| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s) |

Ryan Jewell
EntroPraetorian Academy EntroPraetorian Aegis
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:29:00 -
[1] - Quote
Am I allowed to take a screenshot that I made from Eve to do something like this?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/meindock.jpg/
P.S. Do you think I look like my character? |

Ammzi
Imperial Guardians The Aurora Shadow
824
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:30:00 -
[2] - Quote
Why did you do this? quote CCP Spitfire
"Hello Im Blue,"
|

Ryan Jewell
EntroPraetorian Academy EntroPraetorian Aegis
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:32:00 -
[3] - Quote
To use as a profile pic for Facebook. |

Karn Dulake
Souls Must Be Trampled The.Alliance
378
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:34:00 -
[4] - Quote
Nice man boobs.
Also i dont see why not I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion. |

Ryan Jewell
EntroPraetorian Academy EntroPraetorian Aegis
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:35:00 -
[5] - Quote
Karn Dulake wrote:Nice man boobs.
Also i dont see why not
Thanks, they keep me company.  |

Ammzi
Imperial Guardians The Aurora Shadow
824
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:39:00 -
[6] - Quote
1/10. quote CCP Spitfire
"Hello Im Blue,"
|

sycore101
Global Economy Experts Stellar Economy Experts
38
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:49:00 -
[7] - Quote
Lol many laughs for posting this & no it doesn't look like your profile pic.
Although maybe if you choose to have a more ... charismatic photo of yourself, spend the next hour taking as many pics as possible of yourself, each more charismatic, impressive, heroic, patriotic than the last.
I even come up with some insiprational motives for you incredible-nuss
1) You have either saved or just burned down an orphanage
2) You wake up one morning to find Cheryl Cole in bed with you .. err dead or alive you decide
3) A group of mormons ring your door & you invite them in to ... A) Tourtue to death & feed to your dog or B) explain the movement of the latter day saints with tea & biscuits
4) Zombies have taken over & you have the choice of saving one person A) Your Nan or B) Your sexy 25 year old female neighbour who's hotly oiled up right now banging on your door to save her
5) Terroist have kidnapped you & taken you back to islam with them, they belive you are the re-incarnation of the prophet Colnol Saunders Mc Hamed .. upon stripping you down they find little to no body hair upoon yorself at all & in islam this is a sign of weakness itself ... what do you do
If all these fail look up Motivational Work posters & see if they help
Happy Snapping |
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
2555
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:49:00 -
[8] - Quote
Wait! How?!
|
|

Chiggy W
Hard-Luck Industries
33
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:51:00 -
[9] - Quote
Ammzi wrote:Why did you do this?
Says it all really. |

Fredfredbug4
Kings of Kill EVE Animal Control
49
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:54:00 -
[10] - Quote
Be nice Fred, be nice... |

Vetrox Satria
Canadian Forces Corp
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 19:57:00 -
[11] - Quote
sycore101 wrote: 4) Zombies have taken over & you have the choice of saving one person A) Your Nan or B) Your sexy 25 year old female neighbour who's hotly oiled up right now banging on your door to save her
Forget A or B. The fact that zombies have finally got their **** together and taken over gives me a big enough boner to take a pic of myself and stick it on facebook |

Chiggy W
Hard-Luck Industries
33
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 20:02:00 -
[12] - Quote
1) You have either saved or just burned down an orphanage - Burned it down, less dole to pay out in the future
2) You wake up one morning to find Cheryl Cole in bed with you .. err dead or alive you decide - Dead, probably due to the duct tape I placed over her mouth to shut her up
3) A group of mormons ring your door & you invite them in to ... A) Tourtue to death & feed to your dog or B) explain the movement of the latter day saints with tea & biscuits - Tea and biscuits all the way, I loves me some tea and biscuits
4) Zombies have taken over & you have the choice of saving one person A) Your Nan or B) Your sexy 25 year old female neighbour who's hotly oiled up right now banging on your door to save her - My nan, I can always find another 25 Y/O hottie, but you only have one (decent, theother ones a ***** tbh) nan =)
5) Terroist have kidnapped you & taken you back to islam with them, they belive you are the re-incarnation of the prophet Colnol Saunders Mc Hamed .. upon stripping you down they find little to no body hair upoon yorself at all & in islam this is a sign of weakness itself ... what do you do - Rip their beards off to prove my manly strength, then kill them with my bare hands whilst blasting "Rule Britania"
|

Ryan Jewell
EntroPraetorian Academy EntroPraetorian Aegis
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 20:12:00 -
[13] - Quote
sycore101 wrote:Lol many laughs for posting this & no it doesn't look like your profile pic.
Although maybe if you choose to have a more ... charismatic photo of yourself, spend the next hour taking as many pics as possible of yourself, each more charismatic, impressive, heroic, patriotic than the last.
I even come up with some insiprational motives for you incredible-nuss
1) You have either saved or just burned down an orphanage
2) You wake up one morning to find Cheryl Cole in bed with you .. err dead or alive you decide
3) A group of mormons ring your door & you invite them in to ... A) Tourtue to death & feed to your dog or B) explain the movement of the latter day saints with tea & biscuits
4) Zombies have taken over & you have the choice of saving one person A) Your Nan or B) Your sexy 25 year old female neighbour who's hotly oiled up right now banging on your door to save her
5) Terroist have kidnapped you & taken you back to islam with them, they belive you are the re-incarnation of the prophet Colnol Saunders Mc Hamed .. upon stripping you down they find little to no body hair upoon yorself at all & in islam this is a sign of weakness itself ... what do you do
If all these fail look up Motivational Work posters & see if they help
Happy Snapping
LOL. Ok I think about it. I'm not going like all out on this. I just wanted to try it and see what it looked like. Maybe for another one in the future I'll try to go all out.
And for everyone else, my Facebook profile pic hadn't been updated in forever so I just wanted to do something with it. Yes I know I'm a geek/nerd or whatever but com on, we all play eve, one of the most in dept number crunching games out there. I think we are all geeky/nerdy in some way. And if you don't think so your in denial.
|

Rath Kelbore
The Six-Pack Syndicate EVE Animal Control
22
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 20:30:00 -
[14] - Quote
Ryan Jewell wrote:sycore101 wrote:Lol many laughs for posting this & no it doesn't look like your profile pic.
Although maybe if you choose to have a more ... charismatic photo of yourself, spend the next hour taking as many pics as possible of yourself, each more charismatic, impressive, heroic, patriotic than the last.
I even come up with some insiprational motives for you incredible-nuss
1) You have either saved or just burned down an orphanage
2) You wake up one morning to find Cheryl Cole in bed with you .. err dead or alive you decide
3) A group of mormons ring your door & you invite them in to ... A) Tourtue to death & feed to your dog or B) explain the movement of the latter day saints with tea & biscuits
4) Zombies have taken over & you have the choice of saving one person A) Your Nan or B) Your sexy 25 year old female neighbour who's hotly oiled up right now banging on your door to save her
5) Terroist have kidnapped you & taken you back to islam with them, they belive you are the re-incarnation of the prophet Colnol Saunders Mc Hamed .. upon stripping you down they find little to no body hair upoon yorself at all & in islam this is a sign of weakness itself ... what do you do
If all these fail look up Motivational Work posters & see if they help
Happy Snapping LOL. Ok I think about it. I'm not going like all out on this. I just wanted to try it and see what it looked like. Maybe for another one in the future I'll try to go all out. And for everyone else, my Facebook profile pic hadn't been updated in forever so I just wanted to do something with it. Yes I know I'm a geek/nerd or whatever but com on, we all play eve, one of the most in dept number crunching games out there. I think we are all geeky/nerdy in some way. And if you don't think so your in denial.
Have to agree with that. You're/we're all ******* dorks get over it.
Also, if I were you I would remove all evidence of that picture as quickly as possible, it'll probably end up on fukung.
Another thought, if you are gonna do it despite my above advice, at least dress up properly for the picutre and ffs get a different ship behind you.
Edit: You don't look like you're character. |
|

CCP karkur
C C P C C P Alliance
395

|
Posted - 2012.02.20 22:17:00 -
[15] - Quote
I personally don't see why it wouldn't be OK to post this picture on Facebook (although don't feel like I can speak "officially" for CCP).
And I do think you look a bit like your character |
|

Ryan Jewell
EntroPraetorian Academy EntroPraetorian Aegis
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 22:27:00 -
[16] - Quote
CCP karkur wrote:I personally don't see why it wouldn't be OK to post this picture on Facebook (although don't feel like I can speak "officially" for CCP). And I do think you look a bit like your character 
Thanks. If CCP comes down on me Im calling you out. jk |
|

CCP Punkturis
C C P C C P Alliance
1308

|
Posted - 2012.02.20 22:33:00 -
[17] - Quote
don't listen to the meanies in here, I think this pic is super cool! I wish I had thought of this myself 
and I agree with my friend karkur, you do look like your character! CCP Punkturis | EVE UI Developer | @katrinat |
|

rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
432
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 22:45:00 -
[18] - Quote
Yeah don't listen to the trolls, they just wanted a pic with your p.enis included, to satisfy them. disorientating |

Hamatitio
Aperture Harmonics K162
69
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 22:54:00 -
[19] - Quote
We're not in kansas anymore. |

SkiD-MaRk
DEAD-ON
11
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 23:26:00 -
[20] - Quote
Nice |

T0RT0ISE
KRAFTSTOFF GmbH KRAFTSTOFF
12
|
Posted - 2012.02.21 00:00:00 -
[21] - Quote
Ignore the predictable haters and enjoy your new profile pic! |

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
1253
|
Posted - 2012.02.21 00:42:00 -
[22] - Quote
I think it's pretty cool.
I wonder how many players actually look like their avatar?
|

Professor Alphane
Alphane Research Co-operative
290
|
Posted - 2012.02.21 00:46:00 -
[23] - Quote
You might make a note in your profile somewhere 'My picture image background Copyright CCP' then you should be covered should CCP's legal eagles ever come knocking.
Also nice idea. 
YOU MUST THINK FIRST.... |

Inzax
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.21 00:57:00 -
[24] - Quote
Maybe if you were wearing a monocle....and a hat....yes...now let me see your WAR FACE!
Nice job on the pic. |

Sloppy Podfarts
Hedion University Amarr Empire
6
|
Posted - 2012.02.21 00:59:00 -
[25] - Quote

|

Ryan Jewell
EntroPraetorian Academy EntroPraetorian Aegis
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.21 02:17:00 -
[26] - Quote
Inzax wrote:Maybe if you were wearing a monocle....and a hat....yes...now let me see your WAR FACE!
Nice job on the pic.
lol <----- would be good too. |

DJ FunkyBacon
Eve Radio Corporation
31
|
Posted - 2012.02.21 03:13:00 -
[27] - Quote
Haters gonna hate, but seriously cool profile pic for facebook. I'd do it myself if it wouldn't be so unoriginal now. |

Burseg Sardaukar
Sardaukar Merc Guild General Tso's Alliance
99
|
Posted - 2012.02.21 03:20:00 -
[28] - Quote
Yea, I'm pretty jealous myself. Good idea. We have a blog, it is terrible. How to fix Bounty Hunting |

Krios Ahzek
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
644
|
Posted - 2012.02.21 03:25:00 -
[29] - Quote
Nice blur tool on your horrible skin, bro
-áThough All Men Do Despise Us |

Andski
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
2126
|
Posted - 2012.02.21 03:28:00 -
[30] - Quote
nice t-shirt it's really edgy, the type of edgy you can only buy at your local hot topic yeah no i'm not actually running for csm7
got you lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |