| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lord Rue
Gallente GenX Societies Inc. Rejuvenate
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 21:05:00 -
[31]
Quote: I'd add Amamake to the list of dangerous systems. If you want to engage in a small scale battle, Amamake is where it's at.
I concur, this is imo the most dangerous low-sec system. If you need anything from Pator Tech school, go elsewhere.
Devil bunnies! I snort the nose! Lucifer! Banana! |

F'nog
Amarr Celestial Horizon Corp. Valainaloce
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 21:13:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Zero Target Edited by: Zero Target on 09/04/2008 11:08:26
Originally by: Slade Trillgon
Originally by: Chribba I recall PEN-1S is pretty deadly, at least to the female playerbase.
This is great!!! ROFLAMO!!!! for many minutes. Tears welled in my eyes I laugehd so hard!!!
Slade
Me too, the thought of a female playerbase in EVE almost made me fall off my chair! 
Now THAT made me lol.
Originally by: Kazuma Saruwatari
F'nog for Amarr Emperor. Nuff said
|

Everyone Dies
Caldari Lucky Tampon
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 21:17:00 -
[33]
BWF
|

Woodwraith
Prophets Of a Damned Universe
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 22:39:00 -
[34]
I think historically EC- has seen the most blood and gore overall, though it ebbs and flows. No big fleet battles really, just a constant gankfest on the gate.
and yes, x-7 (hell, all of Pure Blind now that I think about it) is somewhere between a circle jerk, an echo chamber, and the New Jersey toll system.
|

Zaltor Kabalen
Amarr Einherjar Rising Cry Havoc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 22:42:00 -
[35]
Ah you guys are all backwards.
It's PF-346 hands down 1 jump out of le Orvolle.
|

Rawr Cristina
Caldari Naqam
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 22:47:00 -
[36]
close competition between HED-GP and PF-346 IMO. ...
|

Hannobaal
Gallente Shadow Forces Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 23:00:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Hannobaal on 09/04/2008 23:00:39 PF- isn't that bad. Or at least it hasn't been from I've seen of it in the last 3 weeks or so now that I've lived out of FD-, 1 jump in.
I'd rank N-RAEL, M-OEE8, and EC-P8R higher.
|

Iracham
Gallente Center for Advanced Studies
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 23:02:00 -
[38]
Doril is pretty bad too, though nowhere near PF-346 or EC-P8R or HED-GP proportions.
|

W3370Pi4
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 23:10:00 -
[39]
BOB HQ in delve
|

Andy Pipkin
|
Posted - 2008.04.09 23:12:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Woodwraith I think historically EC- has seen the most blood and gore overall, though it ebbs and flows. No big fleet battles really, just a constant gankfest on the gate.
I remember a big 1000 man-blob over there, no battles though.
|

cal nereus
Bounty Hunter - Dark Legion Brutally Clever Empire
|
Posted - 2008.04.10 00:46:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Hannobaal There's a good reason why the actual in-game description for EC-P8R (where it simply says "solar system" for every other system) is "Get the pod. Get the pod."
This is good to know. ---
Join BH-DL Skills |

Vitrael
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2008.04.10 00:52:00 -
[42]
Originally by: astowv I seem to recall a survey of somewhat shady proportions was made some time back, and the answer was: PF-346
/me warps to PF-346 Belt 6
Wait, what?
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |