| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jyce
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 01:24:00 -
[31]
Sexy as ever my love, just remember with everything great brings out the***** blockers. 
|

hellraiser
Custodis Silenti Dark Taboo
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 01:47:00 -
[32]
This is in response to Willington. I've known 2bad for quite a while now. I've flown with the guy as well. I am very picky about things and I'm pretty up front with most stuff when I'm asked to look at something. He asked me to take a look at this video and give me my opinion. I should have posted after watching it, but just got distracted with stuff going on in game. Overall, I liked the video alot and I was impressed with it. It's a huge improvement from his last attempt.
As far as this 1337 crap, 2bad doesn't use it constantly and you know it's his video. He can edit and design it anyway that he wants. Whether you may or may not like it. Not everyone is an editing god.
A lot of times in Eve, you can find yourself in tricky situations where the circumstances aren't in your favor. Most pvp pilots follow these so called "cookie cutter" setups. Trying different setups than what you might be used to seeing everyone in the game use on a regular basis doesn't mean it won't work and he's stated why he was using it. Sometimes, to improve your setups in this game you start experimenting with different combinations at some point. Also, you can find yourself in a situation where you don't have time to setup a ship properly or need to setup a ship quickly without really having the modules that you need. Whether it's on the test server or live server.
It is hard at times to find solo fights in this game and a lot of people are using some type of jamming ship in their gangs. Also, you have to consider that we don't know how he got into these types of fights. Whether it was just pure luck or he knew what he was getting into or just stumbled upon them.
Sometimes lag is a factor in these fights and there's nothing that you can do about it. The module might actually be on but is showing as not turned on. Sometimes, you just have the fight going in your favor and it really doesn't matter if you forget to turn modules on or off and sometimes you just forget.
Whatever fights that he wants to put into his videos are his choice. Leave feedback but I agree with 2bad in the sense that the feedback you left was a little bit overkill to be honest.
|

Gavin Darklighter
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 01:52:00 -
[33]
I like the gank domi. It hits hard as hell and not many see it comming. Depending on how your gunnery compares to your drone skills, the Hype might be worth taking a look at. It kinda needs a cpu implant if you don't want to buy some cheap faction stuff for it though.
|

2Bad4Ux2
Supernova Security Systems
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 02:02:00 -
[34]
Thanks gavin, it's nice to see some opponents I have had to compliment my tactics. And yes I own a fitted hype, it was one of the ships in the .jpg in the vid of the ships I flew up by your corp when you weren't active (it has no faction as i have teh cpu implant), and my BS5 gunnery near 5 in most and drones near 5 in most. The domi platform is just a very versatile cheap platform to goof around with. The hypes somewhat expensive in comparison and it's ship bonuses restrict it so specifically armor tanking w/ a rep leaving less grid for guns and only 6 lows to not toss so many Mags on. 
Stickin' It 2aridia |

2Bad4Ux2
Supernova Security Systems
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 02:11:00 -
[35]
Oh and Willington was right about the 2nd scene that I didn't respond to. I didn't like it because they were jammed too much, but the point that willington didn't pick up on in my editing is that he is so busy critiqueing what I should've left out, he didn't think of the other end of it. I needed a clip in there to make the music to video transitions simultaneous, which took me a handful of hours to get to where I was pleased with it. Without it the music changed in the middle of a fight, which I don't personally like seeing in videos myself. I tried numerous songs and numerous clips at numerous speeds before finding one that "fit flush" with the whole scheme of things.
Stickin' It 2aridia |

Gavin Darklighter
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:06:00 -
[36]
Edited by: Gavin Darklighter on 16/04/2008 03:09:02 I don't think you were understanding me.
Fit a hype like your domi was, but with 8x Neutron II Add 4x SS MagStab Hello 1500+ dps Overload for extra love dispensing ability Call it "Abomination" or "10tn HAMMER"
|

2Bad4Ux2
Supernova Security Systems
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:11:00 -
[37]
Wow i laughed out loud literally..that's funny dude.. sick enough I may try it. Many don't primary the heaviest tanker expecting the dual repper and lower damage with no mags on it. NICE!
Stickin' It 2aridia |

Gavin Darklighter
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:22:00 -
[38]
My Gal char is almost where I would want him to be to fly such a ship, but I can't go spending isk on that. If I wasn't too damn lazy to get off my butt and start trading or something to make a ton of iskies, I'd totaly load a hype up with a gist-b, dread invuln, and 4 SS magstabs, then fly it with crystals and 5% damage implants.
By then I'd prob have my falcon alt in a vulture too :P
|

Morbo Rigatoni
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:53:00 -
[39]
He said... he said he'd hurt me if I didn't post on his video thread. He told me... he told me if I ever told anyone... he'd kill Buttons!
Regarding the video, though, I quite enjoyed it. A PvP montage in the classic style, with plenty of 'splosions and life lessons. Good work! Heavier music next time, though, please? Machinehead, maybe?
\m/ ^.^ \m/
|

Willington
Gallente Asgard Schiffswerften Ev0ke
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 09:53:00 -
[40]
Edited by: Willington on 16/04/2008 09:53:14 Well, if that part of criticism was taken so badly I have to apologize. I certainly did not mean to offend you and put any kind of lame arrogance in my post, which I apparently did. I have to admit, that I simply did not read this part of your introduction post: "Feedback is appreciated, but it's my first real output remember, and many times I am controlling 2 acct's/PC's so occassionally module management suffers that i notice myself afterwards." While I knew you where controlling 2 accs, this part of self-criticism I simply missed. Fair enough, that made most of my comments useless. Reading comprehension 4tw.
Once again many apologies for posting lame comments, being lame as you say, and of course for the overkill. Still looking forward to x2.
|

2Bad4Ux2
Supernova Security Systems
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 17:01:00 -
[41]
accepted I just merely felt that your cons could have been summed up: The module mgmt you mentioned was frustrating at times to watch. Too many gank scenes personally for my taste. I didn't have too much taste for some of your setups.
All the extra details and nit-picking made it kinda overboard like you were simon from American Idol.
Stickin' It 2aridia |

Lipix
Amarr Shiva Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2008.04.29 07:21:00 -
[42]
I'm going to steal you from G to make movies for Shiva.... or just me personally.
VERY nice work man.
|

Yumiko Shaku
Caldari Vulnerant Omnes Ultima Necat
|
Posted - 2008.04.30 16:26:00 -
[43]
Great video, Nice to see some people fighting in Fountain.
Curse you for making me like Nickelback again!
Learn what it means to be Caldari www.omertasyndicate.com |

Groves111
The Illuminati. Cruel Intentions
|
Posted - 2008.05.14 06:18:00 -
[44]
Criticism, your always going to get it. So never take it too harshly, there is always something you can do better but what is done is done, you can only improve for next time. Other than that, great video; not too fast not too slow, some ganks some fights, good to see others in the area. Whether we are shooting each other or bruce and co, good luck and ill see you in system. ---
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |