| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.02.24 06:30:00 -
[1]
Taking Orders for the following Components, each package contains 5000.
Contracts will be put up in Inari, NO DELIVERY, They are built as orderd for now.
- To place an order just state what you want, how quickly you need it, and I will let you know what I can do.
***PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
a. EMP Pulse Generator - 47.5mil Isk b. Fusion Thruster - 147.5mil Isk c. Laser Focusing Crystals - 85mil Isk d. Linear Shield Emitter - 147.5mil Isk e. Nanoelectric Micro - 45mil Isk f. Radar Sensor Cluster - 85mil Isk g. Tesseract Cap Unit - 75mil Isk h. Tungsten Carbide Armor Plate - 50mil Isk
i. Crystalline Carbonide Armor Plate - 54mil Isk j. Ion Thruster - 150mil Isk k. Magnetic Sensor Cluster - 90mil Isk l. Oscillator Cap Unit - 77.5mil Isk m. Particle Accelerator Unit - 95mil Isk n. Photon Microprocessor - 46mil Isk o. Plasma Pulse - 55mil Isk p. Pulse Shield Emitter - 150mil Isk
q. Grav Sensor Cluster - 92.5mil Isk r. Grav Pulse Gen - 54.5mil Isk s. Magpulse Thruster - 150mil Isk t. Plasma Thruster - 150mil Isk u. Quantom Micro - 47.5mil Isk v. Scalar Cap Unit - 80mil Isk w. Superconducter Rails - 92.5mil Isk x. Sustained Shield Emitter - 152.5mil Isk y. Thermo Trigger Unit - 87.5mil Isk z. Titanium Dib Armor Plate - 61mil Isk
aa. Deflection Shield Emitter - 150mil Isk ab. Electro Cap Unit - 75mil Isk ac. Fernite Car Armor - 55mil Isk ad. Laser Sensor Cluster - 87.5mil Isk ae. Nanomechanical Microp - 45mil Isk af. Nuclear Pulse Gen - 50mil Isk
All Reactor Units - 75k Each -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.02.24 06:31:00 -
[2]
Order Progress -
Angry Sheep - In Factory Barbicane - In Factory Reptzo - In Factory Ormathon Coldshadow 1st Order - In Factory Ormathon Coldshadow 2nd Order - In Factory
I am currently FULL for 2 days, in 2 days I will have 10 factory slots available again. Continue to place orders, first orders get completed first. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.02.25 06:21:00 -
[3]
Will have open slots for 10 or so more packages in the next day or so. Place your orders before it's to late. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.02.26 04:37:00 -
[4]
First job should complete later today which also opens up room for another job up to about 40k componets. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.02.27 10:24:00 -
[5]
Open Slots place orders.. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Copies
|
Posted - 2008.02.27 10:46:00 -
[6]
Hello!
Can u add price p/u to easy compare your prices with Jita prices?
Thank you, Copies |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.02.28 03:59:00 -
[7]
First order has been complete, second order finish's in about 12hrs.
Looking for about 1.5 / 2bil isk in orders. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Market Mark
|
Posted - 2008.02.28 09:46:00 -
[8]
I have mailed you an order in-game.
Thanks.
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 04:26:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Market Mark I have mailed you an order in-game.
Thanks.
All orders need to be placed here. My wife is building the stuff as I ask her to, other than that I can't sign in due to being on a deployment right now.
Have multiple slots opened up for new orders, willling to look at specific number orders as well instead of 5000, if you only need 3021. I will put the cost and such above in my second reply to this thread.
Thanks and keep the orders coming. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 05:38:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Grendell on 29/02/2008 05:38:39
Any discounts available for big bulk deals, for lets say 5b order of comps?
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 16:22:00 -
[11]
Copies - Sorry, do to way I do prices I can't give single unit prices, you can divide by 5000 and get it though normally.
----------------
Market Mark - Per your order you sent in Eve Mail it would cost 1.3b I pasted the order here, if you agree to 1.3b let me know so I can get it in the factory before they are full.
deflection shield emmiter: 5k electrolytic cap unit: 5k fernite carbide comp armor plate: 5k laser sensor cluster: 5k nanomech microprocessor: 5k nuclear reactor unit: 5k antimatter reactor unit: 5k plasma thruster: 5k
-------------
Grendal
Your order would be 725m, and yes I can and do give discounts just post what you want here. If you want the following built for 725mil let me know as well so I can get it into the factory.
6600x Crystalline Carbonide Armor Plate 3300x Fusion Reactor Unit 2200x Ion Thruster 5500x Magnetometric Sensor Cluster 3300x Oscillator Capacitor Unit 3300x Photon Microprocessor 6600x Pulse Shield Emitter
------------------
I have about 50 Factory Slots open right now, so get your orders in quick. First Come First Serve. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Galvanized
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 16:30:00 -
[12]
5000 sustained shield emmitters by Monday 3rd Mrch if possible. Isk waiting
|

Barbicane
|
Posted - 2008.02.29 20:07:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Proton Power
Barbicane - (Contracted)
Claimed. Thank you!
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.01 13:08:00 -
[14]
Have almost 50 open Factory slots. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Reptzo
Master Miners
|
Posted - 2008.03.01 15:27:00 -
[15]
Thanks for the parts, will definitely be using your services again.
|

Galvanized
|
Posted - 2008.03.01 19:37:00 -
[16]
Post up if your able to fill that order m8 because i need it by Monday ...?
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.01 19:43:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Galvanized Post up if your able to fill that order m8 because i need it by Monday ...?
I update all orders on the 2nd reply in this thread, if I reply to everyone they lock my thread for some reason. Your order is in the factory and should be done within about 12 to 16hrs. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Market Mark
|
Posted - 2008.03.01 20:48:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Proton Power Market Mark - Per your order you sent in Eve Mail it would cost 1.3b I pasted the order here, if you agree to 1.3b let me know so I can get it in the factory before they are full.
Yes - agreed. Many thanks.
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.02 15:11:00 -
[19]
Have about 30 open slots left. Fill them up before somone else takes them. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
|
Posted - 2008.03.03 02:07:00 -
[20]
I'll accept the quoted order. Want to give you a test run hhehe, i'm sure u understand 
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.03 09:57:00 -
[21]
Market - Your order is in the Factory - Grendel - Your order is going in today -
Still looking for more orders, still have 20 factory slots available. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Galvanized
|
Posted - 2008.03.03 11:05:00 -
[22]
5000 quantum microprocessor please m8 by thursday.
Cheers
|

Galvanized
|
Posted - 2008.03.03 18:44:00 -
[23]
Excellent service. Recomended.
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.04 13:23:00 -
[24]
Still have a few open slots. Keep your orders coming in...
All orders are in factories and updates can be seen on 2nd post in this thread. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Reptzo
Master Miners
|
Posted - 2008.03.04 15:31:00 -
[25]
I need 4000 fusion reactor units
|

Zeckariah
|
Posted - 2008.03.05 07:13:00 -
[26]
sent ingame message... waiting for reply
|

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.05 17:04:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Galvanized 5000 quantum microprocessor please m8 by thursday.
Cheers
Should be contracted in about 10hrs, 15hrs at the latest.
Originally by: Reptzo I need 4000 fusion reactor units
In the factory few day turn around on these.
Originally by: Zeckariah sent ingame message... waiting for reply
I don't sign into the game, my wife is doing this for me. It can take up to 5 days for her to send me my eve mails, your better off posting your order here if you want a quick reply. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Tech Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.03.06 03:42:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Zeckariah sent ingame message... waiting for reply
x5000 crystal carbide armor 54m ion thruster 150m magnetic sensor 90m oscillator cap 77.5 m photon microprocesser 46 mil pulse shield emitter 150 mil he also wants 2500x fusion reactors x 75k each so 755m
Zeck I can do this order up for 750mil Isk, just need a confirmation that you still want it. Once I get the confirmation here in the forums will take me about 24hrs have it in the factory adn then about 6 days for it to build. -----------------------------------------------
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=439797Cli |

Reptzo
Master Miners
|
Posted - 2008.03.07 00:00:00 -
[29]
i need another order
i. Crystalline Carbonide Armor Plate - 54mil Isk k. Magnetic Sensor Cluster - 90mil Isk p. Pulse Shield Emitter - 150mil Isk
and another 2000 fusion reactor units (separate from my other order of reactor units)
|

Zeckariah
|
Posted - 2008.03.07 02:12:00 -
[30]
sry to bother...cancel my order... free bumpy
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |