| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Minerva Vulcan
The Nexus Foundation Endless Horizon
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 17:10:00 -
[31]
There's something about this that doesn't sit well with me, though I just woke up so I'll have to find the words for it later.
|

Daallie
Dynasty Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 18:37:00 -
[32]
Excellent plan and lay out. I have just one question before I decide to invest. Do you already have suppliers lined up? if not How do you plan on gathering these suppliers? Dynasty Corporation |

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 18:57:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Daallie Excellent plan and lay out. I have just one question before I decide to invest. Do you already have suppliers lined up? if not How do you plan on gathering these suppliers?
For the High end materials that are to bulk of the cost Yes I do. Hes able to supply 4 moons a months worth of this material. the Lower end stuff will be picked up from buy orders and some from my alliance. As far as buyers for the end product. I will be have a buyer for one already, and possible the 2nd reaction. Although I don't want to give away my contacts I will say I will be below jita prices.
|

Zorrill
Great Gig in the Sky
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 19:31:00 -
[34]
Is this a sales thread or is that seperate somewhere? I am interested in investing in this should you be able to gather the rest of the capital. It seems to me that you have done your best to minimise risk and even should your plans go awry, most of the assets should remain fairly liquid. I can't say whether you will scam, but leaving some assets with Ebank has to be a good sign.
|

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 19:46:00 -
[35]
This is the sales thread. Also Note all Items bought will be assets towards this bond as well.
|

Zorrill
Great Gig in the Sky
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 19:57:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Mill1ken Also Note all Items bought will be assets towards this bond as well.
I should hope so. I will take 500M isk worth of shares should you get the rest of your investment, if you are taking private investors at this time.
|

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 20:00:00 -
[37]
Stop by Ramvent Rad Tatical. At this time The Bond has had 24 hrs for Other business to invest so its open to all at this time.
|

Amarr Citizen 155
Alternative Methods Research Group
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 20:10:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Mill1ken Stop by Ramvent Rad Tatical. At this time The Bond has had 24 hrs for Other business to invest so its open to all at this time.
Judging by the timestamp on your original post, it hasn't had 24 hours. Not sure why that's important anyways but I felt the need to point that out.
---------------------------------------------- Why do it the hard way when you can do it the AMARR way. |

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 20:42:00 -
[39]
Well true, it was posted about 9pm Central time. But anyway if you want to invest please stop by the public channel or Conv me I tending to be on all day!
|

Kwint Sommer
Lothian Quay Industries Otaku Invasion
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 21:06:00 -
[40]
I would like to suggest that rather than using a Capital Industrial you just use an Occator. When properly fitted they can't be caught in low sec except by absolutely giant gate camps or insta-locking, remote sensor boosted heavy interdictors. I personally moved at least 20B in ferrogel through low sec using one and I'm sure I moved lots of other valuable things before I got my JF.
Nice as using capital ships are, they're damn expensive and I'm afraid 1 POS just doesn't warrant the cost. A properly fit Occator will also run about 100M but that's still less than the cost of any capital ship, hell it's less than the capital ship skill.
Purchasing and Shipping Moon Minerals |

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 21:09:00 -
[41]
Kwint thats whats going to be used to move it around. but its too many jumps from High sec to the system to chance loosing it. As stand I jump from one systems straight to a pos sit in the shield wait for recharge, then jump to another pos in Low sec. Both towers are able to kill dreads :)But for movement from the low sec to high sec will be done w/ a transport ship. To be exact it will be a Blockaid runner of Gallente type which I own as is fully fitted and rigged.
|

Zorrill
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 21:32:00 -
[42]
I think that this offering is about the best that can be done without already having trust in these forums. He has provided as much information as anyone could possibly want, and has provided me with more in his public channel (ramvent rad tac). I know that he has been quizzed by some of the market regulars as well who no doubt had more relevant questions than me. However, as soon as my withdrawal from Ebank comes through I will be putting my money where my mouth is and purchasing 1000 shares. I believe that shortly there will be a block purchase of these shares, so all the small investors who complain about not being able to get in on the ground level, now is the time. It is a risk, and I can make no assurances whatsoever, but don't complain when the shares are all gone. Worthy of note from our conversation is that should profits be higher than expected, Mill1ken has stated to me that dividends will also be higher, his share will remain the same. Please note that I'm not associated with, or an alt of, the OP. And I have nothing to gain by proving I'm not, so I won't bother.
|

Amarr Citizen 155
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 21:41:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Mill1ken Hi, I am Looking for someone who is willing to invest there time to do a audit on a Bond. This will need to be done each month, and you will be paid for your time. I would like someone very well known on these forums to do this and I ask you have no stake in my bond offering. Please stop by public channel Ramvent Rad Tac or conv me about this.
Mill1ken
I assume the cost of paying an auditor will be included in the costs associated with your bond. I honestly do not see how you are going to make anything when you A.) are going to pay an auditor a monthly fee. B.) from our discussion last night you have basically put no value on the jump fuel or the ice products for your towers because you plan on mining them yourself I.e i minedit so that makes it free concept C.) you also told me last night that your corp will be supplying jump fuel as they will be the ones doing the jumps, are they simply going to eat the costs of jump fuel every month?
Honestly, at this point I don't think this is a scam and yes his offering is well detailed. But, I have serous doubts about someone who does not put a value on their time. In our chat last night you mentioned 300m profit after it was all said and done. I really don't see how this is correct considering the costs that are not being calculated into that total. And honestly, considering the work involved even if you will be making 300m is it really worth the effort for such a small sum of isk in a 31 day period?
---------------------------------------------- Why do it the hard way when you can do it the AMARR way. |

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.20 22:12:00 -
[44]
I am not going to touch the debate about time in game being of any value. Thats another story and no where near related to this.
|

Emotek
State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 02:55:00 -
[45]
I would like to purchase 2,000 shares at the price of 1 million ISK per share for a total transfer of 2 billion ISK. I will deposit the cash into your account as it is recieved from EBANK and post notice here once deposited. Thank you and I wish you good luck in this project.
|

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 03:05:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Zorrill I think that this offering is about the best that can be done without already having trust in these forums. He has provided as much information as anyone could possibly want, and has provided me with more in his public channel (ramvent rad tac). I know that he has been quizzed by some of the market regulars as well who no doubt had more relevant questions than me. However, as soon as my withdrawal from Ebank comes through I will be putting my money where my mouth is and purchasing 1000 shares. I believe that shortly there will be a block purchase of these shares, so all the small investors who complain about not being able to get in on the ground level, now is the time. It is a risk, and I can make no assurances whatsoever, but don't complain when the shares are all gone. Worthy of note from our conversation is that should profits be higher than expected, Mill1ken has stated to me that dividends will also be higher, his share will remain the same. Please note that I'm not associated with, or an alt of, the OP. And I have nothing to gain by proving I'm not, so I won't bother.
Shares Transfered, Welcome to the Family
|

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 03:06:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Emotek I would like to purchase 2,000 shares at the price of 1 million ISK per share for a total transfer of 2 billion ISK. I will deposit the cash into your account as it is recieved from EBANK and post notice here once deposited. Thank you and I wish you good luck in this project.
Shares Transfered, Welcome to the Family
|

MilowFV
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 03:53:00 -
[48]
Edited by: MilowFV on 21/03/2008 03:54:22 Well I ve been lurking in the forum for awhile and figure I like to try investing in eve finantial market a bit so will give it a go. I would like to pick up 500 shares @ 1million isk/share for a total of 500 million ISK. I will transfer the ISK tommorow to Mill1ken if this is acceptable. It will be sometime after 2 PM PST (US).
|

Caliwyrm O'Libr
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 04:02:00 -
[49]
Why don't you just sell the mothership you kept telling everyone you owned but couldn't fly? Aren't you also forgetting to mention at least 1 alt of yours?
(Honest questions, btw. Check both Ohpo's employment history and my own) =======
Talk is cheap because supply always outweighs demand.. |

Mill1ken
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 04:24:00 -
[50]
Originally by: MilowFV Edited by: MilowFV on 21/03/2008 03:54:22 Well I ve been lurking in the forum for awhile and figure I like to try investing in eve finantial market a bit so will give it a go. I would like to pick up 500 shares @ 1million isk/share for a total of 500 million ISK. I will transfer the ISK tommorow to Mill1ken if this is acceptable. It will be sometime after 2 PM PST (US).
I have reservered you 500 Shares, please transfer when your ready.
|

Mill1ken
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 04:25:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Caliwyrm O'Libr Why don't you just sell the mothership you kept telling everyone you owned but couldn't fly? Aren't you also forgetting to mention at least 1 alt of yours?
(Honest questions, btw. Check both Ohpo's employment history and my own)
Caliwyrm, The toon which you are asking has been sold w/ the ship.
|

Mill1ken
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 04:26:00 -
[52]
100 Shares for Virox Sci Transfered. Welcome to the Family
|

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 04:46:00 -
[53]
I will be offline w/ Mill1ken, but online w/ Rose Moonlight, please conv her if you have questions.
|

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 15:39:00 -
[54]
Daily Bump Back up! Online now!
|

Emotek
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 15:47:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Mill1ken
Originally by: Emotek I would like to purchase 2,000 shares at the price of 1 million ISK per share for a total transfer of 2 billion ISK. I will deposit the cash into your account as it is recieved from EBANK and post notice here once deposited. Thank you and I wish you good luck in this project.
Shares Transfered, Welcome to the Family
2 billion ISK has been transfered to user Mill1ken at 2008.03.21 1544. Also confirming that shares have been recieved numbering 2,000. Thank you.
|

Mill1ken
Ramvent Radiation Tactical
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 20:05:00 -
[56]
I am back and Online. Should need me.
|

MilowFV
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 20:59:00 -
[57]
500 million ISK sent
|

Mill1ken
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 21:03:00 -
[58]
ISK recieved and Shares Transfered. Welcome to the Family
|

Motivated Prophet
Zerodot Schools Power Corrupts Industry's
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 21:17:00 -
[59]
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this thread, but I love the mental image I get of a tactical bond offering.
MP --
Proud steward of 47 billion isk in public money, and counting. Ask me about mineral compressionexpansion! WTF? |

Slade Trillgon
|
Posted - 2008.03.21 21:25:00 -
[60]
I would like to buy a few shares in the tune of 20.
20 million isk will be sent when I get back from work roughly 7 hours.
Slade
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |