| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Skyler Ice
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:21:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Skyler Ice on 16/04/2008 03:36:33
I am a ~25mil SP pilot specialized in the industry side of EVE. Here is what I am capable of:
★★★ Trading capabilities ★★★ - 4mil SP in Trading ==> Brokers Relations 5, Accounting 5, Wholesale 5
Makes setting up buy orders almost region wide a breeze, almost no fees!
★★★ Mining capabilities ★★★
I have Exhumer 5 and all the bell and whistles to use T2 crystals! HULKS FTW!
★★★ Science capabilities ★★★
- 3.5mil SP in Science ==> Metallurgy 5, Research 5, Science 5, Laboratory Operation 5, Cybernetics 5
I am currently training Adv Lab Op 4, which means I will have 10 research slots! Perfect research alt!
★★★ Implants ★★★
I have over 700mil worth of implants on me ! Two jumpclones with +4, and one of them has the following implants:
I60 ==> 5% Bonus to ME research time J60 ==> 5% Bonus to PE research time F60 ==> 5% Bonus to Manufacturing time
Makes researching capital or ship BPO FASTER! 30% less time in total at a POS!
★★★ Manufacturing capabilities ★★★
I have Advanced Mass Production 5! Total of 11 production slots!
Also: Capital Ship Production 4! Make Motherships and Rorquals!
Don't forget the 5% Implant I have!
Naturally PE5, Industry 5, and all other important skills.
★★★ 0.0 Alt Opportunities ★★★
With Scrap Metal Processing 5 and the H60 Implant in my head I have a
100% refining yield
at ANY station or outpost in 0.0 for modules.
How is this important? Using mineral compression with 100MN MWD I for example, you can move in one Jump Freighter trip the equivalent of 4.5mil m3 (including 400mil trit) of mineral in one go. You produce them in Empire, export, refine at 0% loss, and produce. This is an amazing solution for busy capital production corps deep in 0.0 where mineral acquisition isn't always easy.
Also useful for refining all that ratting loot.
This character is the PERFECT 0.0 alt. It has amazing research and production capabilities, can pilot FREIGHTERS/TRANSPORT SHIPS , can set up so many buy/sell orders from almost anywhere with no fees and can ensure a steady supply of mineral for capital production in 0.0!
SKILL SHEET
Attributes: (with +4) Int 23 Mem 27 Per 25 Charisma 17 Willpower 22
I have 5mil ISK, no kill rights and a positive security status.
Min bid: 5bil Reserve: 6 bil Increment: 100mil Buyout: None at this point, feel free to make me one
Auction ends on April 24th 2008 20:00 EVE Time Halada will accept the ISK
Edit: Added forgotten mining capabilities |

Skyler Ice
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:21:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Skyler Ice on 16/04/2008 03:38:28
I am a ~25mil SP pilot specialized in the industry side of EVE. Here is what I am capable of:
★★★ Trading capabilities ★★★ - 4mil SP in Trading ==> Brokers Relations 5, Accounting 5, Wholesale 5
Makes setting up buy orders almost region wide a breeze, almost no fees!
★★★ Mining capabilities ★★★
I have Exhumer 5 and all the bell and whistles to use T2 crystals! HULKS FTW!
★★★ Science capabilities ★★★
- 3.5mil SP in Science ==> Metallurgy 5, Research 5, Science 5, Laboratory Operation 5, Cybernetics 5
I am currently training Adv Lab Op 4, which means I will have 10 research slots! Perfect research alt!
★★★ Implants ★★★
I have over 700mil worth of implants on me ! Two jumpclones with +4, and one of them has the following implants:
I60 ==> 5% Bonus to ME research time J60 ==> 5% Bonus to PE research time F60 ==> 5% Bonus to Manufacturing time
Makes researching capital or ship BPO FASTER! 30% less time in total at a POS!
★★★ Manufacturing capabilities ★★★
I have Advanced Mass Production 5! Total of 11 production slots!
Also: Capital Ship Production 4! Make Motherships and Rorquals!
Don't forget the 5% Implant I have!
Naturally PE5, Industry 5, and all other important skills.
★★★ 0.0 Alt Opportunities ★★★
With Scrap Metal Processing 5 and the H60 Implant in my head I have a
100% refining yield
at ANY station or outpost in 0.0 for modules.
How is this important? Using mineral compression with 100MN MWD I for example, you can move in one Jump Freighter trip the equivalent of 4.5mil m3 (including 400mil trit) of mineral in one go. You produce them in Empire, export, refine at 0% loss, and produce. This is an amazing solution for busy capital production corps deep in 0.0 where mineral acquisition isn't always easy.
Also useful for refining all that ratting loot.
This character is the PERFECT 0.0 alt. It has amazing research and production capabilities, can pilot FREIGHTERS/TRANSPORT SHIPS , can set up so many buy/sell orders from almost anywhere with no fees and can ensure a steady supply of mineral for capital production in 0.0!
SKILL SHEET
Attributes: (with +4) Int 23 Mem 27 Per 25 Charisma 17 Willpower 22
I have 5mil ISK, no kill rights and a positive security status.
Min bid: 5bil Reserve: 6 bil Increment: 100mil Buyout: None at this point, feel free to make me one
Auction ends on April 24th 2008 20:00 EVE Time Halada will accept the ISK
Edit: Added forgotten mining capabilities
|

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:23:00 -
[3]
I confirm I get the golden Veldspar! |

EvilNate
Caldari LIVE Reversed
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:23:00 -
[4]
Bump for a very nice char, and a very well put together post. Wish i had the isk. |

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:23:00 -
[5]
I confirm I get the golden Veldspar!
Click on my sig to read it ! |

EvilNate
Caldari LIVE Reversed
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:23:00 -
[6]
Bump for a very nice char, and a very well put together post. Wish i had the isk.
|

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:26:00 -
[7]
Thank you for the ♥ :) |

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 03:26:00 -
[8]
Thank you for the ♥ :)
Click on my sig to read it ! |

W3370Pi4
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 04:52:00 -
[9]
thats the halada from the mining bible ?
bump for him
|

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 05:24:00 -
[10]
Each time you call it a bible, my e-peen grows!
Click on my sig to read it ! |

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.16 17:03:00 -
[11]
bump! |

Fredou
Gallente Hidden Agenda Deep Space Engineering
|
Posted - 2008.04.17 00:39:00 -
[12]
halada, do you have another one like this but only with science skill and... cheaper?

if not then free bump 
I'm looking for a cheap science alt... that need no training since it wont be on an alt account... so that alt wont be able to train at all
|

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.17 03:31:00 -
[13]
Send me an evemail with what youre looking for, I might have just the thing |

Fredou
Gallente Hidden Agenda Deep Space Engineering
|
Posted - 2008.04.17 09:56:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Halada Send me an evemail with what youre looking for, I might have just the thing
will do in about in about 11 hours, work time  |

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.17 18:40:00 -
[15]
bump |

Skyler Water
|
Posted - 2008.04.17 23:23:00 -
[16]
bump!
|

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 14:34:00 -
[17]
bump!
Click on my sig to read it ! |

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.18 20:04:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Halada on 18/04/2008 20:06:24 err sorry wrong thread
Click on my sig to read it ! |

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.19 15:10:00 -
[19]
bump for an AWESOME char!
Click on my sig to read it ! |

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.20 00:57:00 -
[20]
bump
Click on my sig to read it ! |

Skyler Ice
|
Posted - 2008.04.20 19:09:00 -
[21]
Added buyout!
|

Dictum Factum
Gemini Sun Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.04.20 19:25:00 -
[22]
Bump for the Complete Miner's Guide author.
I know less than you think I do. |

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 01:25:00 -
[23]
Still available!
Click on my sig to read it ! |

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.21 20:38:00 -
[24]
I'm still hot and available!
Click on my sig to read it ! |

Halada
Caldari Mercurialis Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.04.22 18:59:00 -
[25]
bump! 2 days to go |

Tajhira Mondatta
|
Posted - 2008.04.22 22:58:00 -
[26]
Yea I really wish, i'm working on it right now but being a couple billion short so yea..... anyways good luck, ill let ya know if I get there
|

Halada
Caldari Lone Star Joint Venture
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 16:36:00 -
[27]
bump
Click on my sig to read it ! |

Halada
Caldari Lone Star Joint Venture
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 21:03:00 -
[28]
bump
Click on my sig to read it ! |

Gaia Thorn
Villains
|
Posted - 2008.04.23 21:57:00 -
[29]
5bill
|

Halada
Caldari Lone Star Joint Venture
|
Posted - 2008.04.24 02:28:00 -
[30]
thanks for bid!
reserve still not met, 24h left
Click on my sig to read it ! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |