31]
Lost my pod to VHI after I just got in a local discussion on how you should never lose a pod in low sec .
|

Lakut
Caldari Arcane Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 04:12:00 -
[32]
Gatecamping our territory in 0.0, I came with my blackbird and I assume you all know about its complete lack of tank, but I didn't care and was like "cheap ship, if it gets popped, so be it".
And it actually did get popped (by a Raven after I had a bad roll on the jamming) as expected and who would've guessed, after looking at the killboard I noticed that I forgot to put the skillbooks I bought a few hours earlier into the Corp Hangar. The ISK loss doesn't hurt (less then the value of the ship), but now I gotta go shopping in empire again. 
PS: GF to the folks involved, we called the wrong primary and deserved it.
|

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 04:57:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Corstaad Lost my pod to VHI after I just got in a local discussion on how you should never lose a pod in low sec .
Gah... I've so done that before 
------------
Originally by: Praxis1452 you win eve
|

Bellum Eternus
Gallente Death of Virtue Sex Panthers
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 06:20:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Leilani Solaris I was messing around before bed trying to get some kills in my bhaalgorn. A friend called for help killing something so i warped in to the gate and as usuall i get tackled by a frig, but being in a bhaalgorn i wasn't really too bothered..... Untill a falcon decloaks and permajams me. Then this happens. I couldn't do a thing about it.
Ouch. The g@y ass russian log on f@gs got you to eh?
Bellum Eternus [Vid] L E G E N D A R Y [Vid] L E G E N D A R Y I I |

Jones Maloy
Minmatar Unified Naval Command
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 06:21:00 -
[35]
using my noob alt and searching the 0.0 system for corpses. warping to gates, belts, stations. arriave at gate and see a stabber or a vagabond uncloak (gate effect). i calmly right click -> warp to station as my clone is free and my new clone is next door. he locks and blows my noobship to hell. i use my pod to bump him and start to orbit at 2km. while switching default orbit to 500m he locks my pod and opens fire. i don't think he even scrammed me. i type "lol comet" as my pod hits half structure.
eh fun times. gunna get someone to take my pod into structure and start orbiting freighters in high sec. --- Originally by: Kagura Nikon .......That is why I started an alt to be completely specced in ammar. Because eventually CCP will buff it......
rofl p.s. I fly Amarr and they blow. |

techzer0
IDLE GUNS
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 07:55:00 -
[36]
Edited by: techzer0 on 12/02/2008 07:55:50
Originally by: Bellum Eternus
Originally by: Leilani Solaris I was messing around before bed trying to get some kills in my bhaalgorn. A friend called for help killing something so i warped in to the gate and as usuall i get tackled by a frig, but being in a bhaalgorn i wasn't really too bothered..... Untill a falcon decloaks and permajams me. Then this happens. I couldn't do a thing about it.
Ouch. The g@y ass russian log on f@gs got you to eh?
I recognize a few names on there from previous log on attacks 
------------
Originally by: Praxis1452 you win eve
|

blue passion
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 08:18:00 -
[37]
dose getting a corpmate killed count?
so im in the help channel and a guy says how much he hates this game and how its too hard ect.that he should be able to reload all his weapons at once.i chime in and tell him to control q and they will reload.the entire help channel backed me up .2 min later he logs back on says 'thats not funny i logged off' i told him that wasnt right.again the help channel backed me up. told him clear his cache and try again. he loggs back on 'ok i think your all haveing one on me' i say no, i think you should uninstall/reinstall.again for some odd reson the whole channel backs me up.(i think his *****ing had got to them)2 hours later he logs on and off (i had him in buddy list by then) like 3-4 times.back in help he says 'it's still logging me off'now we all tell him to submit a bug report and a petition.
while telling this story to my corpies in corp chat one member loled so hard he accedently self destructed his megathron.
|

Marcus TheMartin
Gallente Deadly Addiction
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 08:36:00 -
[38]
Originally by: blue passion dose getting a corpmate killed count?
so im in the help channel and a guy says how much he hates this game and how its too hard ect.that he should be able to reload all his weapons at once.i chime in and tell him to control q and they will reload.the entire help channel backed me up .2 min later he logs back on says 'thats not funny i logged off' i told him that wasnt right.again the help channel backed me up. told him clear his cache and try again. he loggs back on 'ok i think your all haveing one on me' i say no, i think you should uninstall/reinstall.again for some odd reson the whole channel backs me up.(i think his *****ing had got to them)2 hours later he logs on and off (i had him in buddy list by then) like 3-4 times.back in help he says 'it's still logging me off'now we all tell him to submit a bug report and a petition.
while telling this story to my corpies in corp chat one member loled so hard he accedently self destructed his megathron.
relevant
|

Sigul Siento
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 10:01:00 -
[39]
How about loosing a faction-fitted Navy Megathron to mission rats? It wasn't me though. I was the guy lurking in cloak for him to finish the mission so I could start salvaging. After my initial puzzlement at why there was a pod here all of a sudden, then shock (though my default noob expression of awe at people in faction ships have taken a slight dip), I got my bearings, salvaged his ship and stole his faction-named armour hardeners, running for the proverbial hills just as he came back in his cleanup destroyer.
Dumbest personal loss was when sightseeing in a .3 system in a Rupture, neglecting to run like mad when a force recon ship entered the same belt. Blew me up of course, but hey, a learning experience.
|

Chuck Skull
BBK Corp
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 10:18:00 -
[40]
My first loss still tickles me to this day.
Back when I was very new, all alone, still in the newb corp, thinking I stood a chance against a Nyx... in my Raven. Well that was a very short fight. Wasn't even warp scrambled. 
Wont be trying that again 
---
Also available in 'sober' |

Xailz
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 10:26:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Marcus TheMartin Edited by: Marcus TheMartin on 07/02/2008 16:23:33 So we've all f'd up big time at least once. Tell me how it happened for you. In my case it was just another day. Sneaking around in cloud ring when I see a freighter jump in.
I check standings and go one jump after him I shout in corp chat "MOTHER******* CHARON". I proceed to tackle he logoffskies, while I wait for back up I end up taking him down to structure. Losing time as there was only 15minutes I had to kill him with no back up in sight. Surprisingly he logs back on to find himself still bubbled allowing much more precious time for me to end him. Unglamorous
He Tries to crawl back to the gate at 2m/s and finally back up arrives. He pops loots abound!, I open the wreck I see nothing. I lock his pod open fire then I get the dreaded "module activation attempt is underway" notification. Then I crash, On TS I can hear that a hostile gang jumped in. And I am stuck offline in my own bubble.
Turns out that comcast(my isp) decides that preforming server maintenance just as the freighter pops is a brilliant idea. and as a result I become scrap metal
ouch harsh
well for me ide have to say... sticking around to armor in my vaga while a cerb was shooting me i had my MWD on so when i realised how badly he was hurting my armor it took ages to align for warp and died all to try take down a hulk
epic fail moment for me hehe
|

Lavraen
Minmatar Black Podding
|
Posted - 2008.02.12 10:48:00 -
[42]
When I first started Eve, I tried to tackle a machariel in a claw. Needless to say it all went quite badly for me. 
Although, I once killed a badger in a mammoth. I was laughing so much I had to let my brother take over. I found it hard to operate a mouse curled up in a ball on the floor clutching my stomach with laughter. Lavraen |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |