| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Iroku Mata
Amarr Nova Lusitania Trade and Commerce
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 17:20:00 -
[1]
Big bang BoB blob rolling to C3N?
|

Imnotgay
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 17:23:00 -
[2]
I heard there going ratting. however...
|

Iroku Mata
Amarr Nova Lusitania Trade and Commerce
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 17:23:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Imnot*** I heard there going ratting. however...
Yeah right, they need ISK!
|

Tijuana
Game-Over Insurgency
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 17:24:00 -
[4]
sounds like they are rolling to C3N to me....
|

Seldarine
Minmatar Wreckless Abandon Un-Natural Selection
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 17:31:00 -
[5]
I heard they are going to help kill Tyraxx Thork who this moment is scrambled in pf-346 on the orvolle gate in an archon ______________________________
Seldarine
|

Iroku Mata
Amarr Nova Lusitania Trade and Commerce
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 17:51:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Tijuana sounds like they are rolling to C3N to me....
I c them in 49- @ map. WTF are they doing there? is IAC not dead yet?
|

Farham
AWE Corporation Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 17:56:00 -
[7]
I would assume they are doing what people do in EVE, blow crap up and generally have fun.
Intrepid Crossing Diplomat and Forum Operating N00b IRC - 2008 Award Winning Worst PVP Alliance in EVE
|

ImMeGaLoN
Caldari Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 17:56:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Seldarine I heard they are going to help kill Tyraxx Thork who this moment is scrambled in pf-346 on the orvolle gate in an archon
hey Seld. sup Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Navigator ([email protected]) |

Kryztal
Caldari Evolution Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:08:00 -
[9]
choo choo 
- WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU ! -
|

Ironnight
Caldari x13
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:12:00 -
[10]
I hear they are ice mining, they need fuel
They're like 'oh **** son, its a trap ' *Doomsday* |

Tzrailasa
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:12:00 -
[11]
Rolling, rolling, rolling.....
My views are my own. They do not represent the views of my corporation or alliance. |

Fire Hawk
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:18:00 -
[12]
shhhht, we hunting wabbits...
DICE French Wing ___ Fear the french touch.
|

Iroku Mata
Amarr Nova Lusitania Trade and Commerce
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:20:00 -
[13]
Come on BoB, what are you doing in 49-, you should spank MC!
|

Darcuese
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:21:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Darcuese on 11/04/2008 18:21:04
Originally by: Iroku Mata Come on BoB, what are you doing in 49-, you should spank MC!
Who is MC? Just ghosts of the past me, myself and I ------> |

Imnotgay
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:21:00 -
[15]
I think this weekend BOB are going to play with IAC in 49, will they play ? Or just hide and let BOB walk all over them ?
cast youre votes 
|

thoth foc
Arcane Technologies The Five
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:24:00 -
[16]
someone said mining op?
/me logs in his bob alts ------------------
|

Allister Feind
V I R I I
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:25:00 -
[17]
altho IAC needs to die a painfull death. I was hoping for some MC on BOB action to spice up the work day jake siskos favorite alt |

Dianabolic
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:25:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Tzrailasa Rolling, rolling, rolling.....
RAWHIIIIIIDE!
49- has a good moon, it's the only reason we're not in c3n tbh.
Plus, Mynas said "last one to 49- is a dead duck" (or words to that affect, you get the idea).
We don't like being dead, so I guess that's MC then! Reikoku Diplomatic Forums
|

Kaar
Art of War
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:25:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Farham
I would assume they are doing what people do in EVE, blow crap up and generally have fun.
I like you Farham
---
---
|

Ephemeron
Cutting Edge Incorporated RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:26:00 -
[20]
this isn't an intel channel
where are the mods looking
|

Superaltlol
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:26:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Darcuese Edited by: Darcuese on 11/04/2008 18:21:04
Originally by: Iroku Mata Come on BoB, what are you doing in 49-, you should spank MC!
Who is MC? Just ghosts of the past
BoB didn't want C3N anyway....  |

Hobo Roughsleeper
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:28:00 -
[22]
Bob's pos spamming 49-.. Again.. Guess CCP need's to reinforce 49- node for the upcomming weeks, better start whining now so that it gets done before the upcomming fleet battles in 49- and the laggfest.
/Alt
|

Tholarim
Amarr Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:28:00 -
[23]
The reall reason we're not going for c3n is because we are scared witless by MC and their comrades.
|

Centurion 2
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:31:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Ephemeron this isn't an intel channel
where are the mods looking
Stupid question, the mods are in 49- ffs.
|

Iroku Mata
Amarr Nova Lusitania Trade and Commerce
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:35:00 -
[25]
That¦s not funny, poor IAC.
oh wait... BoBs blob is rolling to Y-2! BCE get prepared.
BTW, are in Y-2 also good moons?
|

Elliot Reid
Digital Fury Corporation Digital Renegades
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:36:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Centurion 2
Originally by: Ephemeron this isn't an intel channel
where are the mods looking
Stupid question, the mods are in 49- ffs.
There are no goons here that I can see.
_______________________________________
|

Orar Ironfist
Incarnation of Evil Nocturnal Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:37:00 -
[27]
Op is fail.
Pirate for Life(no matter my sec)
|

Iroku Mata
Amarr Nova Lusitania Trade and Commerce
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:39:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Elliot Reid
There are no goons here that I can see.
Goons will die soon!
|

Iroku Mata
Amarr Nova Lusitania Trade and Commerce
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:41:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Kaar
Originally by: Farham
I would assume they are doing what people do in EVE, blow crap up and generally have fun.
I like you Farham
***s....
|

Zumina Apoca
Amarr Apoca Balder Trading
|
Posted - 2008.04.11 18:44:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Seldarine I heard they are going to help kill Tyraxx Thork who this moment is scrambled in pf-346 on the orvolle gate in an archon
TT is just playing bait for Omnicient's Titan probably having a laugh

|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |