Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Skelator
Skelator

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.04.23 00:02:00 - [1]

The Escrow system is a Excellent Idea Viceroy Major Kudos for thinking it up!!

And to think I almost opened fire on your Thorax in Obe almost a year ago Because you were Only the second person with a bounty I had ever faced (Up to that point of the game)
To bad you couldnt be on the advisement committee

Regards Very Happy

They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards
Skelator
Skelator
Stronghold corp
Curse Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.04.23 00:02:00 - [2]

The Escrow system is a Excellent Idea Viceroy Major Kudos for thinking it up!!

And to think I almost opened fire on your Thorax in Obe almost a year ago Because you were Only the second person with a bounty I had ever faced (Up to that point of the game)
To bad you couldnt be on the advisement committee

Regards Very Happy

Phasmatis Velox Equitatus
Skelator
Skelator

Posted - 2004.04.27 02:11:00 - [3]

Originally by: Berilac
Mabye you could get a ammo that was called 'tracking device charge' or something to the like, so if you saw someone, you could tag them and see where they were for the next 2-3 hours. it could add a scouting part to bounty hunting. you go out in an iterceptor or frig and launch a tracking device at someone go back and get you bs, and then procede to blow the crap out of said person. also there could be small medium and large charges for frigates, crusers, and battleships respectivly. perhaps they could stack too, 2 hits stays for 4 hours, 3 for 6 something like that. and then they would have to be very expencive, so someone couldent fit a ship with a bundle of guns and shoot him with like 50.

LOL

I Played Yankee Trader, then Tradewars And Then the best of them all Galactic Warzone...
To make a long story short there was a device called a Tracking Beacon that you could attach to your enemies ship and he could do nothing about it till the charge wore off if i remember right..
Also for mtracking why not borrow a page out of Starwars and have Drones that you send out to areas and their only purpose is to locate your prey..
Give them a short life (1 day) before they self destruct..

Shocked

They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards
Skelator
Skelator
Stronghold corp
Curse Alliance

Posted - 2004.04.27 02:11:00 - [4]

Originally by: Berilac
Mabye you could get a ammo that was called 'tracking device charge' or something to the like, so if you saw someone, you could tag them and see where they were for the next 2-3 hours. it could add a scouting part to bounty hunting. you go out in an iterceptor or frig and launch a tracking device at someone go back and get you bs, and then procede to blow the crap out of said person. also there could be small medium and large charges for frigates, crusers, and battleships respectivly. perhaps they could stack too, 2 hits stays for 4 hours, 3 for 6 something like that. and then they would have to be very expencive, so someone couldent fit a ship with a bundle of guns and shoot him with like 50.

LOL

I Played Yankee Trader, then Tradewars And Then the best of them all Galactic Warzone...
To make a long story short there was a device called a Tracking Beacon that you could attach to your enemies ship and he could do nothing about it till the charge wore off if i remember right..
Also for mtracking why not borrow a page out of Starwars and have Drones that you send out to areas and their only purpose is to locate your prey..
Give them a short life (1 day) before they self destruct..

Shocked

Phasmatis Velox Equitatus

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,50s, ref 20240419/0219
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.