| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lyela
|
Posted - 2004.04.23 14:01:00 -
[61]
Well did I make the mistake of posting in the bounty forum looking for help, is that not the purpose of this area? Why then was I directed to take this route, do not mistake the fact that im not running from anything, I have not quit my corp, nor do I plan to, I realize MF have nothing to gain attacking a bunch of newbs, the people losing out on the deal will be them wasting time not only that I gathered some very priceless intel from this threads existance and got a feel for the wonderfull forum community we have going here. p.s. (that second part is called bait dear friend you figure this one out, its not hard > : ) )
|

csebal
|
Posted - 2004.04.23 14:08:00 -
[62]
ps. its whining for me, and we are no way friends not until we drink or mine together, so no thank you.
You can twist the words as much you want, what matters is that you start to realize, that 'maybe' the original post was more than a simple question.
There is still hope for you.  ------------- This post is nothing more than my personal opinion. It does not represent the official standpoint of Fountain Alliance, or the HUN Corporation in any way. ------------- |

Lyela
|
Posted - 2004.04.23 14:13:00 -
[63]
Edited by: Lyela on 23/04/2004 14:18:24 Oh I know the original post was more then a question, later when the game is up maybe ill eve-mail and explain a bit better its more then I want to share here. and send you a case of our finest, but no mining, I cant stand mining. but I always have to take a stab at people who are incapable of anything original, yer replies actually had some wind to em. even if the topic of whining is dull. Either way im pretty good at baiting, some would call me a master.
|

Mephisha
|
Posted - 2004.04.23 14:14:00 -
[64]
Originally by: Dexter Rast and would "having some guns" refer to numerouse ammounts of battleships sitting at a gate??
to be honest we have fought many corps with "big guns" as you call it, they are not too impressive
So fighting a noob corp in empire space would be like taking candy from a baby !
------------------------------------------------ I have seen carebears with claws and PvP-Lords hiding in high sec space. So AWAY with all those terms. We are ALL citizens of EVE. |

csebal
|
Posted - 2004.04.23 14:26:00 -
[65]
Originally by: Mephisha
Originally by: Dexter Rast and would "having some guns" refer to numerouse ammounts of battleships sitting at a gate??
to be honest we have fought many corps with "big guns" as you call it, they are not too impressive
So fighting a noob corp in empire space would be like taking candy from a baby !
Sure, especially if said newborn looks like a 150kg security guard on steroids, as that what Leyla's corp looks like based on what we saw on this thread.
I agree, that attackng a 10 day old, 5-15 member corp looks like taking candy from a baby, but i wouldnt say their corp looks like a baby.
*standard answer follows* So quit whining and live with it.
 ------------- This post is nothing more than my personal opinion. It does not represent the official standpoint of Fountain Alliance, or the HUN Corporation in any way. ------------- |

Grimster
|
Posted - 2004.04.23 14:26:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Mephisha
So fighting a noob corp in empire space would be like taking candy from a baby !
Noob this griefer that, alt the other..
FFS, change the record, this went out of the top 10 years ago!
Corp war like it or lump it is corp war, let's just fight and get on with it.
Luv n hugs xx
|

Grimster
|
Posted - 2004.04.23 14:32:00 -
[67]
Originally by: csebal
Sure, especially if said newborn looks like a 150kg security guard on steroids, as that what Leyla's corp looks like based on what we saw on this thread.
I agree, that attackng a 10 day old, 5-15 member corp looks like taking candy from a baby, but i wouldnt say their corp looks like a baby.
*standard answer follows* So quit whining and live with it.

Well said and the point I was trying to stress earlier, but not with the same level of articulation you posess.
On paper, we are outnumberd 2/3 to 1, if you can't kick inactive players that's your fault not ours.
You have older and newer players, so do we - eeek! does that mean that the noobs have declared on noobs?
Nope, get over it and fight, we got some ISK to make.
|

Vodalus
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 01:45:00 -
[68]
We PVP. This is what we do. Sometimes people pay us to use our war slots, and sometimes, they don't. Mostly, other corps declare war on us.
We don't waste war slots. If we have a free slot, someone either
A: Pays us to fill it B: Happens to be close to where we are at the time and looks like they would be fun to fight.
If any of you tards had a clue about MF, you would realize how utterly rediculous it is to accuse us of declaring war on a newb corp just so we can feel like "big men". We happen to have fought many wars against decidedly superior opponents (like Bladerunners, who camped our HQ with multiple battleships for days), and we have also fought wars with huge newb corps who posted a whine post, but later decided it was actually fun fighting us and that they might actually learn something doing it.
So suck it up, Sally. Hitch up your skirt, buy yourselves some frigates, and try to have fun. Your boring little mining lives might be the better for it.
       --------------------------------------------------------------
Originally by: Oveur EVE is primarily a PVP game
|

Nafri
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 02:16:00 -
[69]
just ask them to fight in frigs and only come with frigs, so you can have some fun with them for a very low price, when your not pleased with it you can leave your corp and join a noob corp again, where you may belong when you cant defend yourself 
thats why thy called noob-corps  Wanna fly with me?
|

Lyela
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 02:34:00 -
[70]
Yes nafri god forbid you know, a group of new players getting together and figuring out the game, its people like you that seem to forget the serious difference in trained skills. great idea fight in frigs I bet every MF person is going to be flying around at 2.5-3k a sec with cruise missiles, fun my ass yer talking about commiting stupidcide. you all seem to forget for a complete newb the millions arent just rolling into the ISk account and going into battle when you are not proberly armed with the proper skills is laughable, either way gloat it up and puff your chests have fun station and gate camping. and thats not whining thats just using your brain why should someone even bother sacrificing a single ISK to people who have nothing better to do then pick fights, its like this when I look for a fight I go into low sec, I dont go looking thru corp lists trying to find someone I can force a war on to while making lame excuses about why I did.
|

trixs
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 02:38:00 -
[71]
So far I have not been playing as long as any of your players that I have found in various systems. My character can use MWD and cruise missiles so I fail to see why yours can not. 
Anyway the wars on! 
|

Vodalus
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 02:43:00 -
[72]
Originally by: Lyela Yes nafri god forbid you know, a group of new players getting together and figuring out the game, its people like you that seem to forget the serious difference in trained skills. great idea fight in frigs I bet every MF person is going to be flying around at 2.5-3k a sec with cruise missiles, fun my ass yer talking about commiting stupidcide. you all seem to forget for a complete newb the millions arent just rolling into the ISk account and going into battle when you are not proberly armed with the proper skills is laughable, either way gloat it up and puff your chests have fun station and gate camping. and thats not whining thats just using your brain why should someone even bother sacrificing a single ISK to people who have nothing better to do then pick fights, its like this when I look for a fight I go into low sec, I dont go looking thru corp lists trying to find someone I can force a war on to while making lame excuses about why I did.
god, you're SUCH a whiner, it's gonna be fun seeing your cold dead body floating in space. --------------------------------------------------------------
Originally by: Oveur EVE is primarily a PVP game
|

Lyela
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 02:58:00 -
[73]
Yes im a whiner your an idiot, waste all the time you want trying to pod me, actually please waste ALL your time doing so.
|

Vodalus
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 03:12:00 -
[74]
Originally by: Lyela Yes im a whiner your an idiot, waste all the time you want trying to pod me, actually please waste ALL your time doing so.
i dont consider it a waste of time. you just don't understand, do you? --------------------------------------------------------------
Originally by: Oveur EVE is primarily a PVP game
|

Lyela
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 03:17:00 -
[75]
I understand perfectly, I post a flame here to goad MF into replying, your members lulled in by the thought of flaming a poor whining newb go to town helping fill out my list of names that I couldnt find combing the forums here and at other popular sites previous to this post. durr or arrr in your case.
|

Vodalus
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 03:37:00 -
[76]
wait, am I to understand that now you want to fight? or is this just another pathetic attempt at being "clever"? --------------------------------------------------------------
Originally by: Oveur EVE is primarily a PVP game
|

Lyela
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 03:41:00 -
[77]
How it is Vodalus is this, I dont mind fighting up to this point its been all with NPCs tho due to the fact that I need way more skill points before I can keep up 1v1, on the other hand there is people in the corp that shouldnt be fighting, so at the same time im worried that yer gonna run them off with a pointless war, thats why i say come after me, sure Ill be outnumbered and will be podded in seconds buts thats time you wasted on me, other then that have fun im not jumping into a suicidal situation
|

La Muerte
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 03:48:00 -
[78]
Bladibladibladi,mine is bigger then yours.Are you that worried about pirates?Well,the universe is one big place and they can't be everywhere at the same time.So what is the problem?
|

K'isa
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 04:33:00 -
[79]
hehe. this thread become to be fun *g*
also my main goal is to protect corp.-members from being harmed by MF
how I will do this - is my business and what MF want - is not my problem
and don't expect from me, that I'll help MF by doing their "dirty job" just because someone shoot here with hot words...
|

Silverlancer
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 06:44:00 -
[80]
Petition. Wars created for no in-game reason whatsoever are considered harrasment and can be punished severely.
|

Lyela
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 07:18:00 -
[81]
I love you vodalus, will you marry me?
|

Stratosfear
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 07:33:00 -
[82]
Originally by: Silverlancer Petition. Wars created for no in-game reason whatsoever are considered harrasment and can be punished severely.
This bit of b.s. brought to you by resident minister of misinformation, Silverlacer.
----------------------------------- Zelota > my hands are the best Zelota > and i can kill every ship in this game on my own in a rupture
|

McWatt
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 07:50:00 -
[83]
Originally by: Stratosfear
Originally by: Silverlancer Petition. Wars created for no in-game reason whatsoever are considered harrasment and can be punished severely.
This bit of b.s. brought to you by resident minister of misinformation, Silverlacer.
seconded.
|

Vodalus
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 08:17:00 -
[84]
Originally by: Lyela I love you vodalus, will you marry me?
No way, I can already tell you would just complain all the time.  --------------------------------------------------------------
Originally by: Oveur EVE is primarily a PVP game
|

Grimster
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 10:39:00 -
[85]
Edited by: Grimster on 24/04/2004 10:40:13
Originally by: Silverlancer Petition. Wars created for no in-game reason whatsoever are considered harrasment and can be punished severely.
We both know this piece of information is absolute rubbish. Last time we saw you in an involved thread SL you were gonna make things bad for us I seem to remember... that still gonna happen? Hope so 
Anyhoo, as has been earlier posted this is not for no reason, a jobs a job, same as mining/pirating/ore theft etc. no matter if you like it or not, it's gonna happen.
|

K'isa
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 13:29:00 -
[86]
Originally by: Grimster
....
Anyhoo, as has been earlier posted this is not for no reason, a jobs a job, same as mining/pirating/ore theft etc. no matter if you like it or not, it's gonna happen.
and decisions still be decisions, no matter where You met them - in game or in real life
and only decisions characterise people
|

Dexter Rast
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 13:40:00 -
[87]
that is very deep and thoughtful
---------------------------------------------
|

Bryon Krause
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 17:18:00 -
[88]
Edited by: Bryon Krause on 24/04/2004 17:32:29 Edited by: Bryon Krause on 24/04/2004 17:28:10 So here's a question for MF. Now that you know the corp in question that your attacking is made up of mostly new people with less then 20 days played. Most of which are more or less miners and most of which really don't care to much for pvp. Are you gonna get some balls and go find a Corp that actually wants to have fun in pvp or are ya gonna gloat over the fact that you can kill people in mining vessels?
I don't care what online game your playing its always been in bad taste to keep this sort of crap up once you know the truth of the situation. If MF is as good as you say you guys are I would rather see you go and use your skills someplace more useful like ridding some of the 0.4 and below sectors of the gate campers. That would be honorable and would actually earn you guys some respect from me. Attacking miners and telling them how they should play the game doesn't equal honorable in any way, shape, or form. And i'm sorry but most of your answers and excuses here about that's just how EVE is and whatever and whatnot is a bunch of garbage.
|

Dexter Rast
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 17:28:00 -
[89]
Edited by: Dexter Rast on 24/04/2004 17:35:49 Edited by: Dexter Rast on 24/04/2004 17:30:58 NO Bryon, does that answer your question 
as for attacking a corp of 20 day old players i ask you how all of them i have spotted so far are flying round in tier3 cruisers
just because one of them goes public for the sympathy vote dont make everything he/she says fact.
the war will go ahead as planned, and as for growing some balls or whatever you obviously dont have a clue who we are or who we have been at war with in the past so please reserve you comments to fact and not fiction..
cheers
Quote: I don't care what online game your playing its always been in bad taste to keep this sort of crap up once you know the truth of the situation. If MF is as good as you say you guys are I would rather see you go and use your skills someplace more useful like ridding some of the 0.4 and below sectors of the gate campers. That would be honorable and would actually earn you guys some respect from me.
Why would we go around removing gate camper? we also do a bit of that ourselves, makes no sense to me, and as for earning your respect, we neither want it or need it, but thank you for your concern
---------------------------------------------
|

Bryon Krause
|
Posted - 2004.04.24 18:18:00 -
[90]
Edited by: Bryon Krause on 24/04/2004 18:28:44 So basically your gonna pick on miners and new players in order increase the size of your imaginary cyber reproductive organs. Man, you guys are way to cool. GO GO MF!
And to answer your question about the level 3 cruisers it is because the folks in the corp happen to be extremely nice people who work well together and share alot between themselves. They are out to have fun and make friends. Not be hounded by (insert your favorite insulting name here) players. The facts Lyela stated are true. The corp might have 80 people registered but only about 20 or 30 actually play. Alot of them are new folks recruited who are under the 10 day free trial period and who are trying to learn the game and see if they want to stick with it. So instead of helping to increase the player base of the game by actually letting them get interested your instead out to frustrate them into leaveing. Way to go. The game will definately last for a long time if we go around chasing all the new players away.
I'm sorry but if you think at the end your actually gonna score some type of victory the only thing you will really have done is made yourselves look pathetic by picking on weaker and inexperienced targets.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |