| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 22:54:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Orion Eridanus I can't remember but is vodka in the multiplayer? If so I challenge you to a drunken duel
I don't think so, or there'd be drunken firefight servers 
Originally by: Avaricia look a goon lol
|

MalVortex
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 23:17:00 -
[32]
Quote:
How the hell was this game released? The amount of bugs it has is astonishing. My ninja PC cant run the Dynamic lights at 1280x1024. I have to use the 2nd option.
My 7600GT can run it at 1280x1024 with dynamic lighting 
|

Cleric JohnPreston
Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 23:27:00 -
[33]
read there's a problem with 8800`s and dynamic lighting.
|

Surfin's PlunderBunny
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.03.22 23:42:00 -
[34]
My 8800 runs it fine with dynamic lights and at 1680x1050
Originally by: Avaricia look a goon lol
|

MalVortex
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 01:09:00 -
[35]
I have witnessed 8800GTs running it fine both single and SLI, from launch version, to 1.005 and 1.006. If there is an error with 8800's, it would be extremely driver/hardware dependent.
|

Rawr Cristina
Naqam
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 01:30:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Verone Played it for quite a while to give it a chance and see if I could start to enjoy it, but failed to do so.
Then again I also thought Deus Ex was an incredibly overrated pile of fail which I didn't at all enjoy playing.
I hated Deus Ex, but STALKER has to be one of my favourite FPS games of all time imo. I didn't like it at first really but as soon as I got out of the first 'area' I was hooked and played it almost constantly until I had completed it... 
Would be SO much fun if they'd only done the multiplayer right though hopefully Clear Sky fixes that. ...
|

3rdD Dave
Deadly Addiction Un-Natural Selection
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 13:04:00 -
[37]
fixed it, found some reg tweaks and now I can run it at full res with dynamic lights on. Problem is i dislike scary games, and im dying to get into this one cos I loved Deus ex which it reminds me of a little.
|

ZigZag Joe
The Republican Guard
|
Posted - 2008.03.23 14:42:00 -
[38]
great game, rather slow at the start...but it gets better once you get an assault rifle (i liberated one from the military guys at the start area, plus 280 something rounds of ammo) this is also the first game that *really* scared me....atmosphere is brilliant.
crying shame its so buggy and there is a 50/50 chance to finish loading..
|

Zacheria Malfor
Gallente Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 21:22:00 -
[39]
Seen as there is a thread already I didn't see much point in making another.
Bought it on release but never really got into it, gotta say though that since reinstalling and patching it up this is without a doubt one of the best, most atmospheric games I've ever played.
Does anyone know if there is a comfirmed release date for Clear Sky yet?
/Zacheria Malfor
Do not fear the reaper, for death is the only certainty in life.
|

Kyrall
Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 21:29:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Zacheria Malfor Does anyone know if there is a comfirmed release date for Clear Sky yet?
29th August 2008 is the date quoted on the wikipedia page, and Steam now says August too (it used to say May). - Originally by: Patch86 I have it on good authority that CCP Navigator will not just ban you, but actually eat your skin if you make a rick roll related sig. Srsly.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |