| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nicholas Barker
MASS Ministry Of Amarrian Secret Service
|
Posted - 2008.04.12 18:57:00 -
[31]
this is not how amarr decides things... |

F'nog
Amarr Celestial Horizon Corp. Valainaloce
|
Posted - 2008.04.12 19:20:00 -
[32]
I don't see myself on there, and as you can see from my sig, I was nominated several months ago. And it was seconded. |

Drakolus
Amarr Dopehead Industries FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.04.12 19:30:00 -
[33]
I vote for Evanda Char...barring that though I suppose Chribba would be my second choice.
Maybe a long shot and vote for Verone?
Oh and General Windypops for vice-emp?
|

Kraleak
Induseng Enterprises R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2008.04.13 00:42:00 -
[34]
Uriam Kador gets my vote. |

Evanda Char
Minmatar Re-Awakened Technologies Inc Electus Matari
|
Posted - 2008.04.13 09:34:00 -
[35]
Edited by: Evanda Char on 13/04/2008 09:36:44 I'm betting the Sarum heir will turn out to be Karsoth, and with that in mind, I vote for... well.. INVADE ALREADY SO WE CAN STOP PRETENDING OUR FINGERS SLIPPED!
P.S. ♥ Drak. When can I steal you off Foundation?
-Eva-
Electus Matari - taking it one bad guy at a time |

Drakolus
Amarr Dopehead Industries FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.04.13 15:07:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Evanda Char Edited by: Evanda Char on 13/04/2008 09:36:44 I'm betting the Sarum heir will turn out to be Karsoth, and with that in mind, I vote for... well.. INVADE ALREADY SO WE CAN STOP PRETENDING OUR FINGERS SLIPPED!
P.S. ♥ Drak. When can I steal you off Foundation?
Lol, if I joined up with EM bad things would happen. Seeing as I'm already a Fanboi of EM I'd make a drooling mess of myself :).
If you need anything though don't hesitate to ask. I'm always ready to lend a hand in the persecution of...um...I mean the fight against slavers.
|

Havok Dryke
Golden Gavel Enterprises The Cooperative
|
Posted - 2008.04.13 16:59:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Lord Haur My vote goes to Chribba. I mean, he has a Dreadnought in Amarr! Why shouldn't he be Emperor?
--------------------------------------
EVE is a cold, harsh world, filled with people that would kill you without a second thought. The forums are even worse. |

Ulcha Ghanis
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 12:48:00 -
[38]
Uriam Kador
♥ to SiJira
|

Ruah Piskonit
Amarr PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 13:52:00 -
[39]
The Emporor is not elected, he is announced.
----
|

Drachtul Tun'Dull
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 14:01:00 -
[40]
Let the Heirs fight it out in battle, and may God select His chosen, as has always been our way. God is not a populist and neither is His Emperor. We will get the Emperor we need, when the time is right.
|

Callista Praetorian
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 14:05:00 -
[41]
Catiz Tash-Murkon would have my vote. The very fact that she struck out alone and built up an extremely successful business from scratch means she has dealt with all levels of society. The should lay an excellent foundation for a ruler.
|

Eventy One
Magellan Exploration and Survey Phoenix Rising Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 14:34:00 -
[42]
I vote for Chribba.
(That isn't sacrilege because the vote is coming from a Caldari)
|

SiJira
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 19:17:00 -
[43]
we need an emperor and waiting for factional warfare to begin is too long
if we wont get one do some events thatll make some things clear |

Lady Natacha
Minmatar Water and Power
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 19:39:00 -
[44]
|

Ghengis Tia
Amarr
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 20:57:00 -
[45]
That the Emperor of Amarr be equated to politicians of mongrel and impure races is blasphemy, plain and simple.
While I do not understand much of the Universe, I do understand that the hand of God will anoint our next Emperor, and events leading to his ascension will validate his claim.
While I am not overly religious, there are things only the future can decide. For me to be a part of this decision, no matter how miniscule one "vote" may be, would infer I am in some way participating in God's decision.
Only God will know and act to give us a new Emperor. Our faith must be proof we are worthy of His intercession, and co-opting that process would be the downfall of the Empire as we know it. |

Rramar Claime
Amarr Ordo Quaesitoris
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 22:38:00 -
[46]
Hehe, i see you did not dare to post this in IGS... Wonder why :P
"I cherish the memories of a question my grandson asked me the other day, when he said; 'Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?' Grandpa said, 'No, but I served in a company of heroes." |

Arderich
Bruderschaft des Wahrhaftigen
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 23:47:00 -
[47]
Democracy is a proven failure throughout the known Universe and has undermined many civilisations and been the death of many great organisations.
|

Zephyr Rengate
Prophets Of a Damned Universe
|
Posted - 2008.04.19 00:02:00 -
[48]
vote?
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire I habe no life. 
|

F'nog
Amarr Celestial Horizon Corp. Valainaloce
|
Posted - 2008.04.19 07:00:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Arderich Democracy is a proven failure throughout the known Universe and has undermined many civilisations and been the death of many great organisations.
Or to put it more simply:
"When will people learn: democracy simply does not work?"
Site it, I dare you!
Originally by: Kazuma Saruwatari
F'nog for Amarr Emperor. Nuff said
|

Simon LBowerbank
Amarr
|
Posted - 2008.04.19 10:50:00 -
[50]
I find this election insulting and will burn a hole through any Amarr that votes for an Emperor.
|

Abrazzar
|
Posted - 2008.04.19 10:54:00 -
[51]
Some people seem to fail to grasp Amarr politics. We are not voting here in a democratic fashion. Our 'votes' merely show who we will support as Emperor.Being Capsuleers, the chosen champions of the Amarr Empire, who we support is of significant influence. The future Emperor would be well advised to gain the support of as many Capsuleers as possible.
An Emperor without the support of loyal Capsuleer cannot reign, maintain and preserve the Amarr Empire.
We will be a decisive factor in any and all future conflicts the Empire will face.
Ignoring us would be foolish.
-------- Ideas for: Mining Clouds
|

Simon LBowerbank
Amarr
|
Posted - 2008.04.19 11:01:00 -
[52]
Do you presume that our fate is decided by ourselves and not the all mighty? Is that not blasphemy? |

Abrazzar
|
Posted - 2008.04.19 11:05:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Simon LBowerbank Do you presume that our fate is decided by ourselves and not the all mighty? Is that not blasphemy?
Do you presume that God wants us to wait for Him to do all the work? Sloth is a Mortal Sin. |

Simon LBowerbank
Amarr
|
Posted - 2008.04.19 11:07:00 -
[54]
According to which scripture? |

SiJira
|
Posted - 2008.04.19 16:09:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Rramar Claime Hehe, i see you did not dare to post this in IGS... Wonder why :P
because its something ccp will do for us we need a sign of whats happening whether we get an emperor or not Trashed sig, Shark was here |

Ghengis Tia
Amarr
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 17:34:00 -
[56]
Edited by: Ghengis Tia on 23/04/2008 17:36:58 Just what is your point Claime? I usually address my posts to the topic at hand, I've yet to see anything in the IGS that addresses this "vote for the Emperor" nonsense.
It is clear you do not have the courage to voice your own opinions on the matter. At least I have reached a conclusion only those of sound mind and strong faith can.
Keep to your secrets, then, I assume they keep you warm at night.....
If you're referring to the OP, then make that clear...
|

Mithfindel
Argent Group
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 18:32:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Mutabae lol, RPers 
As mr. Barker noted, there is nothing RP in this thread*. Unless someone states "The wrath of the Amarr Inquisition shall fall upon thee due to thy heretic views."
...um, I said it as an Intaki. Does it count?
And anyway, Aritcio for Emperor! For... um, interesting times to come?
*) And really, you wouldn't want to start a vote. The Gallente vote took two years, it'd be about time to have an Emperor already.
|

Scagga Laebetrovo
Delictum 23216
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 18:35:00 -
[58]
Can Ammatar vote? We're citizens of the Empire too! :(
Well, if we can..
IC I'd vote Lord Tash-Murkon...but I'd definitely vote Lord Kor-Azor any day :P
San Matari Official forums |

Rodj Blake
Amarr PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 18:40:00 -
[59]
Edited by: Rodj Blake on 23/04/2008 18:40:00
Originally by: Scagga Laebetrovo Can Ammatar vote? We're citizens of the Empire too! :(
Well, if we can..
IC I'd vote Lord Tash-Murkon...but I'd definitely vote Lord Kor-Azor any day :P
It's Lady Tash-Murkon 
Dulce et decorum est pro imperium mori.
|

Istvaan Shogaatsu
Caldari Guiding Hand Social Club
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 18:41:00 -
[60]
Can we all agree to just try for the worst possible candidate? Last time the Amarr were pickin' emperors, you coulda had Jamyl Sarum and instant galactic war. Don't pick a poon this time.
Same thing with Blaque/Foiritan. Getting tired of the good guys winning.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |