| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.07 05:54:00 -
[31]
Many open factory slots, and a lot more opening in the next few days, place your orders now before room fills up and time lines go up.
Reptzo your next order will be in shortly. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Zeckariah
|
Posted - 2008.03.07 06:49:00 -
[32]
Arg...never mind my cancel ...turns out i will need them components... go ahead put my order in just as i sent it... 750m is fine...ty
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.08 04:04:00 -
[33]
It seems I am getting a run of people not picking up contracts for some reason. That is good for some of you who will get orders contracted faster since I have extra parts, bad for me who has 4 unclaimed contracts worth over 5bil isk. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Josephine Blue
|
Posted - 2008.03.08 04:54:00 -
[34]
i. Crystalline Carbonide Armor Plate - 3780 j. Ion Thruster - 1260 k. Magnetic Sensor Cluster - 3150 l. Oscillator Cap Unit - 1890 n. Photon Microprocessor - 1890 p. Pulse Shield Emitter - 3780 Fusion Reactor Unit - 1890
Would like this done, just send me a price will pay soon as recieved! Venture Productions- A select Tech 2 Ship and Module Manufacturing Enterprise - IGB STORE |

Reptzo
Master Miners
|
Posted - 2008.03.08 13:38:00 -
[35]
Excellent service
But, you accidentally gave me Crystalline Carbonide, instead of the crystalline carbonide armor plates, didn't realize it till i went to build some stuff, shall i just trade this back to you?
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.08 14:25:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Reptzo Excellent service
But, you accidentally gave me Crystalline Carbonide, instead of the crystalline carbonide armor plates, didn't realize it till i went to build some stuff, shall i just trade this back to you?
LOL, sorry it is probably not funny to you, but knowing my wife did this and re-reading the email I sent to you makes me laugh. I guess I need to watch how I name things when sending her emails.
I will get her to contract you the crystal armor plates soon as possible (next few hours hopefully).
Sorry about this.
-----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 08:57:00 -
[37]
Plenty of open factory slots. Almost all jobs are completed, put in your orders now before I fill up again. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Josephine Blue
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 15:16:00 -
[38]
I already have a job lined up for the Items, so contract them too me soon as completed... Thx! Venture Productions- A select Tech 2 Ship and Module Manufacturing Enterprise - IGB STORE |

Galvanized
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 23:16:00 -
[39]
7000 units of Scalar Capacitor Units please m8.Can you work out the price for me if its pro rata as the wife has nicked my calculater..
By the 11th if possible
Cheers
|

Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
|
Posted - 2008.03.09 23:19:00 -
[40]
Great Service. Thread always up to date. Was a pleasure dealing with you.
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.10 10:11:00 -
[41]
All orders are in factory, still have about 40 open factory slots. Place your orders now. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Josephine Blue
|
Posted - 2008.03.11 00:53:00 -
[42]
I mis calculated my last order, can you please add these to my previous order, or just make a separate order of this for me. Thx!
i. Crystalline Carbonide Armor Plate - 810 j. Ion Thruster - 270 k. Magnetic Sensor Cluster - 675 l. Oscillator Cap Unit - 405 n. Photon Microprocessor - 405 p. Pulse Shield Emitter - 810 Fusion Reactor Unit - 405 Venture Productions- A select Tech 2 Ship and Module Manufacturing Enterprise - IGB STORE |

Kilryte
|
Posted - 2008.03.11 01:36:00 -
[43]
I have a small operation and would like a quote on 1000 of each of A to AF inclusive to start with at least
 |

Market Mark
|
Posted - 2008.03.11 10:26:00 -
[44]
Great service.
Delivery accurate and on time.
Will be back for more.
Thanks.
|

Malikaai
Journeys End
|
Posted - 2008.03.11 12:25:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Malikaai on 11/03/2008 12:25:59 f)radar sensor cluster x 5000 y)thermotrigger unit x 5000
let me know when contract is up please.
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.11 14:49:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Josephine Blue I mis calculated my last order, can you please add these to my previous order, or just make a separate order of this for me. Thx!
i. Crystalline Carbonide Armor Plate - 810 j. Ion Thruster - 270 k. Magnetic Sensor Cluster - 675 l. Oscillator Cap Unit - 405 n. Photon Microprocessor - 405 p. Pulse Shield Emitter - 810 Fusion Reactor Unit - 405
I will get this in tonight for you, I think your other order will finish up first though, and would like to keep them seperate if you don't mind for accounting purposes. Should only be 1.5 days at most for this order.
Originally by: Kilryte I have a small operation and would like a quote on 1000 of each of A to AF inclusive to start with at least

This order would cost you 505mil Isk. Should only take 2 days, but will say 4 day timeline just incase somthing comes up.
Originally by: Malikaai Edited by: Malikaai on 11/03/2008 12:25:59 f)radar sensor cluster x 5000 y)thermotrigger unit x 5000
let me know when contract is up please.
Will get this order in tonight, should be about 3 days. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.11 14:49:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Josephine Blue I mis calculated my last order, can you please add these to my previous order, or just make a separate order of this for me. Thx!
i. Crystalline Carbonide Armor Plate - 810 j. Ion Thruster - 270 k. Magnetic Sensor Cluster - 675 l. Oscillator Cap Unit - 405 n. Photon Microprocessor - 405 p. Pulse Shield Emitter - 810 Fusion Reactor Unit - 405
I will get this in tonight for you, I think your other order will finish up first though, and would like to keep them seperate if you don't mind for accounting purposes. Should only be 1.5 days at most for this order.
Originally by: Kilryte I have a small operation and would like a quote on 1000 of each of A to AF inclusive to start with at least

This order would cost you 505mil Isk. Should only take 2 days, but will say 4 day timeline just incase somthing comes up.
Originally by: Malikaai Edited by: Malikaai on 11/03/2008 12:25:59 f)radar sensor cluster x 5000 y)thermotrigger unit x 5000
let me know when contract is up please.
Will get this order in tonight, should be about 3 days.
--------
Have Factory Slots still open, place your orders fast as you can tell they fill up quickly. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Kilryte
|
Posted - 2008.03.11 19:07:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Kilryte I have a small operation and would like a quote on 1000 of each of A to AF inclusive to start with at least

This order would cost you 505mil Isk. Should only take 2 days, but will say 4 day timeline just incase somthing comes up.
I will be away on business for the next 5 days so delivery after this would be appreciated but please go ahead with the above request for 1000 of each (A to AF) for 505M |

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2008.03.13 11:41:00 -
[49]
Due to the Patch, and some internet problems on my side of house I am behind on updating what is going on.
I think most orders are completed and going on contract if not already on contract, will verify this later tonight.
Place your orders now, still need to fill 50+ factory slots. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Josephine Blue
|
Posted - 2008.03.13 12:19:00 -
[50]
As per your update post, it states my orders are on contract. I have not received any contracts yet though. Just wanted too let ya know, so you don't think I'm not accepting the contract. Venture Productions- A select Tech 2 Ship and Module Manufacturing Enterprise - IGB STORE |

Josephine Blue
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 04:49:00 -
[51]
Im still waiting on one of my orders, the larger one. Just received the small order I made the second time around. Great Service and as such I would like to place another order:
i. Crystalline Carbonide Armor Plate - 840 j. Ion Thruster - 1050 k. Magnetic Sensor Cluster - 1400 l. Oscillator Cap Unit - 1750 n. Photon Microprocessor - 1750 p. Pulse Shield Emitter - 1750 Fusion Reactor Unit - 840
No hurry, at your convenience! Thanks! Venture Productions- A select Tech 2 Ship and Module Manufacturing Enterprise - IGB STORE |

Proton Power
Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 09:08:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Josephine Blue Im still waiting on one of my orders, the larger one. Just received the small order I made the second time around. Great Service and as such I would like to place another order:
i. Crystalline Carbonide Armor Plate - 840 j. Ion Thruster - 1050 k. Magnetic Sensor Cluster - 1400 l. Oscillator Cap Unit - 1750 n. Photon Microprocessor - 1750 p. Pulse Shield Emitter - 1750 Fusion Reactor Unit - 840
No hurry, at your convenience! Thanks!
Your bigger order is finishing tonight, I thought it was already finished. It will be up on contract within 24hrs. I will get this one in the factory tonight as well. Thanks and sorry about the confusion, I lost phones and email so communication with wife has been difficult to make sure where things are at.
Other than that, still taking orders, place them now. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Zeckariah
Nebula Rasa Holdings Nebula Rasa
|
Posted - 2008.03.14 18:04:00 -
[53]
hello again looking for another order to filled...the first order was filled an im very happy with it...ty
here is the next order: crystalline carbonide armor plates 7500 fusion reactor 3000 ion thruster 2500 magnetometric sensor cluster 2500 oscillator capacitor 2500 photon microprossor 2500 pulse shield emitter 5000
|

Reptzo
Master Miners Intruders.
|
Posted - 2008.03.15 03:34:00 -
[54]
Edited by: Reptzo on 15/03/2008 03:34:07 i need some more stuff
l. Oscillator Cap Unit - 77.5mil Isk n. Photon Microprocessor - 46mil Isk
Also, i still have your carbonide things, if you want those back
|

Proton Power
Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.15 05:56:00 -
[55]
All orders are updated on front page. I currently have all 80 slots filled for aprox 2 days. Still taking more orders so that when these jobs finish I can put in more jobs so place them now.
For all my repeat customers thank you.... -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Josephine Blue
BIack Knight Research Daisho Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.03.15 07:16:00 -
[56]
b. Fusion Thruster - 560 d. Linear Shield Emitter - 1680 e. Nanoelectric Micro - 560 f. Radar Sensor Cluster - 560 g. Tesseract Cap Unit - 1120 h. Tungsten Carbide Armor Plate - 1680 Antimatter Reactor Units - 1120
Would like to place this order for next open factory slots ya get. No hurry at all! Great Service as always! A+++ Venture Productions- A select Tech 2 Ship and Module Manufacturing Enterprise - IGB STORE |

PGR 8508
State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.03.15 09:12:00 -
[57]
f. Radar Sensor Cluster - 85mil
Give me 1 set of these pls, thank you.
|

Malikaai
Journeys End
|
Posted - 2008.03.15 12:51:00 -
[58]
I am guessing that : Mclikaai - In Factory - CONTRACTED TONIGHT : is me with a misspell, just want to be certain as i wouldnt want to miss the contract if it was put in the wrong name :)
|

Proton Power
Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.15 17:43:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Malikaai I am guessing that : Mclikaai - In Factory - CONTRACTED TONIGHT : is me with a misspell, just want to be certain as i wouldnt want to miss the contract if it was put in the wrong name :)
Your contract should be up. If it's not please let me know so I can figure out why.
Thanks... -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Duncan Bannatyne
Machiavellian Intuition
|
Posted - 2008.03.15 19:30:00 -
[60]
Construction Blocks 2043 Fusion Thruster 2610 Radar Sensor Cluster 8667 Nanoelectrical Microprocessor 5616 Tungsten Carbide Armor Plate 7146 Antimatter Reactor Unit 4086 Tesseract Capacitor Unit 4086 Linear Shield Emitter 7146 R.A.M. 324
^^ Can you fill this order exactly? If not, how close can you be? Duncan Bannatyne
The Dragons Are Taking Over... |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |