| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Fire Tayl
Half-Blood Prince
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 20:54:00 -
[1] - Quote
Yo \o/
Just wanted to ask about skill learning in EvE. Not sure if this is right topics for that. I'm just wondering if I could or could not train skill while my account is offline. e.g. I got 34 days skill to learn and I add that skill to train before my account goes offline, does the skill training or not while my account if offline ?
Fire Tayl |

Ai Shun
296
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 20:57:00 -
[2] - Quote
Fire Tayl wrote:Just wanted to ask about skill learning in EvE. Not sure if this is right topics for that. I'm just wondering if I could or could not train skill while my account is offline. e.g. I got 34 days skill to learn and I add that skill to train before my account goes offline, does the skill training or not while my account if offline ?
Offline or not subscribed?
If you mean offline as in logged out - yes.
If you mean unsubscribed and not paid for - I believe the answer is no.
|

Heimer
Republic University Minmatar Republic
5
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 20:59:00 -
[3] - Quote
Skills stop training when your account goes inactive. |

Niteka
Volatile Instability
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 20:59:00 -
[4] - Quote
As far as I remember, your skills only carry on training for 2 or 3 downtimes after your account subscription expires. As for long term training without subscription, it was removed a few years back. Ghost training as it was known was removed. |

Fire Tayl
Half-Blood Prince
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 21:00:00 -
[5] - Quote
Ai Shun wrote:Fire Tayl wrote:Just wanted to ask about skill learning in EvE. Not sure if this is right topics for that. I'm just wondering if I could or could not train skill while my account is offline. e.g. I got 34 days skill to learn and I add that skill to train before my account goes offline, does the skill training or not while my account if offline ? Offline or not subscribed? If you mean offline as in logged out - yes. If you mean unsubscribed and not paid for - I believe the answer is no.
I meant not paid ^^
is it 100% answer is no ? that was my guess is but I wanted to make 100% sure |

Smoking Blunts
ZC Industries Dark Stripes
198
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 21:00:00 -
[6] - Quote
Ai Shun wrote:Fire Tayl wrote:Just wanted to ask about skill learning in EvE. Not sure if this is right topics for that. I'm just wondering if I could or could not train skill while my account is offline. e.g. I got 34 days skill to learn and I add that skill to train before my account goes offline, does the skill training or not while my account if offline ? Offline or not subscribed? If you mean offline as in logged out - yes. If you mean unsubscribed and not paid for - I believe the answer is no.
unsubbed accounts stop training after 3 days iirc. they used to just carry on training til the skill finished, but ccp changed that a few years back CCP-áare full of words and no action. We will watch what they are doing, for now
|

Fire Tayl
Half-Blood Prince
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 21:00:00 -
[7] - Quote
Heimer wrote:Skills stop training when your account goes inactive.
I see thx ^^ |

Tiberius Sunstealer
Phantom Soulreavers Axiom Solaris
122
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 21:00:00 -
[8] - Quote
Ai Shun wrote:If you mean unsubscribed and not paid for - I believe the answer is no. It used to train while an account is inactive but not anymore. |

Fire Tayl
Half-Blood Prince
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 21:01:00 -
[9] - Quote
Niteka wrote:As far as I remember, your skills only carry on training for 2 or 3 downtimes after your account subscription expires. As for long term training without subscription, it was removed a few years back. Ghost training as it was known was removed.
thx ^^ |

Fire Tayl
Half-Blood Prince
0
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 21:03:00 -
[10] - Quote
thx all help very much its very kind of you  |

Ai Shun
296
|
Posted - 2012.02.20 21:06:00 -
[11] - Quote
Fire Tayl wrote:is it 100% answer is no ? that was my guess is but I wanted to make 100% sure
I see the CSM proposed reinstating it[/url] back in 2008 But no, from all results I can find it was removed and your training stops when you stop paying. I can't find anything to indicate it carries on for a few downtimes afterwards as suggested earlier; but I've not test this.
Edit:
Two references: http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=592 - Original dev post on it. http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Ghost_training_(CSM) - CSM suggestion.
And **** the forums for not being able to link properly without getting BBCode errors. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |